Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine on boats and then collected trillions of modern dollars on our...

Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine on boats and then collected trillions of modern dollars on our backs? Yeah, reparations. Yes, revolution. You think we're gonna sit here and just keep taking it. Go do your readings and come back when you've figured out what the fuck I'm talking about. I won't further dignify the responses of a child who has never read from a black scholar in his natural born life and yet thinks he knows a damn thing about racial discourse. Get on my fucking level before you talk down to me, white boy. I'm not just some tumblr punk white liberal. I've been doing this for a long time, I've done my research, I've learned my history. Go learn yours and come back.

Attached: 1467227605366.jpg (1600x900, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kL6fli794tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice copypasta you fucking nigger. Sage.

kill yourself cracker

Nobody cares Curious George.

>Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine on boats and then collected trillions of modern dollars on our backs?
But I'm not a Jew tho, so no, they didn't.

jews

>You think we're gonna sit here and just keep taking it.
You've been doing if for centuries and have done nothing. So yeah, keep talking nigger.

>Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine on boats and then collected trillions of modern dollars on our backs?

Sorry nig, I'm not Jewish. Also, you might want to pay attention to the fact you were 'sold' into slavery by your' black brothers' inf the first place.

Haha, a black "revolution"? Please, try it.

Fun fact: 80% of all slave owners were jewish.

>Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine on boats

My ancestors were raided by Arabs, Vikings, taken over by Romans and constantly subjugated by Anglos, and they had their religion and history destroyed.

We've all had shit happen to our past, my man.

>The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.
Giving you wealth now because human ingenuity used you as a means to an end not only violates the modern agreement of private property and sins of the father, it also violates the balance of the natural order.

There's a reason Africa has always been a failure: tools are tools.

Attached: rqtLN7U.png (1317x1598, 611K)

>do you think we are going to sit here and keep taking it?
Actually yes that's exactly what I expect

>your ancestors literally took mine on boats
I’m not Jewish so that’s objectively false.
Why don’t you target Jews if you wanna play this game? Oh that’s right they hold positions of power and use blacks as their dogs that they can set on on whites to create divide and rule.

Attached: 513E64B1-B52A-4795-BAC3-F9F47A0A53E1.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Most nigger slaves were criminals who would've been simply killed if there was no slave market. All niggers should be thankful for slavery, but they're too much of a worthless, mindless animal to realize that.

Attached: 1519584627557.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

Naw my family immigrated from Scotland in 1890

TLDR

Attached: 1547496452573.gif (425x425, 2M)

Lol, T*rk flag. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Btw, could you post some of your copypastas on this thread? I can’t find the full “I imagine myself in Europe” copypasta anymore.

my ancestors aren't Jews, nigger
also you were sold to the boat by other niggers
and the first slave owner in murica was a nigger
check your privilege

Nope, I'm not Jewish.

wait... my jewish ancestors? i'm jewish? hey guys, i'm jewish

Attached: goyim.jpg (900x720, 136K)

>Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine
>ancestors
THATS RIGHT NIGGER
THOSE WERE ANCESTORS, ON MY SIDE AND YOUR SIDE
Your present day black ass have NOTHING to do with slavery as well as mine white ass. You're not entitled to anything.

THE AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE WAS A JEWISH ENTERPRISE

youtu.be/kL6fli794tw

>black
>scholars

Attached: DB3F8200-C12D-49A1-8597-273A3D2E9BE3.jpg (584x622, 56K)

>my ancestors took you on a ship
First of all I’m not Jewish so I wasn’t involved in the slave trade. Second, do you realize your ancestors were willingly sold by your other ancestors? Jews didn’t kidnap you subhumans you were offered to them for a reasonable price.

Only blacks were taken on boats and forced to do hard work for other race of people, talking about modern history.
Every civilization managed to create something amazing (native americans, europeans, chinese, japs even arabs) exept blacks.
It is your own fault,
Local tribe chief was selling your ancestors to white men for a pack of cigarettes or two sticks and a rock

Just gonna result in more deas stinky niggers. Please try and revolt, please rise up as a race, please stop killong eachother through abortion and violent crime. You wont though, cause at the end of the day you'll still be a nigger.

Nigger monkey

Go ahead and rise up sambo
Youre a miniscule percentage of the population. All you will do is justify racial hatred towards nigs

Hey it's the blacked guy, how is it going with Erdogan turk nigger bro?

My ancestors were neither black nor jewish, so try again bub.

Petition the kikes.
They were the slave traders...so much so that the auctions were closed on the sabbath.
The slave trade was 90% kosher.

Post big lips, larping faggot. NO bump

Your ancestors were conquered and enslaved by their African neighbors, sold to Arabs and Jews, and then used by a tiny elite minority in my country as a cheap alternative to paying most of my people a fair wage.

>reparations

Will white Americans also be getting refunds for the "trillions of modern dollars" spent on Negro slaves and their upkeep?

Attached: 1548088314441.jpg (1080x1348, 141K)

>i didnt learn anything useful. Just how to be an ignorant piece of fucking shit.
And this is why you suffer.

>a black scholar in his natural born life

LMFAO “scholar”
GTFO you ape skin nigger
∩(︶︿︶)∩

DO YOU REALIZE
Niggers have been selling other Niggers sense before written language was created and long before A Nigger ever saw a White person

If Niggers have a problem with slavery then Niggers should take a second and figure out how they can solve the problem of modern day slavery that Niggers a still practice this very second
Niggers really think White men jumped off a fucking boat with clubs and a nets and ran around collecting then up like they were Dodo birds *have you ever tried to catch a wild nigger* "It took wild Niggers to catch wild Niggers to sell wild Niggers to the world"

Even wild African Niggers didn't want them around that's why the still sell them at discount prices to SandNiggers !

Attached: NIGGERS.jpg (209x200, 38K)

>your ancestors literally took mine on boats and then collected trillions of modern dollars on our backs?

My ancestors were living in northern Europe until 1830. When they came to the US they only lived in free states.

I do think the US government in general does own black people and has been trying to oppress blacks since slavery.

Your ancestors were sold into plantation slavery by their own people and whatever wealth they created through their labor was destroyed in a civil war.

>(((boats)))

>Not realizing the final blackpill is human beings are bastards and everyone has suffered

But keep hating yppl because it's cool and hip.

me ancestors were humble potato farmers, fook off nigger

>your ancestors
I'm not a jew or an african slave lord decendant. Eat me, nigger

NI?

I agree the Jews should have to pay reparations for the slave trade. And some to white people for blaming them the entire time.

>You think we're gonna sit here and just keep taking it.
Don't need to 'think' it, that's precisely what you idiots keep doing. Every time there's an instance of police brutality or some other horrible event you throw a tantrum then forget about it until the next time it happens. There's no persistence, no drive. Even when you -do- manage to cobble together movement it gets co-opted by the Left and turned into something shitty and anti-west like Black Lives Matter.
In today's cultural environment a peaceful pro-black movement is impossible, because hardly any of you people have the will to actually make one happen, and those that do are rats that are only in it for attention and money.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 16.11.50.png (1013x374, 151K)

The Levy family owned more slaves than any European. If you guys want to run the show head to Africa there is plenty of room for improvement and the locals are grateful for any help they get. Don't do it too well or get the tag of colonizer.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-nignogwewaskangznsheeeit_1548251033.jpg (2048x791, 121K)

Ironically it was the ‘white boi’ Abraham Lincoln who eradicated slavery in the US.

How do we get rid of niggers? They are the biggest problem in the world today.

I know this is a troll cuz meme flag, but I’m Nigerian and my ancestors were slaves, idc though cuz they dumb

Attached: 74EFB012-77F7-4B1A-9257-3B6E939AC973.jpg (549x280, 30K)

My ancestors aren't Jews, nigger.

Take your act to Israel.

Do you realize that this makes you nothing special and that every single one of us had some ancestor that was a a slave at a certain point in history?

Niggers, on the other hand are the only group that tries to capitalize from something that has happened centuries ago, a culture and an economy based on compassion, pathetic.