Just a normal day in lawless London

African man chasing shoppers in Tescos with an axe.
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=BAsEKsCVJ8E

Police are searching for a half-masked “axeman” who rampaged through a Tesco in south London, chasing terrified customers as they fled the store.
Security footage of the incident, shared more than six thousand times on social media, shows around 10 people running away down a corridor before the suspect bursts through a pair of doors, swinging the “axe”.

After briefly slowing down, the man is seen running after shoppers again, with the footage ending as he raises the weapon above his head and goes offscreen, at which point he is thought to have fled the supermarket.

The seven-second clip, which appears to have been taken from a CCTV recording, was uploaded to Facebook on Tuesday night by Samantha Suki Lowe, who posted it with the caption: “Wtf is going on in this world. Tescos Purley tonight”, followed by a ‘facepalm’ emoji.

While the suspect was originally said to have been wielding an axe, police referred to the weapon as a hammer in a statement, adding that so far there have been no arrests.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called on Tuesday, January 22 at 10:14 p.m. to a supermarket in Purley Way to reports of a man in possession of a hammer.

“Officers attended and were informed the man had caused damage to the store. The suspect left prior to police arrival.
A search of the area took place but he was not found. Enquiries are ongoing to trace him.”

London's top police officer said in a BBC interview earlierthat Britain’s withdrawal from the EU had “the potential to divide communities and set communities against each other” and even lead to a rise in “far-right extremist ideology”. Counter-terror police chief Neil Basu said: “What I want to make absolutely clear is that we are concentrating very heavily on making sure that ‘far-right’ ideology doesn’t get a foothold in this country.”

Attached: Purley-Way-Tesco-640x480.png (640x480, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/8288025/tesco-axe-15000-jobs-meat-fish-deli-counters/
youtube.com/watch?v=d1lBAAH4SzA
amazon.co.uk/Marom-Dolphin-Ltd-BULLETPROOF-Flight/dp/B00872HSTY/ref=sr_1_21/257-7451904-4598242?ie=UTF8&qid=1548775570&sr=8-21&keywords=stab proof jacket
thesun.co.uk/news/8278108/ben-rimmer-axe-attack-head-cut-assailant-sentence/
breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/24/london-shoppers-flee-axeman-rampage/
youtube.com/watch?v=sWCeMGMtkG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he had tried that in a Walmart in America they would have to do facial reconstruction to find out who he is after everyone shoots him in the face.

Based African.

part and...

parcel

It's rather odd Barbara Spectre and the MSM told us that these people were Engineers and Scientists looking for a new life. Now I'm so confused the media and government would never ever lie surely???

Imagine if he had a gun!

Freedom.

Attached: Fallout Steal Failure.png (569x515, 274K)

It's just a part of living in a big city. If you want to feel safe stay inside your apartment

The white Europeans are gone they will forever disappear like the Neanderthals, you should join Turkey asap if you want to survive.

It's for a movie you guys

Attached: DhwhPz1.png (665x488, 256K)

>While the suspect was originally said to have been wielding an axe, police referred to the weapon as a hammer in a statement, adding that so far there have been no arrests.
I like the way the police refer to him with a hammer, they've seen the footage, and obviously it's a fucking axe --are axes racist now??

>gun
that's a funny way to spell 'spork', what's a gun?

>What I want to make absolutely clear is that we are concentrating very heavily on making sure that ‘far-right’ ideology doesn’t get a foothold in this country.”
was this man a far right extremist?
is he our axe wielding african?

based

Not that bad, nigger looks like a fucking idiot. Pretty sure if any sand niggers or a white guy with balls were there, then this nigger would be seeing stars.

Nice flag!

Attached: 11003980_434885906664586_2002590279_n.jpg (250x214, 11K)

we don't know, he mysteriously vanished into the night...and police never caught him.

I have some pretty big balls, but even I'd want something like a chair to twat him with first, one chop with the axe and you're fucked.

Imagine if we all had guns.

Oh wait, I'm American, I don't have to imagine it.

Attached: 339.jpg (200x284, 20K)

I see this happen every day, not newsworthy, in other words water = wet

sage

Hey Neil, you lost.

>hold the axe like a greenhorn
Youre arguement is invalid.
>niggers gon nig

You're such a stupid racist (OP)
you see a man wielding an axe
I see an associate professor of biomechanical neurology

Attached: 1543181471290.jpg (601x601, 118K)

Just another day in
R A R E
A
R
E

>making fun of muh axxent

It's also strange how Tesco or the police released any footage, but some random who clearly works there recorded it off the CCTV. It's almost as if they want to cover up these types of crimes...hmmmm.....??

Attached: 1519403915691.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

don't be racist

Attached: france IQ.jpg (615x441, 51K)

>making fun of his axxent
have and (you) top kek!

Attached: 1385783690873s.jpg (247x250, 9K)

OY HOLT ROIT THAR YA GOT A LOICENSE?

Part and parcel
Filthy subhuman bongs should just bend over and take it like good goys.
Also never forge the 6 trillion.

You just need to confront him till he uses it, blocking it with your jacket or hoodie covered arm ends him. A knife is more dangerous because unlike the unsuccessful slash, a knife jabs.

Attached: 1548308583563.gif (354x200, 3.35M)

They have to protect the identity of the criminal.

Attached: 1482342470963.png (1841x571, 350K)

>sharting boomers chasing an axe-wielding nog on scooters
doubt.jpg

i do this all the time and im white, dont see the problem

> t. Never used an axe în his life
That thing can slash bones, And you think a hoodie will absorb all the energy ?

Fun fact. Bullets travel faster than niggers.

>hoodie
next time you see a mad nigger with an axe please demonstrate disarming him with your hoodie --presumably it's made of kevlar?.

>Police are calling it a hammer
Though it is clearly an axe
>issued a statement saying that they had been called to a incident of a man weirding a hammer in Tesco’s
Because it doesn’t sound as bad as a mad axeman African rampaging.
>But based /pol guy who’s at work doing private security keeping people safe by getting in between them and danger - he’s the bad guy in all this because he’s not letting our corrupt globalist masters steal all that his fathers built for him fast enough for their liking
Said police
>use Gillette.
They added

lol bongland nigger axing people,far right need to be stopppped.

I get it now, clearly a miss understanding; Tesco have said they are 'axing' 15,000 jobs! He thought it was a job for a axe job.

>thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/8288025/tesco-axe-15000-jobs-meat-fish-deli-counters/

Old news

enjoy the diversity

Attached: 1548651006280.jpg (200x200, 6K)

lol. when your arguments are so righteous that even axe wielding africans take up your cause! we've already won! onward to victory brother.

Lol no.

>in America they would have to do facial reconstruction to find out who he is after everyone shoots him in the face.
What's wrong with that?
tldr
London surpassed New York in murders in 2018. fun fact for brit bongs while they coddle their negroid Somali's.

You should read Crime and Punishment retard.

Good, more of this

> Samantha Suki Lowe, who posted it with the caption: “Wtf is going on in this world. Tescos Purley tonight”, followed by a ‘facepalm’ emoji.
first: this wouldn't be news if she hadn't uploaded this - think about it
second "what's going on", i'll tell you what's going on cunt, look back over the last 10 years of your roastie shit social media, 10 years of you saying "YES PLEASE MORE NIGGERS WELCOME"
you evil piece of shit
YOU TAKE ON HUGE RISK IN THE NAME OF OTHERS
THEN CLAIM IT IS A RANDOM OCCURRENCE WHEN A NIGGER CHASES PEOPLE WITH AN AX

Attached: 1546723213307.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

Based Axeman

At least she returned her cart to the proper place.

God I hope for your sake you're joking and you don't actually believe you can use a hoodie to absorb the force of an axe. Holy fuck my sides.

What in the fuck happened there ?
Was it random ?

I wonder if anyone had the balls to simply axe him to leave?

Australian tranny loses its shit when the straight male Australian won't fuck it.

Chops you into parts and steals your parcels

doped up tranny's capacity to deal with reality fails

So the "It's ma'am" meme before it was cool ?
What a fucking degenerate.

>use Gillette.
>They added
Underrated.

Ram him with your trolley and throw whatever glass containers you have in said trolley, blinding him and then using said glass items to put him down. That being said, he didn't look like he had proper intent to do harm or knew what he was doing.

>be gib hungry nigger
>behave like gib hungry nigger
>Oi! WE'S GONNA NEED TA STOPH THE ASTREME RIOGHT WINGGAS!

>they 'axed' him to leave.
brilliant.

Attached: 64516fwfw5f.jpg (248x189, 15K)

Oi, m8. you can only chop firewood with that axe.

That's wrong and you will get in trouble!

(They never find them man and end up arresting several people for saying mean words online.)

Why does he wear the mask?

It was the dumbest, simplest joke one can make from that situation.
Frankly, I'm surprised noone else posted it yet.

It was just an axeccident, he thought he was applying for a job, you bunch of right wing racists!

>TESCO is set to AXE 15,000 jobs as part of £1.5bn cost-saving measure that will see fish, meat and deli counters across the country close down.
Bakeries will also be overhauled, with the supermarket giant now ordering staff to use pre-frozen dough instead of making it on site.

Attached: axingJobs.jpg (636x481, 52K)

it's been a slow day user...

probably got stop and searched or got looked at by some white racist, either way not his fault.

When your people were victims of slavery 250 years ago, are not a CEO of MegaWiked Co and your benefits run out before your weed does, well you know, you just know whitey's fucking with you. What other choice does this brain surgeon have?

Can confirm
youtube.com/watch?v=d1lBAAH4SzA

what's this brain surgeon doing in the UK, dont they need brain surgeons in deepest darkest Congo? Oh right..of course.

hello fuck they didnt even give them a warning just fired

>nigger starts attacking people with an axe
>we will not tolerate far-right ideology!

Am I missing something here? A very bizarre response.

Alright, alright. I've never seen an axe being used before, I just thought it would turn into blunt force if you block it with your arm + hoodie. But that jacket...Pretty sure my puffy jacket is 20% knife proof and 100% axe nigger proof.

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 917K)

tried to murder 3 people, parents top (((union))) offiicials = very light sentence

>ayyyy ayyy lemme ax you for a dolla

Tbf South Africans probably understand that a warning doesn't really do much other than increase the likelihood of you being harmed when it comes to South Africa.

Don't be silly what you're seeing here is a young doctor on his way to the hospital on his day off to save the babies taking a quicker way through tescos. He was merely checking to see if he had his surgical axe on him (which he'd need for a vital life saving operation) and a lot of racist whites assumed a black man with a sharp metal object meant trouble.....whites are so evil! All clear now? Good.

Not for 1984 it ain't

Have you ever cooked or used a knife/cleaver to cut meat?

>Pretty sure my puffy jacket is 20% knife proof and 100% axe nigger proof.
Pretty sure that would be a clothing range which would make you very rich in London..there you now buy a wholesale pallet of nigger stab proof jackets or hoodies from alibaba or amazon

>amazon.co.uk/Marom-Dolphin-Ltd-BULLETPROOF-Flight/dp/B00872HSTY/ref=sr_1_21/257-7451904-4598242?ie=UTF8&qid=1548775570&sr=8-21&keywords=stab proof jacket

ching ching.

Attached: jacket545.jpg (977x436, 55K)

I think the tacit implication here, is, that the UK's exit from the EU is racist and increasing the fragile community ties by whites hating immigrants; obviously the police have given black africans a 'pass' to fight back against these right wing types --as they should. Tut tut tut, would must ensure a future for our mixed raced Congonese children.

>Israel

No. Never cooked in my life. Tried 2 minute noodles before, but that was using the kettle and not the cooker.
>£459.14
Time to go rub my grandmas foot for some cash. Thanks user

Those are illegal

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-073140.png (720x1280, 340K)

That pyscho man bitch tranny only got 4.5 years for nearly killing that man!!!

A DAD whose head was almost "cut in half" in an axe attack by a drugged-up stranger has slammed her soft 4½ year jail sentence

>“She’ll do her time easily and get paroled in mid-2021. It’s played out perfectly for her, perhaps better than she expected.”

Out in 2021!!!

Transgender Amati, a trade union organiser, went prowling with the axe after storming out of a disastrous Tinder date hours earlier.She was dosed up on psychedelic “love drug” MDA, antidepressants, cannabis, vodka and transgender hormones, the court heard.Just after 1am she wrote online: “One day I am going to kill a lot of people”, and sent a message to one of the women she had been on a date with saying: “Most people deserve to die, I hate people”.She listened to the dark-themed song Flatline by US metal band Periphery and changed her Facebook status to: “Humans are only able to destroy, to hate, so that is what I shall do.” After doing a lap of the shop and attacking Ben she swung the axe at Sharon, who was at the counter buying milk. Amati tried to hit her a second time as she lay sprawled on the ground but narrowly missed. CCTV showed her then calmly walking away across the forecourt.
She also tried to kill a homeless man nearby, then feigned unconsciousness when cops tracked her down in the front garden of a house.

>thesun.co.uk/news/8278108/ben-rimmer-axe-attack-head-cut-assailant-sentence/
Clearly axe crimes are the way forward.

Attached: axeNINTCHDBPICT000464256086.jpg (650x1000, 77K)

Wow I've never seen a Cyprusposter before. What's it like being so close to Our Greatest Ally?

I must have some 'jew' in our family history

If you ever try cooking a roast just whetstone your knife and slash at it like a sperg and see what it looks like after. That's why I chuckle when cunts screech at a cop for not shooting a knife weilding nigger in the leg as he charges.

>What's it like being so close to Our Greatest Ally?
oh it's fucking great mate, Israel has a direct line to the RAF base they call up whenever they went a Tornado sortie to bomb the fuck out of Syria.

Attached: IMG_459_1344_3.jpg (377x201, 17K)

God Britain is so fucking cucked. Niggers run around with knives and stab whitey every single day while the police let it happen and spend all their time trying to find ways to fuck over whites. Your country is fucked, if that happened in America that nigger would have a hole in his head.

Just ban axes already omg!

Where is that last paragraph from?

Maibvisira is already out on supervised probation.

same article.

London has seen violent crime rates spiral since Labour’s Sadiq Khan took over as mayor, with homicide figures published last month showing murders at a ten-year high.
However, one of the capital’s top police officers used an interview with the BBC earlier this week to instead highlight the supposed threat posed to the public by Brexit, asserting that Britain’s withdrawal from the EU had “the potential to divide communities and set communities against each other” and even lead to a rise in “far-right extremist ideology”.
Asserting that police saw a rise in “hate crime” and “far-right rhetoric” following the 2016 vote to Leave the European Union, London Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner and counter-terror police chief Neil Basu said: “What I want to make absolutely clear is that we are concentrating very heavily on making sure that [‘far-right’ ideology] doesn’t get a foothold in this country.”

>breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/24/london-shoppers-flee-axeman-rampage/

Mm the OP made it seem like it was in response to this incident. Retarded copper nontheless.

DID THEY REALLY USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO TALK ABOUT FAR RIGHT IDEOLOGY

>This is how we do action in London my bruda

did german police put out a blurred wanted poster?

I'm a Brit (ignore the flag), but I honestly wish I had a gun. Fucking hate the UK, such a shithole country

They use everything as an excuse.
It's easy in countries where the people have spent almost a century embarrassed of their own shadow.
It's also why they are trying like hell to quash the Yellow Vest movement there, UK government has clue-all how to defend even itself.

I hope that shits on Tesco's reputation, for making shit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWCeMGMtkG8