O SAY CAN YOU SEE

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: s2XVbl54Oz0.jpg (665x499, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shieet Man, We Wuz Israelites n Shieet ya pasty ass Yelloboi

>O SAY CAN YOU SEE
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: jew US WW2.jpg (1653x1620, 401K)

Attached: US ctians jewed.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

wtf? if we were to take this at face value, why would americans cheer for this? how would a USA-Zion alliance make me feel patriotic?

it's funny cause you never see this shit for any other country. Not Canada, not Europe, no other supposed allies

>O SAY CAN YOU SEE
BY THE BOMB'S EARLY LIGHT

Attached: hiroshima.jpg (438x599, 55K)

Canada is not even real, it's just a land of make beleafs so why would we even bother supporting Israel like Americans do?

Same thing that went throught my mind. I tried imagining that image but with mexico. Then went wtf. Then england then japan. Nobody gets that but israel. Realize its propaganda and all planned. After a while seeing pro israel displays will draw no attention as it will be natural.

Stars and stripes, with star and stripes.

Well yeah because israel is the greatest ally of America, not canada not Europe not Australia.

Pr*testant amerimutts are clearly subhuman

Attached: VMtdrgb.jpg (482x641, 97K)

Why would we do anything with mexico, when mexico shows itself to be an enemy of the USA?

What kind of music was playing? I can't imagine what sort of tempo could consolidate those peoples movements.

>O SAY CAN YOU SEE
more like OY VEY CAN YOU SEE

kikes are unironically better allies than europoids

Attached: PG_2017.06.26.US_Image-02-5.png (309x854, 23K)

>protestants

Attached: 1491859168296.jpg (760x960, 192K)

Nevermind. I forget that still within pol 95% of people are useless.

Attached: america.webm (960x540, 3M)

>kikes are unironically better allies than europoids
this, we all love israel don't we?

Attached: RzhYjPn.jpg (1176x789, 185K)

better than canada

Attached: view of US.png (556x654, 34K)

we sure do

Attached: Circumcision.png (1280x657, 222K)

It's how they play the game. They stake out both sides and play with the hand they get. A Jew is not afraid of a minor loss for a greater gain.

of course, because we don't get this much money from you.

Attached: 1659118723.png (882x913, 750K)

look at that small crowd
they can larp all they want through media and politicians, but the reality is most Americans do not give a fuck about israel

The idea of other countries even having an opinion is laughable and ridiculous. When you consider the fact that the united states spends $200 billion on illegal immigration, it really makes you wonder if all those loser countries really want our best interests. Good for Israel and Jordan.

OMG my country hates burgers

I don't like the USA. I like Americans, I love what America was founded on. I like Trump, and I like his supporters, but he is up against a real bitch.

oy vey never forget

Attached: 1509910792822.jpg (191x255, 15K)

Are there kkk on both sides?

The trend is definitely turning. I’ve even noticed boomers jumping ship. That’s the swan song of any political circumstance, as far as I am concerned.

an honest friend is better than a kissass
there is absolutely nothing there when it comes to the US-israel relationship, other than tons and tons of AIPAC lobbying money

you uncultured swine

One day the Jews will be done with it and just replace the U.S. flag with thiers. You know that right?

Attached: virginstaterep.png (1280x837, 805K)

That's not an answer, buddy. Really, why would US care at all about mexico when they clearly don't see their northern neighbors as friends in the slightest. Mexico will do what it can to suckle off the United States and their success, but openly apposes us on the world stage. They throw off their own failures and burdens on the US.

O GOY CAN YOU SEE

Only a complete idiot would think Israel did 911.

Sometimes it makes me regret the fact that France is the one that helped the US to gain its independance. I wish we didn't help the mutt to break free from the bong, we'd have been better off without Israel's dog.

That map makes all of europe, asia, and south america look like satanists.

Maybe the stars and stripes represent America being a JEWISH PRISON.

I mean why pick either side if they're both kkk?

>implying europe isn't jewish
>implying europe only existed when it became official

suicide

>wtf I hate America now
J/k. America is still the greatest nation on earth

Someone post USS Liberty

Yeah these eurofags and nips must be insane not to mutilate little boys' dicks and ruin their future sex lives. Glad we're on the side of based kikes, arabs and niggers instead.

what?

Everything you accuse the Jews of doing is either the Chinese (cheap) or Muslim (conspiracy to destroy from the inside, as they even say so themselves time and time again)

just a jew playing with his pet american

Attached: usisrael.png (1796x1300, 1.68M)

Aaaa what the fuck!?

oh, you're a jew