New Zealand based Identitarian Group

Good evening Kiwi anons, I’m here to talk to you tonight about our NZ Identitarian organization: Dominion Movement. Now more than ever, Europeans need to build community and foster physical and mental improvement in each other, this is the goal of our movement, to create a brotherhood of like-minded nationalists in this nation of ours. National Front and the “Hammerskins” are old, near defunct and of course, have a crappy reputation with the wider public. We need a fresh start and a different approach.

Our organisation is a fraternity, we look out for each other and do activities together to improve ourselves: Hiking, boxing, camping, gyming, beach and street cleanups or just a meetup to catch-up and network. We're also a community support network and we often provide care packages for new families.

We have no dues and require no personal doxxing information from new prospects or members, we are very security conscious.

If you're interested in joining, flick us an email at: dominion-movement.com/join-us/

If you have the time check out some of the articles we’ve been posting up on our website recently to get a better look at our views and what we’re about: dominion-movement.com/articles/

This one in particular summarises pretty much everything we’re about: dominion-movement.com/articles/2018/8/the-dominion-movement-a-primer

Questions and constructive criticism are very much welcome.

Attached: 1526554180234.png (1500x1148, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dominion-movement.com/monthly-action-report/
dominion-movement.com/articles/2018/12/attack-of-the-tabloid
dominion-movement.com/join-us/
dominion-movement.com/articles/2018/8/remembrance
dominion-movement.com/articles/2018/7/31/anonymity-in-the-dominion-movement
stuff.co.nz/national/109405603/leaflets-promoting-white-new-zealanders-are-racist-and-alarming-resident-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dominion Movement
what a fucking awful name. Sounds like a shitty metal band name.

Attached: 1489162976912.gif (380x264, 1.54M)

bump

Attached: mbmc_newzealand.png (800x800, 65K)

Isn't that literally the GDI logo from the old Command & Conquer games?

sounds fine to me

Do you have a canadian chapter yet?

Also check out our Monthly Action Reports where we summarise the months activities and achievements:

dominion-movement.com/monthly-action-report/

Attached: Sticker1.jpg (1063x614, 88K)

>Our organisation is a fraternity, we look out for each other and do activities together to improve ourselves: Hiking, boxing, camping, gyming, beach and street cleanups

bake sales not listed fuck off homo

No sorry, we are only New Zealand based at the moment.

Attached: Slice_of_Heaven-1.jpg (649x412, 102K)

>Europeans need to build community
Good luck lets be honest you ruined New Zealand.

Who imported Chinks and Poos?
Europeans
Who imported all the Islanders for sports?
Europeans

We recently had an article written about us on Stuff which was full of lies and ridiculous claims. We responded to it here: dominion-movement.com/articles/2018/12/attack-of-the-tabloid

Attached: 1.png (750x621, 594K)

dominion-movement.com/join-us/

Attached: MA_I121064_TePapa_Landscape-with-settlers_preview-1.jpg (1000x733, 260K)

what actual faggots Kyle Chapman and the national front are a fucking embarassment. so are you. Neck yourself faggot

Really cool

If you're interested in doing real life activism and making mates for life, come and join us.

Attached: destiny-2.png (600x435, 569K)

Hey OP did your mum call you away for dinner?

Greetings from your old friend. I lost touch with you guys when I was zucced from fagbook a year or so ago. Hope all is well.

Sorry to hear that, yeah it's been a great year, we've come a long way.

Attached: the empire's call.png (1499x1108, 2.8M)

Are you married to a white woman? Do you own a house? Do you have a trade?

What have you done for the white race?

Shouldn't Europeans live in Europe? Seems that Kiwi nationalism would be for the indigenous with their tribe and culture, not English immigrants.

>Says the guy sitting in North America

Not related to the DM but lads, what are your thoughts on running for local council this year? Should i go straight for mayor? If that yuppie Swarbrick than why not? In Auckland btw.

Well this country was built by Europeans so of course we have a connection to it. Aren't you American?

dominion-movement.com/articles/2018/8/remembrance

Attached: sticker4.jpg (3100x2176, 2.33M)

>nationalism would be for the indigenous
They didn't have a nation. They were a bunch of warring cannibalistic slave-trading tribes, the bulk of whom had only been in NZ about 400 years before whites showed up.
Also, most of them fuckin hate immigrants, especially chinks and poos.

I'm like you, a man without a home.

Doesn't really matter, you weren't part of the original permaculture. Part of the reason we have diversity today is because we don't have the linkage that our ancestors once held. If you are an Englishman, I would try to migrate to the UK and fight for your true homeland.

Good for you m8, I'm too old for your group but I'm looking at other user groups

Great! If they hate immigrants, they should be able to form a strong nation on that. But you yourself cannot entirely hate immigrants, you are descended from them!

Again, if you are an Englishman, you are fighting for the wrong homeland. Go back to the UK and fight for the land of your ancestors. That should mean much more to you than some land you never belonged that your grandparents decided to camp out on.

Just be happy you have an identity, I don't, so I have nowhere to go.

No, you took a land of savages and Europeanized it. It is definitely your right. It's what Euros have always been doing, and for good reason.

Maori formed a unique culture out of the polynesian group they originated from a few hundred years ago. I'm betting you don't wish for them to "go back" and try to form up with their ancestral homeland. Likewise, white colonial cultures are no longer strictly tied to their ancestral homelands.

Just looked at your website

Why do you keep your anonymity?
Media backlash?

You think America is Evropean? Take a look at our garbage culture again. American culture is global culture, as many here put it. Which means there is nothing distinctly American, other than a few remnants of Englishness which fade with each year.

We took the traditional permaculture of the Natives and replaced it with globalism, McDonalds, nigger-rap, and all sorts of atrocities. There is nothing Evropean about this at all.

No. It's unrealistic. The treaty was between Maori and NZ Europeans (largely Anglo-Celtic) so we have some kind of an obligation to them - help their volk prosper in their own areas, etc. not let them have us over a barrel as they do now.
But other groups of non-white immigrants have no claim to the land or New Zealand identity and can sod the hell off. We owe them nothing.

>Part of the reason we have diversity today is because we don't have the linkage that our ancestors once held.
But that's not true. America has enforced practical pan-europism until the 60's. And it did not change due to popular demand but rather federal intervention.
And this is also recent. It is a perversion of authentic American culture. Do you even remember that you existed before WW2?
If anything, based on what you say you're the one who has to fight to restore your homeland. You can still revert to a meaningful culture and reject the ultra-materialism you've described.

If OP wants to be European, then why is he going to live in a faraway land to which is not connected to the permaculture of that land?

He is better served fighting for his motherland.

>America has enforced practical pan-europism until the 60's
That is to say, you already had a cultural understanding of ethnocentrism and you can have it again. From that you can develop your nation along European attitudes again.

Reminder that the term 'Nation of Immigrants' was coined in the late 1950's by a Jew and pushed by Kennedy. No one LITERALLY no one saw themselves as "Immigrants" in a country they and their ancestors built from scratch. You are some hurt mix bred mongrel aren't you? Either that or some Varg tard from what I'm reading here.

>Reminder that the term 'Nation of Immigrants' was coined in the late 1950's by a Jew and pushed by Kennedy.
This

Varg is a lot wiser than you are, migrant. Tell me something, why do you think so much diversity is in "your land" now? Because your "fellow Evropeans" who have no connection to the land, did not value it as they would if they had stayed in their homeland.

You belong in England, partaking in that permaculture and worshipping the gods of your ancestors. I wish my ancestors would've stayed put. At least then I'd have something to fight for. America isn't mine, there's nothing to fight for but burgers and basketball.

Maori think of themselves as Maori first, which implies Polynesian origin, in a similar way that whites with multi-generational ties to their land think of themselves as American/Canadian/Australian/South African/New Zealanders first. They're European in the sense that Maori are Polynesian, but have distinct cultures.
Not sure what permaculture has to do with anything.

>Because your "fellow Evropeans" who have no connection to the land
I wonder if 80 years of hardcore atrocity and guilt propaganda on all levels of European society have anything to do with it..
Nah, I guess they just "have no connection to the land".
Btw why is there so much diversity in England as well? They should have a connection to the land, they never went anywhere.

>America has enforced practical pan-europism until the 60's
I wonder whose bright idea was to promote the false notion of the American melting pot and to open the borders to every one willing to partially assimilate.
American culture has to die if White Americans are to survive.

>there's nothing to fight for but burgers and basketball.
There is fighting against burgers and basketball. Aren't you tired of this?
Kikes of course. Goes to show that it is not European instinct or spiritual atrophy but an absolutely artificial influence of foreign actors.

they've come to build a wall between us

new zealand is gay

I know Vargs ideology and all what he stands for because I use to follow him religiously, you are literally parroting his talking points. Why don't you go back to Europe then? Go on I won't knock you for it because I agree with a lot of what Varg says but I actually have an old school value of wanting to fight for my family and people and we still have a lot of people here in NZ worth fighting for. You're being self-destructive and defeatist.
>Btw why is there so much diversity in England as well? They should have a connection to the land, they never went anywhere.
According to him it will be because they turned Christian and lost their spiritual roots that are acquired through Paganism. Which is why Catholic and Orthodox regions are still more conservative than Protestant areas like America and the West, because they kept some pagan traditions alive through their Church.
This guy is literally copy and pasting Vargs talking points onto this thread to try and spread his own demoralised state of being onto other colonial peoples.

Do you guys accept UK Expats?

Jews have nothing to do with their junkie faggots and trannies. They have no guts to answer themselves for their own actions. As if they'd jump off the windows if Jews from CNN told them so.

Also don't try to talk to them in human language, those anti-Semitic animals don't understand it.

A completely diffrent culture will have to emerge if White Americans are to survive.
It has to be something rooted in Europeanism but distinct from it.
I partially agree with the kiwi poster you were arguing with btw, people like to feel connected to their land.
That's why pushing diversity was so much more difficult than it was in the NW colonies.
As cucked Europeans have become, they still have a connection to their homelands that Americans, Australians, Canadians etc, simply do not have.

No it's just part of our security measures. We're not doing anything to be ashamed of, we just know that we have to protect our identities if we're going to do or say anything that isn't extremely anti-European.

We wrote an article on this subject too:
dominion-movement.com/articles/2018/7/31/anonymity-in-the-dominion-movement

Attached: Ill_Say_Goodbye-1.png (1902x1071, 152K)

These two posts were not OP by the way, we have the same Internet so the ID's are the same, my mistake, I'll let him take over the thread once again.

Piss off.
Jews have been promoting trannies and faggots for decades now.
They have used their influence in the media to destroy the very concept of a traditional family.
The only reason you are denying this demonstrable fact is because you are probably a Jew yourself.

Just read it, seems like pretty fair reasoning. Especially with the name and shame culture our media loves.
Still hearing on the radio about the 'Unruly Tourists'. Heard a new one today about a girl who got arrested but still got accepted to Auckland med-school. They named her on the radio several times.

>Jews have nothing to do with their junkie faggots and trannies
That is objectively incorrect when you take a look at media producers, distributors, etc.
>They have no guts to answer themselves for their own actions. As if they'd jump off the windows if Jews from CNN told them so.
Yes, atrocity propaganda did a wonderful job at demoralizing Europeans. East Euros luckily escaped it.
Maybe you're correct and I agree that Europe will always have a higher place than colonies - but those are still colonies built by and for Europeans. It is still not legitimate to abandon or disregard them, especially when Europe itself is being attacked. They all should be saved.

Yes we do, we have a few already. We also welcome Boer refugees. We're pan-European.

Attached: banner2.png (500x395, 292K)

>Not deranged seejtards
>Not retardedly advocating violence or terrorism
>Not promoting LARPing or optics disasters like swastikas or other Hollywood-Nazi BS
>Not promoting meme-tier hate towards other races, but simply identitarianism and pride in your own race
>Actually helping your people out and being a force for good in the world

You're a rare breed OP. From what I can tell your group is great, very clean-cut and sane and actually stands a chance of appealing to normies and waking them up. You have my endorsement.

Attached: Chad vs Virgin.png (2680x1064, 251K)

Thanks man, when we started the group we agonised for weeks over what our image was going to be and we were willing to learn from the mistakes and missteps of other groups.

Attached: captain cook (bold text).png (1424x1025, 1.3M)

I'm an American so I don't know if I can help much but I'll try to keep this thread bumped while I'm still awake.

Any plans to do more collaboration with Identity Australia?

OP is not a shill, I am just leaving this here as a stark contrast to the garbage content you often see on Jow Forums.

Attached: pol guide to shills.png (2544x782, 315K)

We still maintain contact with them but no major plans or anything. We've set it up so we can be accommodated when our members go to Australia and vice-versa.

Attached: STRONGER.jpg (1000x1000, 163K)

Based idea OP.
Just play it cool and slowly. I can imagine the spergout if the faggots at stuff or nzme find out about you guys.

Oh they do occasional articles on us but they're very very brief and totally wrong, I don't think we've fully caught their attention yet.

stuff.co.nz/national/109405603/leaflets-promoting-white-new-zealanders-are-racist-and-alarming-resident-says

Attached: received_162976257683838.png (1688x1292, 2.28M)

If you're a European living in New Zealand and you're looking to improve yourself, extend your social circle and become part of a tightly-knit community, join your local Dominion Movement chapter.

www.dominion-movement.com

Attached: Inheritance+small 1.png (411x600, 309K)

Bump.

go to bed gypsy king or ill tell adam holland to call the police

That sounds super fucking gay and unnecessarily edgy.

Just start a trust and make shitloads of money for family and mens charities instead

(((Sam Kilmister)))

Here's some advice, dude. Change the name. If your movement becomes larger/more successful and you attract the media, then they are going to have a field day with that name.
Although the "dominion" is a homage to the british empire right?

QRD on identity Australia pluz