S O Y

S O Y

Attached: 3D77725E-DFE8-44BB-9E59-C352710FE647.png (729x947, 189K)

oh no not the basedbeans

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

the Midwest is the biggest supplier of onions to Asia. they buy like 90% of our onions to consume.

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

Attached: Discord Faggot.png (1500x1500, 2.76M)

oh no not the s o y. what about the trannies

Attached: th.jpg (339x182, 8K)

Dude you're a moron.

Isn't that gook a woman abuser?

Midwest here, there's no S 0 Y rotting in any fields.

yea
he also got let go from his medical office

>waming
Not anti-trump, just think it is funny. He probably did that on purpose. Now the leftists will focus on nothing but his typo for the next 3 or 4 days.

There's nothing wrong with s o y

That doctor is annoying AF on politics but he's based on male genital mutilation.

Circumcision is not mutilation

it most certainly is.

>Mutilated goyim cock detected

Attached: 56D60B68-FB8D-4FE3-91AB-B3A2CAB4263B.gif (200x200, 382K)

We used to have a logging industry in the midwest, libs put controls in place and now we have air quality issues and other health problems develop because no one is cutting down the diseased and burning them. The snow pac in mountains has decreased significantly since that stopped as well.

A s o y field just flew over my house

S o y sauce is the only s o y I tolerate

If I use it I have onions so it balances out

My paw is a s o y farmer. He's gonna loose the farm in 2 years if Trump won't fix this here s o y bean problem. Shoo I'll prolly vote for kamala this time round.

I'm sorry they cut off a functional part of your penis desu Senpai.

sage

This post was paid for by the Söybean Board of America and yes that’s a real organization

the best part

onions

Read that guys wiki he's a wife beater and degenerate

Anybody that thinks "Global Warming" means it is supposed to be hot outside all the time is a dumb ass nigger. Or at least as fucking dumb as Trump.

Someone should send that faggot this.

Attached: 1548731271502.png (815x353, 36K)

isn't Eugene Gu that chinese doctor that got knocked out by airport security on the plane? why the fuck is he tweeting to Trump? did he sell his account after the publicity or something?!

every single article / discussion on global warming i like to just hit ctrl F and type s u n
0 results almost every time

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

why cant we fucking say onions

also fuck you gook moot i have to type in Jow Forums if I want to go to /tv and come back

Why can't he grow something else?

have a block of onions my friend

Attached: SEPT13_NUT-slide5.jpg (400x250, 13K)

Mine redirects between Jow Forums and 4channel automatically.

you're a dumbass

All parts of the penis are good parts. And yes the foreskin is a very good part. Poor Desu Senpai lost his pussy tickling ridged band and thinks he's not mutilated.

Attached: 04e1c3bc93c23651506284c4e027a0c569dc92-wm.png (640x920, 687K)