White Flight from USA?

Do you think as whites approach and become a minority in the USA, that there will be white flight from the USA? Will it lead to an accelerated collapse/decline of the US? Will the people who leave be called racist? Will minorities realize at that point that white people is the glue that holds society together and are the only reason why anything is nice here?

Attached: 83C8C6D7-862D-4F3B-B117-227EDF727A5D.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RFimfcIRGj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do we go though. All white societies have been taken over.

Yes, after WW3 a new nation will arise in Africa as the white ethnostate and it will pull in whites from all over the world.

Attached: Siener.jpg (221x229, 7K)

Oh no no no user the minute whites lose power they will start losing rights. Right to travel right to emigrate right to associate. You better leave now before that day

I feel as though most whites who don't hate themselves for being white, will make their way to the north-central states shortly before, or shortly after the US as we know it falls apart

Nah m8 russia would be an easy one, not much for niggers to take over and barely much of a population for the amount of land there.

Exactly, where the fuck are we supposed to go? Where that is sustainable for a large population and will allow such immigration? If you haven't noticed, it's easy for POC to make their way into first world nations than it is for a white person to legally immigrate. This is excluding the EU I suppose, but as an American, take a look at how hard it is to move to the UK. Look at all the 3rd world people there, though. System is fucked.

I ain't fleeing anymore

Attached: 1531793333662.jpg (700x762, 151K)

There's nowhere for whites to flee
>Canada
chinked
>Australia/NZ
>chinked
>Western Europe
kebabed
>Northern Europe
Kebabed
>Southern Europe
Kebabed
>Eastern Europe
The Africa of white people

We literally have nowhere to go except Antarctica.

Came here to say this
Rhodesia will be reclaimed
The blacks will be pushed out
White-kanda will become a reality
And we will slowly reclaim every bit of land off the filthy ethnics

Attached: 1548325919097.jpg (4832x5787, 1.78M)

He, filled with the god he carried in his silent mind, poured forth from his breast words worthy of the shrine: ’What question, Labienus, do you bid me ask? Whether I prefer to meet my death in battle, free, to witnessing a tyranny? Whether it makes no difference if our lives be long or short? Whether violence can harm no good man and Fortune wastes her threats when virtue lines up against her, and whether it is enough to wish for things commendable and whether what is upright never grows by its success?

We know the answer: Ammon will not plant it deeper in me. We are all connected with the gods above, and even if the shrine is silent
we do nothing without God’s will; no need has deity of any utterances: the Creator told us at our birth once and always whatever we can know. Did he select the barren sands
to prophesy to a few and in this dust submerge the truth and is there any house of God except the earth and sea and air
and sky and excellence? Why do we seek gods any further?

Whatever you see, whatever you experience, is Jupiter. Let those unsure and always dubious of future events require fortune-tellers: no oracles make me certain, certain death does.

Coward and brave must fall.

There is nowhere else to go. If we cannot live in peace we will doubtlessly kill everyone who refuses to live peacefully in due time. It's sad because most would be happy to live in peace along side us, but they are easily lead astray. Led to believe we are their enemy, taking advantage of them because they are not doing as well as us. Oh well, it was a beautiful idea that failed in the harsh reality of nature.

>white flight from the USA
Hope not, they ruined their own country. Stay and fight faggots.

What the fuck are we supposed to grow or raise in Antarctica? Fucking penguins?

North Central US? You mean where (((they))) are sending all the Somalis?

Rhodesia will live again cousin.

Attached: Afrikanerland.jpg (1280x1245, 175K)

nobody wants the empire's rejects, you're better off in your home towns

>settle antarctica
>melt all the ice
>majority of niggers die in the great floods
>wait until we can reclaim the lost lands

Attached: 1526640976054.jpg (1600x1067, 962K)

>white flight
There wont be a shire pippin

Russia/East Euro seems pretty ideal as a place to go

Ebic plan incoming
>allow niggers to migrate but only to dense cities
>let whites live in mostly suburban areas
>fucking nuke the cities
First two steps happened by themselves we only need the third step come on guys we can do this

>tfw Global Warming becomes real
>melts antarctica
>all that ice floods and destroys the world but Antarctica.
>Antarctica becomes a paradise

Hitler thought the same. Only he wanted to alt con del the Slavs.

Leave if you want. The US is my land, and I'll die before I leave it.

a good case study of this is Detroit, Michigan. In 1910 the cauccasian population was 98.75%. In 2018 it was 9.5%. In Detroit, the high school drop out rate in 2018 was 58%. The national average high school drop out rate is 5%.

isn't that mainly michigan/minnesota? I mean more of the dakotas/wyoming/montana/idaho

youtu.be/RFimfcIRGj8

We will reclaim it in such a way that generations of blacks to come will avoid its borders like they avoided civilisation for thousands of years

Attached: 1534055691891.jpg (680x750, 202K)

South Africa will be the first place that anti-white racism becomes impossible to ignore.

How are things there now, anyway?

>alt con del the Slavs.

what?

oh, american
nvm retard

There is always the alternative of a secession and make your beloved ethnostate in some places in Canada and United States. North America is a huge place.

Wtf that isn’t even American

>Continuing to run

You are all such cowards, maybe the niggers and spics deserve to fucking win you goddamn fucking losers.

Attached: ifonly.png (714x498, 498K)

Have you ever met a stupid person? Have you ever met that stupid person's family? Yeah, they're fucking stupid. In some cases it continues to expand out past this. Sure, they have a successful and educated cousin: One out of 18, but the rest of them are trash. How people don't understand ethnicity and race are an extension of family bewilders me. Some ethnicity are garbage because they stem from garbage people. Call it racism, but it's the truth. Also, you should be on the lookout for that 1 in 16 person and not discriminate against them. It's not their fault their family is shit.

Nuke Detroit and all our problems go away

as they say: if the US falls, there's nowhere left to defect to.

Attached: 1488.jpg (601x301, 38K)

alt ctrl del. sorry i said alt con del in hurry. you should have been able to pick up it was alt ctrl del and what that meant.

I want to move to Japan & find a sexy white Asian girl. USA & it's feminist shit is a really huge problem.

It ebbs and flows but stays at a low simmer, have not heard much about any happenings but I expect when ww3 kicks off is when the nogs will make their move, out of that conflict i expect our new state to form.
once the gibs end the populations will crash anyways but yes, i expect they will tell stories for thousands of years about staying the fuck away from the white man if we even let them live that long.

This
Have met blacks and indians which I'd regard as true citiznes. However thats 1 or 2 out of the hundreds I've met, and even then they hate their own kind. Have a turk mate who changed his name, joined the military and would even support throwing every middle easterner out of the country even if it meant him, a small sacrifice for the future of the country he says.

Attached: 1548152682018.jpg (1125x1101, 267K)

Can I ask you whites why you're so easy to conquer?

You're supposed to be the master race but all I see is defeat?

Ultimate overrated cucks of the world, the white race.

It will be extinguished like taking candy from a baby

Also mother fucker, I'm descended from your kind, so if I'm retarded, it's your fault. Lutsch meinen Schwanz, Kumpel.

56% and >inb4 slavs = white memes aside, the USA has the largest raw number of whites of any developed nation on Earth IIRC. Balkanization is far more likely.

....calling me a coward when i am literally saying go conquer a fucking continent....

Attached: MAfricaGA.jpg (998x834, 391K)

easy to conquer? the only reason we get conquered is because our societies become decadent and weak and let in subhuman trash like kikes because we are to nice, until we stop being nice.

The Americas are the white mans last stand, specifically a civic nationalist pan American empire with a massive military armed with enough nukes to destroy the planet. In terms of genetics we will just have to accept that mixing within this empire will happen, and everyone will have some african and native blood. Average looks will be similar to a tanned Brazillian. Outside of the Americas, mass chink/poo/asian/african immigration will erase white genes forever.

all nonwhite from outside of the Americas will be banned obviously too.

*nonwhite immigration

till valhalla brother

Attached: nazi-soldier-world-war-ii.jpg (480x587, 40K)

Jim?

>white people is the glue that holds society together
it's not really chinks, panjeets and lots of other races can do anything we can
whites better get used to being a minority

This brainwashed motherfucker was either killed by my British grandfather, my American Father or by one of Stalin's boys. No Valhalla for him.

checked and basedpilled

I heard that there are a TON of White People holding society together in Vietnam. Like maybe none, but I'm a white supremacists so I mean Singapore is totally held together by White People.

White Supremacists are as dumb as niggers - ironic.

Attached: You Wrote this shit.jpg (421x834, 41K)

I dont think you know how to get to Valhalla...

You have to have honor. Nazi soldiers lost their honor. All of them. That's why they tried to redeem it in the end when they tried to kill Hitler. They failed.

Make ecodomes? It'll be good practice for space, which will be required because its only a matter of time before Antarctica needs diversity too.

Why didnt they have honor?

Fuck off Chang.

>non-whites can do whatever whites do
No they can't. This is why they didn't reach our level and have to copy us. They can try but can't pull it off like we do apart from maybe East Asians. It's easy to catch up but very difficult to pull ahead.

>whites have to get used to being a minority
We already a global minority.

Because in the end they knew they were the baddies, but they were too scared of Hitler to say it. Some of their leaders tried to save it, but they failed. In the end they sent their children to go be bullet stoppers, in the end they surrender by the THOUSANDS, and in the end their "Fuhrer" sat down, let his wife, kids and dogs die.

Hell awaits.

I’ve wanted to go to Russia for a long time but even visiting is difficult.

>russia
I dont think you realize how much of a dump russia is friendo

Basically yeah, wasnt Maine our go to place anyways? Niggers dont really like the cold.

I dont want to hate anyone really, but would want to see a source on this.

I want to believe

The cold attracts snow-niggers though. That is white people who will do shit even niggers won't do. If you think color of your skin marks depravity - you're a fucking dumb motherfucker. White people will skin you and eat you and sell your bones for meth in Nebraska.

ONLY KIKES NAZI POST
ONLY KIKES WHITEFLIGHT FROM USA POST
THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE
THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE

Underrated post

>Will minorities realize at that point that white people is the glue that holds society together and are the only reason why anything is nice here?

no.

Actually after the collapse they'll just blame white people for their checks not coming.

>who gon feed muh keeeeds

just move to a white state and prepare

Attached: 1548709501388.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

it seems like generally speaking out of all the places that are worth living, southern europe is really the only decent place. even though they are poor, they are decent people, actually intelligent. its sunny too. somewhat crowded but decent overall. everywhere else in europe is either poor, overrun with arabs and niggers, or too close to the former places.

asia is too poor or else an overurbanized metropolis.

south america is vast and beautiful, but too poor and full of dumbasses unfortunately. crime moreover.

the other option is the US, but frankly, i dont know which places in the US are actually decent, and im an american for the record. people name off these places in the midwest, but iwonder how many of these places are actually just white-trash meth-head ridden swamps.

wtf i love china now
>tfw china serves jewish hearts from buckets in streets, said to improve your ability to lie
if we tell the chinese that a jewish heart will improve their stats by +1 deception
then every chinese pharmacist will be selling powdered jew heart in no time
and kikes will be abducted from the streets of every californian, canadian and aussie street
heart ripped out and desiccated
HEY CHINKS WANNA GET +10 SOCIAL APP POINTS AND BE ALLOWED TO VISIT THE PLEASURE-DOME AGAIN?

JEWKY
jew jerky. CHINA U CAN DO IT
THERE IS NO SUBHUMAN INSECTOID BEHAVIOR THAT IS BENEATH YOU
YOU FUCKING BUG MONSTERS YOU
DO IT! ELSE YOUR GIRL WILL LAUGH AT
UR SMALL PENIS YOU GODDAMN CHINKS
>maybe the only reason yellow toothed kikes couldn't take over china was there was not enough dick there to go forward with the blood sacrifice circumcisions

jew are absolutely nuking the souther med
haven't you heard of the ngo boats?
THOUSANDS OF CANNIBAL NIGGERS BOATED IN DAILY
THOUSANDS
SO MANY GANG RAPES
THAT ZERO ARE REPORTED
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA
INVASION
AND IT AIN'T STOPPING
WAKE UP NIGGERS

Who would you like me to fight?

We take over Mexico.

Attached: 88serena.png (533x479, 179K)

why fly?

just die. its that simple.

>implying that reclaiming the lost lands of Nazi Thule underneath Antarctica is a bad thing

yes the white people are all going to Uruguay.

Well I'm sure as shit trying to find another country to escape to. Europe seems just as lost to the brown hordes as the United States is, though. There's nowhere to run. The best you can do is find a sub-provincial census unit that is mostly white. But what good is that when the region above it has diverse demographics? It's no good.

They need to be removed from our spaces.

Flee to where? Europe? What makes you think Americans will be welcome? Just because they're muh white?

>impossible to ignore
Nah. They'll bury it. Wait and see.

Fell for the memes I see.

>fleeing from somewhere I can have guns to somewhere that I can't
why would I do that?

Because the place without guns is BASED! The memes told me so!

White flight within America is already a thing. Tons of whites in states like California, Illinois, Jew York, and others are fleeing to the midwest, west, and southern states. The only question is - will the bring their destructive ideology from the coasts or will the learn their lessons?

Long term, the US is probably going to lose most of the south west and possibly parts of Dixie. After we regroup we can talk about the American Reconquesta

You underrate the potential of minorities. Also, white people have no place to escape to.

Nazis are shit.

Idk is there a single cultural precedent for a civil war?

...and import nogs to do the work and the cycle will repeat.

>will the bring their destructive ideology from the coasts or will the learn their lessons?
Wasn't it already proven that they do?

>This thread

Attached: DOTR.jpg (1732x795, 417K)

I sure as hell left...live in Japan now...they are the superior race, user.

Join the Michigander militia. Wait. Then do what's expected of men.

There's nowhere to run. A good 70% of the population are doing everything in their power to migrate anywhere that has been historically white. There's just way too many niggers and not enough white people to go around. Eventually the whole west is going to end up like Rhodesia and Haiti before it.

Attached: 1543630894576.jpg (480x679, 94K)

So far this is a pretty new phenomenon. Tons of whites leaving Cali are ardent "racists" and "misogynists". The reality of living in a hell like a blue state is that you have to become tribal in order to survive. The same thing happened with the decline and fall of the USSR.

Any countries with white population decrease will deteriorate. Any countries that gain whites will develop and prosper.

I already did leave the USA.

Have fun on the sinking ship, idiots.

Where would you rather live; Vietnam, Singapore or literally any white country?

To my reckoning, California, Oregon, New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada are pretty much already demographically too far gone unless something drastic happens in the next 20 years. It's possible that something will happen to radically change our immigration policy, or for many of those immigrants to leave for their respective motherlands.

Texas is big enough it could easily be split into several states (California should have been divided into 4 or 5 decades ago), the Midwest and the Northeast are basically white ethnostates. There are some big cities like Chicago and Detroit with tons of non-whites, but that's actually a small-ish percent of the population and should be pretty manageable in the event of war.

As for other regions of the country - Washington, the south east, the mountains, Dixie, it largely depends on the next 10-20 years what happens.