RBG IS HAPPENING LOAD UP YOUR CRABS

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1090295700963905536

Attached: k4kvM7N[1].png (625x431, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-woman-dies-after-discovered-frozen-under-vehicle-in-hospital-parking-garage-suspect-arrested
twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/1090293170083164161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmm that cripplechan larper were no larp?

that;'s what others are saying as well

Sorry loser,

Queen RBG shows no sign of disease. She may take as much time as she wants to recover.

Attached: 169.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Oh fuck, I called the OP of that post a fag.
He might not have been a fag. What was his name? Lindsey B?

2 scoops
4 justices
300 hamberders

>unknown sources

So its ok when you do it but not the MSM got it.

This Twitter account is always wrong nothing to see here

this has the potential of becoming the biggest happening of all of 2019

>currently being kept alive
>for unknown reasons
Kek'd

This, please remove this post.

untrue

but yes they do tweet before confirmation a lot

Attached: avenatti.png (644x509, 518K)

It really does seem more and more suspicious that the SotU is being blocked by Pelosi because Ginsberg is either dead or 99.99% dead.

Weird how liberals want to euthanize anyone with a cold.... but drag her out to the last second

>cripplechan
I thought he fucked off

>unaccountable literal who click-bait twitter feed says something

well well well, looks like OP wasnt a faggot. RBG's seat is back on the menu boys.

Attached: 1548737146330.jpg (1558x640, 125K)

>souces

it doesn't get better when we do it

>No disease
>Needs to recover
Commie double speak knows no bounds.

It's going to be glorious when Trump, noticing her absence, sends his regards for a speedy recovery during the State of the Union speech.

She's a vegetable

BNL just regurgitates Jow Forums. Their source is that larper from the other day

So why is Trump not mentioning this?

learn to read retard

I'm suprised they don't go full flesh puppet and mount her to a wheel chair with an animatronic jaw.

Yes please delete mods. This type of unverified information is what gives us on the right a bad name

this is a bit likely i will admit

I'm sure it's true but ya gotta have sources, you silly billy.

How much child abortion blood is keeping her alive?

I wish this were true, but a literally who twatter with 77k followers isn't exactly a reliable source. We're getting as bad as the lefties with the "anonymous sources familiar with the situation."

RBG is a robot like all of the supreme court justices. Robots. Can't. Die.

Supreme Court = SC
SC = SEMICONDUCTOR.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

>grandma hold on I have to take a blurry dark picture of you to prank my anonymous internet friends

it's already 5-4
i don't see the point

f

PULL THE PLUG

pol LARPers have a higher success rate than MSM

at least our bullshit makes sense with reality, idiots

She's a vegetable now
Lindsay B. was right?!?!

Attached: 1548707460300.png (1329x845, 216K)

>she is being kept alive for an unknown reason
based and euthanizepilled

fuck off retard

Attached: jewrape.gif (400x247, 2.82M)

>BNL News
I'm sure Ruth is on her death bed but this twitter screenshot is meaningless

>the Queen may take as much time to recover from her non-existent medical problems.
Sounds on the up and up.
I miss hearing about her grueling daily workouts though. That stronk womyn gave me strength

Never trust a meme flag

The hospital staff probably can't stand to see the artifact being kept clinging to life, likely in incredible pain. It was only a matter of time before it started to leak. Whores all over the nation are terrified that the power to kill their children in their wombs is about to be taken away.

That source seems suspect but keep tweeting about her anyway.

Attached: A8A48B92-2AC0-4348-87B7-EDE4FB292CE3.png (910x689, 349K)

Is that pic real or another Q tier larp?

They're literally going to keep her on life support until another (D) occupies the office.

Attached: ..............................jpg (400x347, 28K)

Maybe Lindsay wasn't larp. Hope s/he's not dead/suicided for leaking this.

That's a tasty LARP, it makes me want to believe so hard I'm drooling

Get checked for ligma

Really, >>to recover , that is massively stretching the meaning of the word recover. She's being kept alive, in stasis. She can only degrade and never recover. Fuck off with your word games you pedophile endorsing commie.

Attached: fruits into vegetables.jpg (960x495, 36K)

>BNL news
ohh its literally nothing

>Who is Roberts
>Why is having a 6-3 majority better than having a 5-4?

from yesterday's thread on 8ch

It should have trended yesterday but twitter wouldn't allow it, Bunch of faggots.

Load up your crabs?

WTF that wasn’t a LARP? I was sure of it as it seems to wild to be hiding a Supreme Court Justice.

>being kept alive for unknown reason

Attached: 1520442462628.jpg (418x475, 25K)

Jow Forums killed her?

>unnamed sources
I don't doubt the possibility, as her seclusion is suspicious, but I also can't believe nameless sources without considering myself a hypocrite.

That's the point. if the SCOTUS knows about this, and if Trump knows about it, then who cares? Everything is lost.

I don't see how they would be able to keep this from the president and the rest of the SCOTUS

>pretending like "What is Ginsburg's current condition?" is not a valid question
Fag.

Attached: 1548453039-1548452973-manuseum.png (588x443, 71K)

By the power of our digits, RBG will be dead. For God wishes to place his people into the highest court of the land.

LOL poltards are so gullible

She wont die until queen kamala is large and in charge

SORRY

All she has to do to end this controversy is facetime CNN and have a little chat. Why can't she do that?

Really makes you think

I don't think she's dead YET but incredibly close. They're just downplaying how sick she really is.

(((sources)))

She is dead bro
foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-woman-dies-after-discovered-frozen-under-vehicle-in-hospital-parking-garage-suspect-arrested

Does Trump even have the numbers to push a new judge through?

if true, it demonstrates that Trump's anti-pedo work is coming to fruition, all the horrific rituals the elites use to artificially extend their lives are running out of raw materials

based

>pic related

Funny how people are taking this obvious bait.
Newfags didn't spend their mandatory two years on /b/ to be able to notice these types of post on their own merits, and now get completely distracted by the memeflags.

Pretty hilarious m8

Attached: Donaldkai.jpg (798x798, 507K)

>It really does seem more and more suspicious that the SotU is being blocked by Pelosi because Ginsberg is either dead or 99.99% dead.

You're not the only one thinking that.

Smug is on the case now too.

>twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/1090293170083164161

She's a hero to the left so why are they not asking questions? Surely the would like an update on her health.

>hmm that cripplechan larper were no larp?

When everything is called a larp, you'll never see the truth in front of your eyes.

It was our network, it was our research.

Attaching Trump name to it was done to discourage people from investigating.

Attached: K1A87I2r.jpg (225x400, 13K)

The first liberal melting of 2019 is closing in.

>Does Trump even have the numbers to push a new judge through?

Yes, he has the votes in the Senate, and that's all it takes.

Attached: RGB.jpg (1009x543, 73K)

Only need the senate, which is still republicuck territory. If they denied a supreme curt pick they'd never get reelected.

Nah, I think millions of people are believing that.

Attached: 4D Chess.jpg (624x326, 55K)

they'll do whatever they can to keep her alive as long as possible. Truthfully, all they really need to do is get her through the end of the summer. Probably sometime toward the end of september when there won't be enough time to confirm her replacement before 2020.

Roberts is a conservacuck who cares more about being invited to liberal Moloch ceremonies than jurisprudence.

We need another Thomas/Alito/Kavanaugh/Gorsuch to freeze that faggot out for good.

Attached: MOTHER OF ALL HAPPENINGS.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

Shes at the Lucky 38

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 143K)

yes

senate is 53-47

he wins 50-50 as well with pence

Dude she didn’t even have the strength to keep her head up and communicate and this was before she broke her ribs and before she underwent major surgery.

This.
>unknown
>unknown
>unknown
If this was about Trump pissing on somebody, everyone would dismiss outright.
This isn't a story until there is actual proof. The stuff from infinity chan wasn't convincing enough to me.
On the other hand, this may actually cause some regular folks to ask for confirmation of her ability to fog a mirror.
In James Woods We Trust

>>being kept alive for unknown reason
Even the mainstream media can't think of why someone would want to keep a goblin from dying.

Attached: goblin slayer 2.jpg (225x350, 40K)

Canceling appearances. Hasn't heard oral arguments since early Dec (I think). Yep we need a wellness check.

Dude she's dead

Holy fuck it’s real. That was NOT a LARP this weekend! This is great

It's funny because all Trump uses sleep deprivation, diet coke, and fast food.

Prove she isn’t dead. 85 yr old woman with broke rib, lung cancer, and pneumonia who hasn’t been seen or heard from in a month with the exception of a mysteriously casted vote. You prove she’s alive, until then she’s dead and everyone knows you kikes are trying to defraud the American people.

then they won't be able to keep her alive long....certainly not until February of 2020 which is the minimum amount of time needed to where they can try to hold McConnell to the same standard of not appointing a justice in an election year thing. McConnell could be replaced as majority leader and a confirmation hearing could move forward in theory. I don't know what he would do. It would be nice if she just resigns now.

so what kind of satanic portal do they have opened up next to her? how many babies are being split open and how much baby blood does she get pumped into her daily?

Attached: FBA0EDC5-ADD7-4153-B012-52AD60A1CDA2.jpg (337x450, 46K)

>kept alive for an unknown reason

lol my sides

Attached: 1457867934557.jpg (225x225, 9K)