Jow Forums's future

Attached: _20190128_103934.jpg (1074x1496, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_0bhT98g9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews unironically suck baby dicks lmao

Attached: 1546495090534.png (650x575, 352K)

I fill that void with movies, video games and anime
fuck friends and fuck 3D people

Yeah you gotta get mixed up into sex clubs and stuff. Or have a powerful career.

Woman here... I think Jow Forums has the most based men on the internet. I would love to have kids with them.

But Stefan I don't even have a gf please understand

This is pretty much me desu. All of my married friends just fell off the grid, while me and a few of my single friends and coworkers hit the bars after work, getting drunk and having one night stands. That said, every single one of my married friends warned me not to do it.

Attached: 1395518951336.jpg (1000x750, 169K)

I've got a one year old and another baking.
I'm covered

I'm 28 and most of my married friends split up, a few are still together though. I know a lot of single moms.

Show bob and vagene

Yes, yes, doom and doom. This is more married male slaves envious of us freedom-loving single folks.

have fun with your kids, ill take my cold pizza and hookers. thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=c_0bhT98g9Y

No that’s for my husband only

>tfw stopped talking to all my friends anyway and none of us are even married

fuggg

He's not wrong. Generally speaking, you must have at least TWO of the following things in common in order to maintain a friendship with someone:
>same stage of life
>same class/means/lifestyle
>geographic proximity
>same employment

Tits or GTFO

rare flag. you all Man over there?

I've been alone for so long that they thought of a relationship commitment scares me.
>being nagged constantly by wife/gf
>told what to do all the time
>get married
>wife divorces me and takes half of my assets + alimony
>kid grows up to be a tranny that donates to Fornite II streamers
No thanks.

>Be me
>Be 22
>Be diagnosed autist
>Be virgin
>Be an actual fuckin pathetic little manlet
>Be NEET with no qualifications
>Have no frens
>Have no life
>Have no fucks go give anymore

All I need is Jaysus
I luv me some Jaysus
Jaysus is luv
Jaysus is lyfe
Jaysus is MY lyfe

Nah I'm just kidding I don't even have Jaysus. The rest is true however... Idk what to do. Guess I'll just sort of exist and stuff

Attached: 1515368604932.gif (600x338, 2.01M)

freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose. At least the parentfags will still exist in a way after their own deaths. Their genes will live on, what about yours?

ps read the selfish gene

This is good rhetoric. Evoke the image of DECADES of loneliness and regret. It will hit normies, especially roasties, right in the existential gland.

He forgot the part where if you get married and have kids, your married friends will still drift away for the very same reason. And you won't notice either because you'd do the very same as well.

The only people who notice are those who are terrified of loneliness to begin with.

Kys

In a relationship thenagging is real. I always wonder how much cope married men project

thats just dumb user. if you have a twin brother and you die in a car accident it doesn't mean you're half alive

I am not lonely or broken. Mollymeme is overstepping with his generalizations about people who choose to remain unattached.

Nothing left to lose but your freedom. I've been married twice. It is hell on earth. Got my kid, no worries.

Sounds good to me

It's better to be a hermit. Have you talked with a normie before? Bunch of fucking retards. Unable to articulate their thoughts/feels.
>oh heyyy man like woah yeah you know what I mean?
Who has the patience to put up with mentally retarded people?
Also I've sadly turned off molymeme blue pill version was better. Listening to some boomer tell me about race relations is to cringey for me. It was fun ride though when he would get real close to exposing something than quickly pulling back. Now it's just so tiresome.

exactly. a nuclear family is pure isolation. its not like families live in collectives.
you need to hire a babysitter just to do to a restaurant with your wife.

and kids cost money, you cant just take it easy

Attached: 1547934877745.png (738x842, 387K)

Maybe when my parents die. I don't want to cause them grief. Probably will never gain the courage to do it even then. Sure death comes to us all in the end anyways

No, Stefan. The worst thing is to be so afraid of being alone (as opposed to loneliness, which is a psychological state) that you wander the world as a pathetic parasite looking for a host.

At what age did this old man marry then?

normalfaggots simply can't understand the concept of being fine on your own
that tweet REEKS of cope

Not to take the (((hand rubbing))) route, but with the direction this world is headed, who wants to bring a kid into it? I would be more willing if whites were making a significant come pack population wise and actually showed a collective bone in their body in regards to retaking their lands.

>Work til mid 30's
>Set up a right-wing traditionalist militia
>Stage a coup
>Either succeed and keep yourself too busy to be lonely or fail and go out in a blaze of glory

For such a massive gay this dude had the right idea desu.

Attached: yukio.jpg (184x273, 8K)

My parents love me you dick. I don't want that underworld but look what I've got!

There are plenty of high IQ normies out there, too bad you'll never meet any of them in your moms basement

I hope the sour grapes you feel helps you cope for a little while longer, before your inevitable suicide, alone and unloved

*back

I don't have any axe to grind with people who want to be in long term relationships or get married. I only have an axe to grind with people who make broad generalizations about people who choose to remain single, aloof, or unattached.

What a faggot.

I am ugly and women hate me, I guess I should just kill myself.

you can fuck off proxy jew blacked spamming """estonian"""

I'm 26 years old and am already doing this. I'm already in the "underworld" quite literally. I gave up on marriage and a serious GF and instead found the black market of women and I plan to live the rest of my life like this as I love it. I don't want a family. Why? So I can't end up like Chris Watts?

Marriages just lead to divorce and I'm not going through that whole business. My money is alllllllll mine and I prefer to keep all my assets.

Attached: Untitled.png (610x457, 34K)

killing yourself over women

That's just about as stupid as killing yourself over money.

Why the fuck is he acting like all men have a choice?

Chat in about 10 years.

>Be 22
Young, loads of time

>Be diagnosed autist
It's probably bullshit unless you actually cannot talk to people at all and sperg out.
I've known completely normal people that were diagnosed with autism.

>Be virgin
As it should be unless married.

>Be an actual fuckin pathetic little manlet
Just don't go to Jow Forums and you'll be fine.

>Be NEET with no qualifications.
Qualifications are optional, skill is what matters; you have the internet.

>Have no frens
>Have no life
>Have no fucks go give anymore
None of these are required.

Im 27 with a fiance and was in your exact same position except i wasnt a sarcastic joyless prick. (How much of manlet we talkin)

Shape up. Go to an employment agency and go on interviews once you land a job make an online dating profile and send 5-10 messages a day, dont expect to hear back.

After 10 days maybe you will get one. Be honest and considerate to others.

Do not look for gf till you land a job. I lost my virgity at 26 its never too late

Thank u prety ladie. Now open bob pls. ;)

again, with these broad generalizations

There is nothing selfish about my existence. I bend over backwards to help family and friends and am a volunteer in multiple organizations.

My married friends will all be back to join me when they get divorced. Except I won’t be paying alimony or child support and won’t be kept from seeing my kids by a malicious ex-wife and a rigged family court system. I’ll have a beer and a bro hug waiting for them.

Attached: 50D6BD8C-7AF8-4AD0-8CB0-FEC877D43A44.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

>muh Genes

this nigga thinks he's Prometheus

Attached: eran-gilo-engineer1-1.jpg (1920x1217, 350K)

hehehehe same here user

Attached: 1545553797555.png (605x699, 483K)

>friends weighed down by roastie wife and her kids
>meanwhile I do as I please and remain happy doing so

Seems like a win to me

The future of every nation that Jews parasitically subvert.

What a stupid, pessimistic fuckwad

I've never really had any friends in the first place.

Attached: Its+not+pepe+mom+itxs+apu+apustaja+_72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 30K)

If you are not attractive enough for women then you are just a waste.

That is the message.

Surprised to see Stephan saying what women want.

On the other hand, my progeny won't have to deal with this diverse hellscape. It's a win, imo.

This is true. I got married in my early 20s and we tried having kids for years before we finally had some. Nothing wrong either. Just bad luck and probably environmental factors affecting fertility (possibly eating fast food or taking ibuprofen, etc). There was a period in between where all our friends had kids. We would still spend time with them but things were different. Without kids we couldn’t relate anymore. They knew we wanted them and were trying but I can’t imagine what it would be like to not even marry or have kids. Especially by choice. Thankfully everything worked out in the end and we all get along the same and have kids. But that period where we didn’t was an insight into what it would be like as he’s mentioning in the post in the OP.

I just realized recently we couldn’t possibly remained friends had we been childless.

people who bring children becouse of Muh Genes think of themselves as a company who sell franchises. Genes are a fluid thing, "your" genes are not "yours". you just carry them, you're not some kind of special unique snowflake. Molymeme is a narcissistic cunt.

There's a 4ft11in South Asian qt waiting to get citizenship from your manlet ass. Go get her.

your chances of a successful marriage with the average female today is insanely low,if you roll the dice you most likely end up a wage cuck with visitation rights as your offspring gets brainwashed

no thx. if you think the war for western civilization wasn't lost sometime in the 1990s,go ahead bring a child into this world who will have 10x worse childhood than you did kek

You the man

Understand humans are genetically primed to pursue relationships and kids, as the majority of humans have done in the past. In fact, the alibe today are lucky since safety nets exist independent of your children taking care of you in your old age.

What this means is you will experience a rarity across evolutionary psychology of both being single, childless and alone. You may be perfectly fine with that, but this is the frame of reference of reality.

You, and all others in this thread, have been warned.

Attached: 1526082239150.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

He doesn’t understand that men won’t enter marriage until women aren’t conditioned by society to view marriage as a cage and encouraged to abandon or destroy it. Or massively reduce the penalties (alimony, child support, jailtime for not paying either of those) of a woman deciding on a whim to walk out and play victim. It’s a simple cost/benefit analysis which Stefan doesn’t get because he isn’t dating current generations of women and doesn’t understand how bad it’s gotten.

Might as well shame men for not risking their life savings and freedom on a roulette wheel spin. All the shame in the world won’t change that that’s a foolish bet.

Attached: 23EC2E72-82F6-4423-8A26-40EBC835EEDB.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

Whenever I feel bad about myself I go on to Jow Forums. Most of you are absolute fucking losers. Embarrassing

41. Still don't want kids or marriage. Try again Molymeme.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

>thinking I have friends

Pump have 2 kids then wonder why women get bored and leave them. You think any women ever with 7+ kids left her husband? No, she is too busy knocked up all the time and reliant on her husband for support.

Women want to get impregnated. Go big or go home.

Attached: steven_anderson_family copy.jpg (1280x1600, 309K)

I'm already and making white children though.

Speak for yourself nig I am keeping the white race alive above replacement level

There's just not enough single females in my age in my country. And then the government invites niggers in.

It actually just feels exactly like that.

Attached: images (1).png (512x288, 6K)

I would rather be a hermit than be pressured or abused by retarded normie animals who want me to be fake and gay so I can be an accessory for their faggot modern gayplex lifestyle.

I have few friends but the ones I make are quality, low maintenance, and don't piss me off by being stupid or gay.

I’m constantly visiting my friends with kids because they need a break from it. I’m one of the last few hold outs. Their last connection to the free life they gave up. I have to go out of my way to make time for all the requests. Molymeme must have a bunch of anti social middle class wankers for mates.

Attached: 5B82F4E9-F958-45EB-BA70-809DDB5B7BBE.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>bob
And Vagene please

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-163816_Chrome.jpg (1440x2255, 1.11M)

I had a married friend give me that kind of grief.

He said I would just end up alone and miserable.

Fast forward a number of year, he had a kid and then his cunt wife divorced him.

Now he is an indentured servant and is miserable as fuck.

I still get to do what I want and keep my money.

Believe it or not user, the fact that women ignore you is actually a blessing in disguise. It wont seem that way until your mid 30s (due to hormones pushing you to reproduce) but it is 100% true.

Attached: oppression.png (1000x1000, 902K)

That is yet another assumption. I am Jow Forums and pretty good looking. Molymeme is being intellectually lazy here, presenting the propositions:

1.that you have to be ugly if you are single
2. that no one would choose to be single, and
3. that you cannot be happy unless you are married

as axiomatic.

>having your wife work instead of raising your kids

ISHYGDDT

I'm prohibited from talking about my infancy, then my childhood was violence, abuse, horror, and violence. Adolescent was pretty violent also, where the hell is the medieval world I was raised for? High IQ, absolutely don't trust any person, notice 90% of people are fucking morons, feel like an island in a sea of mediocrity. Despise the world. See through everything, have no problems understanding technology and science, incredibly civil and easy to get along with, luckily I was born with two helpings of empathy, otherwise I would be a full blown psychopath.

Attached: 1533800056833.jpg (800x706, 55K)

these are lying kikes who to deserve to be shot by someone.

Having kids, being married increases your social life. Being a parent introduces you to so many people, through school or their social lives. You dont realize how much your parents did while you were staying with grandma or grandpa.

I'm sick and tired of listening to these weak men. Yeah, there are some out there that need to have someone around all the time. There are also men that don't get lonely and aren't emotionally dependent on people or women. These guys that need someone to validate them all the time and then think everyone is like them. Some men don't need to others to be happy and fulfilled. Some men do what they do and could give a damn about what others think. Many of them make the most incredible things in the world. If a woman wants to tag along, great, but if you think I'm going to bend and change my life so I can just shit out a kid, you're wrong. Look at the ghetto, they sure do have a lot of kids. Are they doing any better? Men need to be told to do what fulfills them, not bow down to pussy like it's what your supposed to do. If it comes, good. If not, it's not a big deal. There are a million women that will give you a good night for some cash.

Please don't reproduce you pussy faggot

Im already married but I wouldnt mind to marry a single mother if her child is white and she agree to have at least twice as many new children with me.

Just because you don't fit the mold doesn't mean the majority of people he's talking about don't.

So this is the power of internet nazis.

I would be your duck friend and fuck person if you know what I mean. Too bad youre probably some uptight Catholic faggot that doesn't endulge in the slanesh like bouts of debauchery and depravity that have taken over ever aspect of modern society. As such I deem you to die alone.

Everything is weighed against you in the western world, as a straight white male that isn’t 8/10+. Most women will have nothing to do with you, and the ones that will are broken by the same system that aims to break us as well. You have to be comfortably in the middle class to afford to raise a couple of kids, as if you are working class but not an underclass chav/shitskin the system aims to destroy you - giving you none of the same welfare to assist in child raising. If you accidentally get a girl pregnant as a working class man, you’re as good as fucked. Your life will be a constant hell just hoping that you don’t get any unexpected outgoings, like illnesses or a non-mechanical part of your car failing.

Sure, it’s been like this before in the past, but why the fuck should white men go back in time in terms of standards while every scum sucker is propped up? Now isn’t the time for kids, it’s the time to stockpile supplies and arms, fortify your shelter and do all you can to help collapse the system while staying out of reach of “the law”. What a fucked up situation when the men who are descendants of the pillars of civilisation are forced to live like rats and prepare themselves for fight for their freedom in their own nations

Considering historically before religion, 85% of women had children with 30% of men, men have no problem finding a purpose without children.

>I AM FINE ON MY OWN
>COPE COPE
>COPE COPE

I agree with everything but that end part, paying a women for sex is low.

44yr old male here
if you believe this your just ugly, I could settle down at any time I wanted.
now if your a women you better make a lot of cash cus only ugly people would dare to see you naked

you're gonna carry that weight

Take the pinkpill

post legs