How is white genocide real?

How is white genocide real?

Attached: white genocide.png (1186x676, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHA FUNNEH

Attached: file.png (1076x684, 865K)

because everyone wants a white gf?
and its rayciss to deny people that?
fucking leaf

On Wikipedia look up black pride, then look up gay pride, finally look up white pride.

These types of things are happening in every institution in the modern world. Blacks, gays, what have you are touted as heros meanwhile whites are looked down upon and scolded. It will soon get to the point that our children and their children will wish they were black or even act gay in order to have an easier life. In the end whites will be forced to give up, roll over and die or fight just to be treated like a human.

Too many niggers.

who the fuck knows........
Please learn something
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Attached: 1546657329205.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

I don't see anything wrong with the italian.

DAS RITE WITEBOI

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 34K)

Also, niggers are relatively hard to find in my part of ireland, it's the muslims invading us.!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Can I introduce you to my oven? Mr.Kang?

Attached: IMG_5889.png (640x1136, 67K)

Fucking sand niggers are even worse than niggers in my opinion. Get them out, send em over to the english fucks, they deserve it

Anyone who believe this is below 90iq

Attached: B66AB126-0D61-4AFC-A5F8-39D6B65CA2C3-840-000001BD7746774D.jpg (950x960, 131K)

But all irish are niggers?

Fuck off canadian cuck

This claim is always submitted with absolutely no actual proof.
Mixing with subhumans is never a good thing.
You dumb down your offspring.
It's common sense but you have faggots with tons of money who want to rewrite reality.

THats what I'm screaming!

Attached: 58F21EF8-4044-4BB7-8953-F6B02FBCAA30-248-000000FACA5A859E.jpg (1024x605, 89K)

>I'm a big black guy
For you
>I'm a victim of systemic violence
Lol nigga why don't you just fight the police, like LMAO nigga you a big dude, just fight back hahaha

Ooff someone needs a Spanish history lesson

Whites are projected to become minorities in nearly every traditionally white nation within the next 40 years.

>hOw iS wHiTe gEnOcIdE ReAL?

is this really a quote from this book?

there is no such quote in this book. why is this image still being circulated

Niggers and Mexicans have lower iqs and have a slave work mentality. We won’t need many workers soon with A.I. Figure it out