GenZ

>7th graders in my school
I feel proud. GenZ will indeed be based.

Attached: IMG_20190129_105031~2.jpg (2480x2741, 832K)

>inb4 underage b&
Im 18

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

Generation zyklon is the key out of this mess

Gen z is our only hope.

Attached: ryuketetr.png (1043x761, 189K)

I FUCKING HATE MY GENERATION!!!!!!!!

Imagine being Millennial enough to like Clinton 'the same as' Trump.

With every new generation, you can see the hope dying in the eyes of the old

It's their own fault for dumping their kids off on 'educators' for free babysitting.

Most kids at that age try to be edgy. This isnt new and gen z will be cucked.

>Gen z is our only hope.
X'er here. Wife is Z. She says most of the kids don't talk about politics, but she is very very conservative. Makes me look liberal, and I fucking hate Democrats and the SJW bullshit.

How many children does she want?

What is the age range of Gen Z?

A couple. She doesn't understand why everyone (milennials) is getting dogs instead of kids lol, thinks these people are mentally ill and not capable of taking responsibility for anything for any period of time.

>What is the age range of Gen Z?
It's like mid 90s to 2010 or something like that.

She's just mimicking you, idiot. But that's good.

>latvian school
>in english
bit sad desu small languages like latvian and icelandic will be like welsh is here in 80 years

>X'er here. Wife is Z.

Attached: nonce case apu.png (1558x1116, 245K)

Gen Z is going to be the generation that allows the Jews to implement their final solution. Zoomers don't give a fuck what's going on around them as long as you don't take their phone or tablet away from them. This is the end.

god millenishits are the worst. what happened unironically ?

Nah, she has completely different hobbies and interests than I do. We are both a bit.. to our selves? Like we have our own projects and hobbies that we do. Don't like going out and hanging out in large crowds.

Get a job and move out of your parent's house faggot.

we have the chatlogs m8

Attached: apu noncecase.jpg (1540x1448, 639K)

Why is it in English?

fucking millenials
what the fuck went wrong with them

raised by boomers, acculturated to gen xers

>we have the chatlogs m8
That's probably what made her so conservative, the internet. Constantly being sexualized by people online kept her from wanting to date anyone. Thanks again for that.

millennials were the generation that got experimented on mentally with all kinds of new tactics and technology. It fucked up the entire generation.

i'm 43, can i be part of gen z?

Keep spreading niggles chimping out. They are red pilled by violent videos.
Teacher here

ya think ya wa talking to Carla Pedersen ya facking disgusting nonce case, yer wer talking to ME

Attached: norf intel.png (680x766, 210K)

>Keep spreading niggles chimping out. They are red pilled by violent videos.
>Teacher here
Very true.

I didn't 'meet' her on the internet. That's another reason all you millenials are single. You faggots can't put your phones down long enough to look around and actually talk to people near you.

You guys were our moms and dads faggots. You explain what happened to us. You didn't protect us from the pharma jew (ADHD, etc), the food jew (onions, phytoestrogens, etc), the political Jew (communism, liberalism, Marxism, etc), etc. You were too busy enjoying your life to care about your children's and now we have to suffer. I'm a millennial by a hariline and I identify/relate mostly with gen Z

take a joke you swedish nonce case

Being able to choose our gender in online games. Gave the illusion that gender is a choice.

These generation things are typically every 10 years, starting/ending in the middle of a decade. Unless a child gave birth to you, you're likely the product of someone two generations back.

NORF posting will redeem the UK.

Attached: 1547773982723.png (1918x734, 508K)

What generation am i if im born in 89?

because it would'nt rhyme in another language...

Attached: 1503253970735.jpg (474x333, 22K)

>GenZ will indeed be based
Sorry, but no. Maybe in Slavistan, not in any Western country.
www (dot) pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/

Attached: 1546691006321s.jpg (122x125, 4K)

1995-present

What are the cutoffs for generations? I was born 91 here and consider myself X, libertarian to almost ancap level

My gf was born 98 and her politics are pretty cancerous (but she dosent take a strong interest and I am redpilling her)

hahahaha similar words! so funny!

Attached: 1539112770300.jpg (500x500, 28K)

I live in Colorado Springs last summer I saw high schoolers walking in a group down by the high school my kids go to weaving a big kekistani flag at cars.
Kind of lame, but it cheered me up so much I haven't been afraid for Gen Z since.

The worst. Sometimes I'm surprised I still haven't killed myself witnessing 90% of my generation turn into insufferable morons.

Born in 93. Thought I was a millennial. Fuck if I know anymore.

>What are the cutoffs for generations?
Every ten years or so, but everyone seems to have a different view
>I was born 91 here and consider myself X
You're a millenial.
>My gf was born 98
Zoomer

Dunno, everyone seemed to lose the apathetic cool aspect of gen z and decided they all had to be carebears and that trannies killing themselves and refugees drowning was sad instead of funny and that faggots in makeup were uplifting

If I recall,
1-80 boomers
80-90 gen x
90-00 milenials
00-10 gen z.
The earliest of gen zed just hit voting age.

Fuck you former Jewish shitlord Buzzfeed writer, you won't get any shekels for your Obama SJW bullshit here.

Most of them were in Latvian. This one is an exeption for the sake of the joke.
Although, i do have to agree, our language is slowly dying.

Latvia isn't a slav(e)ic country.

why don't you take a seat right over there, user

If the language is dying it's bc its people are dying and using Russian and English on a daily basis. You know what to do.

A'ight

Her parents actually convinced her to marry me. I've known her family for a long time. They told her she should get married before she was too old and no longer desirable, and she didn't think anyone her own age was a good choice, because most of them were into the dating scene, living with their parents, or had no job.

>What are the cutoffs for generations?
Millenial before 1997 X after 1996

Cringe. Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1543271250465.png (396x378, 80K)

Not demographics, but a meme. Remember fags, memes are the new propaganda.

Nice pedolarp. Faggot.

1930-1996 = boomer
1997-2019 = zoomer

no

>believing polls ever
>believing polls posted on pol ever

Yea no thanks faggot, also there is no saving grace. Most of you are going to be shot and buried in shallow graves.

Z after 1996* my bad

Her entire family sounds pretty damn based. Jutland I presume?

His mind would be my guess.

Social media was big when they were in school/uni, and this platform encourages virtue signalling for virtual ‘likes’. This mindset carried through to their day-to-day life

Her family is for the most part.
Don't be so salty.

>X'er here. Wife is Z.
Goddamit muhamad

you are right, I remember kids drawing swastikas at school 30 years ago.
its just kids stuff.

Blond hair on head, red beard, green eyes. Pale as ghost, and burn in the sun. Probably the most white person in this thread.

This
Gen X had it
Zoomers have it
>carebears
Kek

>carebears

or nationalists.
wasn't boomers and gen x husks who have mainstreamed nationalism, it was millennials.
took a generation submerged in the affected apathy of their older sibling's generation, then seeing those older siblings end up as broken wagies (despite their eye rolling and tyler durden jackets), that prompted mass re-engagement with politics.
if zoomers are apathetic, then there is no hope. good thing they're not, they've just dolloped another layer of protective irony over the sincere beliefs that gen x zombies were incapable of holding until milennials put them in you.
you take the bad with the good, but i'm not going to be shite talked by the fucking daria generation, of all people.

I'm not salty, I just don't believe anything you say, for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1543498593973.png (400x381, 108K)

1965 is the cutoff for Boomers
1980 is the cutoff for X
1995 is the cutoff for Millennial

>red beard

i wtf'd until i realised you were describing your wife.

apathy is social aids, especially the tryhard gen x variety.
the cunts who staffed buzzfeed and huffpo were not millennials, they were your fruity 'alternative' mates in school who you failed to bully.
now they work in the civil service and government while you tend bar.

That's fine.

My hair is common here.

yeah i have same's.
i'm saying that for a second i thought you were saying your wife has a ginger beard.