Life protip: do whatever you want whenever you want

Life protip: do whatever you want whenever you want.

Shit is easy, bros.

Attached: do.png (220x242, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ
swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/35-wit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not politics

Attached: sat.jpg (1556x1002, 478K)

spoken like a true faggot

Attached: Aleister_Crowley.jpg (220x304, 13K)

So you disagree then?

>believing in Crowley's 'do what thou wilt' bullshit
what universe do you live in user, cause I would love to live in this fairytale land where your actions don't have consequences and it always rains mana from the skies :^ )

What if one wants to kill the jews and pedophiles? You sure you want to encourage Jow Forums?

That's good but how do I know I want what I really really want?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ

>Do what Thou wilt. Love is the law. Love under will.
This doesn't mean do whatever you want. 'Thou' points to the Atman, the Sunyata, the Godhead, not 'you' as human beings commonly understand ourselves. It's similar to 'Know Thyself'.

Notice that the full maxim includes a hierarchy: the will to love being the law.

Attached: 1486244803652.jpg (1520x1024, 220K)

Being a slave to your urges kills your soul faster than anything else

This is the new Bring Me The Horizon logo

Attached: BALXwWz-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

93 shitlord.

So do what you don't want, then?

You to stop trying to be a smartass teenage faggot but it seems I'm out of luck.

93 my faggot.

think really hard about what do you really want, then you'll want the right thing and then you can do just that

easy

Delete this

Attached: download.jpg (191x264, 7K)

So do what you want except if you're a smartass teenage faggot, then?

Yea, it's so simple and so easy at the same time :^)

Archon slavecucks will never be free

You don't get it.
Crowley talked about only will power of man.

You need to have internal strength to do what you really want.
To beat fear. To beat social opinion.

It is only about will power. And nothing about libertinism.

no u

Yes goyim have endless buttsexmagick parties with other degenerates. Trust me, you'll be totally free and godlike!

Can confirm. Just do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck everyone else, your life matters over theres.

t. an incel

t. brainlet

t. flaming faggot who cuts for bieber

The problem with such depraved acts is that they unlock additional frantic urges which are hard to get rid off. You cannot escape imposed standards, be it moral, societal, physical or such depraved onse.

>You need to have internal strength to do what you really want.
Yeah, especially if what you want is to eat semen

service to self only leads to your soul demise

Attached: 1534689371475.jpg (3728x2697, 2.28M)

>You cannot escape imposed standards, be it moral, societal, physical or such depraved onse.

Exactly. That is why you need power to brake social standards.

It is too. Especially if you are gay and if you rose up at super religious family.

Magic part is bullshit by the way.

My point was that a fat bald guy LARPing as harry potter while eating menstrual cupcakes with his rich jaded friends is hardly a role model.

Magic is real, not in the sense that you can shoot fireballs, but in the sense that if you follow a system of rules and beliefs it will allow you to seize power.

Enjoy eternal damnation.

Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.

And even more power to stop being a fag. Sometimes the damage is irrepairable. The swordsman may have lost his arm. Whoever was thought to be a master can sink too low and never emerge again.

How do you get money then faggots

No. There is no any magic and no any gods.

Every genius is pretty strange. I don't care.
This is good philosophy and ideas. So why don't use them?

crowley died broke and as a fuckin junkie

Better broke and an addict than rich and an incel.

You'll be buttfucked and mindfucked for all eternity in the Hell-prison by Tyrone the devil.

All for doing what you want? Doesn't seem very all-loving of God, now does it?

Correct. Now let's burn satanists alive on pikes sodomizing them thru their intestines.

What we lack in firepower, we make up for in numbers. Imagine ten million angry Satanists knocking at your door.

Hope you don't intend to enjoy it or your soul will burn too.

Attached: sad saiyan.jpg (634x461, 75K)

what if what you want is to live in a world without sociopaths?
which would mean to not "do whatever you want whenever you want", but rather to consider how your actions affect your surroundings.

There is no pleasure in fighting necessary battles. But let's not forget that it's you guys who started this mess. We just wanted to be left alone before the big Godly boot came crushing down on our faces.

judge a tree by its fruits

Cuck.

No one said there isn't consequences and that everything will be fine. There are no rules to life so do what you want out of love

you'll have to end the majority of sentient life

Left alone to do what?

Attached: 1517667728821.gif (320x198, 1.49M)

that flower in the unicursal hexagram represents a butthole dude, gay af

Uhhh, live in peace? Who started the Crusades?

Peace has a potential to be more detrimental than war. When men weren't cowards they could see the meaning of it very clearly. Comfort brings confusion and alienation from higher senses and a man is very susceptible to fall into a trap without noticing it. At least in war, his true nature is brought to the foreground of his mind, alas he might as well lose it. Struggle and death are far from being the worst things in the world.

from what i got crowley believed to reach the most high you must first sink to the lowest. You do this by doing everything you dont want to do, as things as disgust and distaste are merely chains that bind you and keep you from doing something, thus limiting your potential. Morals and Ethics, the little voice in your head, are merely obstacles you need to overcome, you need to silence.

You dont like seafood? better eat oysters and such until you dont mind anymore. You really dont want to hurt that little child? that feeling too is just an obstacle, overcome it, rape it and kill it. You like vaginas? Better engage in gay sex orgies all day long until its normal for you. By this you free yourself from the selfimposed "limitations" and unlock your "true potential"

Collections of some witch trial docs
swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/35-wit.html
one for example showing how the witch was physically incapable of citing the bible and such stuff.

magic, demons, the soul, spirits, angels and God are all real.

That's just silly and you know it.

When you speak of war, you are implying that valor and bravery are exhibited by both sides. That's bullshit. The weapons of war have always been used by cowards to destroy the truly brave. Just look at what we did to Iraq in the name of "liberation". Or look at the Palestinian struggle against the Israelis. It's bombs and warheads launched by cowards versus sticks and stones thrown by the valorous.

I want to cut off my dick and get my woman card, should I do it?

Attached: FFECE8D9-052F-4938-BD5E-D33F63E88BBB.jpg (960x720, 63K)

>do whatever you want whenever you want.
We have prisons full of people who believe this.

reminder that this is essentiall satanism

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by thus the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entity. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity (well, some do that too). they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 137K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

But if you overcome all senses, both good and bad, is there anything left? If that's even possible, the person would become a walking corpse.

Morals must not originate from fear or anything negative. Those should stay under a watchful eye. I've been thinking that true morals and all of the existence come from something that demands nothing in return. Unconditional love.

Those who have it easy in a war are not in a war.

Daily reminder that I absolutely BTFO of the Universe here.

> Hellfire
> Fais ce que tu voudras

Attached: 1531495890343.gif (74x98, 47K)

yes, its all about seperation from God. God gave you morals, so these are chains that bind you to him which must be severed. If it means casting out you humanity then thats it, thats how they get an edge over the others by screwing them over, doing things which others dont do. This is how the world is ruled by satan/is of satan.

This is where the evil lies in, this is the nature of idoltry too i believe, seperation from and working against God. Now what is an important bit the bible tells:
>16So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
This refers to those doing evil and serving satan will have it great in this life as they arent held back by morals and ethics, having thus an edge over good, being the first, but when the day comes this order gets reversed, and those that suffered their entire life will be those that become first.
>25But Abraham answered, ‘Child, remember that during your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things. But now he is comforted here, while you are left to suffer.

supposedly (i was told a couple of times) all occult schools eventually lead to the conclusion that all these symbols and rituals are useless and merely your own mindset is what is important, your believe that it will happen.

>22“Have faith in God,” Jesus said to them. 23“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
So what matters is the faith, that it will happen and the lack of doubt. Thus the rituals are meant to insert a sense of rationality, "I do x which causes y" instead of "I hope for x and God will provide" and as such they are merely a tool to lead people away from God, exclude God from the equation and ultimately seperating him from yourself.

Why does my local Satanic FB page have a Cheese Pizza as its back ground. Are Satanists mostly Italian?

Attached: 1548532444397.png (937x679, 1.08M)

>be brit in 2019
>have a plastic knife on you
>end up in prison

>muh farm cult
Maybe OTO is used by a baby raping murder cult for those raised on the farms and graduating gets you a celebrity deal. Maybe non-farm raised gays like it because it gives them an excuse to be gay.

Attached: bun-with-braid.jpg (564x564, 88K)

>Morals must not originate from fear or anything negative.
Then why believe in Christian dogma at all? Their whole shtick is "believe or burn".

>Those who have it easy in a war are not in a war.
Then Christians have never been at war.

>muh comprehension is ineffable!
No, you're just dumb.

>Their whole shtick is "believe or burn"
no, as a christian you dont do good out of fear. You know you will be saved for believing already. thus all good you do is solely because you want to do good. be it to bring glory onto God, or just because you like seeing people having a good time.
the reason people burn for not believing is because everyone deserves damnation as we all sin, no matter how small the sin is. But because God loves us and doesnt want to damn us all he sacrificed himself to pay for our sins. but due to free will you must accept this sacrifice of God conciously. To accept it you need to believe.

Do you disagree that, if you don't believe in the divinity of Christ, you go to Hell? Wouldn't it make sense that the vast majority of Christians believe for this reason?

satan btfo
/thread

haha yeah dude, YOLO!!! XD

If God's love for us is so great, why is it conditional on us believing that he incarnated as man? Wouldn't a truly loving God save the unworthy regardless of their beliefs?

>consensus lassies!
>majority of people are duh genius!
No, consensus is the holy grail of the female mind and the majority have always been stupid.

free will. maybe you dont want to be saved

>w-why isn't God's love unconditional like my mommy?

Is it really worth worshiping a being whose love is not unconditional? Are you seriously telling me that my mother is a more moral person than God himself?

it actually is unconditional

Kind of alarming, based on their lyrics I figured they were anti saturn/ gnostism. IE 'We've been surrounded by vicious cycles' etc.

Maybe they're doing the 'lets co-opt a bad thing and make it a symbol for good' thing but i doubt it. You don't use a demon symbol in jest.

>you should love all murderers as you would an innocent child
It's official. You're retarded.

Who would not want to be saved? Nevertheless, I feel compelled to look at the *evidence*. In fact, there are many people who come back to life after dying. Are they also God?

Generally speaking: actions bad, people good. Even I (an apparently retarded person) can understand that. Why doesn't God?

Reminder that your cult is in league with the same pedo satanist fags many here fight against. I hope you get beaten with hammers for your degeneracy.

Attached: 10329263_1450061708593501_3422475253442662861_n.jpg (710x600, 71K)

>implying anyone returned from being whipped, stabbed with a spear, nailed to a cross, a thorn crown put upon his head and left to hang until there were no signs of life, then being put in a room all alone for 3 days to then rise up again
>implying this is the only thing he did

Reminder that *your* cult killed thousands of innocents during the Inquisition and the Crusades.

Could it be, perhaps, that your entire concept of what you're talking about is wrong? Yes.

So the question hinges on whether or not you believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God or not. But why punish those who don't with eternal torment?

Nihilistic Hedonism is a dead end

Attached: Existential Christianity.jpg (850x400, 31K)

Then how do you define the cutoff for a "good person"? Is it someone who hasn't murdered anyone but has stolen some money? Someone who hasn't stolen money but has cheated on their wife? Someone who has never done anything wrong at all?

Not a christian, but you are a pedo enabler.
>Jimmy Saville
>Jimmy Page
>Genesis P-Orridge
What's the connect, they're each a pedo and a thelemite. Again, fuck off with this shit because DOTR is soon.

Attached: 1498203506356.jpg (640x902, 126K)

>20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”g 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for special occasions and another for common use?
>22What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction? 23What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory— 24including us, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles?

"Thank you, dear God, for not smiting *us*. Those other fags had it coming, however."

Do you feel entitled for existence? Do you believe you have any right to claim before God? God created you, your entire existence is thanks to him. He tells you to do and not do certain things. You then go on and break one of these rules after another. Why then do you feel you deserve any other minute of existence. Every further bit is merely for your own sake that you may see your errors, return from them and choose salvation.

>inb4 God cant expect us to keep every single rule he gave us
God did it himself. He came into mortal form, lived a perfect life without sin like we were intended to do showing its perfectly possible, even lived through a pretty difficult life with torture, betrayel and murder. He did show us his laws are possible to uphold and in the same moment told us that we dont have to worry, that we still will be shown mercy if we just ask for it. this is the only condition, asking for forgiveness from the depth of you heart for you misdeeds, no matter how small they are. and you complain about not saving everyone when despite all our shortcomings he made it this easy for us to escape damnation

According to your previous post, God has pre-made some people to be condemned. According to this post, you're saying some people choose to turn away from salvation. Which is it? Are they predestined to damnation or do they choose their own fate?

the stage is set, the play is going to play out, people will be punished. but you yourself can decide on which side you are. for or against God.

It's in the word itself. A Good person is a God person. AKA the Good Father. How does one get to know what a Good Father is? By going through Christ. How does one go through Christ? Through the Holy Spirit. How does one meet the Holy Spirit? Start with the spirit of gratitude. If you can muster it.
Everyone is born into the flesh. In Western tradition this part of consciousness is called Earth. Then you learn emotions, Water. Most people are dominated by these because they are passive and require zero effort. It is the female part of consciousness. Reactive, not active. To reach the Good Father (positive expression of masculinity) one must strive with effort. Through effort of intellect (air), and through effort of will (fire). Weapon was not created by screaming emotards.

Attached: il_340x270.1052976315_cu1m.jpg (340x270, 10K)

Ever played "god mode" in a game? It ruins it.

btw, how do you know I'm not already saved? Maybe I just like to argue...