Why is the jihadist training camp case being slid?

Don’t forget that a literal Islamist jihadist camp was discovered in New Mexico with a rotting dead child corpse and 3+ niggers living there. On American soil.
To add insult to injury, all the terrorist shitskins got OFF.

Child-abuse charges in New Mexico compound case are dismissed after prosecutors’ lapse
>washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/08/30/child-abuse-charges-new-mexico-compound-case-dismissed-after-prosecutors-lapse/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.52dda590e57f

Attached: 0684F30A-D0E6-4333-93C2-5D510AB5F1D7.jpg (1125x1529, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1LF2R2
denver.cbslocal.com/2018/09/11/new-mexico-compound-suspects-indicted/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_Wahhaj
frontpagemag.com/fpm/142140/democrats-embrace-siraj-wahhaj-supporter-cop-laura-l-rubenfeld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for disappointment

Good reminder, forgot about this shit actually. Remember hearing about this cunt judge seriously letting these fucking savage apes off during the same time kikes and Dems were shilling hard against Kavanaugh.

They really are evil, I'll argue everyone is complicit for allowing it.
But how can it be stopped?

a bullet

Wow. Training school shooters, dead kid buried on property. Charges dismissed. Glowing much?

now, think about all the other ones we dont know/hear about....

Attached: 1536707826684.jpg (570x571, 72K)

friendly reminder there are africans, indians, and arabs pouring into our country via the southern border

Wow those prosecutors need to he strung up. Not even joking.

Bump for street justice.

Yea. Zero replies on something which literally every US citizen should understand.
They were testing your willingness to support your 1st and 2nd Amendment, as well as your right to teach your children how to defend themselves.
They had nearly no evidence, lots of hearsay. But, if I'm incorrect, then we're in a constant state of treason, and you better get organized with the people next door, not a bunch of idiots and agent on a random user forum.

>Why is the jihadist training camp case being slid?
Because it was probably a government run operation.

This. Obvious alphabet uc op.

Democracy was a mistake.

select all chimneys

Attached: inside.jpg (890x796, 129K)

Let's dig this out of the memory hole.

Attached: 1423436614110.jpg (1280x1707, 763K)

>After a storm of criticism and insults on social media against his two prosecutors, District Attorney Donald Gallegos appealed for the public to stop "cussing and threatening." "Our options are to re-file the charges or take the case to the grand jury," Gallegos said in a statement. "What is important to know is that we will continue to pursue prosecution of the cases."
Gee I wonder why people were mad at the guy!
google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1LF2R2

bump, shills are flooding ass threads.

Jow Forums put smirk kid on the moon, why not this case?

It's been bulldozed like Sandy Hook elementary.

Whatever. Who even cares anymore. At this point everyone should actively be trying to instigate WW3 so russia nukes us with supersonic nukes and we can be done already. Anything is giving the world to Islam and the Jews to fight over. Maybe with a side dish or chink.

It takes critical thinking skills. The only pictures are what most people see as garbage. Nothing visually engaging for the lobotomized

Fuck me. That case of Michelle Martens too. Fuck this place
I knew it was evil and fucked, but not to this point.

Don't forget the camp leader was son of Obama's DNC speaker

Feds stepped in. Trump's admin moved to prosecute, faggot

proof?

bingo

>To add insult to injury, all the terrorist shitskins got OFF.
BUMP FOR ANGER AND JUSTICE!!!!

cocaine bump

This.
These people were rearrested like a day later on Federal charges....

>he doesn’t know that the chinks are 30 years away from flipping over the chess board and creating a one-world government
The only thing to do at this point is to start learning their buttfuck retarded language, and maybe learn how to enjoy eating only the most disgusting part of every animal

3 niggers/ *i slep*
Rotting child corpse/ *WhOly FiShpasTe

Fuck you and your defeatist attitude, leaf

Proof?

denver.cbslocal.com/2018/09/11/new-mexico-compound-suspects-indicted/

Goddamn you are lazy
Siraj Ibn Wahhaj
son of
Siraj Wahhaj
It's even on his wikipedia page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_Wahhaj

frontpagemag.com/fpm/142140/democrats-embrace-siraj-wahhaj-supporter-cop-laura-l-rubenfeld

This isn't over yet. They are going to prosecute.
May take it to Grand Jury the article said.

Judges are looking for attention in this country.

God damn these satanic pedophiles. I have sperged out too,many times and I am ready for my vindication. Please trump save us or let this world end fire and death!!!