OH NO NO NO NO

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Attached: D57F2B79-E200-4F7C-86BC-D1B42EA1D31A.jpg (1125x1105, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what an absolute fucking faggot

SEETHING

What's wrong with this statement? Trump seems a sane person unlike the vast majority of the leftist American goyim.

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS

Attached: 1548204620574.jpg (800x629, 421K)

Ahahahaha this fucking guy.

Dear God, why do I follow and support this numskull?

>pic related

Attached: conservative.jpg (1786x1986, 282K)

You gotta admit, Negative 60 is kinda cold

Attached: 11190124_105721099759764_1244949649_n.jpg (612x612, 81K)

Where's my wall?

Have the Krassensteins chimed in?

The "scientific consensus" is that niggers are equal to whites, so...

It's coming, be patient young one

Who elected this fucking moron?
Other morons?

No that's would be you, that disgusting fucking tranny sitting there thinking why am I here. Yes, kill yourself you fucking waste of air.

Your pet niggers freezing?

Attached: madman.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

There're no scientific explanations here yet why Trump is wrong. All I see here is some emotional remarks.

And their upvote bots probably yes. Liberals REFUSE to hear the actual population consensus even on twitter. :)

that on the polar opposite: Record-breaking heat in Australia is killing wildlife

COPE

fucking k e k

Attached: 1531009099282.jpg (692x913, 282K)

I wish don would get a swastika tattoo to own the jews

check out this tranny lel

Attached: 1519568245280.png (560x768, 801K)

goddamn, I’ve gotta talk to Fischbein about having you fired

Yeah and the winter in Australia had record cold with tennis ball sized hail and their harvests have been atrocious. Their harvest could do with more carbon.

Climate change is not man made! Climate change is a natural occurrence.

You dont know man made global warming is a meme?

Russian collusion confirmed, at least by FBI standards.

>waming

Trump is a great troll

>rn
>m
He’s just being efficient

I can't believe no one has posted Winter-Chan yet.....the absolute state of Jow Forums right now.

Al Gore warned us of the globe becoming wamer

Is the ice still there?

Attached: BS artist..jpg (960x686, 63K)

are you retarded?

>we "all" agree on something therefore it is correct
>we have never made massively incorrect statements about the laws of nature and we never will again
>anyone who doesn't support our group will have their funding cut, be ostracized from academic research institutions, and be publicly shamed until they agree with our findings
Its basically a massive case of lying by omission and a self fulfilling prophecy all tied into one

>remove credentials of anyone who goes against your claims
>claim that they are being funded by 'big oil' (actually does happen sometimes)
>researchers know something is up, only people who will even give them money is oil companies
>they take funding since all other sources have cut them off for having different outcomes/predictions
>'HURR DURR WE TOLD YOU IT WAS FUNDED BY BIG OIL'
>'why dont you use REAL sources for your claims, like the academic institutions that we purged everyone with a different opinion! Those are the only reliable sources!

Regardless of which theory is correct, the tactics being used by the climate change 'party' are far from scientific and resemble political tactics. Politics are being gilded in a veil of Science!™ and being sold to the masses as scientific fact. It's horrendous and speaking out against it is career suicide for that exact matter.

10/10
newfags take notes

top kek

Attached: 1529540125984.gif (341x270, 2.84M)

>no hard r

He's just being respectful.

based

The Radio is predicting the same thing .the -60 factor's in wind chill.

Attached: pepe.jpg (335x186, 8K)

Attached: oh canadaaaa.jpg (3235x2288, 2.84M)

This.

So.

Much.
This.

GUYS

Attached: 1547749019975.jpg (768x1343, 544K)

>facts are jewish tricks!
here's a list faggots
climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
I know you won't bother clicking it though. brainless sheep who follow everything the republican party says as gospel.
>democrats say it's real, so it MUST be fake!
retards

Attached: fuck you.jpg (1280x800, 310K)

Attached: trump big laugh.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

I can't believe we have a president with the IQ of a nigger.

A city of vice and corruption from its very inception.
Perhaps the cleanse of another great fire is needed.

Attached: Great-Chicago-Fire-of-1871.png (800x800, 1.55M)

No, it won't.

>IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS

Attached: Bear-Will-Leave-Its-Cave-Forever.jpg (2025x1162, 885K)

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies
global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having an ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S CO2 RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Attached: temps_two_studies.jpg (563x302, 67K)

Oh, and warmth. Yeah, that too.
And niggerdeath of course.
We're all thinking it.

Attached: Two voices will cry out in a silence that all can hear.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

Attached: Idols will speak and move about.jpg (720x405, 43K)

Attached: An Island Will Drift Away.png (1536x1016, 1.11M)

Attached: The Star will Gorge itself on Clay.png (810x1184, 689K)

Attached: Belly-of-the-Dragon-Will-Drip-Water.jpg (1705x1703, 990K)

Attached: 1548169225137.jpg (533x388, 86K)

Attached: 3-Branches.jpg (1460x5465, 1.98M)

lmao

that sentence is epic can I get the original post or where is it from?

Attached: The-Rod-and-Ring-Will-Strike.jpg (2098x2910, 1.72M)

Attached: Rock-Will-Stand-on-Seven-Hills.jpg (1739x1303, 1.39M)

>Too may dark people absorbing heat
It's all so tiresome.

Some of the most respected climatologist have called man made climate change pseudoscience.

Attached: LT.jpg (215x161, 7K)

carbon tax should do nothing about this. lets do carbon tax.

Attached: Killing-Bolt Will Shine in the Night but Will not Kill.jpg (1274x1976, 1.13M)

I still think it's better to listen to the VAST majority of experts that actually study this shit as a job.
But I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you on this. I've tried it before with people like you and no matter how much facts and logical reasoning you present to someone they will never change their opinion if that opinion wasn't formed by facts and logic.

Fuck it, we're all dead within a couple of generations anyway. Who gives a shit.

This one hasn't happened yet, but I think that this is what the meaning of the ravens portion of the prophecy means.

Attached: Ravens-will-starve.jpg (2420x2898, 3.58M)

NEW Jow Forums IS UP SAGE YOUR LAST NIGGER RIM THREAD THEN JUMP SHIP ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

BASED POSTING IS FINALLY HERE

That is absolute bullshit. Co2 levels use to be 7000 ppm. People have to add co2 to get their levels to 1400 and then need to seal the room to make maintaining that level affordable. You are an idiot.

Attached: gisp-last-10000-new.png (829x493, 156K)

Top kike Pritzker will get to that right after he legalizes the ganja.
Not for tax revenue, which would actually make sense, but for muh poor oppressed shitskins

Attached: itsREAL.jpg (736x414, 191K)

Now overlay a chart showing change in global temperature and let's see how it correlates.

Attached: 1547546296123.png (240x221, 77K)

Palestine literally means Hard Cock

Yo Little Donny. Fuck global warming. What the hell is going on with your presidency

>I still think it's better to listen to the VAST majority of experts that actually study this shit as a job.
Those vast majority of experts are being funneled $1,000,000,000s of research funding to say this. Understand PhD politics, nunce

Attached: 1548693293327.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Look at this dude.

who dat?

Boy howdy, all these climate change faggots are gonna shit their pants when the northern hemisphere is 1/3rd covered under a mile of ice in about 60 years.

Attached: 1319875234427.jpg (1200x900, 410K)

Elder god shitposter.

The globalists use climate change as a boogeyman to control us.
>Stop having (white) babies. It's bad for the environment
>Give us money or else climate change will smother you in your sleep
They pulled the same shit with acid rain 30 years ago.

you know, Trump might be a honorary kike who loves cheap mexican labor but at least he knows how to own the libs

The prophecy shall be fulfilled.

>played this card earlier "Where's the global warming?"
>"You don't know a thing it is the global warming that broke the polar vortex which allowed the cold to come south.
Why didn't they tell us it'd get cold in the 1990s when it was global warming, acid rain, and the o-zone layer trifecta.

It's almost like it's summer there and winter here... Crazy!

Happy faggot?

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Attached: 1548693428715.jpg (1383x864, 365K)

yeah, and many more have disagreed.
>t. woman run blog site

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1280x720, 313K)

Attached: STEIN.png (576x135, 15K)

Holy shit bros... it's january... and it's cold....

Q predicted this.

carbon dioxide is our best way of measuring ancient temperatures.

Trying to get Liberals hot and bothered. It won't be enough to make it not cold, but at least it's something

Attached: Wisconsin3.jpg (922x882, 244K)

quality bait. lol

Note CO2 increase always FOLLOWS temp increase

Attached: CO2_and_temps 450k years.jpg (796x398, 85K)

>muh man-made contributions to "climate change"

Attached: greenhouse_gas_sources.gif (635x308, 8K)

Fucking Finally! I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Attached: the_actual_data.jpg (2894x2226, 2.07M)