“Learn to Code” is an opportunity

If they ban people based on what they believe our op is it can be used to make them ban things everyday people say, like:

“God bless you”
“Pedophilia is wrong”
“White people deserve to live”

The masses will wake up quickly

Attached: 306AC082-C532-43C5-8327-AC7EF6BE8C70.jpg (450x249, 13K)

You get banned on facebook for saying two of the three things you just posted already.
And the third one in some cases.

GAMERS

RISE

Attached: 8E5BD89A-895B-43F5-B480-CA600A2B315A.jpg (1440x1080, 285K)

UP

Attached: C5292EB5-95A6-4062-AA0F-F07DBD376EC4.jpg (960x524, 67K)

>The masses will wake up quickly

Attached: 1547502119443.gif (320x240, 48K)

I get you. Say something really inocculus but say it enough and the right time and enmasse, to annoy. Take one of their own ideas and bombard them with it to the point they stop people.

You could be nicer:
"Since you are no longer employed as a journalist, a career change to the computer sciences may be fruitful."

Pushing this

I just think this whole thing once again exposes that they are all in some super secret faggy club together...which is actually as we all know, more nefarious than it may seem.

I'm going in boys. Will update with results. Anyone got the Twitter handles on really fucking whiny journos I can start with?

>get them to ban everything
>Accelerationism
pic related will soon be declared "Hate Speech" because the reader might fill in X group.

Attached: IOTB.png (850x1100, 19K)

LEARN TO CODE
LEARN TO CODE
LEARN TO CODE

MOM'S GONNA FIX IT ALL SOON
MOM'S COMIN' ROUND TO PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT OUGHTA BE

Is coding a good thing to learn, anyway? I feel like you'd always be in danger of getting replaced by an h1b person no matter how good you are.

I mean, with "white" added, it is 100% considered hate speech because "white nationalists have used it." Happening at universities for sure.

This. And the white collar world is generally union-free so you've got 0 job security. If pajeets will code for half of what you're asking you're getting a pink slip.

Yeah, it's a good basic logical skill to learn, just like math, philosophy, physics, how chemical reactions work, how to mow the lawn or paint your house or grow tomatoes.

You're not going to compete with professionals any more than you will with farmers or wall st. professionals, but it's good to know something about how it works inside.

Soon it will offensive to simply say "It is OK to exist(be)"

Attached: IOTLC.png (850x1100, 30K)

WAY TO MISS THE POINT

hold on, if the sheet of paper is white, wouldn't that represent it being ok to be white? I'm pretty sure this could easily be sold, and it'd be only okay to print on non-white paper

this is it lads

checkem

I'm finding any blue check mark I can in the journalism industry and responding to them with "God loves you". In curious as to the results.

Based n chekd

>White paper is racist
Sometime last fall someone actually tried to get this going.
Just put up blank pieces of paper and let the Lefty Fascists minds run wild.

Attached: FeelingsWhoaoaoaFeeeelings.jpg (590x350, 73K)