Why should something like pic related be legal?

Why should something like pic related be legal?
How is this practical for either protection or hunting?
This gun was MADE for being SMALL, CONCEALABLE, and with HIGH CAPACITY. Only an unhinged psychopath would consider owning a Tec-9.

Attached: A21A652F-3960-4B6F-B2D1-7065EE530493.jpg (657x536, 259K)

Why shouldn't it be legal?

Shall not be infringed. You have the rest of the world to live in if you're so afraid of inanimate objects.

That is NOT small or concealable.
>Why should something like pic related be legal?
You tell me why it shouldn't. Because you knowing fuckall about guns isn't a valid reason.

Don't know why you're so bent.
Those pieces of shit can't hit a fucking target past 20 feet anyway.

Would rather a Mac 10 desu

fucking brit fag kek

slide thread

Attached: .png (1080x536, 124K)

It should be legal because it keeps the black population in check

>protection
It shoots bullets, it beats a sharp stick.

Until government agents and military personnel breach your home, kill the family pet and rape your wife, you'll probably never need such a weapon. Before you comment as to how ridiculous this sounds, 28 armed FBI agents with helicopters and amphibious assault vehicles arrived at Roger Stones house with a warrant for a non-violent offense.

I dont care if its legal or not, I have one. Whos gonna know if i dont tell?

I’ll take two.

Kind of sad when I respect gun rights more than some Americans. People don't realise what they have until it's gone

fpbp

Attached: 1911-Spartan_1498761974.jpg (1600x1200, 127K)

That’s not a tec-9 you idiot

had try to shoot at them with a Tec-9 he’d have gotten BTFO
So why would he have needed one?

Make murderers illegal

Id unironically support complete no holds barred legality of machine guns anti tank rifles grenade launchers miniguns etc
Fuck letting the government have cool shit they say we arent good enough for

Macs are sexy

Concealable? You’re either retarded or dress exclusively in clown costumes if you think that a piece of shit Wack 9 is concealable.
High capacity? Maybe in 1980. But they make glock mags that can match.
Sage. Not because sliding or shilling, but honest to god dumbfuckery

The Tec 9 is the Chrysler 300 of the firearms world.

Someone should use a van of peace and deliver this faggot to sheol

ITT: morons that in any other thread would revel in their "whiteness", here will revel in a nigger gun.

Did you know the 300 comes in colors other than white?

Only legal in America (crazy fucking retard land)

If police can justify using them than so can I

>This gun was MADE for being SMALL, CONCEALABLE, and with HIGH CAPACITY.
What specifically about those features do you not like?

>Only an unhinged psychopath would consider owning a Tec-9.
Quite a leap, Dr. 257,434 were manufactured. If the people who own one are as you say millions of people would be shot by them.

Nobody needs to own one, but you can. Shall not be infringed. I didn't need this spec'd up MacBook Pro that I am typing on, but I wanted one. My 3 year old MacBook worked just fine.

The only reason why i think this shit should be illegal is because shit-9s are notorious for jamming.
Such garbage have to be off the market.

>What specifically about those features do you not like?
Other than they are nigger tier qualities? ARe you a nigger?

Not even remotely true

>literally one person has ever ben killed with a legal NFA weapon in the USA
we need more

I’m torn on this statement.
On one hand I agree for the reasons you state.
On the other hand, do I want Jamal or Abdul to get ahold of an rpg 7?
And yeah, I’ll have one too. But does a good guy with an rpg stop a bad guy with an rpg?

Oops, clicked the wrong post. Meant for:

why should you be legal? no one needs you, you are not productive, why not ban you, faganon? hmm?

Imagine not being able to own a firearm, a God given right; the life of a true cuck.

>Tec-9
That's an AB-10. I have one. Not a good gun. I put about 75 rounds through it and put it on the shelf. They are worth some money now apparently.

The police train to kill united states citizens

Niggers love them

Only an unhinged psychopath would consider being as much of a faggot as OP

because they are fragile pieces of shit. seriously those guns suck

NEW Jow Forums IS UP TIME TO SAGE YOUR LAST NIGGER RIM THREAD THEN JUMP SHIP

NEW /MOOT/ IS DOXXING THE DISCORD TRANNIES RAIDING NEW Jow Forums THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

GET READY FOR SALT

edit, two, sorry

i don't think thats legal

Wtf? that's like, one of the guns I'd really like to have for all the reasons you mentioned. It's just a brilliant urban combat weapon. It also looks slick.

I wonder who could have a need for such weapons

Attached: I second that.png (799x541, 787K)

Unhinged psychopath here. I prefer belt-fed weapons.

Another white man who is defending a nigger tier gun.

Kiwi's can own guns. He's just too much of a pussy.

Because the primary purpose of the 2nd Amendment is national security. Everyone having military arms makes the entire country a military in the case of invasion.

The United States is also a self-governing country. The state is a monopoly on force. In a monarchy, the King holds the monopoly on force. In the United States, that belongs to the people.

The people need the physically capability of executing that force in order to self-govern. Otherwise they are not free, but slaves under the threat of force.

Based roof Koreans

....It's not legal. And even if it was, only semi-automatic would be legal, which is no different than having a glock with an extended mag... fucking idiot....

You're right...their firing pins break constantly and if you can even find them anymore they're 42 dollars each or so...pieces of garbage. If you want a gangster style semi auto 9 go with a mac11 clone.

guns are so cool. the design of them is just that orgasmic

It's practical for killing tyrants, Commies, niggers, and jews like you. This is what it was INTENDED for.

Another white man massaging his inner darkie.

yes

If you ever have to kill a gang or fight a hostile government or invasion, that kind of weapon will be very handy in an urban setting. Isn't the answer to this obvious?

pic related is your average tec 9 enthusiast

Attached: dylan-klebold-235979-1-raw.jpg (541x406, 41K)

Meh they're alright, the machine pistol world was truly a weird time.

In that they acquire it illegally?

because the 2nd isn't about hunting you cocksucking retard

Attached: 11237897.jpg (479x457, 41K)

Your argument is retarded. You can hide pretty much any gun under a trench coat. Illegals will always have access to guns that are illegal. Why the hell does size matter? People that take the time to be responsible gun owners aren't the ones who commit shootings. Why don't you look into the mindset of the people doing the shootings?

And since your anti 2a you must be a democrat, which means you probably don't want the wall which adds a whole nother lever of retardation to your post since most gangbangers use the Uzi.

So our crew-served weapons are OK?
A lot of us have 20mm Wirblewinds, but they're hard to carry, conceal.

Eh, they've got their place. My masterpiece arms mac clone is the most accurate "pistol" I've ever fired.

Bitch, move. I’ll buy a fucking Abrams if I really want one, and you can’t stop me.

Literately worse than Hitler is President, you will need that firearm to fight off Trumps brown shirts when they come to take your faggot ass to faggot re-education camp.

Attached: 1548524883638.jpg (1222x1472, 1.48M)

What is it sliding...? At least link what you think is so relevant.

Black people commit the majority of firearm homicides in the US. We need nigger control, not gun control

Attached: 233F2FF9-5385-4A2F-B0BD-6A348B171FE5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

You know, you make these threads everyday. You're not winning any arguments or any debates wanting to take peoples' gun rights away. I have 3 of those in the pic you posted. I plan not to give up any of them, or the AK-47, the Saiga 12, the 2 Mossberg pistol-grip shotguns, 3 .44 magnum revolvers, 1 .50 caliber DE/AE and 2 .22 caliber hunting rifles with custom-made banana clips.

Will not give any of them up, will not submit, will not be infringed. You can happily go fuck yourself in oblivion and your whore-shank momma, your SOB dad and your shitty siblings too.

>Other than they are nigger tier qualities?
Sooo...a firearm with features that make it convenient is nigger tier? That doesn't make any sense.
What features make a gun not nigger tier and acceptable to you? Please explain what about the specific features you list makes them non-nigger?

> ARe you a nigger?
Sure, if it makes you happy.

Baity bait

Sage

Attached: steven.png (451x397, 150K)

I want an SR2 or P90

>How is this practical for either protection or hunting?
What's wrong with it? Do bullets not actually come out of it or something?

scum

it is legal. it is the fireamrs legislation that is illegal

This.

Fucking THIS.

They sneered at us for years that we'd ever need the 2nd to defend against tyranny, that it'd never happen because we're SOOOO enlightened.

Then Trump wins and they tell us we have to resist Orange Hitler by any means necessary.

these are the same people that think capital punishment for murderers is horrible but killing a baby in the womb is ok

>t. never fired a .45 long colt anything

Same though, they shoot like garbage, Uzi too. If you're gonna get a gun, just get a fucking gun, otherwise I just assume pic related

Attached: depositphotos_16823617-stock-photo-man-with-down-syndrome-soldier.jpg (1023x683, 69K)

Attached: 1542318546719.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

I figure after a few years all the nogs will have blown each other up over petty theft and drugs
Just gotta survive that 5-10 year gap

yeah yeah I know I'm missing out...I wanna cowboy action shoot with a pair of fucking .45 LCs in black leather gun belt...matching lever gun...things thatll never happen.

lol autobanned for posting this

Attached: _20190128_193316.jpg (1080x1920, 459K)

all guns ever should be illegal unless you are an officer of the federal police or a hunter/butcher- but even then the only access to the weapons should be on the workplace

I wanna use a TEC-9 on OP and Tim Wise.

ban this gun because mag in front of the trigger guard makes it look scary

IDK, man. Carrying a cop around would be exhausting.

Attached: A gun in the hand a cop on the phone.jpg (500x499, 51K)

why would you want to live in a nation you don't like. leave it, there are plenty of others where they take people like you, all of you will live happily until death takes you apart. or your government.

Aren't you the same type of moron to complain about how Trump is a fascist and needs to be stopped?

My question, if you believe the above to be true. Why the fuck wouldn't you want to own one, and or why the fuck would you want it to be illegal?

>hunting
Not all weapons need to be used for hunting to exist
>defense
Any time you're up against multiple attackers, or an attacker that doesn't immediately react to being shot, like a bear or a drugged up robber.

Wtf I hate the 2A now because it covers guns that are commonly used by niggers!
......jk. We don't discriminate against inanimate objects here, retard.

Attached: 1FINALINFOGRAPHICChicagothetrace1700x0cdefault.png (1700x1700, 3.45M)

>Why the fuck wouldn't you want to own one
Because only niggers need a gun like that. ARe you a nigger?

The second amendment isn’t for hunting and self defense.
It’s for giving the people the means by which they can overthrow a tyrannical government.

Maybe my home, my castle, is a single wide with a narrow hall along one side, and if you get through my insulated tin/even cheaper shit factory issued front door, my shag living room carpet won’t slow you down as you storm to the “keep”, my master bedroom suite, where I am lying in repose on my California King waterbed. I have mere minutes to react, jump up and storm that narrow hallway on the side of my single wide, where the shag carpet continues from the living room, down the hallway, including every room and the master.

“A shag carpet runs through it.”

My paradise. You had to violate it. You then get the most lead ballistically propelled at one spot. It’s my right, thank you, 2A.

More accurately, I am on a culdesac, with a good field of fire out of both ends of my house, and I get along with most everyone I meet. Don’t come inside my house without my express permission and we won’t have any problems.

If there had been an OP with a pic of a POC holding the pic related, I know you would have replied with some slew of slurs about that "dum nigger thinks a ghetto gat is going to save him from MUH AR." But now that it is posed as a threat to your 2A, you are all willing to defend a nigger gun. Prove me wrong. You can't. Hipocrite.

Also,

A Tec-9 is practical for putting holes in the broadside of a barn from the inside. The Full Auto versions would have been like an overbuilt Liberator pistol.

Because America was meant to be a high trust society of strong communities and well behaved whites who could carry loaded guns around responsibly and rarely ever shoot each other.