I just watched FARMLANDS is this the race war that Jow Forums unironically wants? It seems like a nightmare to me...

I just watched FARMLANDS is this the race war that Jow Forums unironically wants? It seems like a nightmare to me, or is it just the future of the west?

Attached: framlands.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY6dNi2vXMc
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/08/23/dangerous-myth-white-genocide-south-africa
bbc.com/news/world-africa-45336840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

real for us
a warning for you

Don't you guys have lots of guns?

>(((Farmlands)))
>Lauren Southern aka (((Shoshana Simonsen)))
>(((Boers)))

You only fear it if you expect to be on the losing side.

t. achmed

they've got a lot more nogs

The Boers always was subject to prosecution due to their germanic superiority. Back then it was the british, now its tge negro

sell up and leave.

But anglos are the supreme germanics

Lauren Southern always sounds like she has been throating black and jewish dicks all night

I don't want it, but it's the race war we're probably going to get once whites are the minority but still are declared to have "privilege"

probably, I just want to know, if it will get to the point where we start shooting.

A warning that is being purposefully ignored.
Emphasis on white, not privilege. If you are white (especially a male) then you are always at fault.

Jow Forums wants to become a minority surrounded by violent non-whites?

thx SA bro

we understand the warning, but it already might be too late in some euro countries

Attached: pepeapufeels.jpg (929x638, 40K)

A pure reflection of any place where whites are a minority.
This also stems from the end of apartheid. That system was a vital necessity, not 'hatred'.

No that is just whats going to happen to white countries.

I think it will, the plan is to have whites never shoot but a by-product of creating your perfect consumerist, low-IQ nuhumans is that they will be aggressive.

In layman’s terms the left can’t hold itself back. The elite will be undone by the vermin they sought to rule over

Lauren is going to try to warn people about the erasure of the west with a speech at the EU parliament on Thursday. Euroanons better get to Brussels and counter-demonstrate if antifa tries anything.

Explain me like I was retarded why you white sudafricans aren't emigrating to either:

EU
UK
AU
CA
US

For the US it might be tough but here in Europe you can come in find a job and just stay.

The west won't let them in, no western country wants to appear to be racist. Trump should just grant all White South Africans refugee status, and watch the democrats lose their minds. and allow South Africa to fall back into the sea.

there will be no race war, ever. the ethnic males of their respective countries will be replaced by muslims/blacks. that's it. no one will fight, no one will even acknowledge that it is happening.

Canada calls South African asylum seekers "racists"

Fuck off

I agree, Social media has complete mind control over us.

ideally the race war we want comes before we're 10x1 outnumbered in our own country

F
youtube.com/watch?v=YY6dNi2vXMc

>Canada calls South African asylum seekers "racists"
I totally believe this, but you got a source for it?

Maybe in your sand nigger country.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Where do I watch it?

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk

Money! Pretty simply, that's the reason for a lot of whites still trying to ride it out there.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/08/23/dangerous-myth-white-genocide-south-africa

bbc.com/news/world-africa-45336840

kikes up to their normal games.

Thanks.

>Money

Of course but that seems not to be the biggest problem.

They got used to nigger violence, like an inmate after 30 years of prison they might feel strange in the real world.

What happens when a white South Africans overstays his visa in Oz?

Do you get many any South African niggers trying to stays there too?