Why are physicists so fucking stupid...

Why are physicists so fucking stupid? They have been trying for a literal century to unify quantum mechanics with relativity and have been unable to. Yet they're too fucking stupid to accept the truth: Relativity is wrong. Relativity is a jewish conspiracy to halt scientific advancement.

Attached: gravity.jpg (400x295, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resonance.is/research-publications/
youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/-ljAqdqNjgk
youtu.be/Yb1ToYeCVnI
youtu.be/aB3Z0SD_Xiw
starburstfound.org/subquantum-kinetics-a-nontechnical-summary/
youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Relativity is a jewish conspiracy to halt scientific advancement.
how ?

Attached: 1537851380021.jpg (500x500, 28K)

that shit is some pretty high IQ stuff for average guys like me

Create more equations to force the meme, never actually answer a single question that’s asked. Checks out

by framing everything with materialism

>Einstein
>stein
Theory checks out.

Einstein himself was a jew

It fascinates me, tho once you start going down the rabbit hole it starts sound like bullshit religion. Evolutionary scientists sound just as bad. I’m just going with what feels good now, man

Because it keeps physicists obsessed with trying to unify QM with relativity instead of looking elsewhere for the solution to quantum gravity. It's just a false lead that scientists have been following for a hundred years.
Good picture to describe most physicists

Miles Mathis has bitch slammed many of them

In the most recent edition of Culture Wars Magazine the blessed E. Micheal Jones shows the Werner Heisenberg proved Einstein was a dipshit. Heisenberg accepted the fact that is the Logos.

Understandable
Exactly

dude

God is the keystone. When you consider the God hypothesis, evolution and psysocs make perfect sense. Without God they become illogoical.

Imagine being this stupid yet cocksure. Lmao.

>tripfag
>defending jewish conspiracies
Checks out

But much of quantum mechanics is also Jewish.

Attached: dick-feynman.jpg (220x311, 13K)

There are verifiable substances that move much much faster than the speed of light. It's no secret, although kikes try their best to keep the supreme kike's theory sound, or at least unchallenged. If the truth were to just come out, they'd have to admit his understanding had massive holes in it, subsequently destroying decades worth of relative theory teachings/preachings.

Jews being involved in researching something doesn't automatically make the findings invalid. Some Jews make legitimate discoveries. But relativity is a Jewish conspiracy.

>why are physicists so fucking stupid?

listen nigger why the fuck are you so fucking stupid

earth is flat, most of our (((science))) is a hoax and Einstein was a literal kike puppet.

So what's your theory?

Attached: meme7.jpg (802x527, 215K)

Based leaf

stop being fucking idiots and look into what ive been sharing with you all for months on end.

resonance.is/research-publications/
youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/-ljAqdqNjgk
youtu.be/Yb1ToYeCVnI
youtu.be/aB3Z0SD_Xiw

Attached: Spinnin Gravity.jpg (960x960, 115K)

If you genuinely want a Unified Theory of Everything you should check out Nassim Haramein and his theory of a HoloFractal Universe.

Unifies relativity with Quantum physics, predicted the mass of the Universe and volume of the Proton with extreme accuracy and also encapsulates the ancient Indo-Aryan myth of Indras Net.

Oh look this guy figured it out already

Attached: 1545457691541.webm (852x480, 2.41M)

>imagine being cucked by a nearly-100-year-old false narrative about physics
fucking non-cubics

Attached: timecube.gif (528x359, 19K)

Attached: 1520271096228.webm (852x480, 1.38M)

>Relativity is a jewish conspiracy to halt scientific advancement.
Almost, but really people are just dumb and get hung up on stupid shit. Jews not required.

Attached: 1519263447429.webm (852x480, 1.99M)

Attached: 1530162287265.webm (852x480, 852K)

Attached: 1531334334159.webm (852x480, 2.15M)

electric universe theory makes a lot of sense but im going to bed now and i hate all of you so im not posting links.
hope you guys die in car crashes

Attached: 1459927685156.jpg (398x500, 25K)

Attached: 1541541456213.webm (852x480, 891K)

you make sure you give (you)s to Nassim posters. Anons like to save some memes i spread but they dont fucking save the links i give

Attached: 44171308_929012153951185_8974912456568602624_n.jpg (717x720, 84K)

especially this dick sucking shill

Attached: flatearthfaggett.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

so many car crashes

Attached: 1547851831417.jpg (343x409, 30K)

its the "shut up and calculate" mentality. trust me physicists have no idea what the equations mean and just keep pilling them

Since you were willing to consider flat earth.... are you willing to consider another explanation? The explanation is that we are all inside of a black hole which is functionally holographic

Attached: the earth.jpg (720x540, 69K)

Physicist here. We’re not dumb, we’re just all in on the conspiracy. After you pass your quals the reveal the terrible truth to you.

I only found out about it yesterday desu but it makes heaps of sense, looking further into it tonight. Big if true

I'd like you to prove it with math. Or is math also a jewish trick?

>PhD Physicist reporting
I've been screaming this for years. But why waste your breath?

There's no money in solutions, only what you can sell to the public.

>1488
My nigger

check out youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4 this 4 part one for the most well put together presentations he has online.

Attached: Vacuum Density of cm3 of space.jpg (720x540, 71K)

Define a black hole.

Define holographic.

Attached: 1527892830366.jpg (4359x2970, 3.25M)

Nothing moves faster than the speed of light, not even information itself

>redditor
>g-guys I fit in, tripfags and jews!

Lmao kid, nothing personnel, but nothing ITT has been anything other than 'jew bad!' -- say why.

math is actually peculiar because it is literally entirely a mental construct. As long as the math is True its not a jewish trick

Attached: What-Are-Liberal-Arts-Figure-1.jpg (952x789, 59K)

QM&GR is bullshit. There is an Ether to our universe. It's the continuous source of everything. It's like the Big Bang is still happening.

starburstfound.org/subquantum-kinetics-a-nontechnical-summary/

Attached: 9781591430780.jpg (267x400, 28K)

Also to add, the general theory relativity isn't necessarily wrong, it's just incomplete. The fact is gravity doesn't have polarity while every other force does. So, knowing that if you wanted to resolve relativity...

Based, redpilled, and underrated.

>youtu.be/aB3Z0SD_Xiw
it is defined in this introductory film
Flat earthers watch a ton of stuff. I reccomend that you watch thesebecause in this picture you shared... you see the flower of life.. Did you know that it is actually a 2d representation of the 64 tetrahedron grid?

Attached: 64-tetrahedron-grid.jpg (720x720, 186K)

>although kikes try their best to keep the supreme kike's theory sound,
if someone found a way to disprove the theory he would have already did it, you know why Einstein is so popular right ?

the existence of those particles (if it's true) doesn't challenge it really, they almost don't even interact with matter anyway, the important part and you would know it if you had more than a basic understanding of the theory is that the rest of the matter and energy cannot exceed the speed of light

It's God's simulation he is just messing with them
It's like a fish in a fish tank trying to figure out why some properties change or never change while some kid messes with the tank from time to time

So far.

Based Nassim poster with the goods

I've already watched Nasim Haramein. Bought his documentary before I even thought about the Flat Earth. The truth is that the Earth is flat and by realizing that space isn't real and just a pop culture creation you come to a much better understanding of the world we live in.

>math is actually peculiar
what the fuck is peculiar about math? It's literally the only non peculiar thing in this world right about now.

Is that you, Elon?

holographic means that "the parts are contained inside of the whole, and the whole is contained in the parts."
Self similar, fractal.

Attached: Codex Atlanticus folio 459r.jpg (564x811, 169K)

Test

So you think modern physicists have all the answers? You sound like some faggot defending Newtonian mechanics as the absolute truth and refusing to accept quantum mechanics back around 1905.
Still working on it, but definitely that relativity is false and simultaneity is absolute.

The earth is not flat you retard. What is radar horizon?

Transcript/translation of image?

True
I will look into these, thanks anons

That part is correct. The Earth is flat and trapped between a golden ratio torus sandwich.

Attached: 1534110186024.jpg (582x433, 65K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to see the wave of hate

Your attempt to associate this guy with that dogma glows in the dark.

..... hello chaim

Attached: 8FD5A28B-6217-4D46-ACC9-1BDB6CEF0BD4.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Physicists are stupid because you're not letting in enough immigrants from the developing world. You're turning away the next Heisenberg, Bohr, and for what? So you can build a wall? So you Exit the EU?
youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM

So true. Quantum mechanics needs to rely on philosophy and science/mathematics equally. Modern physicists severely lack the former.

>Bought his documentary before I even thought about the Flat Earth. The truth is that the Earth is flat and by realizing that space isn't real
what went wrong? Because you must realize that they faked the space mission because JFK was pushing for the disclosure that we went to the moon with saucer tech. They didnt want people seeing we did it with saucers after he was murdered so the faked it with rockets. Does any of that make a little bit of sense to you?

Attached: Pre 9:11 Giza model at base of building?.jpg (400x259, 26K)

Was Einstein just pulling some mathematical pilpol?

>accepting the truth implies leaving the lies behind.
>leaving lies behind implies leaving the system of lies.
>leaving the system implies losing a voice.
>losing a voice implies ending up here.

Attached: 39d6dffa0e5266e05456e9ceddf9cc02e33e9af8a51f4fe377dc480052263190.gif (500x500, 220K)

i said why its peculiar. It does not exist anywhere but the mental realm. Do you know the quadrivium?

Because I realized the OBJECTIVE TRUTH that the Earth is flat.

Thanks for sharing, never heard of this guy. Does he believe in God?

make sure you do. especially if you know a bit about physics and where its at / why.
quantum is some 24 dimensional retarded shit..and its all based on the double slit fallacy, which they've since proven is wrong. which leaves only the pilot wave theory, or the ether, which even tesla believed in (the smartest cunt that ever lived)

So you've never flown?

Search the name of the file for the rundown. Its just showing you that Davinci knew the shape of the space itself

Guys who care we are not meant to live in space the whole space exploration is just a patio to make you guys leave Earth it's like a second Eden but enjoy having to wear a protection suit, breathing artificial air, atrophy and never coming back
P.S you are idiots if you think they will actually spend money to build you artificial gravity wheel type of housing on Mars

Flat

Attached: 1533563660574.jpg (1536x2047, 387K)

Attached: 1533596138128.webm (1280x708, 2.66M)

are you fucking retared, what would that show? You can't see the curvature of the earth at 35,000 feet. And you can circumnavigate a flat map the same as you would a globe one as seen here

Attached: 1537118269252.jpg (340x960, 52K)

checked

Attached: 933A39E1-7290-4662-A3EA-F6F08D1779BC.png (400x459, 73K)

Math is everywhere around us and is not as you said "a mental construct"

and no I have no clue what a quadrivium is, wise guy.

memeflag fuck off tranny

make sure you read the papers I linked too.

Good thread, how would you engineer this? Or what for?

Attached: 1548507186780.png (830x949, 157K)

Just because Einstein was a kike, doesn't mean his work is wrong.

I'm not saying Relativity (General and Special) are right, just that nobody has come up with a better solution

angel.

Attached: going-home.webm (400x330, 1.5M)

First of all these are wide lens photos and they have been spammed. Also, how do you explain Sydney La flight times?

The thing that killed flat earth for me is that aeronautic navigation is based on a spherical earth. Either every pilot in the world is in on it, or the theory is bunk.

Attached: 1469439686932-1.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

This is a paranoid neurotic meme by weev. The greatest proof for relativity were the length contraction experiments. If you can't see how this is definitive proof for spacetime relativity you're a brainlet.

Nigger, do you have a better theory that accurately describes the macro universe? NO, you're a dumb amerimutt ape so shut the fuck up about subjects you have ZERO knowledge on.
>patent office
who takes their theoretical physics to the patent office
>vortexes
zero predictions like string theory
>modified gravity
kys newton boot licker
There are literally millions of physicists in this world and we have all read the books and the studied the data, and turn out Einstein was right and you are a retard and the only reason you dumb goys got to moon was because of germans.