The Earth is broken

Attached: 1530475211828.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Milwaukee
usclimatedata.com/climate/wisconsin/united-states/3219
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygz0iw2fD_o
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partido_Peninsular_de_las_Californias
youtube.com/watch?v=FgPJ3Tf1EC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is weather?

Attached: oO7NjMN.jpg (1592x1572, 167K)

it's fucking winter. Brrrr

Snow and cold air in the fucking winter, who could have imagined.

haha sucks for you fags

>winter season
>EH MEEHH GERRD BROKEN EARTH

kek
>Mexican Air Conditioning

It rained a little bit overnight

Attached: 256FB75C-A741-4249-A05D-174711068DCB.jpg (1242x1784, 1.37M)

Technically those temps are warm. You're not a 0 degrees Kelvin yet.

if baja peninsula never separated from the rest of the country thus cortez sea doesnt become a thing, i would be making snow angels right now.

Attached: sadmarty.png (174x244, 65K)

0°F in Milwaukee area. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Milwaukee usclimatedata.com/climate/wisconsin/united-states/3219

"The highest temperature ever recorded in Milwaukee is 105 °F (41 °C) on July 24, 1935[6] and the coldest temperature is -26 °F (-32 °C), on both January 17, 1982 and February 4, 1996.[7][8] The former occasion is referred to as "Cold Sunday", because of the extreme cold felt in many locations in the United States on that day"

FUCKING 1935 GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!
OP you're a stupid nigger.

Still too hot in Phoenix

>in the 50s in SoCal and SoFla
do we have a current body count?

You are destroying this nation faggot

No it's not. I'm in northern Minnesota and it gets cold every year. Nothing new

At least you dont have niggers though. No crime.

This weather makes me want to play Donkey Kong Country. Anyone else feel similar?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygz0iw2fD_o

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x500, 171K)

>been a perfect 72 the last 4 days in SoCal.
How do flyovers handle it?

Break it harder. I wanna get out of work.

It's hard when there's no shootings on the daily, but I think I'll be able to live comfortably without packaged goods and culture.

Perfect time to start cold training, remember anything less than frostbite is good for you.

Can someone correct the numbers with C or K?
Cant read that shit

Are all the mexi Jow Forums users from baja? Jeez its like you are half burger already, why dont you guys just secede and join california

Weather's nice here in Florida.

Attached: file.png (711x526, 49K)

Attached: IMG_1573.gif (452x451, 10K)

Boo hoo

>it's cold in the winter
retards:
>wTf gLObaL waARminG

PNW here. Warm and sunny. Hope Chicongo freezes to death.

Fuck you florida man, go rob a liquor store with a crab on a stick!

im from sinaloa actually, and about baja separation, there was an attempt, but the ugly taco laws about political parties destroyed every posibility.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partido_Peninsular_de_las_Californias

32 F = 0 C
so..
north (purple) = -7C
blue color = 0C
yellow , 60F = 15C

>Join California
Kek, why are you insulting Baja-user?

>mfw it's Summer all year
It's hilarious you cucks have to freeze your balls off.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 649K)

good luck north america frens, stay /comfy/

youtube.com/watch?v=FgPJ3Tf1EC8

its warm. they are crying over -10c ahahaha

dont go outside you will lose limbs cant be outside more than 10 mins remember

A lot of people will be getting -50F tomorrow.

I actually had to scrape my windshield, fucking hell

Ive been hearing alot about that the US powergrid in some places might not be able to handle temperatures that low. Could some knowledgeable user enlighten us?

you get back what you put out, cold hearted
people. and everyone else will have to suffer
with you because of you. :)

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 77K)

>no snow in the midwest from october to january
>gets cold for 1 week
>DEMOCRATS AM I RIGHT HONEY?
holy fuck i hate boomers

January tends to be the coldest month

I've experienced some really cold winters, but I only remember power going out when freezing rain coats the wires and causes them to fall. I am in an area that is used to deep freezes like this, so I'm not too worried. I think Milwaukee and Chicago might have some problems.

I HOPE SOMEONE THAT BELIEVES IN GLOBAL WARMING FREEZES TO DEATH

This is actually predicted by current climate change models. "It's just gonna get hotter" is the 1980s model.

its -62 right now ... yea offically colder than artic.

Sonora will rise again as a free state brother.

Michigan here. Currently sitting at about...7 degrees, but the sun is nice and warm and the wind's not too bad. Going down to mid negative teens tonight. Lots of snow yesterday, but thankfully no ice. Those cali transplants who settled in near grand rapids 'cause they like being near a coast are learning what "lake effect snow" is, though.

Got some new tea brewing, have pasties cooking in honor of the weather, kids are red-faced from throwing snow around and flopped out on couches. Got plenty of supplies, and taking the time to clean and catch up on a little reading. Probably have to go shovel this evening if snow picks up again. Eldest daughter has her space heater on, but the back room is cold and she's studying.

Ice and snow made us what we are. Only niggers cry and whine about the cold. Oh, might bitch now and then, but there's a peace and joy in mounds of quiet, still snow. If you're safe and secure, have provisions and family warm and snug, a crushing ice storm is a joy to the heart. Let the children of endless, decedent summer cry.

Attached: 1520867530860.jpg (1024x766, 271K)

theyre trying to freeze out the somalis in minnesota or something

Soon.

Very soon.

Word. UP here, hopefully winters like this keep the weed immigrants out. Got my pasty for tonight.

>climate
>doesnt change

fuck yeah! remember how there were cars in the trees in the background? It really reminds me of where I live because they never SALT THE FUCKING ROADS.EVER. FUCkkKK

Northern sweden here, -20C and below for about 2 or 3 weeks now. Builds character

Prior to the Industrial Revolution, the weather always did the exact same thing every year. If the temperature was 60 one day, you could count on it being exactly 60 again one year later. Then Trump came around and messed all that up.

Easily because we're not turbo cucks who have thin skin in all ways literal and metaphysical. Having cold days like these makes us appreciate the warmer days even more, unlike yourself who probably disregards his environment completely and has no understanding of the true cyclical nature of the earth. Enjoy your AIDs inflicted deformed craton.

>Miami underwater in 2016

Trump personally hunted down the Haast eagle and North American Land Sloth to extinction. Most people forget that.

This. The upper midwest/Canada is prepared for weather like this. We build everything to be able to withstand freezing cold temps like this. The states that don't normally get severe cold or are lacking in public repairs will be hit hard.

I lived for 10 years in Orlando it is not summer all year, this weekend was cold as fuck.

It's often a 10+ degree difference between Orlando and my house near Miami.

Beautiful post

it will happen when the weather cools

Attached: grumpyasfuck.jpg (221x228, 21K)

Central Saskatchewan and its -29C (feels like -41) but its supposed to be +1 on Friday. The joys of living on a nearly perfectly flat prairie.

It took me too long to realize they were sitting in a line to be in the shadow

Its just Putin punishing us with weather control.

In chicago it will reach -32C with wind chills of -45C.
At the northern part of minnesota the temperature will get down to about -40C without much wind.

More than likely the danger will be from the snow complicating travel conditions (slide off the road, cant get help, its deadly outside). And because of electrical load on the grid from people using heaters since fewer and fewer places have gas hookups and cant take advantage of gas-powered furnaces.

> translation: where you live its Mosquitos all year
> you can have your mosquitos and humidity man, you can have all of ours too, I hope you get malaria

makes me wanna play Diablo 2 in the harrogath expansion set area.
> that kino classical music that plays in the town area

Attached: putin lightning bolts.png (2012x1676, 2.26M)

Cold and snowpilled.

is work and school cancelled?

No doubt. I don't think too many will be heading up that way though, everything north of the bridge is fucking forest primeval. Beautiful, but not the kind of place someone who's used to warmth, support, or, y'know, civilization can really survive.

Also, why is rutabaga good in pastie? I don't really like it otherwise, but love it in pasties...

Jesus, brother, stay warm. I half think michiganders and country swedes would get along. we both seem friendly, if a bit shy and wary, and get very fucking touchy about trespassing/land rights. Lots of snow, or just fuckin' cold?

Summer's for everyone to enjoy, winter is reserved for those who've prepared to enjoy, and the worse it gets the more restrictive it is. There's a peace in the threat of it. Sitting on the porch with some tea, smoking and watching bits of snow catch in the folds of my coat in the dead of night is a quiet, simple joy i'd not trade for anything.

Coffee, tea, spices, eat or drink something your ancestors broke civilizations for, warm and safe as all the fiddle-playing crickets solidify. Little chill isn't going to kill you.

Attached: cdfa813e7b889bdc843a734b8cce2d2f.jpg (736x1056, 114K)

wrong
we had snow in early november... like 3 inches
its been a very cold winter so far and it started with like -8C temps just after halloween

this
im snowpilled
comfyAF
> when touching the window is painfully cold and it just makes you wanna curl back up under the blanket with hot tea

meh I think work is only cancelled if some place wants to cancel it, its not like the govt controls that
imma bet school is probably cancelled, but it takes conditions like this to do it most likely

up in minnesota, wisconsin, I heard from someone that the colleges and univs have tunnels between the buildings so that people can just move across campus without dealing with the snow/ice or cold temps
> that jellified gasoline thing is also a real ass of a situation I bet too

For Minnesota trust me these kinds of temperatures are par for the course. Ive never lived there but all my life looking at the weather maps during the winter id see like -30F and -40F up there in the middle of winter. Something about Minnesota is just basedAF and they get weather thats practically as cold as Alaska despite the vast difference in latitude. Kinda like the inverse of the UK being even further north and barely freezing there.

Attached: nico pound.png (663x655, 536K)

EARTH MACHINE BROKE

Attached: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1381x1080, 90K)

Global warming Eh? Looks pretty cold to me!

Only minus 30 as max wtf that not that cold wtf are you all on about. It's been - 28 for a week here and everything is fine

It's winter you dumbass

Mother Terra knows exactly what she needs to do, which is to purge all those who can't hack it here without non-terrestrial tech.

Yeah, the niggers can't afford jackets so they have to close school to please their jew masters

here they close school when its above like -22c because the heating cant heat everything and class rooms will be like 10c

why does Putin hate our warmth

Attached: 1545465292782.jpg (498x573, 49K)

dumb, jerry fuck

do your math...

Attached: 1ban6q.jpg (367x332, 22K)

More profits for Gazprom

So worth it. Though I fear the group we have in charge now is going to be pushing to move their Somalis out of the twin cities and into the Iron Range.

I'm in northern Minnesota and this has actually been a freakishly warm winter until the last couple weeks, but this cold still isnt unusual by any means. If you look at some places up here we oddly beat a lot of Alaska. Usually international falls and embarrass, mn.

>it's cold in winter let's make absurd claims: the post

this and copypasta this image to it

> also nobody thinks of climate change as making the planet fucking colder and thats exactly whats going on
> the overheating concerns pale in comparison to what its really doing

Fuck (((metric)))

Cold weather will only cool electrical equipment which is good. Sleet, snow and wind cause power outages.

Work was canceled today and tomorrow. Currently stuck in the house.
It's literally too cold to breath outside without damaging your lungs.
I have over 300 books, a Springfield XD .45, 2 bottles of bourbon, simple syrup, dry vermouth, bitters, lemon chicken, an internet connection, and a fluffy dog. All while the homeless will literally freeze to death.
Shit is comfy.

Polar vortex

>why dont you guys just secede and join california
We don't need any more beaners. Everything that's happening in the United States right now is so we can have less of you.

Fuck off.

Magnetic polar shifts really fuck the earth and its just starting, wait till next year for the crazy earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

>cold winter means the earth is broken

? Why?

What? 70 and sunny in phoenix is literally perfect

Stop being fat

Attached: FB5C8FE4-D269-4608-9612-555B9F5E3B2D.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

>northerners be like “I like seasons”

Yeah I’m sure that 2 weeks of fall leaves is totally worth the shithsow that is November-April

Attached: 36378E7B-6974-41B2-BDB8-213D8EC16645.jpg (4032x3024, 1M)

>The Earth is broken
It wobbles on its axis 2-1/2" degrees, and has literally forever. It was "broke" before we got here.

THIS.
fuck the cold tbqh
and fuck living under an England shaped grey cloud for 9 months to enjoy 3

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Attached: 1451593032462.jpg (1383x864, 173K)

LET IT SNOW!

Attached: 1442936757570.png (561x862, 350K)

Gee. It's cold in January. Apocalypse!

You're literally retarded if you use Fahrenheit, he was a moron who based his scale on a single cold winter night in Pooland.

LET IT SNOW!

Attached: 1479146085141.png (1400x967, 1.56M)

Attached: 1444818116942.png (640x480, 87K)