ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: Capture.jpg (689x486, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
skepticalscience.com/10000-years-warmer.htm
centinel2012.com/2014/02/06/a-short-history-of-climate-change-part-ii/
quora.com/Why-does-Venus-have-a-constant-temperature-independent-of-location-and-time
naturalnews.com/045808_global_warming_fraud_data_manipulation_NOAA.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek, this is going to activate some liberal almonds.

This is art

So the US has record cold temperatures while Australia has record hot temperatures. Sounds like exactly the kind of destabilization of the climate system scientists have been warning about.

Oh fuck CNN gonna run this shit all week.

Attached: 3526277287.jpg (1590x1056, 84K)

Just gonna leave this here.

Attached: POTUS-POSTED-AGAIN.jpg (768x1343, 544K)

Boohoo. The climate was bound to change eventually, it's done it before it'll do it again.

educate yourselves

Attached: fuck you fuck you.jpg (803x563, 155K)

>*literally anything happens*
>"this is exactly what we've been saying!"

Okay, this is epic.

The earth has gone through multiple ice ages. You global warming faggots think that we humans are responsible for ruining the earth when it happens naturally on its own.

He runs his mouth and is often cought with his foot stuffed in it. This is case in point.

partisanship has made you all so mentally ill, you would destroy the planet as long as it makes liberals mad.

Attached: gisp-last-10000-new.png (829x493, 156K)

>the earth has changed temperatures multiple times
>implying humans have survived this without heavy losses.
doesn't matter who is at fault, the earth is warming and it's time for humans to start artificially cooling it
>but it's not my fault!
who fucking cares?

>because global climate cycles are shorter than 200 years

>court ordered release of data
>no the people won't understand and take it the wrong way so I can't release them
I would If they're willing to release their data and not just the charts

Attached: mann made climate change.png (815x353, 36K)

>and it's time for humans to start artificially cooling
Wrong. You have no idea how dangerous your ignorant stupidity is.

Wow this is going to generate enough salt to keep the roads in the Midwest ice free.

woah it's nothing

Attached: history-3.jpg (1500x733, 354K)

once again leaf, your source is a women run blog site.
here's mine.climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1280x720, 313K)

Uploaded to Instagay

Attached: E6035DBB-CCCF-48E9-9DBB-71EB261ED397.png (1125x2436, 2.26M)

>uses a snapshot of the blink of an eye

You should be worried about another ice age not warming

Do you honestly believe you're not setting up starman here? It's like you're down on your knees, sucking off Dunning while jerking Kruger's cock.

>4chanpol
Yeah you're an Israeli retard who can't even spell Jow Forums right. Good thing that Mueller is gonna expose Israel and then the muslims will be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want against israel.

source

based and redpilled.

*strawman

>Graph stops at 1855

Attached: dklfghkdljg.jpg (277x360, 21K)

You can’t put a / in a username. Plus I’m from fucking New Hampshire you schizophrenic fuck. The account is for shits and giggles.

>inb4 schizo is a Jewish buzzword

Stay angry and autistic, Chester

Attached: fuck you.jpg (1280x800, 310K)

>doesnt know how to do a google image search

>source
Settled science. Educate yourself.

There is much we can learn from this man

>reddit spacing
>schizo
>using autistic as an insult
You're so inbred and Ashkenazi you can't hide it at all.

We love You, Sir.
No Homo.

Attached: 1540345546111.jpg (562x734, 151K)

Ackshually its called climate change you orange buffoon, and its getting colder because of human activity which we need to implement taxes on along with cow farts in order to save the world.

Attached: 1513077087021.jpg (262x266, 16K)

You understand the science on this is settled. Nasa studies space. Ice cores are cut from glaciers here on earth. The world is abnormally cold right now and plants seem to thrive in an environment with higher levels of carbon. Those are facts fuckboi.

Imagine thinking everyone you disagree with is an evil Jew

ON the day of his Inauguration he was 70 years, 7 months, 7 days
do you think that means nothing
or that they deleted CHRIST (616) off their family name
or that the name of his son in law YARED COREY CUSH NER means something?

Attached: 2019-01-21 18_12_54-The Ancient Hebrew Alphabet - Aleph.png (577x375, 34K)

please consider suicide

Settled science is an oxymoron.

>evil Jew
Judaism is a religion, not a race. Ashkenazi Zionist faggots aren't Jews at all so stop being a coward and trying to hide behind actual jews.

The greenhouse effect stabilizes temperatures (much like how Venus has insanely consistent temperatures day and night). You cannot have a greenhouse effect also magically make it more extreme, most retarded argument these jewish environmentalists keep pushing. Plus that ice floating in the ocean melting will cause the water to rise. Like nigger take a glass of water full of ice and try it yourself it won't fucking overfill.

before you "christians" Jump on my ass
his name is YASHUA, NOT FUCKING CHRIST

the earth is rather large so any point is going to have the hottest/coldest ever recorded for that area

kill yourself rat shill

oh my, what's this?
first link that came up. thanks for shooting yourself in the foot genius
skepticalscience.com/10000-years-warmer.htm

This. Even if in a fantasy world Jow Forums realised that climate change was real and stoppable, they would rather see liberal tears than give their children a habitable world.

>global cooling
>global warming
>climate change
>"destabilization"

How many times do you faggots have to change the name to cover up the fact that you're wrong?

My image is not on that website. Just lol

Keep attempting to attack sources because your argument is shill food. You're an NPC Bitch

Attached: 6d5.jpg (680x507, 53K)

One fart from Krakatoa spewed more tonnage of particulates and greenhouse gasses than man has since the Industrial Revolution began you simpletons.

>Plus that ice floating in the ocean melting will cause the water to rise. Like nigger take a glass of water full of ice and try it yourself it won't fucking overfill.
What are ice caps on the land

And a million years ago it was about 10 times the levels it is now. What a deceptive chart.

With a single tweet the president has made citizens of the Paris accord question why there governments are taxing them extra for global warming
Can you say yellow vests user
can you say chaos user
can you get comfy user

Attached: 1539202808634.jpg (230x249, 23K)

>global cooling and global warming aren't both a part of climate destabilization
nice one retard

Christ is a title, meaning the Messiah or the Anointed one.

I dont like when people say "Jesus Christ" making it sound like it is his last name. The more correct way is "Jesus THE Christ"

literally

It will happen when the weather cools that is when they will strike.

yeah, seems like it's not any any sites buddy

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1280x720, 221K)

Fuck the damage an attack on the power grid could cause right now

How can you destabilize non stabilization?
Riddle me that Karl.

I fail to see what's mentally ill about that, destroying the planet to spite your enemies is an entirely rational decision, provisional on the assumption that you do not value the planet, your life, or global human life terribly much. I do not, so setting this whole fucking thing on fire just to watch the libs cry enough tears to try and put it out is a completely valid course of action.

I used Yahoo! Jewgle probably cut the site from search results:

centinel2012.com/2014/02/06/a-short-history-of-climate-change-part-ii/

Tell me which method and I’ll consider
I’ll just larp as a Jew to drive you to suicide, schizo

THE SALT MUST FLOW!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>skeptical science
Literal global warming shill site.

Attached: le skeptcal science man.jpg (2000x1548, 503K)

you are both the most cringe inducing faggots that i have seen on this website in years

>The greenhouse effect stabilizes temperatures (much like how Venus has insanely consistent temperatures day and night). You cannot have a greenhouse effect also magically make it more extreme

You gonna provide a source for that or is it safe to assume you just made it up?

Volcanoes produce 110 million tonnes of CO2 per year. Humans produce about 35 billion tonnes of CO2 per year. Do you want me to get a calculator for you to compare the two.

>why lie

Attached: volcano-v-fossilfuels-1750-2013-620.png (620x302, 11K)

You're the mirror image of the leftist retards
>kill yourself racist
>kill yourself white oppressor

You, sir, are the one who should be killing them self.

Mother Nature has the will and the power to completely fuck us at any time of her choosing. She also has this knack for correcting the imbalances with extremes this has been proven by many thousands of core ice samples.

Ssshhh stop now before I screencap you and upload you to instagay

>ready to invade yet another country
>HOLY SHIT MUH FELLUH BASEDBOYS HE TWATTED!

Attached: rthedonald.png (487x487, 698K)

got me there, admittedly I'm dumb as fuck for not reading the article entirely. just saw the title assumed it agreed with me lol

Fucking amazing. I fucking love watching the NPC breakdown.

>Chart only goes back to the late 1800's
What about all those other Millennia?
>Go ahead and get some of that edumacation you so obviously need.

I prefer Jesus fucking Christ.

>Da Nang Dick
This man should be elevated from President to Emperor.

>setting this whole fucking thing on fire just to watch the libs cry enough tears to try and put it out is a completely valid course of action

Don't forget that all your children will be crying trying to put it out, too.

Why is the American right this immoral?

ok

Pull your head out of your ass.
quora.com/Why-does-Venus-have-a-constant-temperature-independent-of-location-and-time

Lmfao, could he really be... One of us...?

>Believing in Earth deity

>lmao
>us
You're a zionist and Trump hired Mueller to expose Israel. Fucking kek you losers are all gonna get wiped out.

Attached: 1536426704780.jpg (2526x883, 1.2M)

Climate change is not a joke, it is absolutely real, the very recent (in geological time) uptick in global average temperatures and GHG concentrations in the atmosphere is absolutely anthropogenic, and if we as a species fail to do anything significant in a short amount of time, we are going to experience hell on Earth the likes of which the Bible couldn't come close to prophesying. Tackling climate change is going to be the defining moment in human history.

Attached: 15_co2_left_040518.gif (700x453, 21K)

All Mutts...
What's the correlation between bootlicking and GLOBAL COOLING?

Attached: brrrrr.jpg (1274x1578, 557K)

HAHAHA ABSOLUTE MAINSTREAM MEDIA FOR THE 21ST CENTURY

FORGET THAT IT IS MAINSTREAM MEDIA GARBAGE BECUASE THE PREMISE IS THAT TRUMP TWEETS HIMSELF AND SOMEHOW CIRCUMVENTS THE POWER STRUCTURE OF LEGACY MEDIA AHAHAHA IT'S DAFT I KNOW

FUCK JANNIES BTW

Attached: 1546930895958.png (700x668, 71K)

>a stable hothouse climate results in even temperatures over a planet, therefore climate extremes on Earth (which is not a stable hothouse climate by any stretch of the imagination) cannot have extremes if climate change is real

Attached: 1540592543819.jpg (387x600, 85K)

(((Michon Scott & Rebecca Lindsey)))
Please provide an actual source.

>NOAA
Fuck off retard, them along with IPCC have been proven to manipulate and falsify data. Literal establishment shills.

naturalnews.com/045808_global_warming_fraud_data_manipulation_NOAA.html

Anyone who uses either of those kike institutions as "evidence" are either idiots or literal paid shills.

>centinel2012.com/2014/02/06/a-short-history-of-climate-change-part-ii/
thank you but I would like to point out that this is a blog run by a man who looks very based but is probably insane

Attached: Screenshot (5).png (1280x720, 1.07M)

>ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Wait, are trumpers actually excited about this tweet?

he just exposed himself as a literal retard... he's not owning the libs, he's owning himself

Yeah, i know. When it's hot it is because of climate change or when it's cold it is because climate change. Normal is climate change. Lots of storms= climate change or lack of storms =climate change. Everything is climate change and humans are evil.

Attached: 1511326853275.jpg (1024x577, 125K)

because they can't comprehend the idea of a liberal viewpoint being good

>naturalnews
Just.. fucking kek

>Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims,[2] scientific fake news,[3][4] and various conspiracy theories,[5] such as "chemtrails", chemophobic claims (including the purported dangers of fluoride in drinking water,[6] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame), and purported health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines,[2] including the now-discredited link to autism.[7] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[8] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[9]

>The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, was the subject of controversy after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[10] Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse"

Wat nigger i. Just an oldfag. We used to say lmfao during starcraft games in the 90s.

Hey who knows. There is another chart shown by some guest on Joe Rogan's podcast forgot his name. But he infers that a comet hit North America roughly 12,500 years ago causing a 1000 year ice age. Right now we're going through a cycle of up/down temperature changes at a normal rate.

Attached: image1.jpg (241x168, 12K)

Have you even looked at the data? Fuck off man you people treat climate change as some sort of doomsday cult instead of scientific theory