Can the United States and Russia ever be friends again?

Attached: 1547330274048.jpg (500x978, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1546572308274.gif (498x345, 1M)

As long as there are different nations there would be different interests. As longs as there are different interests there will be conflict.

World Peace is a meme

get ready for war edomite.

>implying there are no different interests within a nation

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Fuck China. Best Korea can stay, though

yes, but the USA would have to resolve its issue with China, which would make the Russians uneasy.

the USA and Russia are in a cold conflict over esoteric needs. they both crave oil, rare earth minerals, technology advancement, and influence.

this has put us at odds, but only on the political level.

a Ruski in America is a welcomed sight, we call them brother, and after the cold war, which might be considered the height of our feud, there was a lot of opening up.

if the USA invades China or supports a Chinese-Tiawanese rebellion, the Russians will see this as America expanding its control onto another nation, in the same way it views our alliance with japan. this will upset the balance, and being on the boarder with Russia, it will seek to stabilize the situation in its own favor.

where as if the Chinese start an open campaign into SE Asia, the USA will accuse Russia of supporting China, by way of non-intervention. this will greatly upset the USA, and put unnecessary pressure on Russia.

Russia's best option is to disown China, but that means massive instability and a hostile neighbor. conversely supporting china makes the USA very upset and will create an known entity, to return to hostility.

so it turns into a prisoners paradox.

Fuck China, get them out

Depends if the Jews have hold of us both or one of us

Aahahaha

N O

Fuck off

Attached: shiff.png (1400x562, 198K)

yes, after the war, then neither country will exist

>Russia's best option is to disown China,

Why?
Americans have literally back-stab every single partner they have had

It's like everyone suddenly forgot Gaddafi existed

Attached: gaddafiandobama.jpg (900x500, 147K)

Says right at the top this Jew was born in Germany. Stop hating us for what some immigrant did literally a hundred years ago.

only when we kill all the commies and kikes (the same thing)
god I wish Empire still existed. we would be brothers against frog commie menace or something

See I would hate you less if you actually stopped doing it

But I literally see no difference from Schiff era

Still funding commies
Still funding Zionism
Still funding the wrong side on wars
Still funding jewish scams and degeneracy

Americans are considered worse than isis in most countries
Did you know that?

Attached: MV5BMDMyZGMyYzAtNTcyYy00NjlhLWI4YjMtMjYyYzY1NTMwZjNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg (1199x899, 85K)

they were never friends to begin with, and im talking true western whites, the only reason why they picked nazi germany to be destroyed over soviet russia was because of jewish influence

I would love to be friends with Russia and I think their people are very good.. but Putin needs to get out of Crimea and stop aggressively bullying Russia's neighbors. Love the people, hate the govnerment. And I know 'muh Putin' rescued Russia from utter shithole status after collapse of USSR but what he done lately beyond get all the sanctions on his state??

Again, Vlad?

But we were. Russia was the only major nation that sided with the Union government during the American Civil War, stopping France and Britain from intervening

>China

Fuck off, they took Metro Exodus from steam.

huh?

A few years back we had this Chechen kid blow up a marathon. Killed a few people and maimed a shit load of others. No one is holding the Russian Federation responsible for that, even though everyone knows Chechnya is in Russia. We don't consider Chechens Russian. You should consider Jews American.

How are individual Chechnyians comparable with the Russian government

It's not the russian government that blew up your gay fuck marathon

But in contrast it is the American government that funds Isreal and destroys the middle east for short term gains

And the government represents the people

So yeah user I do agree
I do consider Americans Jews

Attached: 1548155391144.jpg (640x618, 15K)

Tencent owns Epic.

they are 1.5% of the US. Homosexuals exist at a higher rate among the population than Jews. It is crazy to think that America is a jewish nation. Never in my fucking life have I even met a jew.

By the way, our government never calls a vote to see how the people feel about giving money to Israel. They just do it. What do you expect us to do?

Bah, fuck Metro, I'd rather play a new stalker

>Never in my fucking life have I even met a jew.
Come to Jew I mean New York