Is there a country more stupid than Germany when it comes to weed?

>be Germany, say patients need medical marijuana
>create law that licenses only 2 manufacturers
>of course this means medical weed is incredibly expensive with large waiting list

Any Afghan or Syrian can grow weed at home. It could be an industry for 100,000 of our newGermans. Yet our bureaucrats want to hand contracts only to big pharma.

What a bunch of morons.

Attached: D28661C9-0C45-49AF-B83A-850230D776F4.jpg (1272x1018, 238K)

>newGermans
dont you mean invaders kraut?

But I thought America was the only one with evil big pharma.

>Any Afghan or Syrian can grow weed at home
No they can't. 90% of them don't have the attention span or intelligence for it.They would end up lacing their products with pesticides and mold trying to fix their product. It's the same reason why the black population in western nations never got into growing cannabis.

Outdoor weed is much easier to grow but that industry is dying out for good reason. Indoor weed can still be grown for less than a dollar a gram and no consumer is going to want low quality cannabis at the same cost to them. Growing inside is harder than most people think. You have to manage humidity, air exchange, wind, PH, nutrient levels and more.

Also, just send your useless refugee population back to their own countries, you fucking retard. Almost every single modern job requires an IQ above 80.

we will never be able to legally grow weed in germany

this makes me sad

Should import from Washington State. We have the best.

It's always a leaf that's retarded and cannot sense sarcasm or irony.

> black people don't grow weed
t. sheltered little leaf faggot who's never left his hometown before

Attached: image.jpg (580x625, 331K)

MANN UNKRAUT LMAW

Attached: JungeGrüneJointParlament.jpg (1164x658, 546K)

We can sell them as much as they need.

With autoflowering breeds, you can literally have them grow under 24h light.

I dont smoke weed anymore because I'm not in high school anymore and I've got shit to do. Higher paying labor jobs usually have employees on a drug testing program. Just because it's not a crime it still isnt allowed for in the workplace. Weed being legal is just hurting uneducated persons who could actually better themselves making 6 figures a year doing a easy job instead of smoking pot and washing dishes, living at home with their parents the rest of their lives.

>2 manufacturers
bayer/monsanto ?

No country in Europe will ever legalize weed or firearms
Sucks to be you

dont forget obesity

Someone smoking a bowl after work is no different than having a drink after work.
There's a time and a place for it.

How about stopping an artificial barrier to employment by ending drug testing for marijuana?

Afghans tend to like opium and heroin, not marijuana.

Dude, what are you talking about? They smoke metric fucktons of hashish. What do you think that stuff is made of?

>only to big pharma
no, it's canadian cannabis companies
your legal weed is canopy, aphria and cronos

Attached: trudeau.jpg (600x600, 111K)

Egal in holland. Almost impossible to be arrested for Marijuana. Similarly in big cities of UK, like NY or Chicago, police ignore you unless you try and bother people with it.

WE WUS CANNABIS GROWERS. Oh yes, that's why everyone spent years smoking brick weed from Mexicans before finally moving on to high quality cannabis grown by white people, you fucking idiot. Jamaican imported cannabis is now practically nonexistent, but it was never as common as Mexican. In hundreds of years they still haven't managed to produce anything that people actually want to smoke. It's the same with Morocco.

African Americans don't grow cannabis. Growing inside is too hard and they largely live in urban areas so they can't just farm in the woods. All illicit growing, both indoor and outdoor, is now done by white people. Humboldt County is 82% white, for example.

Try to provide any evidence that supports your claim instead of bitching like a faggot. Also, there is a healthy chance you are a basketball American so you're going to have to admit to it.

Is that wven a thing anymore ? I suppose air traffic control, truck drivers etc. If your controlling several tons of metal on the public infrastructure, its understandable to ask not to ingest drugs or alcohol.

yes, but afghani bud was legendary back in the day. Its a smuggling culture. The last thing you ever want to invite into high trust idealistic societies like Sweden. Especially around young women and girls.

police bust people growing weed all the time in netherlands, because weed ia in fact NOT legal. it's just not worth persecuting when we're talking about tiny amounts (a few grams), but get caught with 100grams and you better believe youre going to prison

its a paradoxical situation because the coffee shops can sell it, bimut their suppliers have to get the weed illegally. its called the backdoor problem or something like that

I mean nuGermans. They need jobs and weed could make them fledgling entrepreneurs.

Attached: 1937B4E5-97FB-4E0F-832B-B868EA9EEDD0.png (1190x1516, 914K)

Sorry nigger but niggers don't have the patience and attention to detail to grow marijuana. It's not cooking crack.

Likely

All European countries except the UK have legal firearms. And the majority of Western European states allow medical marijuana but only Holland allows it for recreational use.

The UK has legal firearms, user.
It's shit by Canadian standards, but it's still better than the bullshit Australians deal with.

Attached: UK legal guns.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Why is that handgun illegal?

Because it doesn't meet their overall length laws and maybe caliber restrictions (Again, rimfire only for semi-auto's).

Attached: British legal handguns.jpg (337x325, 29K)

Different parts of the UK have different gun laws.

>someone bought fucking ebooks on silkroad

Attached: 1539108916156.jpg (604x453, 69K)

They got a great variety. I bought a copy of Pride and Prejudice on thr Dark Web. Very well illustrated too.

What’s actually funny is that Fentanyl wasn’t even a thing from 2013 to 2015 and now all the Americans are dying from it.

>best home industry having brown people grow muh drugs to poison the motivation of the populace
Just
Fuck
My
Culture
Up
Senpai

>own my own land and a summerhouse outside of the city
>gonna be growing weed and making bucks once it gets legalized here
>mfw

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t[1].png (550x550, 227K)

nigga wtf r u talking about, i have know a black dude who grows his own skywalker OG in his closet, black people can do certain intelligence intensive stuff when they set their mind to it. This dude im talking about is on welfare and hes sort of a dumbshit street thug but i guess he wants free weed bad enough that he learned how to grow weed

That's because they want actual fucking quality control with extremely tight limits on how much THC it can contain per gram.
The dry shit Mohammed grew in the windowsill is not going to fucking cut it when you're going to use it specific dosages.

It's either that, or that fuck expensive Sativex spray. (€481.91 for 3x10ml in Norway).

>has great idea
>gives it away
WTF is wrong with you Hanz.

Can he produce weed with an exactly specific amount of THC, crop after crop?
No?

Then he can't fucking grow weed for medical purposes.

lol i never said they could do all that shit like checking ph and making the same thc everytime, i was just saying that black people can definitely grow weed, i wasnt argueing that black people can grow medicinal weed inside with hydroponics and ph and fertilizer beads and all that shit i was just saying that they can grow weed.

Anyone with dirt, water, a source of light and seeds can grow pot.
It's not some fucking achievement even if he's black.

>That's because they want actual fucking quality control with extremely tight limits on how much THC it can contain per gram.

Hello Bayer shill. How's the german monopoly on pharmaceutics going on lately? If you want THC control feel free to ask your dutch friends, I'm told they have INCREDIBLE expertise over the matter. Meanwhile please let's leave the market to north americans, why would we Europeans want to make extra revenues?

Attached: 1514420656111.jpg (400x400, 20K)

germany and the eu is controlled by jews. of course they are going to give contracts to jewish owned companies.

Sure 100.000 people are needed to grow MEDICAL marijuana.... What a nut..... there's probably 100.000 people in germany who even COULD be permitted to do so.

He is a lefty brainwash.... I argued the same way when I was lefty many years ago.

makes me happy. It only supports degeneracy.

look at her facial features, check that nose...

They need to go back home and fix their own countries and nations!

Attached: 1546931234607.gif (313x339, 17K)

I mean permitted to use medical marijuana....

Well, are they producing enough of medical grade weed in Holland or are they struggling to keep up
demands themselves?
My point is that some fucking "refugee" that came off the boat last week is not going to make shit that the medical industry including doctors want.
Something with x% of THC/gram with zero deviation. Like every other medicine on the market.

Would you take pills that have a deviation in active ingredient contents? No? That's why OP is a fucking retard and so are you.

This is basically the plan they wanted to set up in Ohio when it came up for referendum a couple of years ago but the people were wise to it and voted no...then all the anti legalization buffoons cited it as some kind of victory against "muh degenerate druggies" when in fact just nobody wanted a state monopoly to run the dispensary

>outdoor weed is much easier to grow but that industry is dying out

Wrong. It’s agriculture. Once it is fully recognized and regulated, most weed will be grown in greenhouses and outdoors. Indoor weed is a symptom of prohibition. Cannabis is a crop That is farmed, agriculturally. not an industry. Worldwide prohibition is the only thing necessitating industrial indoor cannabis. And good riddance to it once it’s gone. Huge fucking waste of energy. Take a look at the monthly power usage to run the lights and fans for a large indoor grow - it is not sustainable.

For example, the industry standard for indoor cultivation is 1000w lights. Most places that comes out to about $50usd per light per month. Now let’s say you have 200 lights, not unheard of for a relatively large grow. That is well over $100,000 annually just for the lights. Forget fans, rent, overhead, etc. Indoor weed is simply not worth the trouble. There is a reason it’s the only crop you see cultivated on a large scale indoors - black markets and prohibition.

Attached: D2859403-60E9-49A6-84FB-3BC1D8CA336A.jpg (720x1278, 324K)

dude weed lmao

Not going to happen. Outdoor growing will be for hemp, indoor controlled environment for actual weed. Just throwing your fucking seeds onto a plot of land doesn't guarantee a good crop, quite the contrary.

Please actually learn what you are talking about before jumping in and trying to correct someone.
>Once it is fully recognized and regulated, most weed will be grown in greenhouses and outdoors.
Modern green houses are considered inside and have their environment is carefully managed. Most of them also use supplemental lights. The whole industry has shifted away from outdoor cannabis because it's always low quality. The best weed is grown under lights and the product is much more consistent. Consumers don't want sungrown and companies have trouble sell it for anything but edibles and tinctures.
>Cannabis is a crop
Hemp is a crop. Cannabis is considered a medicinal and recreational drug, which is why you don't see unsecured fields of it in most places where it's legal and regulations are in place to prevent this. The total amount of Cannabis needed is very low compared to any other market crop and use per capita is mere grams. Even with more people using it, it doesn't mean it needs a lot of space. One area in Northern California managed to supply almost all of the country when it was illegal.
>For example, the industry standard for indoor cultivation is 1000w lights
The industry will shift to smaller lights placed more frequently or solar panels if the government steps in to prevent indoor weed. If certain training is done to the plants, you don't need much light penetration at all and inverse square law means that lights become much efficient when moved closer. Having LED lights at 8" instead of 18" or more uses a fraction of the amount of energy. This is possible only with modern lights, like LEDs, that don't give off much heat.

You don't cook crack. Like wtf?

Smoking some of my own home grown as we speak - just finished curing one month. The taste and smoke is sweet and mellow, nothing better than growing your own.

Remember, don't rush the drying and curing process. This is the difference between the shit sent into the nig nog ghettoes or your top shop at your dispensary.

Growing weed is so much cheaper than buying it's not even funny. Plus, everyone is willing to barter - it's fucking awesome.

If by indoor controlled environment you mean modern greenhouse, then sure. The point is it is a waste to grow with only hps bulbs when you could make the roof out of glass, put in some proper vents, and use the sunlight as well. We both know that on a large scale cannabis, grapes etc. are grown from cuttings for uniform results.

Modern greenhouses use sunlight. Some use supplemental lights just for vegging, some for flowering. Either way it is much cheaper than venting all the heat from a warehouse filled with hps to have a purpose built facility with the option of sunlight and proper ventillation.

>Consumers don't want sungrown and companies have trouble sell it for anything but edibles and tinctures
Concentrates. They're becoming more and more popular these days, check 'em out. There are terpene profiles very difficult to mimic growing entirely indoors, google "terroir".

>Modern green houses are considered inside
Semantics.

>The industry will shift to smaller lights placed more frequently
I also look forward to the day LED lights take over the industry. Until then I will continue to say growing indoors is a huge fucking waste and true top shelf product comes in a lot of different sizes, shapes, colors, smells and tastes than a big dry salty indoor nugget. Prove me wrong

Attached: AA1E27C6-A79B-4761-9FEF-088DD2E795D9.jpg (722x1280, 235K)

Tell me, have you ever grown weed for smoking?
Because if you did, you'd know that in order to create satisfactory buds, you need to cull ANY male plants before the female plants start blooming. Now who the fuck culls 10 acres of pot by hand?

As for cuttings, waste of fucking time. We're not talking bananas, we're talking a single year plant that grows like a motherfucker.

They are establishment liberals. Of course they are helping their buddies in the pharma industry.

Additionally, you will want to use artificial light while the plant is in its "vegetable" state for lack of better term. You switch them over to a normal day/night cycle when they start maturing.

I'm not a fucking expert by any means, but I have grown the odd pot plant in my younger days.

A job is a job, a person is a person logic. There's a world of difference between smoking a bowl and having a drink.

Yes...

I have worked at several commercial operations in California and Oregon and I have been growing at home off and on for years. I am young but this is my chosen career path. It’s an exciting time in an exciting business.

I guess I wasn’t clear enough, the cuttings we are talking about are clones from a mother plant (female) which eliminates the possibility of any males. This is how any pot grower creates a uniform crop on a large scale. You only need to cull males when you are planting seeds, or if your genetics/grow get messed up somehow and you get some hermaphrodites.

The term you are looking for is “vegetative” of course vegetable is close enough. I also do not consider myself an expert but I do appreciate the discourse. I don’t think we disagree on much but everyone has something to learn.

I hope this leaf faggot replies again so we can get this dude weed thread rolling, I lurk as many as I can and this one ain’t half bad.

Attached: 84F5F852-E85F-45F2-9998-9BD09965348B.jpg (1080x719, 83K)

Ya Germany it’s not that difficult to grow fucking weed

>Modern greenhouses use sunlight.
The debate was over indoor versus outdoors. Greenhouses, which are becoming increasingly popular and may dominate the industry, should be considered indoor. They are nothing like what most people would picture, which is a open plastic tent instead of a full building. Everything is controlled so they also have a problem with high electricity costs. Some greenhouses in humid areas actually use more energy dealing with humidity than they would growing with lights in a warehouse. In these areas, it's the obvious choice. Another problem is that only large corporations can afford to build them so it leaves small companies either growing shit weed outdoors or renting indoor space for it. Micro grows will probably be indoors for this reason.
>They're becoming more and more popular these days.
People will want higher quality there as well. Cost of production isn't that big of a problem when it's already dirt cheap and the government will always regulate it to be ten times more expensive. Seeing as electricity costs can be as low as 25 cents per gram for indoor light only grows, there's no real advantage here, not when consumers are so discerning for a better product.
>There are terpene profiles very difficult to mimic growing entirely indoors
Maybe, but indoors also has that area beat because it produces more constant terpenes and in higher amounts. It's easier to breed something specific.
>Semantics.
No, it's not at all.
>Until then I will continue to say growing indoors is a huge fucking waste
It's a waste of energy if you want poor quality cannabis with zero regulation. There's no real demand for low energy produced cannabis.
>Prove me wrong
You made the claim, you should provide the proof. Nearly everyone agrees that only indoor is considered top shelf flower and that there's a loss of quality for outdoor cannabis.

Blame the consumers, not the producers. They're driving the demand for indoor.

yes crack is cooked

>Well, are they producing enough of medical grade weed in Holland or are they struggling to keep up

scale is not the issue here, it never has been. Political will is where the bottleneck sits at in the EU thanks to lobbying. Your medical grade bullshit word salad is completely off topic here. The EU is missing a headstart in what already is a multi billion $ business industry because of an institutionalized inertia from fucking boomers who can't see a new revenue stream to tax when it's right in front of them.

I do agree with you about the micro growing indoors, in one shape or form the warehouse model will stick around, I just think it has seen its heyday.

We could argue about walls and roofs and doors and building codes and zoning all day. Lets not. When weed becomes truly standardized it will be in the form of vape cartridges and concentrates. Our children will look at nugs the same way we view tobacco leaves for cigarettes or grapes for wine. Flowers are intermediate materials. They don’t have to be huge and dense and have the rediculous bag appeal of the past facilitated by indoor growing. They just have to have the right trichome and terpene content to be worthy of the extractor. Just like the best wine and cigars, the best cartridges and concentrates will be made with organic growing methods and minimal disturbances.

I don’t want poor quality cannabis with zero regulation, that’s what we have now. Yes, Leaf, up north too. So much synthetic fertilizer and pesticide is applied in these indoor operations, if you’ve visited even one you know what I’m talking about. The demand is for medicine - stuff that heals you, not that makes you more sick. The demand isn’t necessarily for low energy production, it is for a healthier product. once systems are in place to put “organic” stickers on your cannabis products bitches will flock them. You’re going to need to advertise your products too, an image of a dank warehouse isn’t appealing anymore, people want to see sunlight and nature and farmers and dirt. Not some sketch motherfucker spraying a room full of force fed hydro plants with god knows what. At least That’s what I look for when it comes to cannabis, and everything else I consume for that matter.

When you’re done googling terroir, take a look at cleangreencertified.com

Attached: FA02CFF4-3FBB-4D28-8A0A-B1463ABA4E4C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Bump so I have enough time to reply.

Here are some hash oil pics while you type

This one is diesel dough

Attached: B53CC46C-82C2-4607-948A-E161748536DA.jpg (828x824, 474K)

Gorilla Dosha ice water hash

Attached: 62B7739C-A2AE-47FB-90D4-3A4EA8576E6B.jpg (828x810, 840K)

Mendo breath terp sauce

Attached: 34287661-B0E1-4186-BCB6-306AE0777D9A.jpg (828x806, 222K)

Skywalker OG sauce

Attached: 7446EFBB-27D8-4696-B6E4-C844AB27454F.jpg (828x810, 517K)

where do i buy good weed in berlin?

t.tourist

>When weed becomes truly standardized it will be in the form of...
Yes, for most consumers, but that requires standardize source material which is better produced indoor. It's going to be harder to isolate certain terpenes and add them back in after distilling if you have a fraction of the amount or some are missing due to changing growing conditions. More and more cannabis production facilities are being to look like a lab. Some growers are now deciding to use tissue culture, done in house, instead of clones or seeds. Indoor grown cannabis has more of an advantage in this area and for breeding in general.
>So much synthetic fertilizer and pesticide is applied in these indoor operations
Yes, the next shift might be towards organically grown cannabis, but that also doesn't favour outdoor. Needing to use any pesticide, indoor or outdoor is largely due poor cultivation practices. It's only a matter of time before a company like Promix produces an organic cannabis soil medium in bulk like their HP or BX lines. I'm not familiar with hydro but I imagine that could also be done organically. There are already organic treatments for pests so that isn't a problem either.
>You’re going to need to advertise your products too
They've been shilling sungrown for years now with little interest. What does get consumers hot is quality which will always be perceived higher if it's grown indoors in clean environments. All dank warehouses just need lights and some white paint. Most people won't see the inside anyway. Like with anything, the people who want a more natural product seem to be in the minority.

Don't get me wrong, I think we're losing a lot of the spirit of cannabis by large scale production and the shift towards things like concentrates, but that's happening with every method. Due to economies of scale, you won't get many small farmers tilling the soil under the sun but large corporations. Your dream is dead, you just don't realize it.

All people do is fucking smoke it. They have a chance to actually use the plant for new innovations, but no. Let's get high and watch the new jewllywood blockbuster hurr durr lol

Do si dos rosin

Attached: 00F718BA-11B8-4D20-8AE4-C8058687696B.jpg (828x803, 370K)

no fucking way, do you know who produced this godly rosin.

It wasn't really lobbying, there's existing regulatory framework in nearly every country that would prevent small scale cannabis production for medical use. Both the USA and Canada suffered through this and had the market dominated by large corporations. The EU would be one of the last places on earth to forgo regulations so Akbar produce in his basement and it would be impossible for him to produce a consistent product that would be suitable for medical use.

If you want to open the industry, you must legalize recreational cannabis. Even then it's a regulatory nightmare for small companies.

>tfw retarded boomer politicians cockblock us from legal weed

Fucking annoying, can‘t these old farts fucking die already?

>It's only a matter of time before a company like Promix produces an organic cannabis soil medium in bulk like their HP or BX lines.
To clarify, I mean something like Fox Farms that doesn't require soil amendments. Premixed super soil.

OK this was a nice debate but I think we are agreeing on a lot of things now. I propose it is time we do a 180 and circle jerk, everyone post your best oul and nug pics.

In closing, I only got into this argument because I saw someone post >outdoor weed is dying for good reason
And it struck a nerve. I admit my hopes for cannabis are fringe and the “indoor” and “greenhouse” styles of growing are more likely to dominate in the future. I never meant to debate the difference between these two words but it was entertaining and informative. Good bants, leaf. Thanks for sticking with me.

Lets hope that at least a bit of outdoor weed survives because grandpa needs his RSO, you know he can’t be smokin no more.

This is Tropical Sleigh Ride rosin, cultivated outdoors, I might add.

Attached: 29EEAEAD-31E6-4AF4-A55B-D35DFCF08F99.jpg (828x823, 674K)

Honey butter rosin co look em up on the gram.

Wow are they really that dumb or are they really (((smart)))?

Best oil**

It's not a country, but California fucked up their legalization by not providing enough licenses. They've made less than half of expected tax revenue so far.

On the topic of fox farms please do not support that company. They dump straight into the Pacific Ocean and are some of the scummiest scumbags in Humboldt.

T. Person who lived there for a year and witnessed this first hand

>Honey butter rosin co
thanks frren I have never seen something more perfect.

Attached: 1548718047029.png (1612x1106, 52K)

Jungle Boys in LA make a similar product here’s a pic of their Grape Jilly #13

Attached: 01D19415-629E-409A-B20C-E16DAD133F56.jpg (828x1020, 506K)

Can confirm. My roomy keeps a grow tent full of weed and she's autistic about it

One of the only things I envy that California has.

It pains me to say it, but now that I have tried living in other states, I must admit, it is worth the sacrifice to live in this commie hell.

No worries, we'll see what happens in a few years. I think there are still some ways to appeal to consumers that are more in line with your views, such as having hand trimmed flower. I believe smaller companies have to hit the artisan angle hard when marketing their products. Social media is obviously key. Maybe you could carve out a niche marketing to hippies with your views.

I just don't have any faith in the industry at this point. I've become weary of all the people who think that think it's going to be how they make their great fortune when it's already overcrowded. There's going to be a Budweiser of Cannabis and a Monsanto. Small growers will struggle much like most microbreweries or mom and pop shops. Cannabis was only quite profitable because it was illegal and now it's supersaturated. I feel like the magic is gone and I want nothing to do with most consumers. Nearly all of the people who grew it illicit got fucked over and now it's their genetics that are being used by large corporations.
It's prohibitively expensive here so I haven't even tried it. It just shows that we need a good organic super soil producer.

I watched that Netflix series on all the murders in Humboldt. Is it really as bad as people say?

Actually it’s worse. What they don’t mention in murder mountain are the meth labs, huge homeless populations, Mexican cartel grows (OK they touch on those), Bulgarian cartel grows, Hmong cartel grows, etc...

Also the reservations are deplorable (I only really experienced the Hoopa tribe but I’m sure South County’s are worse)

Also Hmong growers are starting clandestine poppy operations, mostly in Trinity county but it’s the same people that grow black market pot in Humboldt, yes for heroin, that drug is tearing the county apart already along with the meth that comes in by the boatload from SoCal

There are stories every year of growers throwing trimmers out in the winter and they get frostbite or die of exposure (get rekt)

On the topic of hand trimming FUCK ALL THAT anyone that’s been around it knows it’s time has passed. One of the spots I worked for in the SF Bay Area hand trimmed with human trafficking slaves 24/7 50+ people cramped in a small barn and that’s where I swore off exclusively hand trimmed (before that I was a nug worshipper and would snob out about hand trimming). And you know if it’s that bad near SF it’s way worse in Humboldt. especially the pesky Bulgarians.

Also I don’t know if you’re familiar with manual light dep tarps or “hoophouses” but I worked in that scene for a while and there are tons of stories of people getting picked up by the wind and killed/seriously injured. Some of those tarps are 100+ feet long lmao

Attached: FEA82AE4-88A4-4142-8CBE-3AF1F6D6917E.jpg (720x1278, 387K)

This bump brought to you by
Pinkleberry
Green Source Gardens

Attached: 66FDBD5D-CF3E-49C3-81F6-FA59434DB412.jpg (828x824, 608K)

Pinkleberry

Attached: DCE8ABC1-4CE3-45BA-9A0A-26B8B9AAB8CD.jpg (828x824, 745K)