Why does the USA support isreal? based or not!

tell me...

why USA supports jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=lUQ_0MubbcM

Attached: chomsky.png (1028x581, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dual citizens dominate the media, banking and politics.

It makes muslims mad.

>Dual citizens
It's damn near impossible to PROVE who has dual citizenship and who doesn't. It's not like there is some kind of public registry.

answer the fucking question you shill, dont distract from the argument... lookout glow in the dark jews in this woven thread.

Allow me to rephrase ((( dual citizens ))), if you are part of the tribe you have easy access to israeli citizenship.

I know exactly (((who))) you were referring to. Regardless of how easy it is to acquire, we can't PROVE who is currently holding dual citizenship unless they state publicly that they do. Otherwise it's pure speculation.

By theirs fruits you shall know them

As opposed to... isfake?

jesus fucking יהוה
stop stop fucking creating arguments that dont need to be here!

WHY DOES USA SUPPORT ISREAL?

you don't know the answer already? lurk moar faggot

trolling muslims by self destruction points for dedication i guess

two words : christianity and usury .

I think you are black cock pilled now think again comment again thank you jew.

btw dutch ruled the fucking world, bow down to me you faggots. We are taking over again, FORUM VOOR DEMOCRATIE!!

>grab vasaline

Scofield bible

Attached: assangeversusisraelscreenshot-from-2017-10-23-17-46-55.png (577x793, 343K)

>noam chomsky

Attached: Trash-icon.png (512x512, 185K)

keep bumping threat and not answer actual question tyvm

the poltard fears the dissident intellectual

begging to be spoonfed basic information is not a good look for you, Bram. If you have been on Jow Forums for more than 3 days you should know the answers already

It is mostly because of the (((Bank)))
> The federal reserve (system)
This private clinic of Jewish conspirators has starved out the American spirit and drain the U.S. Economy.

After that had been taken place. They had then went and (((federalized))) every means of public opportunity.

> schools
> hospitals
> media
> entertainment
> franchise(es)
>> (a) food
>> (b) banking
>> (c) liquor
>> (d) etc...

Also, in the late 1940’s but mostly 1950’s, there was another introduction to the medical class... “psychotherapy”. With this new tool, the Jew finally has what was needed.

> They could weaken the minds of white men, women and children throughout America (and other countries).

Sense many men at this time were either out of work, still recovering from “shell-shock,” and/or in a unique U.S. Fascist situation where the company they worked for owns the town, county, city, and everything within it.

These were the basis of control by the International (Zionist) Jew

>why does the USA support isreal?

Attached: dual cit jews 2013.jpg (879x881, 264K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Attached: first 2019 bill.jpg (1080x1094, 235K)

Attached: jews dems.jpg (1843x1363, 564K)

Owning the pooslums epic style by destabilizing their countries and importing them into europe and america TOP KEK fellow 4channelers

Attached: jew vote.png (758x795, 618K)

>Jewish conspirators has starved out the American spirit
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: jew US WW2.jpg (1653x1620, 401K)

>dissident
>employed at MIT

The only people who have their lives ruined for voicing political opinions are those who dare to question multiculturalism or the notion of equality between the races

you are retarded if you don't think Chomsky's academic/public career was held back by his strong opinions on Israel and US imperialism. People who go to MIT and invent a whole field of linguistics usually end up as billionaires not doing interviews on RT because msm won't interview them