Sincere question:

Sincere question:
How does it feel to be blind cheerleaders of a bonafide NeoCon administration? Bolton is known scum and Mnuchin is Skull and Bones class of 1985, running the treasury. Why is this tolerated by the trumpers?

Attached: 5390EFDB-3181-45D5-9E35-2D27993E5B4C.jpg (1242x893, 655K)

As long as they keep BTFO brown people I'm cool with it

yet more brown in the gov

As long as it’s Trump these fucking neocons would march to any war tune.
They have no principles. It’s pathetic how quickly the Trump crowd forgot about America First anti-interventionism.

its a work in progress, faggot, wtf do you want? because if we get a bunch of idiots in there like aoc, things will be just as fucked up
so chill the fuck out, settle down, and grow the fuck up

Fuck off back to your discord

>Mnuchin is Skull and Bones class of 1985, running the treasury.
Yeah that's the problem, not his membership in the tribe.

Both are the problem.

Kill yourself rat shill

Why would you support military intervention in Venezuela?

>let's just let russia and china expand their influence what could go wrong
it's kill or be killed out here child

This thread makes neocons so mad, ho lee fuck

Keep it up

Attached: img.jpg (627x803, 151K)

Neocon shill rat

>rope in ID

How does it feel to shill for the soul-less globo-homo control grid that will purge useful idiots the first chance it gets?

We will rope all of you neocon jew rats

come try, big boy

that traitor woulda been hung by his balls by real americans a few decades ago

Feelzgoodman.jpeg

Attached: B7FB4D42-F97E-40F7-8A11-DFEBB54B39CD.jpg (252x200, 11K)

Hows it feel knowing that when Trump gives the word your going up a light pole?

Why wait?

Bolton is a cunt
Please leafnigger, tell me bout muh reel merica

>A-at least hillary didnt win
Cope

Because i enjoy seeing commies suffer

Ok, neocon

>discord tranny thread
This thread again.

well since I'm probably at least twice your age and used to live there I could probably tell you a lot if you could put down your soi for a minute or two

If we look at a simple theoretical sliding scale of /ourguy/hood, 10 being /ourguy/ -10 being typical political trash, I think Trump seemed like a 6 when he was elected and either revealed himself to be or was beaten into being a 1 in reality.

Fuck the gommunists :DD
Send our boys down hehe
Amerigan freedom xDDDD

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (800x450, 48K)

>Why is this tolerated by the trumpers?
Because the days of you faggots using something that doesn't matter to get us to surrender in shame are over. As long as he's fucking you up I really don't give a shit about anything else.

When you want to have an honest discussion about what you really believe and what you really want instead of constantly trying to manipulate us into retreating, we will have something to talk about.

Until then, I'm playing your game and that is Fuck You, I Win.

Because pasifists aren’t taken seriously in negotiations

All of these faggots are chink larpers trying to stir shit up. You're dead chinkfaggot, accept that your time is over. Your masters have decided to put you down

Or don't fall into the fake right vs left paradigm, something that people were staring to figure out not too long ago when both the right and left were against the jew wars.

Attached: lyBbz1U.jpg (611x404, 39K)