This KILLS the newfag

This KILLS the newfag

Attached: Week 3.gif (244x203, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DN4pJ1bEdFA
express.co.uk/news/nature/731447/Dog-owner-jailed-feeding-pet-painkillers-beating-it-shovel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aww, poor doggo.

im here since 9 years and still havent watched this gif and will never do

Haven't clicked that gif in years. Couldn't imagine spoiling that dog with so many treats in one sitting. Were they trying to kill it

youtu.be/DN4pJ1bEdFA

DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS

It's worth it. Doggo tries to run instinctively without being right-side-up.

watch don't so dies it until spasms it then and shovel a with repeatedly hit is dog a

This must be really edgy for Canadians. We turned school shooting into a sport. Get on my fucking level leaf.

This is why the white race will never prosper. Because pussies can’t even watch a dog get hit, let alone going out and rounding up all the degenerates by force and offing them. The west is over. Say hello to your nigger and muslim overlords.

That gif is just sad. Its not even gore, just a sad gif of some subhuman killing a dog that propably isnt even his

there did you what see I

i have no problems when humans (especially niggers) get killed or tortured. but when a dog gets hurt or dies i get feelings

Pussy

Those are the same feelings that let niggers into your country to rape your women and shit in the pools.

What did the dog do?

Attached: thiskillthenewfag.png (1209x1710, 106K)

Can't believe mods stickied this wtf

>No girl would ever fuck me so I jerk off to dogs getting their faces bashed in
How’s the virgin life?

ran his ass across the patio

wahh I never wanted to see shovel dog :(

fuk you OP :P

What does it mean if I feel literally nothing every time I watch this?

>fuk you OP :P
kys

Killing an innocent creature for amusement is evil. Even sport hunters are at least taught to respect the animals they're killing: this is every bit as degenerate and monstrous as abortion.

The exact opposite fucko. I would bash this scrawny chinks face in if I had the chance. Dogs are a gift from God

poor dog but i like how this absolutely kills the ameritard. these people let their dogs sleep in their beds, disgusting.

Attached: doggo.jpg (750x751, 123K)

That you’re a sub human chink

Is that it?

express.co.uk/news/nature/731447/Dog-owner-jailed-feeding-pet-painkillers-beating-it-shovel

Dogs are bro tier and have been with white men for thousands of years.

Nah I'm a fucking white male

wtf why did mods sticky this?

Yeah, sure but letting your dog into your bed is disgusting

your ancestors kept dogs in the yard, you cuddle up with them and let them fart in your bed and drag their balls across your matress. enjoy your dog dutch ovens.

They typically lay on the blanket, not under the fucking covers

Beds are for fags anyway. Doggo cuddling up with you while you're sleeping on the ground is much like a cat but bigger.

Why would I want to watch a barbarian smash a dog with a shovel?

>having 2 German Shepherds that would literally run through hell to protect your family
Feels good man

aren you suppose to be posting those fake Discord tranny screenshot ?

It's just a dog krautboy.

No, of course that isn't it. The dog had rabies and was going to die a slow, painful death, but the owner didn't have the money to put the dog down at the vet. So the owner beat the dog to death with a shovel, while crying loudly. Bastard loved that dog.

Newfags are weak.