** DAILY REMINDER ** the future car is Electric, embrace it

This is your Daily Reminder, that the Youth of America are addicted to smartphones, they are now conditioned to using a battery powered device daily, and having to recharge it every night.

The youth of today are the Voters of tomorrow, they want Battery Powered products and cars, they hate "Big Oil".

Did you go out and drive your Electric Car today ???

Electric Cars are the TRUE Conservative/Libertarian choice.
- don't have to throw your money at oil-producing Muslim/Arab Mideast countries who hate us
- electricity can be generated from wind/solar/water
- no need to "leave your house" to get energy
- the Government can't control if you harness the sun's rays in your backyard
- the Government taxes your gasoline/diesel by the Gallon, but the government CANNOT tax wind or sun hitting your roof and backyard as they can't calculate it, go Solar young man
- solar/wind energy can be decentralized, gasoline cannot, you can't build an oil refinery in your backyard

the Republican Party is missing the boat completely on the Green Revolution, we should be the party of Tesla and Nissan Leafs, not F-350's and Dodge Rams

Attached: Nissan-Leaf.jpg (1024x440, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2HX5wsQVEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_UR_engine
bundesnetzagentur.de/DE/Sachgebiete/ElektrizitaetundGas/Unternehmen_Institutionen/HandelundVertrieb/Ladesaeulenkarte/Ladesaeulenkarte_node.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V1rf6H_el84
youtube.com/watch?v=ARzujfRiQ3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up nigger

how much Big Oil stock do you own ??

Electric cars aren't ready just yet. Until they have 200+ miles range, they're just not ready.

Electric motorcycles are ready, but not cars.
Large manufacturers need to get in on pure EVs to advance the tech, not just tesla. Tesla as a company is terrible. Bad build quality, the worst customer service i've ever seen, HUGE huge huge bureaucracy gumming up every aspect of the customer relations side, they were the catalyst, but they're not the solution to affordable usable EVs.

As for the future of EVs, we have some decent sedans, what we need now is a realistic sports car for young to mid aged drivers.

T. SCUMgod

Attached: cars2.png (800x507, 635K)

>as for the future of EVs, we have some decent sedans, what we need now is a realistic sports car for young to mid aged drivers.

Correct. We need entry level EVs, we need $20,000 electric Civics and electric Camaros, not the egg-shaped electric cars that seem to be available currently.

>future car is Electric, embrace it
So thats why Ford and Chevy stopped making shit economy cars and are producing more TRUCKS and SUVs

So Musk how's Tesla doing?

Producing more Trucks and SUVs because most Americans are now brainwashed to the extent they think they need a 5-Thousand Pound SUV to go to the store and pick up 40-pounds of groceries with, or else to drop off their 120-pound 3rd grader at football practice.

Attached: carsafety_801132_717.jpg (717x478, 70K)

>we need $20,000 electric Civics
eh, not quite. My leaf is based on the versa, which is the clio, and it's about as good as any hot hatch. I'm talking about RWD coupes for under 35K.

Also while I know OP Is bait, electric cars are infinantly more controlable than my pre ODBII cars. you could remotely commandeer my leaf's throttle and brakes directly as it uses a cellular connection to control the climate control.

Attached: 1302211406485.jpg (500x347, 58K)

Who gives a fuck what Fords doing. American auto has been spending the past 30 years figuring out how not to die and still fail at every turn

No one wants a plug in car with a 100 mile range that can tow a boat. this is America

>Who gives a fuck what Fords doing
The free market thats who

Attached: south-park-s10e02c01-thanks-16x9.jpg (960x540, 60K)

can't

My uncle has a country place
That no one knows about
He says it used to be a farm
Before the Motor Law.....

Call me when they have 1000+ mile range and you can stockpile batteries that won't drain sitting on a shelf

(((they))) don’t want you driving ev dumb aussie

Nah that's gay. That's like vaping

I'll keep buying gook cars. Had a new Pontiac back in 2006 and the transmission shit the bed 40k miles in. I can see why American auto doesn't want to make cars, it's because they're sick of lawsuits and literally haven't figured out how to make them properly after all this time. The muscle car shit like challengers and the new mustang look like crushed soda cans and the new camrys with the v6 smoke them for thousands less while not feeling like a toy inside and out

I know weed is legal in Calfornia but you must be smoking some strange shit senpai

we'll buy electric cars when fuckers start offering the models we want (which aren't little hatchbacks or mercedes-wannabe sedans)

Anons, I've done my part, I'm 20% electric, next car will be 100% electric.

Attached: Honda-CRZ-2016_003.jpg (980x661, 156K)

>the Government can't control if you harness the sun's rays in your backyard
The danish government cracked down on solar panels when people starting buying them. Don't be independent goyim.

>Stockpile batteries
they weigh nearly 650lbs give or take. It's very unrealistic to think you'd be able to stockpile them like gas drums.

A more realistic solution would be a battery array connected to your house with solar and wind generators. Possibly a water wheel.

Attached: 180326-01-02-source[1].jpg (1920x1440, 308K)

>- the Government can't control if you harness the sun's rays in your backyard
Bullshit. Take a look at almost any european country, they can control it just fine. They use aereal pictures to find "buildings" (which includes solar panels) and if those buildings require a permit they force you to either get that permit or tear them down. With water turbines or geothermy, it would theoretically be possible to hide them between trees, but with solar or wind power that is impossible.
>- the Government taxes your gasoline/diesel by the Gallon, but the government CANNOT tax wind or sun hitting your roof and backyard as they can't calculate it
again, they can and they do. you burgers should know that, as they already tax the rain falling on your ground or even outright ban collecting it in some states.
>- solar/wind energy can be decentralized, gasoline cannot, you can't build an oil refinery in your backyard
Not sure if you're a shill or simply uninformed. almost all gasoline engines can be run with ethanol with minimal changes (new software on injectors, new carburetors on older cars). And ethanol can be distilled in your backyard - except that the "big state" fags made that illegal virtually anywhere in the western world over the last two decades (except "free" USA, where it has been illegal since the1800s). I wonder why?

I'll keep both my Japanese V8's. Fuck off.

Attached: 1548269219556.jpg (864x569, 67K)

Krautman gets it.

if it works out cheaper for me then why do i care?

I would consider an electric bike, considering if I had one it would be for commuting and joy riding in our brief summer. Never an electric car.

Electric cars are based though

Attached: 8B2449FC-C20A-4B14-8D00-A1BCC6DEADDA.jpg (3772x2829, 1.71M)

Deport all non-whites and I might go Greene.

>A more realistic solution would be a battery array connected to your house with solar and wind generators.

wonder what you gona do if there is no wind for several days and night time.
battery will get you over 1 night, after that you are back to the stone age.

japan can't do V8s.

they can do V6s though, Straight 6s too, but they can't do V8s.
Yeah they're pretty good. They're about in line with 600CC upright standards, but lower top speed.
You know, back when i first started autocrossing, someone brought in a brand new for 2012 Tesla roadster. I had a shitty 240SX with used tires. I still beat him by 3 seconds.
it's not a perfect solution, Sure you could always charge your array with the municipal grid, but i take it you're trying to go off that.

You could always hook up a generator to it. Sure it's still burning fuel of some sort, but it's at a higher efficiency than a typical vehicle. Plus you can burn absolute trash, like actual combustable housewaste, Kerosene, and alcohol.

Okay, it's 12:30pm now, my mom just put lunch on the table, I'll be back here in 30 minutes to school some of you old-school Bush-Republicans more on how we're making a big mistake throwing our money at the Arabs/Muslims weekly when you put gasoline into your Mexican (Ford/GM) truck.

Attached: oliver_blume_porsche_taycan_porsche_356_ceremonial_opening_70_years_porsche_sportscar_2018_porsche_a (940x529, 66K)

youtu.be/X2HX5wsQVEA
Simpsons did it.

EVs won't really be a thing untill every normie can buy one for 10k euros.
Which will never happen, because there's simply not enough lithium to support a market the size of the whole car industry.

*Catches on fire for 7 days after a crash like a fucking jewish fable*

Attached: RuyWK.jpg (3405x2266, 670K)

Not American but I’m 2 months from being 19 and I love my V8 powered car that I saved up to buy. Electric cars only work in the city and fuck the city

Except ford. Unlike government motors and Chrysler now owned by fiat ford hasn’t taken any government handouts to survive

Japan can, and does V8's extremely well. Don't be dense. One of my cars has the amazing 2URGSE in it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_UR_engine

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1067, 176K)

No one in this thread truly believes electric cars are anywhere near ready. What pisses me off are the dumb faggots pretending like "American" (South) made cars are worth a shit. Kia/Hyundai are the ones to watch and their warranty right now is incredible, Toyota and Honda are still the winners. Fuck euro trash cars too.

No they’re not. They’re the ultimate city leftist faggot car

>what are subsidies
Kys retard

>Cars full of gasoline, a combustible, don't burn
Gonna sound that retard alert bro

Nope. I drive a big American made truck and fill up with American made gas in Texas. Sometimes I use American made ethanol corn fuel.

Attached: 7914E67F-4279-490E-A3D7-B48D4BC4249F.jpg (600x596, 56K)

The future isn't even a car
With places so crowded, we might be using scooters like this one (pic related)

public transportation (buses, subway, and so on) need to acomodate for people carrying their scooters with them, inside the vehicle

Attached: 1016378318.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

only faggots drive EVs.

Attached: Capture.PNGcar.png (433x190, 136K)

I had a dream I bought a 1500 and liked it. Trucks are so fucking pricey and I don't like being up high but having the utility once a year when I need it would be nice

Ehhhh, i'm not going to lie and call those shit, but they're not the 2JZ, or the RB26. They just don't stack up to the american LS series, or the inline 6 series from the 90's and early 00's.

though the GT-R engine is a cut down version of the R390 engine. So maybe i'm just biased.
Oh no, they do burn, but they can be put out with water. Lithium can't, and it burns for a week.

Attached: 1437938221800.jpg (1080x1064, 609K)

This is your future

Attached: 84405-4485797.jpg (1541x1024, 75K)

I bought a 1500 Sierra, regular cab new for $23,000. Not too bad

>He got a car from his grandparents and would have never had one otherwise
that's fine, but don't get uppity.

Attached: 20190126_104522.jpg (2016x980, 572K)

I’m far from being able to own a car with a warranty on it so I don’t really care yet about that or any new car

One thing I know is I can keep my manual transmission V8 96 f150 running by myself and it can reliably take me on the rough roads to the job I have now whereas with an electric car I’d be paying out the ass for someone to repair and I doubt that it would handle rough dirt roads well plus I would be worried about range

Unlike America too where all the opportunity seems to be in cities it’s the opposite in western Canada being a primarily natural resource based economy where many “rural” areas which are resource producing not farming areas have mines mills etc hiring like crazy and rent is reasonable whereas in the city now you’re paying 4000 a month for an apartment you can barely turn around twice in. Electric cars are fine if you commute to a city chuck office job and have all day to let it charge in the parkade while you sit in the cubicle farm but that’s not the life’s I have or even want

Also unlike what commiefornia cucks say people actually do need things like pickup trucks

Useless until I can go to a fuel station and swap out one of my drained batteries for a full one in twenty seconds.

Is that a convertible crown vic?

>Kia/Hyundai are the ones to watch and their warranty right now is incredible,
Kia/Hyundai have zero QC and will sell you a car the first year of it's model/redesign that will break down monthly.

Besides that, they're driving appliances without merit. Yes, the kia stinker is included. There is joy in driving, you just need the right tool to extract it.

my mercury only is an 05 with only 70k on it. i call it the pimp daddy. windows been tinted since the photo and added chrome well moldings.

no its a full ragtop and its a grand marquis.

>the future car is Electric
Hydrogen is superior

Attached: 70.jpg (500x598, 49K)

>i call it the pimp daddy. windows been tinted since the photo and added chrome well moldings.
you and I wouldn't get along very well.
this.

thats fine with me.

This is the only reasonable way electric cars will ever get on the road. Good luck getting manufacturers to use a standardized battery though.

right now their marketing is directed at betas, all they have to do is change the exterior and market them towards alphas like myself

Electric cars already have 300 mile range you petroshill

>the future car is Electric
No, it's not. There are far less parking spaces than there are cars. And they can't be electrified. I have nowhere where I could charge an electric car. I live on the 4th floor, I can't just lower an extension cord down and across the street two blocks.

Plus when all is said and done, through the transmissions over long electric lines, electric cars consume much more energy and thus cause more pollution than those with combustion engines.

whatever grid slave

If you’re really German, you know there’s assloads of charging stations

Teslafag fanboi go back shilling to /o, fuck off with your cuck cult

Attached: 1548697318263.png (960x720, 774K)

they don't and they only get worse with cold weather. My leaf usually has a 86 mile range, and that's been cut down to 58 last week when it was 20F. Today it's 4F, i can only imagine how bad it is now.
>Kraut doesn't know how to implement a solution that isn't needlessly complicated
color me surprised!

>drive 20km to wait 3 hours for a free charger so you can charge your car for 6 hours

Attached: 1512154141831.jpg (800x506, 73K)

post your city fag, i guarantee you have a closer station

the leaf is a city car, it has low range. The model 3, bolt, kona etc all have 300 range.

Eggenstein, good luck
bundesnetzagentur.de/DE/Sachgebiete/ElektrizitaetundGas/Unternehmen_Institutionen/HandelundVertrieb/Ladesaeulenkarte/Ladesaeulenkarte_node.html

Attached: ss+(2019-01-29+at+08.10.53).jpg (564x523, 166K)

>zero emissions
>Fukushima

Attached: 1543456407463.gif (420x315, 832K)

>Ford and Chevy stopped making shit economy cars and are producing more TRUCKS and SUVs
they are doing this for temporary profit, the truck and SUV segment is BY FAR the most profitable compared to cars, and they already dominate these two areas as it is. No need to waste money trying to claw back what's already lost to them.

bolt isn't a pure EV, it still has a petrol burning engine. It's a different class of vehicle.

Model 3 has a 244 mile range in the real world, not in a company web 3.0 brochure, which albeit is impressive, will also go down in cold weather. I'd estimate that 244 mile range would be decreased to 175 or less.

Also add to this, all electric cars have terrible economy on the freeway. I wouldn't be suprised if a model 3 with 244 range in the warm, goes down to 80 with winter freeway driving.

The volt is the hybrid, the bolt is pure EV 300 mile range. The long range model 3 hits 300 miles real world as well as the hyundai kona.

Bolt has an electric motor.

And all your numbers are from laboratory perfection driving with 100% constant throttle, no traffic slowdowns or road contamination. Real world driving is far less than 300 miles.

Even still, Why are you defending an econobox like the bolt? Or the model 3 for that matter? Have you seen the build quality on these cars? It's worse than the j-bodys from the 90's!

Attached: closest-look-yet-at-tesla-model-3-exposes-panel-gaps-manual-charge-port-door_10[1].jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

>laboratory perfection driving
youtube.com/watch?v=V1rf6H_el84

nah just real dudes driving in the real world nigga

Yup, that's definitely all I need in a bike. I dont need to make my kids orphans

i know you're half black but please don't speak in ebonics while talking to me. Thanks.

But the video you posted is of a hyper miler. they're a type of performance enthusiast that squeezes every inch out of every drop of fuel, or in this case watt. They're an exception, not an example.

But my side point still stands, Why defend such poor quality cars?

as it stands right now what is the white mans car? is it the mustang?
I'm a Maverick fan myself

Attached: ford-maverick-download.jpg (1600x901, 301K)

You nailed it, what works in California doesnt work in northern Minnesota when winter-chan is draining the juice from our batteries. Last thing you need is to putter out of power and be stranded when its -20 (-50 windchill and dropping)

>the future car is Electric, embrace it
Nope
Jow Forums would never kill for their beliefs, try this shit and /o/ would lead a revolution

depends on age obv. if your a millennial and fond over classic muscle cars, your dad either hugged you too much or not enough

as you get older the cars you actually care about are the ones that you went to high school in

Electric cars are cool, but gas isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Instantaneous torque is some really fucking cool shit, but I like my manual.

They’re fine for the price point and convenience. Why are you defending oil?

300 miles and then you have to wait an hour to charge

300 miles is 5 hours of driving. You gotta piss anyways. And you can get to 80% charge in half an hour.

>Instantaneous torque is some really fucking cool shit,
youtube.com/watch?v=ARzujfRiQ3c

too close to the sun,icarus

Try making one that doesn't look like shit.

Attached: 20190129115234.jpg (1080x1488, 243K)

there isn't even remotely enough space to charge all car
leave alone the infrastructure to provide the energy output needed
we have 63 million cars in germany
even if you only charge half of them at a time
we are still talking >31 million cars
each taking up around 8 square meter
that is 248k square kilometer space
a quick charge over 30 minutes takes about 200 amp (non-linear) at 100 kilo watt
for all 31 million cars that's 6200000000 amp
so 3100000000 kilo watt
that is 3.1 terra watt
assuming people need their car every day they will charge it every day
so we need an additional 3.1 terra watt every single day of the year
365 days
that is 1131.5 terra watt
or 1.1315 peta watt
our annual power usage is 525 terra watt
which brings us to a total annual need of 1656 terra watt
not doubling but tripling our power use
now remember we are only charging 50% of all cars

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

I love mine. Less than a penny a mile to drive anons. Sleek, quick, luxury interior, over 100mph top speed (how fucking fast do you need to fucking go anywaz kiddies?). Pic relevant. I laugh as I whrrrrrrrrr by gas stations full of gas guzzling giant trucks guys buy to compensate for their tiny dicks. LOL! Fuck all you poor faggots that can’t evolve. I’m spending all the loot I save not buying gas and paying for maintenance on vacations and shit.

Attached: F1124284-3B38-4AC1-9E7F-F4F99AAF750D.jpg (3264x2448, 3.19M)

Electric cars have to have their electricity produced somewhere. They also use up more power than an entire house. But sure, we'll rip up the earth for miles around for the materials to build parts for windmills everywhere which eventually require replacement.

>31 million cars, each taking up around 8 squaremeter , that is 248k square kilometer space

Poor math Hans, but besides that, it's true, they would have at least to double electrical output as well as distribution, both would be a nightmare.

Hydrogen or hydrogen batteries could be better but will face similar production problems.
EVs in 2k19 is just pure virtue signaling and faggotry, they make no sense.
Just let me roll coal on my Diesel, after all, if man made global warming is noticeable, which i doubt, niggers get to suffer the most so....

Attached: 1548702295794.jpg (1920x960, 218K)

Total bullshit. The sun charges the batteries that charge my ev you fucking larping stupid faggot.

Ethanol is not an economically viable solution. Biodiesel OTOH might be.

Imagine basing your views on electric cars on what Southpark told you was uncool.

Jow Forums , are we ready to be the leaders in Green Cars ?

sorry not 248kkm2 "just" 248km2
should proof read my shitposts

Attached: retarded happy peper.png (790x837, 229K)