Sorry to inform you but most of us won't make it

Sorry to inform you but most of us won't make it.

Attached: t.jpg (640x704, 144K)

Attached: Discord Faggot.png (1500x1500, 2.76M)

>emma watson as 10
SAGE

Attached: ff133ad739995d2a091f14c8cd15434b.jpg (450x348, 25K)

Nice rebuttal. My guess is you are on the 2 scale.

kys tranny shill

>bald black guy is a 6
>chad face is a 5
What

What kind of beta shit is this. If you think getting a 10 female has anything to do with your looks then you've already failed.

>Adriana Lima below Emma Watson
kys

Attached: 9ABDFA0A-05D1-4436-BF7A-0612D70EE447.png (840x1003, 175K)

C O P E

Explains the coal burner phenomenon.

who's that nig at 8, lmao all jumbled up and wrong, emma is a 7,7.5 the office girl is a 10 easy

office girl is a generous 7, although you're right about hp chick

>tfw 8
I CRUSH DA PUSY

we all disagree slightly on what a 10 is so that's somewhat of a relief some people like tall blondes but they are usually niggers mentally

Somewhere between 8-9. Never had to put in effort.

>the office girl is a 10 easy
mummyyy

Attached: Screenshot_134.png (939x531, 1.11M)

according to this im like a 7.5 then

I feel like the majority of this board is above a 6 by simple virtue of not being a nigger

If you have to put in effort in the first place, you will get cucked by someone who doesn't. Also she won't feel true attraction to you and will fake it.

My balls are a perfect 10.

True. Anything you have to work for, you don't truly deserve.

Yeah no shit... That transvestite boy is a 7 at most..

>OP is a faggot

>tfw rateme threads average you out at 7.3
feels good

that dude on the bottom is married and has kids, fuck off with you retarded shit

>chris Pratt is a 9
>gosling is an 8

Who made this

Nigger you think ed helms has a chad face

Dont forget about money

Attached: beautiful-women-married-rich-men.jpg (790x440, 244K)

>No Zyzz at 11

Lol did jim and pam make this dumb graph?
Also i look like ryon goslinglol

Jenna Fischer is below the negress? Are you out of your fucking mind?

it makes sense you probably can't really be a real man if you are constantly kissing the ass of your girl like a faggot

but she's the 1 dating a sarloc so the joke's on her

At first, I thought it could just be a knee jerk response.
But you post a "ur ugly lmao" response.
That is 100% tranny discord bullshit. Ad hominem does not refute anything, and especially not on an anonymous board with no user permanence.
Now, the user may well be ugly. But he's still right about this being a discord tranny shill thread.

bump

Emma Watson above Adrianna Lima. What is OP smoking. Emma would be at best a 7.

Attached: 1548482442387.jpg (686x386, 34K)

>Emma Watson
>10
Gb2 8gag Zack

Male 1 and 6 are the same, and in your example prove female 1 and 6 are the same. your list should be 5 options and no more.

Attached: 2020.jpg (300x168, 5K)

number 8:
dark-skinned nigger. the last thing you want to fuck is a disgusting subhuman nigger. But as it turns out, you might be a desperate multicultural leftist. report these tranny threads at all costs.

Girls give a 1pt pass for darker features like we do for lighter ones

I do t even know where i rank on this. I look like a hybrid old mel Gibson cross romper stomper had a manchild with Kojak. I don’t even care.

Attached: A04344E3-D650-467E-A478-33F896B27F55.jpg (665x374, 44K)

That's all a bunch of subjective bullshit. In reality, people tend to match with a suitable partner. I get the feeling you're claiming women are shallow, but be honest, you sound pretty shallow yourself, and a lot of other men are the same way. I recognize like 1 of the people in the picture, and I don't really care about any of what it says, because it does not matter at all. Being attractive may open certain doors in life, but they're not always doors good people will walk through. Point is, people are good whether they are considered conventionally attractive or not, and quite honestly you're chasing those types of partners, you're much more likely to end up with a neurotic woman with a princess complex. No thanks, man.

Just start lifting and be yourself, bro.

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1349, 218K)

Emma Watson > Adriana Lima ???

I suppose we are all entitled to our opinion.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1546498043169.jpg (665x669, 122K)

According to this scale, 90% of men are exactly a 4.

Why are you so envious of this guy? It's a lot of work to look like that, especially if he isn't roiding or anything. Imagine all the time he spends in the gym, and imagine how his reason for it likely isn't virtuous whatsoever; almost certainly does it to have casual sex with several women. Don't envy some degenerate guy who is probably supplementing testosterone and who knows what else just to be a hedonist fornicator. That is a very depressing and empty life. People's perceptions are more warped than ever. See attached picture for one of the most famous body building pioneers. He is strong but graceful. He looks fit but elegant. THIS was the ideal body for a man in the past. Now look at what it has become today. Everyone is roiding to look like a freak. I hope you understand how degenerate it actually is now. Pity this man and thank God you are not this lost.

Attached: sandow.jpg (600x929, 30K)

see