Why are Jow Forums humour threads never funny

Oh yeah, because white men aren't funny

Attached: IMG_8511.jpg (750x999, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoBxFfz4Dko
vocaroo.com/i/s0QdyUr7nOHW
thebullylist.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name one black comedian who never told a race joke. I'm off today so I've got plenty of time to wait.

fuck journos

Attached: 1544201014492.png (16x16, 156)

Why is she forgetting about bad puns?

I feel like this tweet is a call to voilets.

Attached: Carloz.jpg (632x464, 47K)

Black comedy is basically just screaming. There is no nuance to black comedy. Plus, they can't do irony, meta-humor, self-aware humor, etc...

Who is paying for bots to like these kinds of tweets?

>Black comedy is basically just screaming.
Billy Cosby would like a word with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=JoBxFfz4Dko

>Name one black comedian who never told a race joke. I'm off today so I've got plenty of time to wait.
I've never heard one who hasn't. After all it's not like nigger are ever creative.

Dave Chappelle, Richard Pryor and Chris Rock would beg to differ.

Those guys made millions of dollars screaming into a microphone.

Why are you screncapping a twitter post of a prostitute and postin it on Jow Forums?

If you hate this place so much, then why are you here, Canacuck?

And if you love niggers and Muslims so much, then why don't you just move to Somalia?

faggot

all three are loud ass niggers in literally every comedy special they have ever done

racism and sexism is still more complex than muh vagina jokes

White people do a lot of self-deprecating humor. Pretty much all white male comics do it. In fact, there's hundreds of successful white male comedians who never ever make jokes about niggers, shitskins, women, or disabled people.
The reason a lot of us do make fun of them is because it's taboo. Everyone knows how blacks are. Everyone knows what race is and how it affects behavior and intelligence. Everyone knows women and men are different. So saying it out loud breaks tension. It breaks down that uncomfortable barrier between people and being able to tell the truth. They don't like being restricted by dumb rules about what you can or cannot say. So it's cathartic to hear someone finally say it.
So when we're anonymous, or in a close group of friends, we like to be able to tell the truth and the 'humor' in it is mostly tied to the absurdity of the social restrictions around actually speaking the truth. It feels good, it's a relief, and that sense of relief and honesty is the source of humor.

>basic bitch who posts on twitter tens of times a day says dumb shit
>cant debate and just calls people angry
fucking shocked

Pryor is funny but the rest are garbage and low iq
Patrice o neal is the best, and he's still dogshit, so yeah, not alot to say for black comedians, which is ok, considering the whole pygmies away from being the lowest form of human existence and the sheer complexity of comedic tradition, this stuff dates back to well before recorded history

ok, let's test. tell a joke that isn' racist, sexist or about disabled people.

Humor has to hurt, you know? A good joke always challenges a social norm by making fun of it. Racism, sexism and alike are that funny to make jokes about because you're breaking taboos. This is the reason why the "The Left Can't Meme"-Meme is quite on spot - because they don't dare to slaughter the holy cow of political correctness.
Deep inside, everyone is an edgelord, basically.

Based pepito

90% race jokes.

>claims white people are racist
> is white
>complains about certain (humoristic) traits people of a certain skin colour have

Yeah shes right and at the same time no different.
They always accuse you for doing what they do.

I'm really happy to see someone admit that Patrice O'Neal wasn't that funny. He's just dead, and for some reason that boosts a comic's value by 100x. I should do a comedy bit about how being dead gives you a comedy multiplier on your skill tree. It won't get many laughs, but when I die, someone will dig it up and put sad music behind it and put it on youtube. People in the comments will call me a visionary and talk about how I wasn't doing comedy, I was doing philosophy that the audience couldn't understand.
Like that Bill Hicks bit about taking mushrooms and discovering that we're all one and the same, blah blah. It was just a dumb bit about how mushrooms affect your brain, but for some reason it gets dramatized into some deep wisdom all the time. "Whoah dude, he was like a prophet." Then the next bit is about a maggot popping out of a cum bubble emerging from George Bush's dick, and nobody feels like that taints his saint-like image.

>he's still shit

Dude died 8 years ago

t. spastic wog bint

>implyimg that all white men are racist
>being racist to white men

Yet here you are.

I think what's she's trying to say is she wants white dick

>literally
>literally
Maybe she thinks if she says it enough people will think she's smart?

>The reason a lot of us do make fun of them is because it's taboo
At the end of the day we're the model majority, we are who these people fundamentally aspire to be, who these people wish to make bussiness with, who they wish to share traits with, regardless of how much they shit on us it's self evident, I think deep down all europeans know their status of superiority over non-europeans, they understand this reality of envy and the want of agency change, and more importantly, they delude themselves into thinking it's ok, all under control, this is our form of civilizational delusion, this notion that we can engineer the world at will
It's probably where the self deprecating comes from, as a sort of counter balance to reality, that position where you effectively are so powerful and sure of your ideals that you end up destroying yourself over lack of zeal and healthy revisionism

Two people walked into a bar.
The third one ducked.

Its amazing that a set of tits and a wet hole constitutes 25k hits.
Hope she feels vaued

A masochist and a sadist meet along a path.
The masochist says, "Hurt me." and the sadist replies, "no".

The left can't meme and their comedy is going bankrupt.
Dumb thread.
Sage

find me one that hasn't

>privileged psychopaths
yes that's why we're on twitter constantly saying insane shit to get more attention from moronic orbiters

These people would never say that irl so I don't really give shit.

Attached: 1548009021398.jpg (640x639, 99K)

JUST

Attached: 1548767816726.png (608x367, 38K)

He tiny!

>patrice is shit
just stop

Attached: d1pvkhxyqdd21.jpg (800x800, 38K)

He cute

Someone recreate the post with "black boys" and spread it to expose the hypocrisy.

Lol

Attached: 4e3.png (1564x900, 128K)

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised by Kevin Hart's comedy, bro. There's almost no malice to it.

I fucking KNEW IT

I agree with the point on self deprecation. Arrogance and self-assuredness have become taboo in their own right. It's considered distasteful to like yourself, your people, your traits, etc. It's all social posturing to undersell yourself.
>Aw, me? Shucks I'm just a guy trying to make it in the world. Nothing special about me.
That's what we've been sold as the ideal self-image. Women have been taught to see that as the ideal man. He's the 'best deal'. He's not so confident that he'll leave you for a newer model. He's not so arrogant that he won't appreciate you. He's a bargain!
So a lot of guys shoot for that persona. Well, if you're white, that is. If you're not, then all bets are off. You have the disadvantage of not being white, so nobody's going to mistake you for too arrogant because you've got this one big glaring flaw about you already.

colonized

Maybe bill Cosby? I didn’t look it up, just from the top of my head.

>not citing sinbad
I mean sinbad is not funny but he doesn't shout.

Ok fag guess that's why we lost the meme war. Oh wait

>is white
You're German, you of all people should know that isn't true

Every time

YOU RASIST SCUMBAG NIGGER.

> white men aren't funny
We can't compete with niggers but we're still funny.
But no, we can't compete with niggers.
They do HILARIOUS SHIT.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Name one women who is funny

Yeah man, I watched the guy in good faith and all, but he just didn't breach that critical mass, that tipping point of the understanding of the human condition, again, I think this is a property exclusive to homogeneous europeans, I mean, comedy is the dance of identity, it is a fundamental recognition of the shit sandwhich we're all being fed, of who we are as a sentient people, so it's no wonder that the hegemon of comedy, namely america, is suffering dearly in this regard

Negro comedy is screaming "yall muhfuckas act like yall ain't know bout (insert something ghetto people do)!!"
And
"yall ladies be acting like yall pussies fire when half yall muhfuckas got dat saggy tire puss! I see yall men acting all scared around yo lady! Acting like yall ain't know - NIGGA yall know!!"

Or
"only people who ain't figured this shit out yet is them cracker muhfuckas. Crackers be saying 'why yes, sir, I do quite enjoy sexual relations with my wife' NIGGA yall ain't know bout no good pussy!!"

kek

Al Jolson?

>You have the disadvantage of not being white, so nobody's going to mistake you for too arrogant because you've got this one big glaring flaw about you already
Hahaha, that's the finest way I think I've seen this reality laid out, because it is absolutely contextually relevant
>It's considered distasteful to like yourself, your people, your traits, etc. It's all social posturing to undersell yourself.
Exactly man, just imagine this shit in like ancient greece, imagine dorians shitting on myceneans, it simply wouldn't happen, I mean, the punic wars began because of some small failed negotiations, which then carried over into a sort of a pride challenge
What makes me sad is the ease with which we shit on fellow europeans, and not people who for the better part contribute nothing to our societies, you know, they don't care about the same things we do, they don't understand heuristic like we do, caesar is just a name to them, glory is just a name to them, it's a weird position, because everyone recognizes this deep down, even the most self hating of liberal bugmen

Like put screws in Tuna.

Attached: 1Demacia2.png (506x295, 187K)

Well, compared to the carlins of the world he certainly was, funny guy, but there's a gap wider than the known world in that equation, patrice wasn't that much of a craftsman as he was naturally observative and realistic

Attached: F4336D9E-AE50-46C8-A003-F9AC09828BD4.jpg (255x251, 17K)

He doesn’t even have to move far. Any city in Ontario will provide the feel for him.

Very nice
We also would have accepted
>a call for violins

I am convinced that women want to fuck the people they hate.

Prior to 2012 i would agree

Very little good comedy now and i turned off tv years ago

This

Look up Patrice o'neal

Emotions are emotions. Women are emotional and they get more out of hating you with new drama and excitement around every corner rather than loving you and being content with a consistent loving mate.
Holes are fucked up and don’t want to be bored is what I’m getting at. At least until they can’t mess around anymore and have to lock down a provider in their later days.

So in that picture, by her own words, we have white guys making fun of a) everyone else, and b) themselves.

Dave chapelle is brilliant, fuck off

The popular ones sure. Nothing good gets exposure. It's all race baiting anti white horseshit

The idea that white people are responding to this with “yep, u mad” instead of “OMG SHE CALLED US RACIST WHAT DO WE DO HOW DO WE CHANGE HER MIND” fills me with hope.

Because the only power these freaks have is the fact that white people care about being called mean names by them.

what else you gonna joke about?

Attached: 1530190327923.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

*AHEM*

vocaroo.com/i/s0QdyUr7nOHW

Attached: 71589306-83D3-4552-973C-0ADCE7BA7388.jpg (511x671, 41K)

I bet she fucks white guys.

Attached: DnP6tHfUcAAy6oK.jpg (2048x1836, 303K)

She wants big white cock very badly

childhood is carlin is a comedic mastermind.

adulthood is realizing how fedora he is and knowing patrice is the patrician

I'm Scandinavian decent and I have a black gf. Say goodbye to your ancestors in Canada

Jew bitch

Attached: 306CAAE8-ED61-4FC5-B803-A291EC399DA0.jpg (632x548, 55K)

White men are funny and have a wider range of humor than she says.
However, Jow Forums has about the range of humor that she says. But that's not to say Jow Forums users don't tell other jokes off Jow Forums.

So...she hangs around blacks and don't think they stink?

She actually thinks their behavior is better?

They think niggers have a better sense of humor

Nigger: muh dick
Thot: hehehehe you're so funny
Nigger: lemme see how far you can take muh dick
Thot: LMAO you're so funny!

CARLOS!

But the girls handle is "dainty violet"

>white men
but your picture refers to white "boys"
Try to be consistent

Attached: black_lives_matter_if_a_cop_kills_one_stats_and_shoes.jpg (740x842, 522K)

What a slut.
She probably makes breakfast too.

Attached: Ds30ZxmUUAANFaE.jpg (1932x1932, 455K)

Go fuck yourselves. Black people are hilarious, especially in normal conversations. I love my black friends, and also black girls have a better sense of humor than white girls and black girls are prettier.

Attached: 08FC8736-04FF-4E72-9590-F7A923C665F5.gif (350x545, 1.98M)

putting her on thebullylist.org/ rn

wow that chick is disgusting

Go watch patrice o neal on fox or other news outlets, hes a fucking retarded nigger when hes not doing comedy.

too much make up otherwise cute

All blacks are comedians by default
>thinking they are a legitimate part of society

I'm being culturally enriched as we speak & yet I still can't take it seriously.

Attached: 312.png (642x504, 147K)

I chuckled.