GAVIN MC INNES BTFO AND CHALLENGED TO A FIGHT

Omg listen to this this is fuckin gold right here

youtube.com/watch?v=KnwPSAwLubk

This guy was BTFO'd by Gavin a few month ago, Gavin mocked him because he was a virgin and told him to go get laid...

"I'm sick of you, I'm sick of the patriarchy, I'm sick of Donald Trump,I'm sick of all of you, who think you can talk shit to us liberals and get away with it, you think we are all a bunch of basedboys, I aint a basedboy, I'm eatin that mfin muscle milk, I'm drinkin that mfin muscle milk
Ice, Milk, banana, I crushed them and put them in that fucking blender, Try me on for size Gavin, try me on like your wife tries her strap on on everyday night and pound that little pussy boy ass, I'm gonna beat your ass Gavin, I'm sick of you talking shit about Hillary and Bernie and my bros".

Attached: FireShot Capture 151 - FIGHT ME GAVIN - YouTube - https___www.youtube.com_watch_v=KnwPSAwLubk.png (1508x703, 827K)

basedboy* not based boy lol

basedboy* wtf my pad is bugging ?

wtf I can't write S O Y B O Y ????????????

whoever doesn´t realize this guy is trolling should exit this site and promptly hang themselves for being so retarded

basedboy

f

s o y b o y without spaces is basedboy?

stop posting faggot
all fields

Based soulless Ginger

wait wait, wasn't this the ginger that turned into a tranny? he retransitioned back?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON KEK

Attached: gingertranny.jpg (750x500, 68K)

He's always been an attention whore. He just moves from one trend to the next.

Is that the no-soul ginger?

He's an actor, he's not actually insane.

This is the “gingers do have souls” dude lmao

Coppercab got swole

>humpty dumpty grows a beard, lifts for a few months, and threatens people over the internet

if people wrote about the day-to-day of current life thirty years ago they'd be a laughingstock, maybe committed.

Attached: 1462736328482.jpg (3264x2448, 445K)

dude is jacked he'd wreck gavin's scrawny ass

Dude is at 30% body fat and gets out of breath from talking into his phone.

Gavin is 50 years old and half a fag.

Tough call, they are both pussies.

wow he is lispy and high pitched voice.

yeah gavin is old, a drunk, and is probably only 5-7 tall and 150 pounds

>FITE ME IRL
Has ANYONE ever changed their mind about an issue based on someone they disagree with assaulting someone they agree with?

The man is an elite troll and literally ourguy

Attached: 1526944924660.png (1680x945, 1.01M)

Who even cares about Gavin? He's one of the most irrelevant e-celebs.

coppercab is a very well known internet troll and has been around for over a decade you disgusting new piece of shit

coppercab is an unfunny larping faggot, and you're a newfag. dont post here anymore.

Wonder what the other guys in the gym were thinking. Kek.

Isnt he a tranny?

Wait I thought the saline ball injection guy died.

Attached: 1_Dylan-Hafertepen-Jack-Chapmanjpgs.jpg (615x1053, 64K)