NETFLIX EXPOSES DEEP STATE

Netflix movie Disclosure Project founder Dr. Steven M. Greer offers evidence of extraterrestrial contact, including top-secret testimonials, documents and never-before-seen UFO footage.

But it's not just a glownigger movie. They expose deep state DOD funding going to "special programs" and the trillions of unaccounted for DOD money. Energy crisis has been solved for decades but kept in secret to pad the Jew wallets with fossil fuels. Discussions on Tesla. Claims of programs above congress and the presidents pay grade. If our elected officials look to far into these programs they drop it for fear for their lives and getting JFK'd (the last pres to open pandoras box on spaceniggers). Clinton did it too and his staff is on record claiming Clinton feared of being assassinated.

Post Deep state redpills if you got em. let's discuss before the (((Jannies))) shut this down.

Attached: p14059673_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s
youtube.com/watch?v=3RqwHACjs1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4yRlWmk6p-w
youtu.be/8Y2i8jBrz2k
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=153&v=Gy7FVXERKFE
amazon.com/Talking-Extraterrestrials-Transforming-Enlightened-Beings/dp/1937907139
amazon.com/Inviting-Walker/dp/1726022811
nytimes.com/2017/11/02/movies/review-a-gray-state-behind-a-filmmakers-madness.html
insidesources.com/john-podesta-pushes-conspiracy-theories-on-season-premiere-of-ancient-aliens/
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-podesta-on-ancient-aliens-hillary-clinton-would-have-declassified-ufo-information?_amp=true
thefederalist.com/2018/04/29/podesta-hillary-would-have-opened-investigation-into-aliens/
youtu.be/p5rI6FhUnP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Netflix

Are you this dumb?

>and the trillions of unaccounted for DOD money
oy vey it's the aliems, goyim

ah yes the govt shill Dr, Steven M. Greer

Steven Gayer omits some convenient (((stuff))).

>believing things Netflix is telling you to believe
Okay, tiger.

Attached: 1525882119784.jpg (699x583, 25K)

check out

Project Blue book
on flixtor. its pure fiction, but an awesome story, ep4 comes out tonight.

There are two types of UFO. Man made and extraterrestrial.

What doesn't make any kind of sense with Greer is that he was a doctor one day, and the next he was "briefing" presidents on ETs. How and why or who I don't get it.

1) Netflix (should be all you need to know)

2) Greer is a well know jackass. He's been peddling this stuff for 15+ years. He charges ppl to go to his retreat where he "calls ufo's". He's also famous for going to public events and then telling people he had a private debriefing with whoever was at said event.

already saw it last year, tl:dr; USA release what you fucking know already, we know ayys exist, we know you have saucers, we know you reverse engineered some shit.

heheh... we aint got nuffin'

fpbp

Attached: 1514148326938.jpg (255x237, 11K)

ive seen the video of the element 115 bending light, try again

steven greer is a bullshit artist who has been saying the same garbage since 2001

AND STILL NOT A SINGLE PICTURE OF A UFO, ALIEN, NO BLUEPRINTS FROM HIS 'EXPERT' WITNESS BUNKER SCIENTIST WHISTELBLOWERS

a few years ago he was trying to fund some free energy project, now he's out in the desert 'summoning' ufos, but he can't take a photo or make them land or talk to the ayys

also he claims to have briefed the clintons on 'ufos' in the 90s

if the ETs don't help us out, they can fuck off
I want my flying saucer already

Fuck off podesta

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-13-06-58-43-171.jpg (411x823, 153K)

Von Braun warned the cia planned to unveil ayy lmao psy op to usher in demand for globalism.

I actually really like greer and the whole bunch that perpetuate all this conspiracy stuff. I just think they make some good entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

unironically a good watch. it reminds me of carl sagan's cosmos except it's completely fuckin whack. torus energy seems like something that would make for fun Jow Forums threads.

Attached: 1531430001179.jpg (1000x748, 339K)

Fuck that ayy bullshit, You need to watch Grey State. They killed the director.

this. i was open to the idea of Active UFO abductions and that shit back in the 90s, but now with all the smart phones and zero video proof of anything. its bullshit

Attached: Art-Bell-Portrait.jpg (728x410, 112K)

it's still possible in remote countries, but it's definitely not happening in the west in the last 20-30 years

maybe when reagan put space lasers up during SDI, they managed to stop all ayys from visiting

or it coulda been BS from the start

where do I find this?

>Netflix is going to reveal government secrets that the government doesn't want revealed
if they say anything new it's because they were told to

youtube.com/watch?v=3RqwHACjs1Q

>still has a netflix account

Attached: 90.jpg (282x252, 18K)

typing "Grey State" in statepage makes it crash what the fuck glowfags?

is that photoshopped? i really need to know?

*startpage

Because aliens are demons, UFOs are mostly government tech they got the knowledge of building from communing with the demons.

"Disclosure" is a bunch of fake BS to make you think they're from other planets

worked for me

It’s good for the normies. I’m summing you didn’t watch it

"Torus energy" is butt energy from sodomy. The esoteric CGI stuff is just turd polishing

Greer is a hack. If you weren't a complete fucking newfag who gets his information from Netflix you'd already know this by now

>netflix

fuck off

You’re looking for /x/ retard.

Attached: 41854B32-223C-45DC-B415-7C7D1ABE4C11.gif (200x200, 1.14M)

it threw a 503, and i tested other querys which worked.

this is true. they also have some great tech, like they can see the future in a way. they see that they are gonna get btfo'd so they are trying to stop it. they have done tons of tests to try to stop the future, some really weird stuff i tell you! like they would set a timer on a bomb and set it to kill someone. then they would check their occulus and see the person died. then they would go take the bomb away to save the person. then, that person would die in some other random weird way! this is why they made the movie 'final destination'! they are creeped out by it, because prophecy says a good dude is gonna come and kill them and take back the world.

>its not the world oligarchy goyim
>its ayy lmaoooo
and they tell me to stop thinking about jews because occam's razor.

Attached: 1406321702143.png (684x576, 119K)

So sad Sagan got mkultraed. He was based

On netflix itself they have a documentary about the movie I linked on Youtube and the death of the film maker. On Netflix its called "A Gray State".

>DEEP STATE
neck yourself fag

thanks.
nothing like that on my end, but it didn't show me a youtube result.

this is the state of Jow Forums now. zoomers are unironically recommending netflix material because it exposes the deep state.

I seriously don't even know why I come here anymore.

did you know the last god manchild was buried in those tombs? they just started digging them up recently. they cut the dude into like 12 pieces and buried them in different locations! they started digging them up because they got worried.... they were all empty! he has returned!

There’s literally countless eyewitness accounts across the globe and videos we can’t tell are real or fake

You can never leave

Weekly reminder the aliens that prefer to be called extraterrestrials or space cousins because some of them are human apparently I mean how would you like to be called an alien? Are currently on Earth and would like to teach us telepathy and peacefulness so please talk to them on Twitter the through the interpreter and download the free PDF telepathically guide

www.twitter.com/SandiaWisdom

Attached: CHL5OeSUgAAOmjQ.jpg (506x708, 62K)

>He didnt watch the Human Lampshade.
Redpills are all over the place, user.

Attached: AN66SAzfRpN67L8tbF_fEb9JNT_0Y3TLBojPI18iUA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Show your flag kike

Attached: 2017-12-16_5a350bea3b278_mars1bigcopy.png (696x635, 83K)

The basis for this technology was discovered by Tesla, developed by the Germans in the 30's, and became functional just before the end of the war.

There are no extraterrestrials, the craft you've been seeing are Reich and U.S. special projects.
The Reich is not altogether gone, and is not working at regaining Germany.

There is so much to tell, but it's been revealed before. The U.S. deepstate buries it under mountains if disinformation.
There is a truly Aryan ethnostate.

Attached: VrilSaucers.jpg (1600x975, 301K)

only after you eat peanuts out of my shit

Attached: 1548668193107.jpg (294x209, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4yRlWmk6p-w

for people complaining about lack of evidence with modern cameras/tech
it doesn't really prove anything, but it's not nothing

>Netflix

UFOs are a CIA psyop. If you can get people to believe in aliens they stop believing in god, this helps bring about the one world religion.

>Dr. Steven M. Greer

Attached: 1548737764678.png (412x425, 302K)

Attached: ec8abbe8614320df235004aa47a1d731(2).gif (216x250, 24K)

youtu.be/8Y2i8jBrz2k

Attached: alien-grey-300x243(1).jpg (300x243, 11K)

Tesla’s research was all (((lost)))

That's not the actual movie. The real one wasn't finished and the directors were killed. Here's the trailer:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=153&v=Gy7FVXERKFE

Attached: bnbnbnbmnmbnbmn,mbn,f.png (360x309, 12K)

>military aircraft getting active radar lock is fake
just because you didnt look doesnt mean it isnt real

Attached: 1547657853840.gif (498x266, 1M)

I found this book overall more helpful than Sandias so far. This book is like part 1 learning

amazon.com/Talking-Extraterrestrials-Transforming-Enlightened-Beings/dp/1937907139

@SandiaWisdom 's PDF and ET book is part 2 when you are ready to meditate daily and work on your telepathy and invite ET to meet you irl or on da astral plane or dream state

amazon.com/Inviting-Walker/dp/1726022811

Attached: CK9MSswUYAECUAs.jpg (225x413, 29K)

Thanks, guess I posted the wrong link in my exuberance.

Steven Greer looks 100% like Lawrence Krauss. I'm not saying it's him, but it's him.

Attached: sglk.jpg (401x271, 29K)

the guy who got Teslas documents was Trumps uncle
you literally cannot make this shit up

The Germans bought up tons of his patents, before the U.S. government gained control of them.

i know all the secrets, ask me anything

Attached: raa.jpg (866x650, 38K)

Kikes invented religion to control people

>"After serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, David Crowley began work on a spectacularly ambitious feature film called “Gray State.” As we learn in the new documentary “A Gray State,” Mr. Crowley’s movie was supposed to be a dystopian thriller designed as a warning against authoritarian control. Mr. Crowley made a concept trailer that appeared online in 2012 and garnered a huge following. But despite signs of progress, the film never happened. Mr. Crowley was found dead in January 2015, along with his wife and daughter, in what police concluded was a double homicide and suicide: He had shot his family and then himself. Perhaps because Mr. Crowley was drawn to the paranoid fringe (he is shown meeting and watching Alex Jones), the deaths became a cause for conspiracy theorists."

nytimes.com/2017/11/02/movies/review-a-gray-state-behind-a-filmmakers-madness.html

>Dr. Steven M. Greer

Attached: 1280427550863.jpg (282x415, 18K)

I remember the ancient alien people were outraged that trump won... Hillary and podesta promised them all sorts of info. Hell, podesta is deep into ancient aliens garbage

autopsy report please, my suicide to the back of the head with 5 bullets-ometer exploded.

DOD does it for every major energy breakthrough

Oh, religion was around controlling people well before the kikes showed up.

This guy claims to be able to summon alium spacecraft at will. I'm not even fucking kidding. His people post ads on Craigslist looking for middle-of-nowhere farms to hold group sessions for alium communication via "willpower".

this
religion invented kikes to control people

They still haven't released the raw file. A bit suspicious. I also think it looks a bit fake when it rotates on its axis where it makes a slight turn - it's almost as if it rotates along with the movement of the camera. Usually a clear sign of fakery.

That being said, I do believe we're being visited -and I actually think they control us, (just call me nuts, idc), but 99% of all UFO footage is either faked or just something mistaken for being alien space crafts.

insidesources.com/john-podesta-pushes-conspiracy-theories-on-season-premiere-of-ancient-aliens/

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-podesta-on-ancient-aliens-hillary-clinton-would-have-declassified-ufo-information?_amp=true

thefederalist.com/2018/04/29/podesta-hillary-would-have-opened-investigation-into-aliens/

Tons of this crap...

because they believe ayys are demons.
I dont know about that personally but they believe that.

Is @Sandiawisdom really telepaths that talk to ET? Also are some of the star nations human cousins from Zeta is official first contact comming is slow disclosure comming

>Netflix collaboration with Rice, Obama and Michael
>self produced SJW shows like Punisher
>Greer

Don't think netflix is up to any good

Attached: wiresnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

youtu.be/p5rI6FhUnP0

Put your tinfoil hats on niggers

(((Greer))) is a glowie.

>remember the 3 trillion

Attached: 9-11 Pentagon.jpg (437x722, 239K)

Modern people are just drug addicted and lazy as fuck...

Aliens don’t exist and their fake asses didn’t build, levitate, or melt rocks into any shape... everything here was built by humans with a lot of time and ambition

They Live was right about everything.

Attached: 678e9c62-f53f-4f2c-af02-abe08ae136a6.jpg (1663x672, 225K)

Y'all niggers remember to subscribe to Secureteam10 on Jewtube while you're at it.

Steven Greer has been a sham for a decade
That faggot has been promising this shit for a decade since he was on Art Bell and has provided no evidence

Facts and based

DoD was not a major player in this shit, back when Tesla first patented his ideas.
Tesla was way beyond anything anyone else was envisioning at the time, and his technology hit everyone in their blind spot.
The Germans saw a lot of potential in his work, they grabbed it as quickly as they could. The U.S. government didn't know to suppress it until it was too late.

they arent talking to ET. Our universe is sentient and it can talk to you. It isnt a different voice though, it is your own voice. You talk to yourself, thats how it works. You cant even tell if it works until you come up with stuff you couldn't possibly of known. The star nations arent cousins, they are more like parents. They are pure humans. I dont know anything about the future.

gay. I saw them saying they'll release the raw file no problemo.. but I didn't follow up, assumed they did

Cut down on the acid, ameribro.

If he pull it out of there, will it die?

Attached: F543FDED-B7F8-4C82-AFA2-96F23C8E1A71.jpg (2405x1604, 1.49M)

no real person not connected to the cia would be allowed to be public about being a telepath.

you forgot 'schizo'... didnt you read your shill handbook?

FOR YOU