HAHAHAHA Jow Forums BTFO AGAIN

HAHAHAHA Jow Forums BTFO AGAIN

Attached: 20190129_114027.jpg (1440x1004, 340K)

im not even really sure what that tweet is trying to say

they wont lie about something unless they for a fact know its a lie?

Lol pussies gonna puss
Get ready ti be sued fake news retards

OH NO NO NO NO NO
but muh sources!

Attached: giphy-31.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

I bet someone in the democrats mare some calla to threaten with outrage mobs

(((They))) are working overtime to shut this down

Attached: 1497998172729.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

so no more anonymous sources ever, cool story.
I guess the leaker should just reveal their identity so they can get seth riched.

I have been drunk for 3 days, quick rundown on the situation?

What was the tweet?

Jewish vampire is on life support and the Dems keep refusing to retire her.

Attached: EznQwxez5N-14.png (300x250, 18K)

Attached: 1548781980791.png (625x431, 61K)

Rbg was dying

Someone on a chan claimed to be working as a nurse where RBG was in a life support coma and posted a furtive pic. BNL tweets on something to that effect, now they posted the OP pic.

You’d think with that honker nose she wouldn’t be a mouth breather. I’ve never seen that woman where she wasn’t sitting there completely slack jawed.

If you look real close you can see the strings pulling her arms up.

Post proof of life.

Burden of proof is on you bucko. She hasn't been seen for weeks and she is in public office.

I mean its not like we haven't had varies posts of her soon to be corpse and nurse.

Where is this pic I keep hearing about?

leaker said she is not dead but in a medically induced coma
no proofs, thread started with the radiology doxx pic which OP said was the wrong one. (correct one was screenshot of infinitechan, I think.)

we already know

If rbg dies, holy shit, THE SALT

FINISH HER

Supreme justice is a position with great power and requires great responsibility. The proof of her condition is on them, otherwise they could simply "disappear" a supreme justice and take over their position by a shadow cabal claiming they are still alive 100 years later.

Whoops, I guess since the tweet was deleted, it means the withering decrepit geriatric who recently suffered several intense physical ailments and hasn't been seen at all in weeks, isn't actually in a risky health position.

nothing to see here folks. Fox ran a death graphic, 8pol picture posted, BNL retracted a story about her being ill and she hasn't been seen for months.....nothing to see here

I hope leaker Chan is alright

How hilariously would it be if she peacefully passes away on her birthday March 15th

TopKek

Attached: IPol.png (1440x772, 584K)

I can't even imagine. It will make Kavanaugh's confirmation look like smooth sailing.

The chimpout is going to be catastrophic perhaps military action may be needed in order to keep antifag from killing people at Capitol Hill

I think it will even itself out because there's no way that the GOP is going to take the dems' shit this time. Especially if Trump appoints ACB. What are they going to do, accuse her of rape? Lel

>about to die
>critically ill
>inside source
FUCK ALL THIS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION BULLSHIT SHE HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE
12/ 31/18

Attached: 1548599817333.jpg (1024x672, 201K)

Lesbian Rape

See pic.

Attached: RBG.png (1329x845, 167K)