Are half Sicilians considered european white or are they unacceptable to live in Northern Europe?

Are half Sicilians considered european white or are they unacceptable to live in Northern Europe?

Attached: 172EA129-8159-4528-A027-DD3993BB673B.png (467x484, 325K)

>Are X White?

Northern European nationalist groups want to deport anyone who is not NE, which includes Southern Europeans. Southern Europeans should embrace their own civilization instead of looking for approval from lispy swedes.

why the fuck would we need you subhumans in our lands?

notice how it’s only southrons, new wolrd trash and their diaspora that find the idea of any kind to be acceptable

That guy has a very Jewy face.

idk, but dat nigga got divided

You're Slavic, not Nordic. Didn't Hitler remind you of that? And many southern european countries are better to live in than the AIDS european capital of Russia. I don't see how any Russian could possibly feel superior over a country like Italy. It's insane.

I mean not for anything Russians are a wee bit dark from dog Mongolian and Turkish genealogy

Plus I’m speaking about if someone is like 55% Slavic and 45% Italian

Does that make them acceptable to live in Eastern Europe or NE

>Hitler
>pure race
Pic one, dindoid. I’d rather go out shooting up American soldiers stationed in Europe than ever live next to some part jewish scumbag

I don’t give a shit about Italian or whatever southshit accomplishments, they always will be lowly subhumans for me because they are not really European.

Shia LeBouf isn't half-Sicilian, he's 100% Jewish

I mean you're not exactly wrong about the Slavic part, but Russians and Belarusians are genetically closer to Balts
Also he didn't say Nordic, he said Northern Europe which includes British isles

Attached: Screenshot_20190104_140551.jpg (1080x1036, 160K)

Stop replying to these threads, dipshits, unless you sage

>han ever live next to some part jewish scumbag

Hitler didn't have Jewish Ancestry.

>I don’t give a shit about Italian or whatever southshit accomplishments

Accomplishments are literally everything. How does Italian contributions to science make Russia look like the backwater it is, if they are somehow subhumans? Russians must be sub-sub humans then.

>Hitler didn’t have Jewish Ancestry
Doesn’t make the Nuremberg laws any less 56-tier
>Accomplishments are literally everything
Incorrect - genetic improvement is. Random Russian drunk or a Swedish hobo will always be of more value for us as a race than, let’s say, a Spanish scientist

No one unfortunately believes this, the whole world thinks Russia is a snowed Nigeria of inbred Mongoloids thanks to propaganda and shills

Nope italians were the worst immigrants to America and they took the longest to assimuate

No matter what people think of Russia, it remains a shithole loaded with nonwhite subhuman garbage. Germans and Dutch may not be eager to move here, but it is still an upgrade for cockholes, moldovaniggers, chinks, central asians and even latino scum

I think the bad transformers got to him...

Again, don't compare yourself to Sweden. Your standard of life is abysmal compared to them. You are not true Northern Europeans in what people think of the term - stable, prosperous scandinavian or even anglo countries. You are the AIDS capital of Europe.

Again, you cannot separate achievement from genetics. Intelligence is everything, that's why Japan, South Korea, or Italy will always be better places to live than Russia. In this world race is meaning less and achievement is meaning more. There is no place for Russian hobos and alcoholics in the hyper competitive economy of this century. These people will ultimately be rendered useless, if they aren't already. The Spanish scientist will last longer, be paid more, and be more valued for his intelligence than the Russian hobo.

You hate Hitler because he saw people like you as garbage, only fit to be slaves, not because he was Jewish or anything.

We have 450K Italians here (partial heritage counts), mostly concentrated in the lower classes. They don't really bring any positive here except their food.

Pic is of a Jew so non-European