Feminist hates capitalism, despises how inefficient abortions are

I would think she would be grateful for the benefits of capitalism, in that people don't have to work in steel mills anymore and the quality of life has increased. Also, how can anyone be so cavalier about having an abortion? I mean its a crazy personal experience/decision, but it's not a "non-event."

$10.00 ten bucks says she's been diagnosed with anxiety or depression. $15.00 fifteen bucks says she thought the gillettte ad was inspiring.

Attached: rdr3.png (1156x608, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4emuEugDLQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck am I looking at?

Attached: norm wtf.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

Meh... I think I've developed an immunity to these people. As soon as I see NYT, I just assume SCREEing Jew cunt and I'm virtually never wrong.

>try living without amazon

It's really fucking easy.

I’m literally shaking how could you possible believe that?

women are brainwashed into believing that abortion is a right and empowering. It was really sicked and fucked up to hear Andrew Cuomo talking about and celebrating the abortion new bill. I'm not exactly a pro-life zealot but the people celebrating child murder like it's some noble decision are absolute fucking goddamn monsters

this garbage can is just an edgy shitlord. just because xe has a vagina, you give it credence

you are nearly as pathetic as this thread

I'm pretty much the same. I'm pro-Choice but holy shit are liberals fucked in the head about it.

hopefully she can remember that without capitalism she'd be an illiterate dirt farmer forced to work the land for sustenance.

I attended a rally for one of my state's gubernatorial candidates a few elections ago and when she mentioned abortion everyone in the crowd started screaming and jumping with excitement like they just won the lottery. It was beyond sickening

>living without Amazon
Is... Is this seriously a thing people have trouble with?

For the shopping part its easy, unfortunately they control something like 40% of the internet through CDNs.

>(((Aronowitz)))
why is Jow Forums always right?

Fucking hate how millennials bitch about capitalism and then claim that they're forced to buy stuff from multimillionaire corporations.

A small local business nearby was selling some protein shakes for only $2 above Amazon price and they ended up buying it from Amazon because "the former was so expensive".

The entire thing would've lasted a month too so it really was not much.

>$10.00 ten bucks says she's been diagnosed with anxiety or depression
>aronowitz
of fucking course she does. All jews have some sort of psychological issue, and that's not a Jow Forums (((jew))) statement but reality. Ethnic jews are super predisposed to psychiatric problems, particularly paranoia and schizophrenia.

yep
fucking krautz

€3000,- on this being just another case of a mother's regret for killing her own child.

Can confirm, I've never used it.

I can't imagine walking up and trying to pick up a chick like that

She looks gross

There are men out that thanks to online dating thirst will put up with anything

I love the irony of this cunt posting this shit on twitter (capitalist company) on the internet (only spread because of capitalism) on her probably apple (capitalist) computer.

What is this complete lack of self awareness called? Can we come up with a name for it?

CAD$20,000.00 20 thousand canadian dollarss she only uses apple products.

I see it as a life but I remember when they were taking down buildings in Toronto they kept finding babies wrapped in newspaper stuffed in walls since people didn't have access to abortions. On top of that back ally abortions happen often when it was illegal. So with that I would rather it be legal just for the safety. But goddamn the pro choice people make it really fucking hard to not just line them up.

Do you ever think that she'll ever realize that she's the one "breaking her legs" and it's not the fault of capitalism that she makes poor life choices?

Attached: 1534491109335s.jpg (206x250, 8K)

I hope she gets terminal cancer of the cunt - the cunt!

narcissism

>$10.00 ten bucks says she's been diagnosed with anxiety or depression

OP's betting on the Free Space over here.

Attached: 1300655361811.jpg (455x427, 57K)

>I can’t live without Amazon
Are these people truly this oblivious to how they sound? Is the entire left wing just one huge practical joke?

>aborts a Jew
Great job!

Attached: laughing drunk nazi.jpg (413x395, 79K)

There's a YouTube video where a mob of leftists shout shame and point at the pregnant belly of a conservative female reporter.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4emuEugDLQA

The majority of prolife women are conservatives and a little over half the population of white women in America are conservative.

>I see it as a life but I remember when they were taking down buildings in Toronto they kept finding babies wrapped in newspaper stuffed in walls since people didn't have access to abortions.
Like, full term babies? What the fuck?

Attached: 2178674563.png (616x611, 738K)

Steel mill workers earn $110 K \ year. I would be happy to work in a steel mill.

It's bullshit. I looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything about that.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Attached: 45654654645654.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

Feminism is a viral outbreak of a deadly bio-terrorism attack virus
It's in the blood,DNA, spreads like an STD and is in bodily fluids
A viral bioweapon virus with a hivemind, The virus spreads and encourages degeneracy.

Attached: 12376541.jpg (1069x713, 268K)

I'll bet you $20 twenty (20) dollars bucks $$ 20 twenty $macker$ 20 that you repeat things more than necessary you homosexually gay faggot