Currency war when?

Currency war when?

Attached: 1548688125888.png (594x345, 58K)

Our leaders are all faggots, so

Attached: tenor-1.png (468x310, 121K)

>our leaders

is he talking about the dems?

Attached: 1516749419825.png (237x259, 101K)

All according to plan. There's one last stop to go.

Meaning their economy is suffering from fucking with us and their state-run media needs something to print other than kidnapping Canadians.

>Currency war when?

china pretty much already won the currency war, it's been going on for decades.

It'd be interesting to hear from within China what the sentiment is about Winnie the Poo's performance. I imagine part of the gambit is to force him to have to act out of keeping up appearances and promises of an era of rising Chinese greatness.

>2013
yeap

They will cuck so fast, China is know what they are doing.

Explain.

>China is know
How big is your cock?

I have a massive white cock.

>Implying the US would devaluate a reserve currency
>Implying the president has any control over the FED

>massive
How do you weigh it? Volume isn't that hard - you could stick it in a beaker of water to find out how much water is displaced. But how would you get the density? You a lab tech or something with fancy equipment?

Attached: 16.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Or maybe what you could do is figure a way to get an accurate estimate of the flacid mass directly by weight, since it's largely a lump of tissue with little resistance to movement due to being attached to the body, and then you could also get the flaccid volume and that'd give you an estimate of the density of the flaccid penis.

Then if you assume the remaining mass comes from all the extra blood in the erect penis, you could sample the density of your blood a few times and get an average. Then you could combine the two readings to get a rough guess at the mass of your erect cock.

Back in the CL days, I would post it up and get my pick of women. I just had to be specific like "looking for 18 to 21" or "30-40, big tits" or "nice ass under 30" etc. I miss that shit. I'm just over 8 inches and very thick.Enough of this, too many fags will get off on it.

They would generally want it next to a lighter or something, women didn't like it when I would show them a picture next to a ruler.

I'm surprised they haven't "accidentally" rammed one of our navy ships, or had a fighter jet fly into an AWACS lately. That's always red meat for the chingchongs.

>implying fags didn't save it share amongst themselves
heh, don't blame you though.

OK I'll bite
What is /our/ leaders ?
Why does it remind me of /our/ interests.
Shits melting my brains

Attached: 1548250651372.jpg (396x385, 54K)

>Shits melting my brains
yeah we know

Attached: drumpflet.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

For some puss, fucking worth it.

>china pretty much already won the currency war
Based on what?