What is Jow Forums's view on yellow fever?

What is Jow Forums's view on yellow fever?

Would it be degenerate if I went on tinder and got a kawaii asian gf like pic related?

Attached: kawaiiinthestreetsasiangf.jpg (1125x2436, 161K)

It's not degenerate to fuck an Asian woman. It's degenerate to seed inside her, creating hapa offspring.

Dating one asian girl =/= yellow fever

Ok. Thx.

Sex outside of marriage is degenerate. Your seed is your literal life force, don’t waste it

I want asian wife and no children, I couldn’t stand having asian looking kids

No with yellow people sorry

as long as you dont breed her who cares, plow away.

Well; my hope to be, soon x-girlfriend is "American Thailand" and is as mentally retarded as they come. Her major study in college is structural engineering. Despite her intellect, she is a irrefutable ASS. She never mad it to full girlfriend status before I had to start the transition of dumping her for her older sister who is not seriously mentally retarded. The problem is; she can't distinguish the difference between reality and fantasy. She was vary charming on the first imprison, but; as time went on she tells me that people that are her friends at first are not her friends for long. So; I take it under advisement to be on the lookout for what is going to be the cause of the end of this friendship. And on one occasion she asked me a question; Do you know how to play the Guitar? And I only study the Guitar as a hobby, not a major. Well; I guess my answer was not to her satisfaction and she immediately turned on her heals and walked away. This action is what's known as "SHUNNING". Which means; she disapproves of me or my answer was unacceptable to her. I was immediately taken back by her erroneous snap judgement and called her to the quick; to point out the similarity's between the two of us and she understood it. But; I find that when she makes these snap judgements she is not looking for equality, but; superiority, and uses the fidelity of a friendship to find imperfection to exploit into argument. I thought we might have to settle our difference with Samurai Swords like "Uma Thurman and David Carradine" in "Kill Bill" because this bitch was really getting on my last nerve. So now when I go over to her house I have to avoid making eye contact with her "stooped-ass" while trying to get my rap on with her older sister. "AWKWARD"?

For women

Fug, would marry.

> (OP)
>as long as you dont breed her who cares, plow away.
Stop with the hypocrisy. Would you say the same thing to a black guy fucking a white woman?

It’s not so much the Asian features of Japan offspring. It’s that most Asians are really short.

Shortness in men is a tough road. If you must breed, impregnate a tall Asian girl.

They aren't "kawaii", they are ugly as fuck, especially after they take off the caked on layers of makeup and prosthetics---yes, cosmetic prosthetics, something which only old white ladies use in Western society. They are also dumber than you'd care to admit. They are superficial. Soul-less. They won't care about your needs or emotions. If you are a sociopath though, like the insectoids, then you will be a happy man, because she'll be just like you. If you are a decent human being with a soul, you'll feel like you made the biggest mistake of your life, but there's nothing to be done about it, nor do you wish to admit you were wrong out of pure embarrassment and shame, plus the fact she'd take everything from you if you were to divorce.

A man who's been with many women is more desirable than a woman who's been with many men. And at that, a man who's been with no women shan't be desirable at all (eg. yourself)

You already know the answer, (((memeflag))).

Attached: D00F6F1B-E1AD-402B-BC20-AC1F9DF5DCE9.jpg (750x374, 153K)

just fap you retard
get it out of your system and find something intelligent to do with your time

Wrong. It’s better to occupy Asian wombs for 9 months with your superior Aryan seed than to allow them to birth more 100% soulless insect people. Whites need to occupy as many wombs as possible.

BLEACHing is the way to go. You have virtually unlimited sperm, so why not? Pump it & dump it.

You can't apply the same morals to woman as to men you fucking kike relevatist.

>today I will remind them

Attached: 1544672067797.jpg (720x1000, 107K)

A white man fucking lots of woman only makes his worth go up.
A white woman fucking lots of guys only makes her stock plumet.
And if she fucks a nigger she needs a bailout.

Only the cringiest dudes go for Asians

t.roastie

Attached: 1522989049321.jpg (1440x810, 265K)

It's degenerate to have sex outside of marriage, slag-enabler

It will emasculate the white man if it occurs in greater numbers. Here’s a hard redpill for the Asian fetischists.
>Stephen Jay Gould objected to the ranking of races as more or less neotenous, but Gould argued that if one used the terms set forth by 1920s proponents of racial neoteny, "Asians" are "clearly" the most neotenized human "race"
>Ashley Montagu said that the "Mongoloid skull generally, whether Chinese or Japanese, has been rather more neotenized than the Caucasoid or European...,"[3] and Montagu added that "Chinese peoples" are "perhaps" the best representatives of neoteny out of the Mongoloids.
>Regarding behavioral neoteny, Mathieu Alemany Oliver says that neoteny partly (and theoretically) explains stimulus seeking, reality conflict, escapism, and control of aggression in consumer behavior.
>Caucasoid or European..."[3] "The female skull, it will be noted, is more pedomorphic in all human populations than the male skull."[3]

>further observed that "the skeleton of the classic Mongoloid type is very delicately made, even down to the character of the sutures of the skull which, like those of the infant skull, are relatively smooth and untortuous. In fact the Mongoloid presents so many physical traits which are associated with the late fetus or young infant that he has been called a fetalized, infantilized or pedomorphic type.

>Doug Jones, a professor of anthropology at Cornell University, said that human evolution's trend toward neoteny may have been caused by sexual selection in human evolution for neotenous facial traits in women by men with the resulting neoteny and feminization in males being a "by-product" of sexual selection for neotenous female faces.

Attached: D5F4FF9F-5224-4DB4-B45F-FD2CD54B958A.png (527x362, 50K)

>t. Actual fat roasties
You probably aren't white either.

Attached: nathan.jpg (624x414, 98K)