INFINITY CHAN DOWN AFTER RBG LEAK

QRD
>femanon nurse called "Lindsey B" posts photos of RBG on InfinityChan an hour ago
>claims RBG is somewhere in the Nevada desert in a medically induced coma on life support and (((they))) are trying to keep her alive
>Lindsey B thinks she was discovered while posting
>infinitychan is now offline
THIS IS A REAL HAPPENING BOYS GET IN HERE

Attached: RBG coma cover up.png (910x689, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arkancide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You didn’t save the photo you fuck?

what a time to be a LARP!

Photo is in the OP, I know your eyes are squinty but fuck man

Attached: 1506958096821.jpg (584x305, 173K)

I saw that too i had just right clicked to save the image and poof it went offline, it said something about being hacked by ebaums world or something.

#Pray4LindseyB

Guys, I think "Lindsey B" just flew over my house!

It's down every fucking other day. Admin probably doesn't pay server bills.

An MS-13 member paid in cash by The Clinton Foundation already helped her commit suicide by two shots to the back of the head

Lines up with what we've been talking about on here for weeks. Could be bullshit based off of that, or Jow Forums could be right yet again. We'll see if the SOTU is allowed to go on now that the shut down is over, and see.

heightchan is not down. what are you brabbling about?

That tiny ant photo? Nice going asshole. It’s not like you can’t save an entire photo on an image board. Thanks for the gay LARP.

We're gonna need proof of life soon anyway.

If it was real then the photo taker just revealed who they were and is about to die.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arkancide

checked

That website isn’t down.

It was already in the news this morning that Pelosi is still blocking the SotU

I almost posted pic related too
Bump

That's been up for two days now. The site went down because of the "journalist" doxx list that had their ssn's and shit

lol really? On what grounds?

It's back up tho

The thread is still up: 8ch dot net/pol/res/12728383.html

Ah man that's sad. That nice femanon is gonna get suicided. Also did we confirm lady with Bob's and vagene?

8ch is fine, if it went down it was probably cp again. consider suicide.

she would be intubated if real, genius

there was a thread here too. who else saw it? it had one post with bad poetry

Attached: f17ed40c6560c645caab44c09bf90ad1235461d392719390d3f145f9ea995336.png (1329x845, 167K)

you guys can't relly believe this

Because she's in charge and Dildo Donnie is a useless faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-152845.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

Why not?

Other than TMZ - who else is reporting on RBG?

Attached: IMG_3034.jpg (2047x1151, 258K)

gullible retards

let the truth rise so that we may begin to cut throats without feeling any pressure

It's working fine for me.

not down..op is fag..go bucs

kys

because nurses work in complete darkness, sure. modern phones take much better pictures than this in low light.

no proof. That picture is garbage

OP is a fag. The other OP in infinity is a fag too because he says the "undisclosed location" is somewhere in Nevada. This is LARPing able to surpass even Q in retardation, this fucking retard thinks he can convince other people to believe that RBG is in fucking Area 51.

Shit, I checked this about 30 minutes ago and it isn't up

Entirely possible, looks like the thread is back online

I believe it. I don’t know if I believe the plan to keep her this way until 2020, but I wouldn’t put it past the demonrats.

Attached: rbg.png (1329x845, 216K)

Why is the last post dated before the two other posts?

Fake and gay

>induced coma
>not intubated
Yeeeeeep

What's more realistic

Nurses are trained to work in low light conditions

Or someone on their deathbed shouldn't be continuously exposed to bright lights.

Enhance

Attached: ruthie.png (1329x845, 285K)

Why is that supposed nurse wearing old fashioned nurse clothes and not modern scrubs? Seems like a shot from a movie or something.

Fuck your Trumpanzee fan fiction
Trumps boomer base is so gullible

I don't suppose I'd have my flash on if i were trying to sneak a picture.

She doesn't want to have to explain why RBG isn't attending

It's just a stupid conspiracy theory. Can you hide a supreme court official from the other justicices, fbi, cia and other institutions that report to the senate and president for a whole year

that chan is NOT down and here's the pic from the thread

Attached: f355119e3cfa35b24e87238e74724802605ab9f6e1e72e9e03d510696ea61c31.png (1329x845, 306K)

what's more likely?

1) somebody larping on a *chan with a blurry dark photo that can be believed by credulous people

2) somebody risking their job and career and life by exposing deep state secrets, to an audience of neets in an obscure corner of the internet

If she’s in a coma where’s the ventilator?
Where’s the fifty other monitors needed to make she she doesn’t die?
SLIDE THREAD SAGE

And what camera takes 1329x845 pics?

Are you seriously using the phrase "conspiracy theory"

That patient is not in a medically induced coma ffs. This is Fake and Gay

im genuinely curious about this; are there any branches of the feds that are truly loyal to the god-emperor? like, if trump ordered RBG tracked down to get proof of life, but the deep state puppet masters would order the seth rich treatment for this nurse, how would that play out among the glowies?

>being kept alive in suspended animation

The future is now

Attached: Lucius_DeBeers_stasis_pod.png (835x1034, 652K)

Can confirm Ruth bader raddish burg. Total broccoli. War is now imminent get rdy to rumble.

You make a good point, especially with the pneumonia and lung cancer but, surely she would be unable to breath on her own, but I still want to believe.

>a bad resolution photo of an old lady that looks a little like her, typical bs conspiracy

She's not going to be at the SOTU. Maybe Trump should pay RGB a visit and make it public.

Attached: -.png (979x423, 98K)

There's no way they can dream of pulling it off through 2020. No way.

literally still up, you faggot.
Jow Forumsres/12728383.html
with new posts

bruh

She claims Ruth is intubated yet I don't see an intubation tube in her mouth.

Thread's up senpai:
8ch Jow Forumsres/12728383.html

All patients in an induced coma are intubated and feeding tube run down the esophagus. Neither in that gay pic

Does it matter if it's legit? Post it all over twitter and maybe someone will be forced to prove she's alive.

01/28/19 (Mon) 12:32:41 5ba215 No.12731053

Dumb hag should have retired then she wouldn't have got turned into a vegetable
S

There won't be a SOTU until the democrats want it.

This

I give it two weeks tops before she's paraded out in front of the media as healthy as ever and BTFO Qoomers

>2019
>smartphones everywhere
>believing in grainy photos

what is cropping nigger?

Senate wont vote on new Supreme court nominees in Presidential election years.

She was too cocky, she truly believed Hilary would be president and she wanted to retire under the first woman president.

TRUMP 2020 PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME AMERICA!!!

I WANT IT...NO I DEMAND IT!!!

Not true, they do that much less with old people. Old relative recently died of similar (infection everywhere, almost unable to breathe, eventual organ failure) and they didn't intubate her because she was too old and it is very traumatic - essentially not worth torturing someone who is going to die anyway. They do do it to young / middle aged people though.

I still think the OP is fake though.

James has already got the ball rolling.

Attached: woods.png (635x310, 38K)

Nigger

Attached: 1548168956167.jpg (600x400, 50K)

It does look like her though and her mouth is wide open like she’s dead already.

sick if true

Its most likely a small cheap bodycam so the others don't notice, there is no way she would be able to pull out her phone and take a picture of RBG with everyone stand around when shit is supposed to be secret.

Good effort but if I believed you for a second I would know that phones or cameras and even yourself wouldnt be allowed in or out. You didnt sneak a camera in up your pussy either. 5/10

They only need to get withing the time frame Republicans used to hold off the Obama pick

>Does truth matter?
Hi Shlomo!

Based

Attached: 727_normal.jpg (355x500, 22K)

nah famalam, if this was anyone remotely important they wanted to keep alive they would be on a vent... yours was not apparently

I think you're missing my point.

She'll show up after a weak, when her treatment is over, and then you idiots will say she is a hologram or something. Have you noticed Trump started this conspiracy after his shut down defeat?

Thanks James!

We have been saying this shit since they downplayed her cancer.

Big if true

Attached: reaperpepe.jpg (671x453, 26K)

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE CUNT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Attached: 1548174898704.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

>Jow Forums, famous for its flawless facial recognition, especially with well-lit, close up, focused, subject-centered photos, finds this to easily be RBG