Climate change general

Climate change is a pressing issue, affecting nearly everyone in the world. We need to band together to stop climate change before it’s too late.

Attached: 4BB011F7-CC30-4C9E-AE82-557111C75D66.jpg (750x410, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M7dVF9xylaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man climate change is so magical. It is the thing that causes every single problem on earth now.

That damn (((Global Warming))) starting all those wars and refugees that will replace my bloodline.

Attached: bill-kristol-sayy-lazy-white-working-class-should-be-replaced-by-new-americans.jpg (744x639, 82K)

Anyone else remember when the hole in the ozone layer was going to melt Antarctica and kill us all?
It was a simpler time, I miss it.

fuck you with these shill climate threads

Attached: 1528116887321.png (758x489, 286K)

Thats why my life is shit.... thank god.

I thought it was cause of all of my faults. .. wheeew

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies
global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having an ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S CO2 RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Attached: temps_two_studies.jpg (563x302, 67K)

The climate has always been changing. How will you stop it?

>THE OCEAN'S CO2 RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION
>THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)
Note increased CO2 release always FOLLOWS temp increase, NOT vice versa

Attached: CO2_and_temps 450k years.jpg (796x398, 85K)

>We need to band together to stop climate change before it’s too late.
Sure, lets not waste time, cut all migration into Europe asap.

With (((carbon taxes))) and SJW laws of course!

Attached: jew_between_the_lines.png (1067x1434, 318K)

>muh man-made climate altering

Attached: greenhouse_gas_sources.gif (635x308, 8K)

Attached: the_actual_data.jpg (2894x2226, 2.07M)

And here i thought it was nefarious kikes flooding Europe with refugees, turns out it was climate change all along!

Climate change is the cause of everything negative. That and patriarchal White Supremacy.

Attached: TRUFF.png (986x1082, 924K)

I wonder what caused these previous spikes?

Makes me think. It's almost like Earth's climate has ALWAYS cyclically changed.

Should we ban prehistoric fish, cave bears and giant sloths?

Did our cave men ancestors drive around in diesel trucks and build coal plants?

Attached: previous_spikes.jpg (514x205, 45K)

>Climate change is the cause of everything negative. That and patriarchal White Supremacy.
It needs a tax, goy.

Attached: hands.png (823x818, 121K)

>Bloomberg

God knows I am sick of all these fucking liberals who endlessly try to convince people to give up freedom.
Day of the rope when?

Attached: global warming1.jpg (1241x960, 143K)

>these fucking liberals who endlessly try to convince people to give up freedom

Attached: NPC golem.jpg (666x714, 131K)

This is pretty damn misleading cause nobody is claiming that the last spike on that graph is caused by humans. That scale is so huge that the last 200 years (when 50000 years is like a 10th of the graph) or so are basically invisible.

Attached: nose.jpg (507x542, 76K)

Climate change already caused the syrian civil wars by drought and loss of support for Assad via rural farmers. Not that anyone here would care that Africa/ME would be dying/starving.

That chart shows that CO2 correlates to higher temperatures. Humans produce more CO2. What don't you get?

Good times.
>West shouldn't have children because of climate change.
>Oops, goy. You didn't have enough children. Have some feral negroes that will need massive resources AND you will have to feed ad infinitum.

Attached: 0EE9CDA1-7DC3-4984-87E4-E2A47C6B6E3B-1788-000001D82860D109.jpg (377x1024, 81K)

>I'm going to accuse this guy of being an evil Jew because I'm full of shit and have no argument

That last spike is just started 20,000 years ago, and it is ongoing. It is the same spike you kikes use to push the "climate change" psyop"... only you typically show just the last ~100 years to make it look scary and man-made.

Shalom.

Attached: gib carbon taxes.png (1618x788, 173K)

Day of the rake soon.

Attached: canada jew train.jpg (4656x2612, 859K)

Why do you get so butthurt when someone point out that one of the graphs you used is misleading?

>Not that anyone here would care that Africa/ME would be dying/starving.
There is an entire general devoted to Syria. You should pop in there and post your groundbreaking revelation that climate change caused an astroturfed "moderate" revolution that came from the Arab Spring. A war in which the U.S. took an active role in financing "moderates" during the Obama Administration.
>implying africa's problems are the same as the ME's
Hopelessly stupid.

Climate change is what lead me to hate Kikes.

What does it matter? We're all dead in twelve years.

IKR
I am waiting to see what war it has caused yet

a good reason to bump

Attached: reddit_science.jpg (1400x1040, 266K)

I just explained how you're full of shit and it's not "misleading".
>That last spike is just started 20,000 years ago, and it is ongoing. It is the same spike you kikes use to push the "climate change" psyop... only you typically show just the last ~100 years to make it look scary and man-made

Explain how it's (((misleading))), rabbi. Or just keep pilpuling.

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1695x605, 318K)

Yea!
I demand Congress stop winters, they are too fucking cold!
I demand it! Stop it now!

fuck off, kike

Attached: 23543256.jpg (1149x488, 81K)

Bump for assblasted corporate shills denying climate change

>(((corporate shills)))
Why are leftists so easily manipulated?

Attached: elite.jpg (1560x2096, 774K)

Yeah, then countries all around the world passed effective measure to close it, and it worked.

>Everyone that disagrees with me is a commie

Attached: CorporatecocksuckersBTFO.png (669x988, 208K)

>Climate change linked to erectile dysfunction in liberal voters, this epidemic must be addressed

Keep reee-ing about muh (((corporations))), my golem

Attached: who controls america.jpg (694x5604, 1.53M)

>posts image of Jew-debate being about rethorical tricks while using tricks like replacing arguments with accusations of being a Jew and trying to elicit anger in place of honest discussion

It's misleading cause the relevant time-span for the alleged human caused change isn't visible on that scale.

Attached: 1544535724203.png (899x713, 15K)

You're no different than a lefist saying
>fuck off racist
>fuck off straight white male
Take your retarded argument replacing buzzwords and shove them up your brainlet ass

Attached: 1548476773488.png (625x773, 143K)

Hillary clinton and obama bombing the middle east is leading to more refugees and wars.

>We need to band together to stop climate change before it’s too late.
?????? You're like 30 000 years late to the party user

Attached: 500_metric_ton_proof_of_ice_age_kummakivi_siirtolohkare_jääkausi.jpg (300x210, 31K)

Jew harder.

This is the infamous hockey stick chart which was thoroughly debunked because it used fucking TREE RINGS to chart temperature history.

And even if it was legit, zooming in that far and ignoring all the long-term data we do have, e.g. the chart is jewing 101.

Attached: the_fake_tree_ring_chart.jpg (602x820, 128K)

>1544535724203.png
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE CAN'T YOU SEE?!?!?! ONLY CARBON TAXES CAN SAVE US

Attached: gib carbon taxes.png (1621x788, 173K)

>30 000 years late
ban megladons

Climate change isn't the problem it is the solution.

we don't HAVE to let anyone in

good work user, I can't think of anything worse than protecting the environment, that would be terrible!

>Gore: Ice caps will be gone by 2008
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE (((unless)))

Attached: climate cortez.jpg (1464x1572, 526K)

>get caught lying about data
>change tactics to "protecting the environment"
>ignore our previous lies, goyim

Attached: laughing_jew.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

what are you talking about? What other reason would someone have to show climate data other than to show support for protecting the environment? You act like that's a change in tactic, like protecting the environment hasn't been the obvious message for the last 40 years. Why else would people be showing you climate data?

Last I checked it wasn't 4000 ad yet?

Didn't you hear, the grand solar minimum is going to cancel out global warming for the next half a century

Oh boy. I can't wait to deal with (((climate refugees)))

kek a mining company guy and an economist. Are you getting payed for these posts?

>more bullshit instead of arguments cause I'm a lying hack

Did you actually look at the graph?

hes just a schizo that wants to post about jews being evil, he isnt here to have any sort of rational discussion.

There's a difference between "protecting the environment" (clean water, clean air etc.) and made-up fairly tale tax schemes like (((climate change))) which in reality has been changing for billions of years.

Attached: nose.jpg (2666x3555, 594K)

soon
>don't talk about jews
you discord tranny jews should gas yourself

Attached: left_.jpg (960x552, 84K)

Attached: caravan rabbis.jpg (764x648, 124K)

Attached: iceland rabbi.jpg (1190x743, 132K)

The planet needs to shed itself of 6 billion people in the next 12 years, to curb global warming, ya'll need to break out the biological weapons.

Attached: 1518194153978.gif (448x246, 3.43M)

>he's still going
so how is climate change a tax scheme and not just poorly implemented environmental protection. Can you name a single intellectual or politician who denies climate change but supports effective protection for clean air, clean water, etc?

It seems like you are very confused on these issues

>everyone conveniently neglects the role the sun and cosmic rays play in earth's climate
Tiresome.

shutup slaves
world government is just a conspiracy theory, but a global carbon currency? that's a necessity
youtu.be/M7dVF9xylaw

Fuck I remember when acid rain was going to kill all forests and starve us of oxygen.
But it didn't matter because tsar Bomba could fall anytime

Remember CFCs? I don't lol.

Unfortunately the man-made climate change deniers have delayed adequate responses to the problem. Climate heating will enter a runaway phase when large amounts of methane are released from arctic permafrost. This is less than 30 years away. Small releases of methane are already increasing each arctic summer.
Rain patterns are changing now.
Food production will fall dramatically at some point late this century.
Civilisation collapse will occur through famine and war - death of billions.
Mass extinction of species will occur.
Drastic action now required for any hope of slowing the heating up of our only planet.

>Can you name a single intellectual or politician who denies climate change but supports effective protection for clean air, clean water, etc?
How is your dilation going today?

Attached: clean air and water.jpg (596x547, 61K)

Attached: australian shitposting badge.png (780x801, 121K)

ITT: stormfront and /x/ shut down actual discussion, so much for freeze peach on Jow Forums

>everyone
just the jew shills

Attached: 1495951453035.jpg (600x462, 35K)

>poorly implemented
lmao even climate scam supporters know that a tax is probably the worst "solution" if your goal is actually to save the planet

>people aren't agreeing with me
>MUH FREEZE PEACH
cringe. you're a sensitive little reddit faggot

yikes

Attached: soylent.jpg (712x905, 55K)

>he's a magatard
ahh so now the delusions begin to make sense. You realize Trump put a coal lobbyist as head of the EPA, and his admin has been gutting environmental regulations non-stop for the last 2 years? Do you not understand that running a government like a business is the polar opposite of protecting the environment? of course not, because youre an idiot

I fully agree with that, but my point is that it's a criticism of the method being used, not the end goal of environmental protection.

can't find a parking spot
its because of climate change
your Amazon Prime order got delayed?
well guess what
climate change
can't get an erection anymore?
must be climate change

Attached: 1406386042881.png (1043x975, 1.31M)

>he thinks the government wasn't corrupt before Trump
coal is an anti global climate scam lobby
better them than the other guys

At its very core and the argument they attempted to make is that elevations in atmospheric C02 traps escaping radiation and thus raises the temperature on the earths surface by means of insulation. This scientific theory was largely based on core samples collected at the middle of the last century

Unfortunately once more, and better information b came available it was clear that the relationship was percisely the opposite. C02 levels actually lag temperature increases, meaning the rise in temperature was the precursor to the release of C02, rather than being the result of said rise.

I have yet to EVER have one of these smug jackasses pose an actual counter arguement. Just glazed looks and “the science is settled” statement. The easiest litmus for a total lack of understanding the scientific process.

Attached: A12FDCA7-8071-4F34-82F3-32DD3C4624EE.jpg (1991x1082, 708K)

You can't stop climate change. Earths climate has changed as long as it has been a planet. While we're at it should we also make the sun stop nuclear fusion as well? Thanks for once again proving how horrible the American education system is.

Attached: soylent.png (1159x665, 231K)

>FLAT EARTH THREAD
fuck yeah, I love these. Climate change is jewish trickery plain and simple.

Attached: kekitsflat.jpg (480x360, 38K)

So, you can't handle the truth.

>he thinks the government wasn't corrupt before Trump
nowhere in my post did I imply that. Unless you think no one should be allowed to criticize a bad system being made worse. Again, that's why its important to remember the end goal of environmental protection rather than some pundit nitpicking the science.

theres a million reasons why protecting the environment is good even if it isn't absolutely necessary to human survival, and zero chance that the coal lobby's goal is to help anyone but themselves.

>“the science is settled”
based NPC jew pawns

Attached: Golem production.jpg (898x1317, 299K)

>shits up thread with dozens of nonsense graphs and rants about jews
>when criticized he literally has no argument
this is why no one likes magatards

If we went for renewables and reduced emissions and stop or at least reduce climate change, will that mean people will stay in their dumb countries?

>oy vey if you don't go along with our schemes you're just like a flat-earther (which we also shill)
That didn't take long, JIDF.

Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), le lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM propaganda information too much, e.g. the "climate change" scam, the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain etc.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "a energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (810x777, 204K)

don't worry friend, we are the real environmentalists
not the fake environmentalists who focus almost exclusively on CO2 emmissions while excusing other environmental disasters by tenuously linking it to "climate change"
not the fake media and corrupt government who only care about "climate change" as a means to their global government enslavement plan, and will use any and every emotional manipulation to get it

>*sips jewishly*

Attached: soylent.jpg (250x174, 6K)

>Trump supporter
>anti-Zionists
when will magatards finally kill themselves so that the Americans with actual value to society can move on with life? seriously the whole country is at a standstill just to babysit and coddle you retards

it's ridiculous how quickly the scientists retreat to "well, we really can't predict with confidence..."
the IPCC is like a science laundering mechanism, where real science gets filtered through enough layers of bureaucratic bullshit to make it say anything
the actual science part of the IPCC reports actually admits that a doomsday scenario is basically 0% chance

Man bear pig
Kek