Am I a degenerate for...?

Am I a degenerate for...?
>having long hair
>actively choosing to live in Los Angeles
>being white but dating an Asian woman
>consuming weed occasionally
>consuming alcohol regularly

Attached: inherent-vice.jpg (718x478, 101K)

Yes

Attached: E794025B-CCE8-4819-B1A9-F9BB8E5C23FB.jpg (750x476, 335K)

You are just a living cliché.

Why exactly though?

this mainly, the rest is ok

>calls others degenerate
>posts child-fucking semitic mindslave leader

no, you're Jesus

A cliche for what exactly, my Chilean friend?

The pay is very good and it's definitely a better place to live in than my hometown in north Nevada.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes

Care to explain why?

>having long hair
no
depends on the reason
yes
yes
no

No, but are you living a fantasy? Are you aware of the state of Los Angeles, and do you care? I lived there and it's a very dingy town now, overrun with Mexicans.

This place is a shithole, that's true but my job pays very well and the neighborhood I live in is mostly white and Asian with very little crime.

You seem alright to me famalam
Now all you need to do is fight the corruption in your own way in order to be righteous
be the degenerate anti-degenerate

Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes

I get the feeing LA is going to implode in the near future. You should have a game plan. Marry the girl and raise a family elsewhere.

I have a good amount of money saved up, so if anything goes wrong I can always move back to Reno.

How exactly can I fight corruption?

Never understood people who get a pass on burning your liver to death but then freak out over weed.
You do know that alcohol is also bad for testosterone?

sounds like your next step is becoming a trap

Alcohol is bad for you but I like drinking wine and rum.

Why would I ever become a trap? I'm not gay.

You are not degenerate for how you look, or what substances you put into your body. You are degenerate for what comes out of your body. The bible actually says this very nearly word for word.
I use that verse to show Christians that God doesn't actually give a shit if you get intoxicated. He cares about what intoxicated men do.
If you are able to hold your liquor without hurting yourself, or others you are not degenerating.
If you can smoke weed without being lazy, and apathetic you are not degenerating
No one else can make these assertions for you. You know what your potential is. You know when you are being lazy. You know when you are drunk, and being malicious. You know your true self. Only you can honestly judge whether you are degenerate, or not

also
You're doing this backwards. You even live in a place where weed is legal too.

>How exactly can I fight corruption?
some Jow Forumsacks put up fliers, that was never my thing
I suppose you'll know when the time is right
you made this thread because you understand the rampant degeneracy in the mainstream and wish to understand your place in it
do you feel like you can be honest with your friends and family?
I live in nyc, i have to lie every day or i'll get fired and lose my friends, shits fucked breh

Attached: snrub.jpg (793x594, 34K)

I'll admit, I am definitely lazy when I consume weed, but I only consume weed on certain days when I don't have to work.

I would put up fliers but all of my neighbors are old boomers. How would they benefit?

kek

you're not suicidal either but something tells me you're gonna kys

>I would put up fliers but all of my neighbors are old boomers. How would they benefit?
depends on what the flier says, doesn't it?
you could become more active in local politics, or it could be as simple as saying "no" when someone says something absurd, like women are equal to men in all areas

I have never felt the need to kill myself. I'm happy with my life. I don't want to live here forever, but for the time being I'm doing well.

I already say that among close friends and family though I don't want to risk losing my job by saying that to coworkers.

Yes stop being a faggot.

Attached: 1548742626884.jpg (306x349, 20K)

>when I don't have to work.
Oh what a joy this is that we in modern society can enjoy.
My father once told me a story about his a conversation he had with my great grandmother. When he was a child at her house (old school home literally had an out house) my father asked his grandmother, curious about her life "What do you like to do in your free time" She just simply replied with "What free time?"
There was once a time when there was so much to get done just to survive, and sleep comfortably that you were constantly moving through out the day.

>I already say that among close friends and family though I don't want to risk losing my job by saying that to coworkers.
>checked
so you and I are in a similar position
fight at your own level and in your own way, familia
the only thing that keeps other people from speaking out against leftist insanity is that they're afraid of being ostracized, but most normal Americans don't believe in that bullshit

Wild assumptions, and baseless accusations.

You know how I know you people are low IQ?
Take a wild guess.

"hey guys let me explain how edgy and alternative i am. and you can tell me if im not cool or not"

wow, you really are a attention seeking faggot. Nobody cares if you have long hair and date asians. you are such a cringey 16 year old. Get over yourself.

>having long hair

Stopped reading there.

I hope you die a painful death you cum slurping faggot

Attached: 1548394152331.jpg (600x656, 27K)

lol, tell me brainlet

You know why.

don't worry if other people judge you do wtf you want its your life.

everything is fine except the alcohol.
if you're living in LA you're basically top of the food chain.

are you actively trying to find the meaning of your life? Or are you just floating along as a passenger?

>Seems to me that if you have to come for validation to Jow Forums whether or not you're a degenerate then you've been committing philosophical suicide already for a long time. Have you not read Camus, my friend?

Yes, now kys

>having long hair
long hair is traditional but I can bet that you aren't wearing long hair traditionally so it's degenerate
only because you chose to live in a degenerate area
this isn't degenerate but more you forever tainting not only your children's bloodline but your children's children and their children's children and forever until the end of time
degenerate
degenerate

my conclusions have concluded that you're a degenerate

Attached: 54615133.jpg (273x185, 10K)

I did already. The fact you didn't pick that up already is only further proving my point.

>A cliche for what exactly
A Californian

So is weed. And so are Asians genes.