Why do warm tropical nations struggle with "desperate poverty" apparently? I mean damn, it's warm all year round...

Why do warm tropical nations struggle with "desperate poverty" apparently? I mean damn, it's warm all year round, so you're never freezing and can pretty much sleep outside. You can also grow and hunt shit year round. So your sleep and food is taken care of and leaves time for you to make money, study up on shit, whatever you need to elevate to the next level. I feel like if i was living in poverty in the Philippines i'd get into the jungle and get my health back off the land. Sure it might take a couple months but I imagine you'd eventually get into a reliable stable life/routine...

Attached: 14f.jpg (512x341, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Krv4YEMwCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers

Niggers

The first post appears to be the best post

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

When it's hot and warm all the time and you don't have air conditioning, it doesn't make it easier to work, it makes you lethargic.

>it's warm all year round
dude. It is fucking boiling hot, like hellgate, like living in front of a oven
it is most certaintly not "warm"

Also kid, you don't know shit about the jungle and the innumerable things there that can kill you
you have zero life experience apparently

Jungles can be tamed. The problem with jungles is they tend to sit atop only a few feet of top soil. Whereas temperate zones will have 40+ feet of top soil.

for the most populated areas, they didn't need as much intelligence to survive (they never needed to prepare for winter), so their brains evolved accordingly

There are several Nations and localities on Earth where I have a definite feeling that if they had better populations working them could be a success within two decades.

Inventing ways to survive harsh weather is what advances societies. If all you need to survive your climate is a loincloth and a spear, then that's where your technological advancements end.

Yeah clean water would be the biggest challenge i imagine. Could probably, maybe be solved with finding a spring and boiling the water? Or a one time purchase of a filter?

I understand it would proabbly be chaos the first few months, but once you understand what animals to hunt and what traps to set, and how your shit grows, i feel like you'd reach stability. A few months of struggle versus a lifetime of poverty and debt

You have to see this through the human angle. Niggers evolved in a luxurious environment, Africa which provides a lot, so they're not made to planify (no winter as you say) or work hard because nature in Africa provides everything. The catch is that it's dangerous and there are predators, diseases, etc... That's why they tend to make a lot of children, because it's more chance for some to survive to adulthood.
Now, it's "desperate poverty" because we, europeans, went there and changed the natural balance : predators were not a problem anymore, and diseases were cured. But the nig still shits a lot of nigglets, but this time nature can't take some of them anymore and the niggers pile.

So, you've got niggers who multiply but are still niggers, aka the product of a lineage that spent the last 400.000 years nigging in a luxurious environment, so he is incapable of being productive.

I don't consider niggers to have agency, they're basically big apes, so I'd say we fucked up by destroying the balance of the subsaharian ecosystem with colonization. I wouldn't blame those animals for their overpopulation, we're the people feeding and curing them, also nigs are just adapted to their natural ecosystem. Do you know why niggers love welfare ? Because it "reminds" their inner, ancient soul of their luxurious and providing africa.

I think the problem is low IQ nations and relative wealth disparity in localized areas. Not planning for long term prosperity, ect

Exactly. Adversity breeds progress. Hard times make for strong men, and so on.

Your post answers your own question retard

This is true. I live in S. Louisiana. Being white only makes it worse, with the sun and all. I mow the yard in sections. I'm not fat/out of shape. It's the heat and sun. You have to take breaks to cool down.

Your average human would not survive in the wilderness. They just don't have the skills.

Nonwhites is why

but they got the time to fight rebel wars and support communist campaigns in all their elaborate displays? If they put that time into sleeping and eating healthy and accumulating wealth they'd be free from that shit

not if you dropped them in there by plane no, but if you gradually encroach into it over a 2 month period yeah i think pretty much any human can get the ropes, with the help of small extra things like plastics, lighters, and metals

Scientists are still trying to figure out how the african brain is incapable of any sort of intelligable thought. It really doesn't make sense given how many natural recourses most third world countries have that their countries are not successful.

Attached: analysis.gif (410x226, 1.98M)

The jungle doesnt filter impulsive retarded behavior like the temperate forest we whites come from.

It's mostly caused by the lack of air conditioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Krv4YEMwCE

Because it takes brains to plan ahead and prepare for monsoon season, for example.
When life is that easy, they got used to not having to plan ahead, and therefore are financial retards.

Niggers lived in an area with a dry and rainy season yet are still fucking stupid.

>warm tropical nations
I specifically responded to what OP asked.
Pic deeply related.
Not having to plan ahead for many generations = fucking retarded humanoids, only capable of thinking in real time due to overdeveloped reptilian brain and underdeveloped/missing neocortex.

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-122636_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 592K)

Jungle people are always stupid though. Central Americans are subhuman compared to prarieniggers, SEA gooks are ooga booga compared to chinks, japs or nips. Pajeets and Sri Lankan are just awful.

Niggers/(((Communism)))