youtu.be/zgakkNTHwew
people.clas.ufl.edu/jetc/files/Tzedakis-et-al-2012.pdf
bitchute.com/channel/magnumopus/
youtube.com/results?search_query=club of rome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It isn't?

Lol who doesn’t

The part of being man made is a jewish conspiracy. Climate change is natural

>he thinks man made greenhouse gasses can stop the Sun fucking everything up regardless of human activity

Attached: look at him.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

I don't think it's explicitly Jewish, since it's not their style. It's more of a general left-wing conspiracy.

>He thinks climate change is in human hands

Attached: 2mojly.jpg (896x994, 83K)

the climate change debate was won by the liberal so time ago...this is old news and a slide thread

No. I think its real. And thats why we must cease mass migration from the third world into the first because it only makes matters worse. Climate change isnt a jew conspiracy. Its just jews never talk about the real cause.

fuck off faggot, literally all our problems are unironically caused by jews.

Attached: homer jew.jpg (480x361, 20K)

1 post

>co2 in the air couple times smaller than 100 mln years ago
>blames humans for production co2

When the solution is a climate TAX ?
Yea...yea that's Jews. They do that.
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: Sad-pepe-the-frog-660x330.jpg (660x330, 19K)

it's probably real
carbon taxes to fix it are a jew conspiracy

Overpopulation fueled by welfare and shitskins.

Climate change is caused by the huge amount of accelerated meat production why do you think predator exists? Is to control the population of herbivores , herbivore animals in large quantities can fuck up the whole earth ecosystem

Because it objectively is.

I think that I don't give a fuck about it really. Even if it's real, I'm def not gonna put any effort into saving this shitty world

Attached: 1548274336837m.jpg (1024x791, 117K)

"Climate Change" is such a broad term that it could be literally anything. Nobody is questioning that the climate IS changing in many different ways.

Did you ever consider that maybe they doubt something more specific ... CO2 causes global warming, OK, nobody denies this.

The first question is: Can you prove that man made emissions play such a huge role, how much do they contribute compared to all other factors? This is always glossed over, anyone even raising this question gets shouted down with "OMG U DONT BELIEVE IN CLIMATE CHANGE, TIN FOIL HAT!!!".

Second question: Assume it is ALL (or majorly) man-made, why is this being used to further globalism, mass immigration, putting heavy "environmental" taxes on western peoples, transferring those money from rich to poor. There are many legit questions about this and most of them make it seem that "CLIMATE CHANGE" is used as a justification to transfer wealth to shithole countries

Also, screencap this, remember it, whatever.
IF THEY EVER IMPLEMENT CLIMATE TAX,
WATER TAX WILL BE NEXT.
They'll find some scientific reason that 99% of all the worlds scientists agree on, and then they'll tax that too.
And then air. Like in that movie.

Attached: mgm-AZ_87064M-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483993511058._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x529, 67K)

>By using a strawman that makes me right
It's not that people don't believe in climate change, it's that people don't believe global warming is man made

OP is a gullible faggot who thinks man has power over Mother Nature

Climate change is real. How it is "handled" is a kike conspiracy.

You don't save the environment by taxing the people who pollute the least and then give a fuck ton of that money to the people who pollute the most. Oh and import all of Africa to countries with significantly higher per capita individual carbon footprints.

Also carbon dioxide is not the only contributing factor. Our orbit around the sun is not at a fixed distance and it's output is not constant. Those two things play a big fucking part in climate change.

Attached: nyd82khwx71z.png (907x587, 415K)

Climate change is migrant made.

itt:
>climate change happens regardless of what we do
>therefore we have no impact on climate change
if you don't see the fault in this logic you're a brainlet. Liberal politicians and self-interested "climate scientists" may exaggerate things but at the very least we should tread carefully when it comes to our environment. Sure, the amount of gas in the atmosphere is enormous and anything we add is quite small by comparison, but without some examination we can't know how delicate it may be. Be skeptical but please don't stick your head in the dirt because you want to be a contrarian

>Netherlands
holy kek you better hope the libs are wrong and the ice isn't melting

quality post. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe lifestock has a greater impact on emissions than all cars in the US. Not in terms of volume of course, but methane is much worse than CO2

the only good thing I'll say about a carbon tax is that it is at least an attempt to address negative externalities. Companies are inherently amoral so something needs to be done to mitigate that. I don't think a carbon tax is the solution though

Well being check of the homeless on Lower Wacker in advance of record cold temperatures. City offering warming bus and rides to shelters. Thanks to all working to help others during this dangerous cold spell.

> who thinks man has power over Mother Nature
Now see, if we DID, then a climate tax sort of makes sense I guess.
> Tornado developed over small Kansas town but was averted by weather guard tower 45 news at 9
See I'd pay a bit of taxes for that. Especially if we get a real good rainy season and they can make that happen.
Yea....They wouldn't even have to fear monger me or anything. I'd just like nice weather is all.

Climate change is a naturally occurring phenomenon. Claiming it's man-made is the jew conspiracy part.

Record-breaking cold coming to Midwest after snowstorm

This.

Deindustrialization

Earth is due for another ice age in 2500 years. CO2 emissions has saved our species from an extinction event.

youtu.be/zgakkNTHwew

further reading?

Ok wtf actually is this.

Attached: 1547920851027.gif (212x225, 90K)

Not only pol thinks so, but the majority of Earths population thinks its nonsense.
Not necessarily a jewish conspiracy, but definately nonsense and bullshit.

I mean, come on, seriously, do you expect people with two digit IQ's to believe that human existence has any worthwile impact on the planet?

The official Paris Climate Accord that expects us to give them 70% of our paycheck says:

>we will do what we can to stop the warming of Earth by 1 degree in the next 100 years

thats literally whats the paris climate accord is about.
You cant make this shit up, and some people actually believe this.

CO2 is great, the more the better.
CO2 means green stuff growing like on steroids.
Ice caps SHOULD MELT, they shouldnt fucking be there in the first place, its the remnant of the last ice age that didnt quite manage to thaw completely.

BUT THE MOST DANGEROUS, BIGGEST BULLSHIT IS....

Overpopulation.
Nothing is more dangerous than people who unironically believe in overpopulation.

I honestly to Emperor think every single person believing in overpopulation needs to be shot.

CO2 has a negligible effect on climate, despite the recent neo-Lysenkoist climate hysteria.

>2019
>Man can't affect it's natural environment

Attached: yikez.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Methane is worst yep. CO2 has more functions. Maybe it is really "bad" as they say, but it is always glossed over and dodged so probably it is not. If it was, they would simply give some exact number on how "harmful" it is

>holy kek you better hope the libs are wrong and the ice isn't melting
Don't care, I'd just move.
Me irl

It's a practical effect from a Hollywood horror movie artist on Deviant Art.

Its all jewish lies, you can't prove any us wrong toad

I've been saying it for years. Depopulate the world of shitskins to prevent climate change.

Most scientists deny it as well, so who do you trust? Jews or the smartest minds of the world who have devoted years of their lives to studying the climate of the world from both historical and scientific perspectives.

first is correct second is huh? methane is a natural gas in fact I just produced some

Go read anything from the UN about climate change and every one of their fucking papers talk about crazy ass Marxist bullshit like "restorative justice" and "equity". Basically climate change is a scam to redistribute the wealth of the West to the rest and guaranteeing equality of outcome. That's global communism.

Catastrophic climate change due to co2 is a lie and a scam.

the more CO2 in the atmosphere, the better, thats the funniest part about the climate change bullshit.
They teach that at like second grade, but suddenly we're supposed to ignore basic science facts.

This

> the next 1500 years, if atmospheric CO2 concentrations did not ex- ceed 240 ± 5 ppmv.
people.clas.ufl.edu/jetc/files/Tzedakis-et-al-2012.pdf
And other publications by this scientist.

Fuck off kike
ALSO SAGE

Attached: 1546576873110.jpg (960x686, 63K)

>mass immigration of literal subhumans into my country
>WHY ARENT YOU WORRIED ABOUT POLLUTION.
But I am.

If it's not because of humans, then why has it increased drastically since the industrial revolution? Not baiting legit curious.

I've heard the "but water vapors" argument but why only for the last 200 years?

this.

but at least we can take solace in the fact the synagogue of satan will burn in torment for all eternity for their wickedness and blasphemy against God.

this
Carlin said it best
"We're a surface nuisance"

what has increased drastically?
nothing changed drastically, user.

did you even bother to check the average temperatures 200 years ago?

Manmade global warming cultists are notorious photosynthephobes.

Attached: sykstykstysy.png (500x494, 301K)

unless there are 60 billion humans on earth we wont have an impact on climate.

Attached: 21762124_1434573276578137_5808266480684731368_n.jpg (960x707, 132K)

It makes the world more humid and tropical, which will cause the fertile farmland of the world to more than triple. The only bad thing is that during the transition period it causes erratic weather.

Climate chance is how you terraform a planet into a global paradise, it exactly what scientists want to do on mars.

quads speak true

Attached: 5xBOrnH[1].gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Attached: tktl,l8l6.png (829x493, 134K)

The timing was almost perfect. We were coming out of the little ice age and started the carbon dump.

Should we go "green"? Sure probably. And no doubt will in time. Have we caused irreparable damage to this planet where life as we know it will end? Nah.

Yep, the more shitskins who stay in their shithole countries, the smaller their carbon footprints will be.

And this is why I love the internet. 30 years ago they could just hide this, but today anything can be found with enough effort.

not only that, scientists want to bomb both of Mars's poles with nukes so that the water vapour would go into the atmosphere and help terraform the planet.

Yes, and warmer is better as well. Cold is far more deadly and every climate cold period, like the Little Ice Age, has brought famine, death and societal collapse. Fuck cold, I'll take warmer any day.

Clown world. Everything's back to front.

Reminds me of a Douglas Adams line from Hitchhikers: "Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.”

let me put it this way, it's certainly not my farts that are changing the climate

the "science" articles are the funniest, they pop up on facebook feeds with global maps painted blood red with a "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" sign under it.

Its mindboggling why people are swallowing this nonsense.

NOT ONLY THAT!!!
We have a "consensus" on the subject.
A fucking CONSENSUS!!

You cant have a consensus in SCIENCE.
Something either IS, or ISNT scientifically proven.

If there is a CONSENSUS on something, that only means its not proven with science.

You know what had a 99,9% scientific consensus previously in history?
That the sun is orbitting the Earth and we're the center of the universe.

Thats where democracy in science leads to.
Total fucking anti-science bullshit.

Attached: copernicus.jpg (197x256, 5K)

youtu.be/w70qKfCykxo?t=13m30s

Attached: rwthwrtjwtrjyj.png (780x852, 482K)

Telling white people to have fewer children to save the environment while allowing mass immigration and welfare for immigrants shows that governments and environmentalists aren't serious about stopping climate change, and are likely using it to advance an agenda.

Climate change raped my sister. Pls stop climate change frens.

Attached: 8978546213.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Climate fags should logically be in favor of depopulating developed countries. Ship all migrants home now, or the earth is toast in 12 years!

Aaaand now i need to read the trilogy in five parts again.

Attached: thanks.jpg (405x348, 53K)

Now, I wonder (((who))) wants to break down nations, borders and ethnocide everyone of european ancestry?

Although summers are getting warmer, winters are getting extremer too.

this is whats fucked up
they want us to have fewer kids, but at the same time they import millions of niggers who will just use the same, and often more, resources that your kid would use
>its not to fight climate change, it is to get rid of white people

I wish global warming was real. Fuck winter.

Attached: 1515393176311.png (2080x1456, 525K)

what is Agenda 21
before your life meets it's end you will know
>/pol was right again

Attached: UN-Agenda-21-Graphic.jpg (723x935, 27K)

Bullshit. Most of the 1 degree of warming pover the last 100 years is in the arctic and northern unpopulated areas, like northern canada and siberia, the rest is primarily in the extra-tropics, in winter, at night.

Winter nights are getting warmer, summers are barely changed at all.

THE BIGGEST REDPILL YOU HAVE TO SWALLOW!!!
WE ARE STILL IN THE ICE AGE, JUST IN THE INTERGLACIAL PERIOD, BUT IT WILL END WITHOUT HUMAN INTERFERENCE
AND IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF ALL WHITES TO POSTPONE IT OR REVERSE IT ALTOGETHER, BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE END OF US. LITERALLY MOST OF OUR COUNTRIES WILL BE COVERED IN ICE OR BECOME UNINHABITABLE TUNDRA
THAT'S WHY KIKES SHILL AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING. OTHER THAN SOME LOST COASTAL CITIES, IT WON'T BE CRITICAL FOR US. AND IN FACT IT WILL MAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF LAND IN CANADA AND SIBERIA LIVABLE. WHILE SHITSKINS AND CHINKS WILL DIE OUT.

Attached: rookie numbers.jpg (500x342, 107K)

you're better than this australia

And none of them want to discuss over a third of the total global population is in two countries that are undergoing substantial economic/industrial growth. But no. Your three white kids to barely offset you and your cum dumpster when you die is clearly the problem.

No, you are purposefully misinterpreting. Climate change can be real but it's manmade to such a small degree that it's insignificant. Pollution on the other hand is clearly manmade.

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED

>Watch, safe and spread
bitchute.com/channel/magnumopus/

Dosen't this show that global temperatures are at a historical high? Is that really no cause for concern given that it really didn't take off until a few hundred years ago?

Attached: strstrjstrjstrjstr.png (1151x680, 376K)

Everyone should find out about the Club of Rome and what they believe and intend to make happen.

These are the top guys in the UN. They started the Global Warming scare and the IPCC, and are using it as their vehicle for one world government under the UN, and the destruction of capitalism.

They want you dead, and if that's not possible, they want you to live in total poverty. And they have the UN and most states on their side.

youtube.com/results?search_query=club of rome

They're high COMPARED TO THE LITTLE ICE AGE. A period of terrible, deadly cold, that caused widespread famine and immense suffering.

Compared to the rest of recent history, such as the Holocene Optimum, no, it's not high AT ALL.

r a r e

Newfag

That started over ten thousand years ago and ended 4000 years ago, with a gradual increase over thousands of years, is it not worrying that our warm period started only a few hundred years ago and already rivals it in how warm it was?