Just found out this is a thing that's allowed to exist openly. Why have these people not been tortured and killed yet?

Just found out this is a thing that's allowed to exist openly. Why have these people not been tortured and killed yet?

Attached: q6oyccd3_400x400.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virped.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this?

Dunno, not important enough for OP to give context so my guess is a slide thread.

1. Nice fucking quads
2. Fair enough, I thought I was an idiot.

here: virped.org

Not clicking that shit

OP promoting his scat fetish site

Based digite

jesus christ.
its a website called virtuous pedophiles.

Virtuous Pedophiles?
How do they even have a website...?

bro i dont know...
OP had a point for once.

Would have appreciated OP giving context beforehand.
Regardless, that's...interesting, to say the least. Especially since it is an org.
I'm still too much of a little bitch to inspect the site myself, however, so I'll sit here on the sidelines for now, I suppose...

#metoo...one of your hacker tell us the content

>Virtuous Pedophiles

Attached: 1548384240983.png (747x748, 140K)

cmon were waiting

There's nothing wrong with pedophilia. What is wrong is when people hurt children. Being attracted to them is not in itself a bad thing. Acting on it would be.

The site makes an argument for pedophiles who do not act on their urges, and see therapists to cope and that sort of shit. They insist they dont molest kids.
Not sure I buy it...

Of course, being a mental degenerate is perfectly okay! Nothing is wrong with desiring sick or twisted things, you're only sick if you act on the desires you crave oh so much.
Fuck off, retard.

The argument that "I just like and want to do something horribly degenerate and morally wrong, but I won't" isn't exactly a solid one.

It's code worded in a way where if you can decipher it, it leads to caches of pizza

hol up hol up...everyone thinking happy thoughts all of the time is not normal its insane.

to have bad thought dont make you a terrible person it makes you crazy

>literal thought police

I hope you're being ironic
>lmao pedophilia is just BAD thought
>if you're only thinking good stuff YOU'RE the weirdo
Consider a rope and a sturdy ceiling fan if you unironically believe this.

>defending pedophilia

>sometimes I have thoughts of killing annoying people
>I am sexually attracted to exclusively young children

These things are not equivalent

Really? I thought it was called:Vop Ioe Rod.

dude you are a closet gay faggot...i can tell by the pixels

Imagine defending pedophilia and dismissing any argument that it is degenerate and then calling someone who says "Pedophilia is bad" the faggot.
No contradictions here.

thinking is bad is not an argument

No, the argument is thinking pedophilia is normal and okay is bad.
I can tell you're a little special, considering you're a pedophile, so I'll break it down simply for you.
WANTING TO FUCK KIDS IS BAD.
DESIRING IT IS BAD.

hahahahahaha okay

/thread

We don't need retards like you who can't process any thoughts at all on the "right".

The world doesn't need pedophiles like you, yet here we are.

stop calling everyone that Think a pedo you pedo

Firstly, can you make that a comprehensible sentence.
Secondly, why not? People who defend pedophilia are likely to be pedophiles.

Imagine not boning a thicc virgin 15 year old because of the feminist laws that say roasties only

I swear you guys are all gay cucks that can’t think independently

On the day of the rope pedos swing first!

I can't believe I wasted these on a phaggott OP! Anyone who looks at kids in a sexual manner should be put down, if they haven't acted on the impulse it can be a merciful extermination. Having said that, an age difference does not a pedo make! If she is emotionally mature and above the LEGAL age for your locality so be it.