Why don't you have an eco-fascist gf yet, Jow Forums?

Why don't you have an eco-fascist gf yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: 0.jpg (404x599, 102K)

because it's a retard's approach to environmentalism

where is she?

Doesn't even show tits.

I just want the spotted kitty. I love them ocicats. Id marry her and lick one pussy to snuggle her other one.

My GF definitely follows certain eco-fascist beliefs but she doesn't understand why nor is she too passionate about her political beliefs.

Attached: 1548632689373m.jpg (724x1024, 72K)

I've just about had enough of fringe political ideologies used as a fashion for my anonymous online constituency. Also, any woman that is into politics is a whore. Not even the fun kind, she's a cunt that takes herself too seriously and was definitely molested as a child. Fuck OP, you're gay, and you can suck my dick, larping bitch.

I'm still looking for her, and I still can't find her. It's impossible to find an far-right girl in my country. Maybe it's my ugliness? I don't know.

Attached: me.jpg (475x598, 32K)

That's the perfect way for a woman to be.
All these retards are like
>tfw no natsoc gf hurrdurr

but women should naturally have no interest in politics. If she does, you know she's doing to be "not like other girls" and has probably ridden 50 dicks.

lol

I don't want STDs and don't want to fuck a tranny?

>eco-fascist
I swear, these forced memes just get more retarded as each day passes

noua dreapta

it's a romanian chick, thats the flag of noua dreapta. and the sweater has romanian national motif

Attached: 1548632046470.jpg (738x960, 78K)

>If she does, you know she's doing to be "not like other girls" and has probably ridden 50 dicks
She just doesn't have much of an interest in discussing politics like I do with my friends. She will say her opinion on some stuff if politics get involved in her passion, musical theatre and dance, but doesn't activley participate in politics like me. I was actually kinda surprised to see that the views she does hold are conservative since she's Latina.

They look cool!

Attached: nou.jpg (640x400, 50K)

Wtf is asphalt culture?

You could always try getting a normal one and brainwash her into being right wing

Lol why do these photos always look like they’ve been taken in a suburban basement. The self-serious nature of the photos is also very embarrassing. Just LOL.

Please show flag

>Freedom of speech is important right?
>*Leftists noods in agreement*
>...
>Five minutes later
>the fags are mentally Ill and they have to be executed
>*all the lefties goes apeshit and try to censor and punish me for my comment*
How will anarchist fags ever recover?

Attached: 1548627075281.png (768x1021, 267K)

Because I'm too autistic.

American. German decent living in CA.

Attached: 1548624028690.png (500x475, 131K)

Because i know the truth that authority is not legitimate and i would never be wilingly subjected to fascism.

But I already do.

Um, anarchists don't censor people?

Good job. Make sure to breed her, user. But remember to pass on your ideologies to your children.

Attached: 1548666128007.jpg (640x575, 69K)

Where in the hell do you meet one?

here is my personal thoughts on your "girlfriend" 1 i think you found the picture, based on the size of the file, you found it online, looks pretty dated, so must be a time from the hi5 era. Noua dreapta is not an eco fascist organization and during all the time i spent in ND i never meet an eco fascist. Noua dreapta are neo-legionaries. And you are either:
1. A newfag
2. A shitty troll
3. A shill
4. You'd wish you'd have a girlfrined like that in the picture.
Faggot or in romanian, Muie tigane!

Sunshine Tidings Co-op

I have no desire for a sexually liberated girl who can legally destroy me on her 'word'.

I bet you're fun at parties.

I hate ecology. I don't give a fuck about extinct animals and trees. Fuck nature.

Post ecofascist memes

Attached: 690pilvwt8gz.jpg (720x720, 77K)

The parties i attend are usually full of engineers like me and our sence of humor is different.

Let me tell you a joke:

The temperature of the air upon exiting the 7 stage of the compressor is 647i Celsius.

Attached: 1532038956712.jpg (1242x1600, 811K)

How many fucking retarded labels are there for political stances? Shits gay as fuck.

Attached: ecofascism.jpg (1080x1080, 337K)

lesser culture eg: East African country that circumcise girls or cultures that worship money over family or nation.

Sense*
I guess you really are an engineer.
You're still a faggot. Learn to enjoy this board, senpai. Life is more fun with a smile.

Autism. I never claimed that it's my girlfriend. The girl is probably Finnish, too and eco-fascists use the same symbol as your muh legionnaires.

Probably the best out of all the other retarded pseudo ideologies

Based

I'm more into Futurist Fascism my dude

Attached: MostraRivoluzione.jpg (284x400, 58K)

life is physics and chemical reactions faggot. Fun is subjective, i have fun working on engines and flying. Also by watching the shills and generally paid intelligence officers get btfoed by a bunch of white anime loving nerds that probably still live with their parents.

You are right, they "silent" people.

Attached: 1546918201740.png (1000x1413, 645K)

why do you suck cock?

>cats are ecologically friendly

they kill too many birds. If you wanna be eco friendly, start killing cats.

try to find one who is involved in the accion republicana

Post more pics of the cat.

Attached: 1548658982809.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>no eco-fash gf to start a homestead with

Attached: Its+not+pepe+mom+itxs+apu+apustaja+_72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Because there are no nationalist women here.

I wish nigga

You wish cheese nigger

I don't know if she'd be considered eco-fascist but my wife's a vet and has told us on numerous occasions that the nigger pet owners around here piss her off so much because they're more likely to mistreat their pets and let stuff that could have easily been treatable go on for too long.

>co-fascist
You niggers better be vegetarians then.

they literally break into farms and zoos too "free" the animals only to get killed out in the wild two days later lmao

Eco-fascism is kinda dumb
But...
She looks so cute I would be fine with creating a well organized and successful eco-fascistic dictatorship for her.

The environment is for faggots, fuck this gay earth.

>being this 56%

That's fucking retarded. Literal vegan tier retarded.

Just stop consuming processed shit. That's how you do it. I laugh at Fascists and Nat Soc people who still eat their onions fed industrial meat like good goyim.

Cats don't really like being held like that unless they trust you, even then they are uncomfortable and it can hurt the spines of older cats.

Also it looks like the cat is about to bat her face there.

Ecofascists are PETA retards with a White Power Symbol.

Eco-Jew detected

Attached: 1529033200112.jpg (720x720, 26K)

How the fuck do we fix this?

Attached: 93430BD3-95E3-4A86-B540-3EE14C4C0443.png (537x520, 217K)

Anyone else notice that her hair just looks so perfect and graceful.
The little bit you can see of her cute little nose is just so boopable.
Obviously she’s reeeaaaly white.
And mm imagine hugging her in that warm patrician teir sweater.
The way she holds the fluffy kitty in her arms as if she’s preparing for a baby.
11/10 best girl.

me on the bottom.

Attached: 1546034677553.jpg (516x604, 60K)

hope she sees this bro

Hair you say

Attached: 1511737711115.webm (960x640, 1.12M)

How do you even find an eco fascist "terrorist" group? Especially if you live in podunk no where.

>environmentalist
People have too much damn time on their hands

I honestly don’t think it’s a wig, since the roots on her forehead are showing

>fake blond hairs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (680x680, 27K)

Yeah, it's not a wig, just long hair.

Attached: 1511738613469.webm (576x720, 2.82M)

Never.

That one isn't fake, you can tell by the roots. Some of the hair gets shadowed a bit because of the lighting but it's not dyed

It's when globalism paves over blood and soil.

Hmmmm? Do eco-fascists want to exterminate niggers since they pollute the planet? (Not to mention people's olfactory senses)

>eco-fascist
Are you implying eco is not one of the core doctrines of fascism?

From my experience, single women who have an interest in politics tend towards some form of mental illness.
Find a fresh one user, convince her by ejaculating inside her and she will be whatever you are.

Only if it is compatible with my utopian aspirations of a primitivist technocracy under than leadership of the feminist patriarchy.

Attached: fuck me.png (450x367, 34K)

man that sentenced fucked with my head for a minute. ocelots are bretty gUd in bed mate