Anti race mixing in the Bible

Where in the bible does it say that race mixing is bad? What were the bible verses again?

Attached: feelsus.jpg (382x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/magnumopus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beastiality is a sin

“God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.”—Acts 10:34, 35

He told the jews not to fuck the canaanites

Says nothing about marriage. Niggers can be saved. What's that have to do with anything?

>bible
I don't follow jewish texts to live my life.

True, but that's old testament torah crap

It's just common sense. The bible doesn't need to say something to make it wrong.

Maybe, but like this user states it was kind of talked about in the old law, so why stop talking about it?

1 Corinthians 7:39
39 A wife is bound as long as her husband is alive.a But if her husband should fall asleep in death, she is free to be married to whomever she wants, only in the Lord.

Says nothing about race.

>Says nothing about race.
This does seem to be the case.

Maybe this? Hebrew word for bastard is "mamzer", means a mongrel or half-breed. "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord" Deut. 23:2

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures may have hope" (Romans 15:4).

This does tho:

Galatians 3
You are all, in fact, sons of God+ through your faith in Christ Jesus.+ 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.+ 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek,+ there is neither slave nor freeman,+ there is neither male nor female,+ for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus.+ 29 Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s offspring,*+ heirs+ with reference to a promise.

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thou daughter shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son… For thou art an holy people [a racially pure people]" (Deut. 7:2-3, 6).

Rev. 3:9 Behold, I will make of them the synagogue of Satan, which they say they are Jews, and are not but do lie; behold I will make them come to thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Yes but this is all just talking about salvation, not marriage or procreating. There is plenty of suggestion that races should be pure like

there was one man and his family that found grace in the eyes of the Lord, who was "perfect in his generations"; or, racially pure. The result of all this race mixing was corruption and violence (Genesis 6:11).

Esau would corrupt his racial line by marrying into another race.He took a wife of the Hittites which was "a grief of mind" to his parents.

"And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan" (Gen.28:1).

Deut. 32:8 "When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when He separated the sons of Adam, He set the bounds [borderlines] of the people according to the number of the children of Israel."

Attached: 1548705857933.png (800x596, 302K)

Christians arent under the Mosaic law nor are Gods chosen poeple the Nation of Israel. Galatians points this out clearly.

While not law, we are to learn from it's teachings
"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures may have hope" (Romans 15:4).

I’m not an advocate for race-mixing, I don’t encourage it for the most part, and the Bible does talk about Israel not taking wives from other nations. This however is more because these people would bring false gods into the home and lead the husband and children away from God. It was more marrying a pagan or someone with an unwillingness to assimilate into the Israelite culture that they were ordered not to do. There are two foreign women in the line of Christ (Ruth and Rahab) both of which converted, assimilated into Israelite culture and raised their children to fear the Lord. Thus they were blessed by God and given the honour of being ancestors of Christ and King David.

Anyone who reads the Bible properly and in context will tell you that any verse that appears to discourage race mixing is talking about mixing with those who don’t worship God and instead the pagan gods of their homeland.

The old testament is perfect and led to Christ. Jesus fullfilled and completed the law

However, before the faith arrived, we were being guarded under law, being handed over into custody, looking to the faith that was about to be revealed.+ 24 So the Law became our guardian* leading to Christ,+ so that we might be declared righteous through faith.+ 25 But now that the faith has arrived,+ we are no longer under a guardian.* Gal 3

I don't disagree with any of that, but like I showed, we should learn from the teachings of the old law on matters that teach. Romans 15:4

Not disregard these teachings.

>Hebrew word for bastard is "mamzer", means a mongrel or half-breed. "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord" Deut. 23:2

I agree. But if the Christian Greek Scriptures is a more perfect law and overrides the OT. God openes up salvation to Gentiles therefore we should view them equally.

Timothys parents were mixed race. Greenk and Jew.

A mongrel people will occupy Ashdod, and I will put an end to the pride of the Philistines. (Zach. 9:6) -- the translation of this word MAMZER was correctly translated in this as a racial mongrel.

"A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord" Deut. 23:2 -- is translated from the same MAMZER word, but mistranslated as "bastard". It means racial mongrel. This is quite literally saying mixed raced children shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. I can't see how this is an avocation of race mixing.

there is not racism in the Bible because its stops a valid reason for violence thus not breaking a commandment

no bastard means a child born out of wedlock.

dumb barbarains

Yes that's what bastard means. And MAMZER was the word that was translated to "bastard" in the Deuteronomy instance when in fact it means "racial mongrel", as seen in the Zachariah instance.

Attached: 1541741682707.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

solid info there

Isn't the Tower of Babel about that? People come together and race mix and God destroys them?

This is a pretty good question. I don't have this answer. Curious though.

In the Mosaic law the co gregation was the nation of Israel, exclusively. So unless you're a decendant of Abraham you would, like an illegitimate son, be excluded. Christians arent under the Mosaic Law since Jesus.

I would have to look into that further before I could speak on that since I’m not familiar with the Hebrew language. I’ll still pose the question, if that is the case, then why are there “half-breeds” in the line of Christ? King David’s grandfather was half-Moabite for goodness sake, making David a “mongrel” yet he was a man after God’s own heart. This seems to quite literally go against what you are proposing is said in Deut. I believe that the Bible is inerrant so I’m wondering how you reconcile that?

>Law
Right but again, I'm not talking about law, I'm talking about what Paul said in Romans about how the old law is still useful and can be learned from. These laws were in place for a reason, a reason from which we can learn. And as this user points out, God does recognize races are different. Mamzers are a mixing of these peoples. It's clear God doesn't support this per the scripture. Again, I understand we are not under the old law, but we still must not shun what it TEACHES.

Its science not Bible .

There is none, other than Old Testament, which had rules to protect God's people from being corrupted by foreign religion practices till Christ's coming.

You can marry and have children with anybody you want now, since everyone is equally loved in Christ's eyes. Equally loved and being equal however, are not the same thing.

If you want to marry a Sub Saharan African woman who happens to be a Christian and you seek Christ's blessing upon your marriage, that's totally up to you to do. Christ won't condemn you for it. Just because you could though, does not mean you should.

>King David’s grandfather was half-Moabite
Not possible; he wouldn't have been allowed into the temple for 10 generations.

>to protect God's people from being corrupted by foreign religion practices till Christ's coming.
I don't see any evidence of this being the only reason.

The Jews are no longer Gods chosen people. There is no need to protect the national integrity as, thru Jesus, all are brothers.

Paul was sent to the nations and makes clear his view of law:

There will be tribulation and distress on every person* who works what is harmful, on the Jew first and also on the Greek; 10 but glory and honor and peace for everyone who works what is good, for the Jew first+ and also for the Greek.+ 11 For there is no partiality with God

28 For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside,+ nor is circumcision something on the outside, on the flesh.+ 29 But he is a Jew who is one on the inside,+ and his circumcision is that of the heart+ by spirit and not by a written code.+ That person’s praise comes from God, not from people.

Race isn't a factor other than your preference. But you must not take someone that will not follow God's plan and law. You must know that even in your race about half the pe6are totally unfit

T H I S

Attached: 190-captain-diversity.jpg (900x504, 72K)

Daniel 2:43
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

both are rather about culture mixing, but in practice, this is almost the same. The forced cultural mixing seems to be against the word of God

Never marry an Asian person. They are inherently unable to follow the Law. They are pagans and will use their baby faces to get you into partaking in their satanic rituals.

>There is no need to protect the national integrity as, thru Jesus, all are brothers.
Is there a bible quote to confirm this? I understand all can be saved, but why does this mean people's (nations) are useless and should not be up-kept as such? Besides, mamzers are racial mongrels, not just non jews mixed with jews.

Very interesting, thanks.

/thread

Tower of Babel seems to be about globalism

Attached: th?id=OIP.GkjsBwqQ1B2a3ihoJrM2iQHaFj&pid=Api.jpg (474x355, 34K)

I find this actually very easy to believe.

all in all, you wont' find anything in the bible on racemixing, but there's quite a bit about not mixing with people of vastly different cultures. And it makes sense, wether you're religious or not. Two people from drastically different cultures rarely create a stable relationship

Forget the mamzer nonesense. The original meaning is illigitimate son. Heb 12.8

I was quoting Jesus. Matt 23.8

Rev 7.9
After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues,*a standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes;b and there were palm branches in their hands.c

FFS ALL THE FUCKING NEWFAGS. GET YE TO A REDPILL SCREENCAP THREAD WILL YOU??

Attached: biblical niggers aren't human.png (1548x2592, 724K)

Well there wasn't much >muh diversity back then so I don't doubt it was an issue that needed much addressing. But we do have the hebrew term, mamzer, which means racial mongrel (not just jew/non jew mix). And we see in Deuteronomy, a mamzer shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord" Deut. 23:2 (generally mistranslated as "bastard"). So if we are to take from the lessons of the old law (Romans 15:4), we should at least gain from this that race mixing is not advisable. It's not a positive.

>Forget the mamzer nonesense. The original meaning is illigitimate son. Heb 12.8
That's not true, and was correctly interpreted in Zechariah 9:6 "A mongrel people will occupy Ashdod, and I will put an end to the pride of the Philistines." Mamzer was the exact same word translated there that was translated as "bastard" in deut.

>Matt 23.8
Yes, we're all mankind and can all be saved. Sinners can be saved to, so can mamzers. Doesn't make either advisable.

The Jews were Gods chosen people and were commanded not to marry neiboring tribes as this would lead the from God as happenes to Solomon.

They were from the nations about whom Jehovah had said to the Israelites: “You must not go in among them,* and they should not come in among you, for they will surely incline your heart to follow their gods.”+ But Solʹo·mon clung to them and loved them. 3 And he had 700 wives who were princesses and 300 concubines, and his wives gradually inclined his heart.* 4 In Solʹo·mon’s old age,+ his wives inclined* his heart to follow other gods,+ and his heart was not complete with* Jehovah his God like the heart of David his father.

Christians arent exclusively Jews or any sinlgle nation. They are defined and identified by thier brotherly love.

“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.”—JOHN 13:35.

we're all sinners and must be repentant sinners to survive.. The sinner who continues unrepentantly is condemded.

I don't know about that. The strongest verse is 2 Corinthians 6:14
In its light importing muzzies and pagans to christian countries is unlawful and it's weird that Pope is supporting this

on the other hand most of your countries are already pagan anyway, so who gives a fuck

>The Jews were Gods chosen people and were commanded not to marry neiboring tribes as this would lead the from God as happenes to Solomon.
Sounds like a good lesson to learn from.

Yeah, marry only in the Lord. As Christians exist in all races your free to racemix ... unless you follow Judaism.

>on the other hand most of your countries are already pagan anyway, so who gives a fuck
Which happened because....
we didn't listen to the lessons of the old law. Which we're supposed to (Romans 15:4) . Race mixing literally created a pagan outcome.

I'm pretty sure God didn't mean the jews were free to marry pagan blacks if they converted to judaism.

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thou daughter shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son… For thou art an holy people [a racially pure people]" (Deut. 7:2-3, 6).

This doesn't say "unless the non holy people convert".

>im sure
Ok.

Rahab was not a Jew but through her line came King David and Jesus Christ.

Yeah it's about culture mixing, monoculture and futurism/scientism. The lords of this world, guided by Satan, have always wanted to create a global monoculture after which all that's left to do is build technologies towards the sky, dream Satanist radical dreams of becoming gods ourselves. Which won't end well, obviously.

Not true, David wouldn't have been allowed in the temple if his grandma was a Moabite.

The Bible records historical proof that the Amorites and Moabites were pushed out of the land of Moab. So the people who lived in Moab were THE ISRAELITES. This means Ruth was from an Israelite tribe. Below is the proof:

Ruth 1:2 reads,

“In the days when the Judges ruled in Israel, a severe famine came upon the land. So a man from Bethlehem in Judah left his home and went to live in the country of Moab, taking his wife and two sons with him.

This is a topic that is very clearly demonstrated in Genesis. Isaac and Jacob both must go back to get Mesopotamian wives. These wives also happen to be closely related to themselves.

Rebecca gets angry with Esau and helps Jacob in tricking Isaac to give him and not Esau his birthright. Rebecca was angry with Esau because he married two Hittites. See Genesis 26:34-35

Scriptures and pretty clear on this one gents.

Matthew 1:5, 6

5 Salʹmon became father to Boʹaz+ by Raʹhab;+

Boʹaz became father to Oʹbed+ by Ruth;+

Oʹbed became father to Jesʹse;+

6 Jesʹse became father to David+ the king.+

David became father to Solʹo·mon+ by the wife of U·riʹah;*+

The woman mentioned in Matthew 1:5 is named Rachab, not Rahab. Similar names (spelled differently in English, Greek, and Hebrew), but different people. If Matthew had meant Rahab the Harlot he would have said Rahab the Harlot, just like Rahab the Harlot was used in Hebrews 11:31 and James 2:25 when referring to Rahab the Harlot of Joshua’s time. Matthew was not referring to Rahab the Harlot or he would have said so. He was referring to Rachab, an Israelite ancestor of Jesus. Jesus had no Canaanite blood.

Should i also mention that Ruth was a Moabitess

>Should i also mention that Ruth was a Moabitess
Sure, but that's not true. She was an Israelite living in Moab. The Bible records historical proof that the Amorites and Moabites were pushed out of the land of Moab. So the people who lived in Moab were THE ISRAELITES. This means Ruth was from an Israelite tribe. Below is the proof:

Ruth 1:2 reads,

“In the days when the Judges ruled in Israel, a severe famine came upon the land. So a man from Bethlehem in Judah left his home and went to live in the country of Moab, taking his wife and two sons with him.

Its pretty clear:

Ruth 1

After some time E·limʹe·lech, Na·oʹmi’s husband, died, and she was left with her two sons. 4 The men later married Moʹab·ite women; one was named Orʹpah, and the other was named Ruth.+ They remained there for about ten years. 5

Again they wept loudly, after which Orʹpah kissed her mother-in-law and departed. But Ruth stuck with her. 15 So Na·oʹmi said: “Look! Your widowed sister-in-law has returned to her people and her gods. Return with your sister-in-law.”

16 But Ruth said: “Do not plead with me to abandon you, to turn back from accompanying you; for where you go I will go, and where you spend the night, I will spend the night. Your people will be my people, and your God my God.+ 17 Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May Jehovah do so to me and add to it if anything but death should separate me from you.”

Here ya go OP

Attached: 1508974819928.jpg (1114x1404, 426K)

Ruth was an Israelite living in the land of Moab. She was not of the Moabite lineage. We know that Joshua took control of the plains of Moab and the local residents were removed. This territory north of the Arnon River, and east of the Jordan River, was occupied by the tribes of Israel known as Reuben, Gad, and Manasseh. The three tribes to the east were said to live in the “land of Moab”. I mean I don't know what to tell ya. It's not historically possible. In another place the Bible records that no racial Moabites were left alive in the land (Deuteronomy 2:34). However, the race of the Moabites were not wiped out they were located in other lands. They would continue to pop up in history. Maybe the tribe in Moab considered themselves different. But they were Israelites.

Deu 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

The land was now inhabited by the tribes of Reuben, Gad and Manasseh (Deuteronomy 29:8).

NO MOABITES REMAINED IN THE LAND OF MOAB.

Deu 29:1 These are the words of the covenant, which the LORD commanded Moses to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside the covenant which he made with them in Horeb.

Deu 29:8 And we took their land, and gave it for an inheritance unto the Reubenites, and to the Gadites, and to the half tribe of Manasseh.

Joshua 13:32 :

“These are the areas which Moses had distributed as an inheritance in the PLAINS OF MOAB on the other side of the Jordan, by Jericho eastward.”

Numbers 21:26-31, we read:

‘For Heshbon was the city of Sihon, King of the Amorites, who had fought against the former King of Moab, and taken all his land out of his hand, even unto Arnon … Woe unto thee, Moab! Thou art undone, 0 people of Chemosh: he hath given his sons that escaped, and his daughters, into captivity unto Sihon, King of the Amorites … Thus Israel dwelt in the land of the Amorites’

Deuteronomy 2:32-34:

‘Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. And the Lord our God delivered him before us; we smote him and his sons and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men and the women and the little ones of every city, we left NONE to remain’.

The bible calls her a Moabitess. Judge for yourself whether i should belive it, or you user.

Also keep in mind that the Israelites believed in many gods before one god alone.

>The bible calls her a Moabitess
Yeah like how if someone moved to that country they'd be called that, I suppose. But the bible also states no moabites remained in the land of moab. So could be a translation issue. I just know if none remained there, then it's pretty much easy to conclude what's going on here.

Jeremiah prophesied the destruction of Moab, therefore Moab existed in Jeremiahs day.

And Moʹab will be annihilated from being a people,+

For it is against Jehovah that he has exalted himself.+

Oh they existed all throughout the bible, just not in Moab. Those that didn't die, moved away.

Jer 48

For this is what Jehovah says:

‘Look! Just like an eagle that swoops down,+

He will spread his wings over Moʹab.+

41 The towns will be captured,

And her strongholds will be seized.

In that day the heart of Moʹab’s warriors

Will be like the heart of a woman in childbirth.’

So Ruth was a Moabitess.

No, she was an Israelite living in Moab, that could ambiguously called a moabitess because of location. God instructed the Israelites that they could not set a foreigner (non Israelite) King to rule over them. All Kings had to be Israelites from the line of Judah.

Deu 17:15 Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

David wouldn't have been let into the temple if what you're saying was accurate.

I don't quote the Bible... but .... morality is inherently something that "feels" right. Races exist not because of location. They are clearly visible because there are clear "boundaries" of acceptable behavior in various emotional strategies. You poke someone with a stick, they poke back. Everything is cool. You shove someone and it's aggression and they fight back. It's all perception.

The real victims here are the children who live in both worlds born of parents who think it's all a cool fashion statement.

Ruth was a Moabittess whos people (and her at one time) worshipped a God other than the God of the Israelites- clearly stated in Ruth1. The Moabiites existed up to Jeremiahs day. King Saul fought the Moabittes 1 Sam 14.7

Look at Matt 1.1.25 -- they're all MALE and all in the line of Judah. Ruth and Rahab werent Israelittes, clearly.

So David was made king in some kind of extreme oversight? Ridiculous.

Also don't forget Moses' wife in Numbers 12:1-16, who is not an ((((Israelite))). Aaron and Miriam speak out against the miscegenation and God punishes them for criticizing Moses' inter-ethnic marriage.

Attached: 1485453600765.jpg (1011x574, 288K)

The whole New Testament is an entire manifesto to get whites to breed with Jews. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-29 Bible Gateway passage 2 Corinthians 6 17 - King James Version-or8.png (1015x200, 8K)

Read the context.
2 Corinthians 6:15-17
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
It is talking about not interacting with, such as marrying, non-Christians. It says nothing about race here. The bible literally says it is better to marry godly niggers over ungodly Whites.

Attached: 1536244791326.jpg (1080x1120, 190K)

>love has no place in capitalist hierarchy
got it

here

Attached: 1538232725610.png (960x1313, 180K)

>It says nothing about race here.
it literally says not to touch filthy sandniggers

The Book of Ezra pretty much frobids race-mixing.

Numbers 25:6-8
And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.

The biggest joke about this filth religion is the fact that you can interpret it any way you like but you always serve jews.

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>Watch, safe and spread
bitchute.com/channel/magnumopus/

It's made quite clear what God's stance on globalism is. And who benefits from eliminating diversity and borders? Greedy globalists.

God is pro-diversity, in the true sense of the word. Ask yourself, why did God make different races in the first place?

Attached: gen-11-6-ww-pd-9x.jpg (900x900, 277K)