Murder?

Were they killed? Why?

Attached: 01-jimi-hendrix.jpg (995x1000, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZsaFbVRG2Y
seeker401.wordpress.com/2010/01/02/laurel-canyon-part-1/
seeker401.wordpress.com/page/2/?s=laurel canyon
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U
youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
youtube.com/watch?v=ClhwfzM6ibU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfox9Gt0Ulw
youtube.com/watch?v=wqLEg0MsSMQ&index=17&list=PLVpsd22raNb8zR7U7kfZo-1Ka0gsj6tus&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=EX5phFmbrU8
youtube.com/watch?v=fOgy9Hx4JDg&t=0s&index=11&list=PLVpsd22raNb-cWPVCCf1xcOmYS-yoJDVK
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Eeae7wdzg
youtu.be/MB_qbfbmT_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gram_Parsons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: janis-joplin.jpg (922x953, 532K)

Yes, too much 'free thinking' took them off the CIA script.

Attached: bonham11.jpg (599x394, 47K)

Attached: Jim_Morrison_Pardon_Thir.jpg (2322x2700, 1.46M)

And you agree mate?

Not everything in life is a conspiracy user, and fighting boredom by making things up won't help.

Attached: 572755533641457664.jpg (599x468, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iZsaFbVRG2Y

Attached: 1546436197970.jpg (2714x3615, 826K)

Attached: 1527061591894.png (798x1294, 517K)

seeker401.wordpress.com/2010/01/02/laurel-canyon-part-1/

seeker401.wordpress.com/page/2/?s=laurel canyon

Qui, speak too much, be too original, too talented, etc. We're left with mediocre shit brains. Lennon insulted Jesus. Hendrix insulted white man. Alright.

They were killed by their drug abuse

they kill all the prophets

You might be the dumbest faggot on this board tonight.

>You might be the dumbest faggot on this board tonight.
Nah you're just a pissed off foreskin sucking Israeli faggot who can't handle that people know the truth. Don't you get it? You will not stop humanity from getting rid of you zionist parasites. Nothing you try can stop your demise. Now fuck off and go cry to your Sanhedrin you dumb kike.

THE WHOLE STORY IS HERE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

The fire rises.

>Muh CIA
Fuck off Mossad faggot. I hope you watch an Iranian kill your mother.

Attached: 1547047986158.jpg (1074x712, 99K)

Murdered, for no reason.

Attached: Theater_wallpapers_428.jpg (1600x900, 318K)

Harvey Weinstein got Mossad to kill Britany Murphy.

Attached: 1535751321284.jpg (612x418, 28K)

ya they did
can not have a leader able to bring people together

yuri predicted this. useful idiots killed by the left after they served their brainwashing purposes.

Yes. So were almost all the grunge era singers. As well as Chester Bennington.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U

youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

Attached: 1528089184995.jpg (1082x1263, 205K)

Burn the coal pay the toll

youtube.com/watch?v=ClhwfzM6ibU

Attached: 1544094040935.jpg (1015x1014, 87K)

Based. Death to Israel and the tyranny of the synagogue of satan

Attached: freddie-mercury-portrait.jpg (589x799, 36K)

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Wo! Have no fear for atomic energy
'Cause none of them-a can-a stop-a the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look?
Yes, some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fulfill the book
Won't you have to sing
These songs of freedom?
'Cause all I ever had
Redemption songs
All I ever had
Redemption songs
These songs of freedom
Songs of freedom

Attached: 1539481903395.jpg (2092x1177, 603K)

Hey look it's the derail disinfo shill!

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.

The worst crime is faking it.

Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self-esteem. They're no good at all.

“They laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at them because they’re all the same.”

“There’s good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad.”

Attached: 1540997770848.jpg (1030x615, 91K)

Qui

Curt Kobain

Oops. Kurt Cobain.

Attached: Brian-Jones-1965.jpg (540x533, 78K)

Attached: tupac-shakur-2015-01-16.png (640x480, 467K)

Attached: John2.jpg (1000x795, 609K)

Attached: Capture1.png (440x123, 8K)

Did you know, Mr. Lennon claimed bigger than Jesus (jesus), Mr. Hendrix insulted white man, Janis represented women's progress, Brian the white man's creativity, and Peter (murdered in his home) the foresight of humanity?

>a bunch of dead hippie boomers
ABLOOBLOOBLOO WHO CARES?

Nah, Jimi died because his Swede girlfriend was a self absorbed cunt. Jimi asked to take some of her sleeping pills which were apparently 4 times the dose of the American sleeping pills he was used to. So he starts ODing on sleeping pills his girlfriend tells his bandmates that Jimi is fucked up and they tell her to call an ambulance at which point the cunt leaves Jimi lying on his back to hide her drugs before calling for an ambulance and while she's off hiding her stash he chokes to death on his own vomit.

Fucking cunt, think of the music the world was deprived of because that bitch cared more about keeping herself out of jail than saving Jimi's life.

Attached: Hendrix Park.jpg (500x505, 433K)

Right, a swedish woman took down hendrix. Ok. What time is mass faggot?

No

No

No

No

Hendrix was killed over a record contract dispute.

What time is mass faggot?

I fuckin hate you boomers so much
You are shit
Your music was shit
you have left us all a shit world
I hope you fuckin die
Fuckin celebrity worship bullshit, kys

If you kill them while they are great they stay great unlike all of the artists that suck ass when they are old

Okay but.. you're actually a boomer, rabbi.

Who's your favorite white boy?

this
I know people here like to suck michael jackson cock, but I can only imagine what kind of stuff he would have "tweeted" the whole day if he had the chance too
he would've probably retweeted all these anti-drumpf tweets all day long

No U Rabbo

Are you retarded? What in the fuck are you asking?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfox9Gt0Ulw

That deaf dum and blind kid sure play's a mean pin ball.

Attached: keith-moon-close-up.jpg (640x427, 58K)

did you know the most expensive thing to play is Hendrix for tv-shows and movies and such? His daughter (?) licensed the whole things so good, Hendrix was for the longest time the only artist that actually succeeded in deleting all of his stuff from the youtube
she made all that money from a guy she probably never met

show flag imo

Attached: 1544740084505s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

Ok...
youtube.com/watch?v=wqLEg0MsSMQ&index=17&list=PLVpsd22raNb8zR7U7kfZo-1Ka0gsj6tus&t=0s

yeahyeah, just recently in 2018 they stopped to care apperently but from 2008-2012 it was all full of hendrix, all the bootlegs, with lee michaels and the great BBC1 concert and then they wiped it all out, even the ones that only had like 150 views or what

ofcourse they eventually realised that you just can't stop it

>Were they killed?
I fucking hope so. His music was terrible.

Hendrix had no children. Prolly family. Btw, you can find plenty of hendrix vids. On youtube.

>pffft, nigga plz. You gunna tell me how much better INXS was compared to Hendrix?

Right, acdc so much better fuck face.You might be strong, but you're not that strong fuck face.

Lol I like ac/dc, but Angus not even remotely as good as Hendrix.

youtube.com/watch?v=EX5phFmbrU8

Too bad you don't love me no more little girl, too bad you and me had to part...

More definitive proof would be great, even though it's obvious, but that's not the point. Until then, we can only rely on the difference of jim...

youtube.com/watch?v=fOgy9Hx4JDg&t=0s&index=11&list=PLVpsd22raNb-cWPVCCf1xcOmYS-yoJDVK

It sucks because I feel like we never really got to hear Hendrix at his peak. His songs kept getting better and better up until his death.

U Well it signals me ok, so I think it's safe to say I'm gonna make her pay...

youtube.com/watch?v=D0Eeae7wdzg

wrong
wrong. manager killed him. manager was later killed.

too much 'free thinking' made them figure out they were a spearhead for a communist plot

Attached: jews jews.jpg (400x349, 102K)

Holy fuck, her arms are HAIRY!

Yes.
They were part of the subversion push to bring wide spread acceptance of degeneracy to the masses.
Sex, drugs, and rock and roll

>youtu.be/MB_qbfbmT_s

JIMI HENDRIX AND JANIS JOPLIN AND KEITH MOON AND ELVIS PRESLEY ARE DEAD. PULLED THE PLUG ON THEMSELVES. DEAD ROCK N ROLLERS THEY WERE OUTTA-CONTROLLERS, PLAYED THE DRUG GAME BUT THEY COULDNT MAINTAIN AND NOW THEYRE DEAD. OFFED THEMSELVES FOR THE BIG BUZZ. JIMMY MORRISON AND SID VICIOUS AND JOHN BELUSHI AND JOHN BONHAM WERE WEAK. COULDNT TAKE IT AT THE PEAK. DEAD ROCK N ROLLERS THEY WERE OUTTA-CONTROLLERS, I GUESS THEY FELT LAME SO THEY SNUFFED THEIR BRAINS AND NOW THEY’RE DEAD. WHY COULDNT IT BE BARRY MANILOW? I MEAN I WAS NEVER CRAZY ABOUT JOHN LENNON, BUT AT LEAST HE DIDNT DROWN TO DEATH IN HIS OWN PUKE. AND WHAT ABOUT YOU, JIM CARROLL? ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAVE. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT!! DEAD ROCK N ROLLERS THEY WERE OUTTA-CONTROLLERS, PLAYED THE FINAL SOLUTION, MASSIVE MIND POLLUTION AND THEYRE DEAD.

Dave McGowan researched this before he passed away. Pretty scary stuff.

Don't forget Gram Parsons.
Definitely murdered.

Initially, the San Bernardino County coroner declared Parsons' death "natural causes, pending autopsy".[8] An inconclusive autopsy was later performed.[9] Fisher called Kaufman, who arrived to Joshua Tree on September 19. Fisher had cleared all of the drugs from Room Eight soon after Parsons' death, while Kaufman proceeded to search Parsons' car upon his arrival. Kaufman then drove Fisher and McElroy back to Los Angeles in Parsons' Jaguar to evade the police in case they were looking for the two women.[10]

Kaufman then proceeded to make phone calls to the San Bernardino Coroner's office and found out that the body was being moved to Los Angeles International Airport to be transferred to Western Airlines. He then called the company and was told that the body was to be shipped to New Orleans for the funeral.[11] The embalmed body of Parsons was reported stolen on September 20.[9] Kaufman and Martin arrived to Los Angeles International Airport in McElroy's 1953 Cadillac Hearse and impersonated workers of a funeral parlor, claiming that Parsons' family had arranged for them to take the body to New Orleans via a chartered flight departing from Van Nuys Airport. The cargo manager could not find the transfer request along with his papers, but assumed that it was a last-minute change and decided to release the body to the two men. Kaufman signed the papers as "Jeremy Nobody", and proceeded to request a patrolman who parked behind the hearse to move his car away so he could load the casket. The patrolman helped Kaufman and Martin, who were struggling to move the coffin to load it. As a result of his nervousness for the presence of the patrolman and his previous consumption of alcohol, Martin drove the car into a wall of the hangar in front of the officer. The patrolman did not suspect of any illegal activity, and the two left with Parsons' body.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gram_Parsons

Attached: Gram Parsons.jpg (960x734, 127K)

Earlier that year, Kaufman and Parsons had attended Clarence White's funeral. After singing an impromptu rendition of the song "Farther Along" while the casket was lowered, Parsons told Kaufman "don't let this happen to me" and explained him his desires to be cremated and his ashes scattered in Joshua Tree.[13] When they arrived to Joshua Tree, Kaufman opened the casket and poured in five gallons of gasoline and set the body on fire. On their way back to Los Angeles, the two stopped to sleep off their drunkenness.[14] When they woke up, the hearse did not start and Kaufman had to hike to reach a mechanical shop. The hearse started again after few repairs and the two returned to the road, where they were later involved in a car pile up on the highway after they rear-ended another car. A police officer stopped them and handcuffed both when several beers cans fell from the vehicle after one of the doors was opened. While the officer assured no other drivers were hurt in the accident, Martin slipped his hand out of the cuffs and fled with Kaufman after starting the hearse. Since the officer did not take the driver's license of either of the two, he could not identify them.[15]

Following the theft, the casket containing the remains of Parsons was sighted burning by campers who alerted the park authorities. A green Western Airlines body bag was found beside the casket.[9] The body was not properly cremated and 35 pounds of it were left.[14] Witnesses saw a hearse speeding away from the scene that forced other vehicles off the road.[16] Investigator Joe E. Hamilton declared after mugshots of the believed perpetrators were shown to witnesses from the airport that the police was close to an identification, and that they had a "possible" license number for the hearse.[17] Kaufman and Martin were identified from the mugshots, arrested and charged with grand theft.[18] While the two awaited judgment, the San Bernardino County Coroner declared to the press that Parsons' death was caused by "multiple drug abuse, due in part to whiskey, barbiturates and cocaine".[19]