Place your bets

Now listen, I'm not going to say for a 100% fact that a bit more to this story will come out...I'm just saying...I'm not saying I don't believe him...I'm just saying...
>Jussie Smollett was hospitalized after an attack in Chicago late Monday night, according to TMZ. Two white men wearing ski masks approached Smollett, who is openly gay and plays a gay character on Empire, outside of a Subway, beat him up, called him “that f—got Empire n—,” put his head in a noose, and yelled, “This is MAGA country.” According to a statement from the Chicago Police, the men also “poured an unknown chemical substance on the victim” during the assault and later fled the scene. Smollett self-transported to Northwestern Memorial Hospital and is in “good condition.” Chicago police said they are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime.
I don't know if you guys are aware of where this allegedly happened. This is literally in the downtown center of the city, right along the river, one of the wealthiest places in the city. The 300 block of E North Water Street is literally right below NBC Tower. Next door to the old Chicago Tribune and WGN building. Right next to the Michigan Ave/Chicago River Apple Store. The Sheraton Grand. Right across the River from the Hyatt Regency. Right out front one of the centers for the University of Chicago's Booth School. I guarantee there are more cameras in and around that area than more than almost any other area in the city. Again, I'm not saying...I'm just saying...

Attached: empirehatecrime.jpg (1196x834, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-ent-empire-actor-attacked-20190129-story.html
twitter.com/JussieSmollett/status/1087036824042856448
ihateworkinginretail.ooid.com/chicago-subway-shop-uses-bulletproof-case-to-protect-sandwich-makers/
twitter.com/reason/status/1090340313913126912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plus there aren't any white people in Chicago

slipped on ice.

Robbed by a Mexican

good

ill take "shit that never happened" for 1000

gay lovers quarrel

But let me guess: there is no recording of said incident, right?

Did he challenge a MAGA hat smirker?

These losers live and work in a fantasy world. Professional LIARS.

This is why you shouldn't support Trumpists, Alt-Right, nationalists and similar in America.

Americans are simply too radical in character. They constantly do fake smiles, have starry eyes and are artificially nice. If there's a turnaround in socio-economic circumstances, those White weirdo Americans might very well become ruthless murderers, because of their artificial and impulsive predispositions. Also, christianity is on decline in America, and christianity had a moderating effect on politics in the West.

This is why I predict that the future of America is some form of ruthless racism vs big city Leftists vs minorities. I wouldn't endorse any of these

I'm not saying....

but I'm saying....

that somehow he wasn't wearing a hat or scarf (which we all knows fags think is fabulous) despite the freezing cold and thus was recognized for being on a C list tv show as a D list celebrity

I'm supposed to believe he just went outside in the freezing cold and let his ears freeze? and left his face and head exposed to the cold? that nothing was covering his face/head making it hard for someone to recognize him?

They make it so obvious, seriously it's almost like they're doing it for us to make the media look bad. All you have to do to make it believable is just say "some guy walked past me wearing a maga hat and he muttered 'nigger,'" the press would still run it an then people on the right might actually believe it.

But I guess the guy's a flaming faggot so drama and spectacle are all that matter to him, like the world is a fucking stage play or something.

ya cause this story is totally believable. In predominately black chimpcago. We see a ton of white nationalists running around *rolls eyes

He's race carding to get work in hollywood.

>both victims and attackers walking around late night in freezing weather
>white supremacist MAGA fiends recognize an actor from a black tv show (not the main character)
>they also happen to know he is gay
>draw attention to themselves by shouting slurs
>have both bleach and rope at the ready
>he escapes and is able to get to the hospital

Hmmm.

Attached: skeptipep.png (640x444, 320K)

Must have been in the subway at the hospital if he didn't have time to call the cops.

Do any reports mention the location?

Attached: Capture.png (1148x782, 599K)

inb4 beaten up by his black drug dealer.

That would also be 1 block away from Trump Tower. He probably wants you to make that connection

>niggers beat him up for being a faggot

I will be back in two weeks to collect payment

AUNT TEEFA

>Jussie Smollett was born in Santa Rosa, California, and is the third of six children born to Janet (née Harris) and Joel Smollett.[5] He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz, several of whom are also actors.[6] His father was Jewish

Attached: 1533964657589.png (370x319, 188K)

Propositioned another nigger for faggery and got the shit kicked out of him.

Also, as a certified racist, I can say that all niggers look the same, especially in a nigger hive like chicongo. Though I am getting proficient at picking out somalis due to their sunken eyes and lightbulb shaped cranium.

>Also, as a certified racist,I can say that all niggers look the same.

Oh really, we all know every certified racist tune into to Empire every week and would spot this rising super star from three blocks away in a blizzard.

>White hooded cohorts
>Jan 20th

Attached: Capture.png (584x662, 273K)

he probably was looking for gay sex and got jumped by crooks

Attached: spacey.png (508x529, 95K)

Does anyone have a list of proven fake hate crime? I'm sure there are fucking tons.

Yes. The 300 block of E North Water Street. On your picture, that's in between the Tribune Tower icon and the Sheraton Grand Chicago icon. The two buildings in between those two are the NBC Tower and the University of Chicago Greeley Center for the Booth School of Business, literally the 2nd ranked business school in the country. The large blue icon you have listed a few blocks above is Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was taken. The subway icon right next to it is actually in the hospital building.

Source?

>University of Chicago Greeley Center
sorry Gleacher Center

>Let’s try to convince all the leftists and shitskins that it wasn’t a white men and white men are good!

What a waste of energy. I’m tired of trying to defend ourselves with words

The Chicago Tribune.
>chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-ent-empire-actor-attacked-20190129-story.html
You can see it here.

Attached: waterstree.jpg (1271x750, 81K)

Illinois Nazis are the worst

But there is no Subway there

Attached: Capture2.png (452x376, 126K)

this is a big win for pol hopefully ourguys out there crack some more gay nigger heads MAGA!!!!

who gives a shit if its true. i hope it is.

i promise you the people who did it were black, they hate gays more than whites hate black gays for sure
plus if he was in the subway, there's footage, so i want to see it, now

"this is MAGA country"

fuck right off, that sounds like something a hollywood libtard would dream up LOL no one's gonna actually say that shit holy fuck

solved it. spread this

Attached: 0FD99FE0-E1B2-4432-88DB-B79659A407B5.png (1280x1377, 908K)

>Chicago
>white people
I'm going to go with shit that never happened!

this

Well racial tension is part and parcel of a diverse country. Still Trump is a civ nat at best don't know why you mentioned him

Hang on, the fuck did I just read?
Do people walk around in the affluent areas of Chicago with ski masks, rope, and bleach waiting for 'celebrities' to show up and use said implements against them for their sexuality?
The fuck is even Empire about? What's its target audience?

Attached: 1539083845815.jpg (399x399, 17K)

Looks like Don Lemon

Attached: screenshot-www.reddit.com-2019.01.29-15-46-40.png (1046x450, 169K)

>this is MAGA country

Only a nigger would dream this nonsense up. False flag

>white Trump supporters in Chicago going around attacking black people
>knowing who the fuck this guy is and what show he's from and that he's gay

not buying this for a second

Lucky night for those Chicago white supremacist Nazi Trump voters

>2 AM
>it's fucking freezing out
>still, throw on your ski masks, grab your noose and bleach and head out to the local all-night Subway
>last 30 days straight, no gay nigger C-list celebrities getting sandwiches in the middle of the night to bash
>but you know your lucky number's gotta come up someday/!
>shivering in the shadows
>almost about to give up
>you see movement heading towards the door
>HOLY SHIT IT'S SOME GUY FROM EMPIRE
>WHICH APPARENTLY YOU WATCH FOR SOME REASON
>SO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS
>FAITH REWARDED
>"THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY, SON! YEEHAW!"

Or: This guy tried to buy some coke over Cragislist and got robbed at the meetup, then cooked up the stupidest story ever to explain why he walked into a hospital all beaten up

Attached: 04.jpg (700x467, 123K)

Only Subway near alleged location is at 2 Illinois Center
So if they fail to provide CCTV of actual attack or at least attackers fleeing you know whats up

Attached: 2IllinoisCenter.png (1044x886, 218K)

this, or he tried to buy drugs.

I am saying that more will come out and it will almost certainly be a completely different story from what they are telling us now. Screen shot me!

This is fake news, this guy IS don lemon

Attached: 0y.jpg (604x604, 33K)

This right here. He did it to himself, who knows why.

Attached: 1548793167525.jpg (824x567, 105K)

How much fucking money would it take to get you to work in a 24/7 Subway in CHICAGO?! Have they even invented the type of bullet-proof glass you’d need to stay alive in there overnight?

....aaaaaand it was a couple Niggers trying to blame it on whites.

Attached: 1547702829973.jpg (625x474, 61K)

>nigger beaten by niggers
>nigger won't snitch a nigger
>say other than a nigger did it

He was looking for drugs or to suck dick. Kevin Spacey tried to say he was mugged when he was trying to fuck a straight guy that beat him up. Degenerate faggots.

>White guys in MAGA hats were walking around when it was -20°F looking for a gay nigger to hang and ran into a TV actor
Lol wut

>white people watch or give half of a fuck about empire.

was obviously faked.

>This is why I predict that the future of America
Noice brother Nostradamus

Attached: kaszanka4.jpg (640x427, 58K)

Whatcha Doin?

Attached: 5D67149F-537E-44D8-A20C-E41670D9801D.jpg (1959x604, 202K)

twitter.com/JussieSmollett/status/1087036824042856448

these ski mask-wearing, rope-wielding racists also seem to know a lot about D-list actors playing in soap operas directly aimed at blacks
we all know how much the KKK complains about the presence of homosexuals in their BET

No I mean hes larping about the attack.

>implying every MAGA hat purchase doesnt also include a free noose, bottle of bleach and wanted poster for this empire faggot.

>ihateworkinginretail.ooid.com/chicago-subway-shop-uses-bulletproof-case-to-protect-sandwich-makers/
Yep, they have it

Attached: bullet-proof-subway1.jpg (960x576, 87K)

is all of this coming from the actor who got attacked?
he just told the hospital/TMZ what transpired?

Shut up, you're giving Poland a bad name. Move to Sweden if you feel that way.

Police have released a drawing of the suspect from the still recovering gay actor. Suspect also suspected in Houston area drive by of black school children.

Attached: DwPpZdnUwAEuGTg.jpg (512x706, 73K)

kek. It's an EBT show?
Yeah, but unless it operates like an actual submarine with bunks, medical staff, its own power plant, and armed resupply they'll just get you when you step out to go home.

>chkd
I hate Illinois Nazis

>Actor
>Gay
He probably tried to proposition some young boys for sex and got beat up. I'm calling it.

Attached: 1548274362837.jpg (418x509, 24K)

Who is this sub-human nigger ? And who cares ?

ah the famous violent white supremacists who'd write "black" instead of "nigger"
wouldn't want to be too harshly racist in your racist death threats

Just get a taxi home

Attached: Chicago Taxi.jpg (660x379, 82K)

an actor on a show about rich black musicians
>who cares
it will be used to justify violence against whites

There is a whole website devoted to maintaining and updating fake hate crimes. Someone will list it, I don't have link atm.

>Muslim terrorist attacks happen and kills many
>"NOT ALL MUSLIMS GUYS!
>Suddenly at random, some nigger no one has ever heard of from a show no one watches gets roped in the shithole of Chicago, with some stupid "MAGA" calling card
>"ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!"
You know, all this would be solved if we just Nuked Chicago and then California

every news organization is reporting hate crime, racial and homophobic slurs, white men, attackers, and woke twitter is complaining about the media for saying "racial" instead of "racist"

I’ve seen bulletproof glass here and there, but for Chicago I’d assume you’d need the Rolls Royce of bulletproof technology. I’d guess working there on the night shift would be similar to the ending of “I am Legend”. I wouldn’t work in that mofo for $100 an hour with full bennies.

Full bullshit.
Ain't no MAGA faggots walking around downtown and certainly not watching Empire.
This was a well coordinated attack by nonother than who's behind that post.
Nobody gives a fuck about Empire.

Funny how the left constantly eats itself for the most hilariously retarded of reasons

twitter.com/reason/status/1090340313913126912

W O M P
O
M
P

Attached: reason.png (626x658, 299K)

fakehatecrimes.org
It's pretty funny

>most retarded of reasons.
proper grammar?
I don't know anymore. It's all just massively absurd.

Attached: 1544279836967.jpg (610x357, 87K)

geeez
didn't think it'd only be a week before the next fake outrage story

Stupidest thing Ive ever heard.

I’m glad someone else remembered we’re in the middle of an epidemic of white-on-black drive-bys in Trump’s America.

The only Republicans downtown are the neocons up in the skyscrapers. Either fake as shit or a Pritzker-funded false flag

funny how the narrative is already crumbling

Seems like they're going for the buckshot/spray n pray approach
Just lobbing them out there and hoping one sticks
Biggest issue is that there's probably 30 million or more liberals out there that see the story and will never follow up or independently verify because it reinforces their belief that "maga bad"
There's an epidemic of mental illness in the world, and nobody seems to care because it advances TPTB agenda

someone/thing has to be intentionally stirring the pot at this point

They've been doing it since at least the 90s
They've just gotten more brazen in the last few years
In all actuality, it probably started with Elvis

We all know who that someone/something is. It's been a living meme for 3,000 years for fucks sake.

The thing is, the society they seek to create always ends up being their own undoing. As they force increasingly incompetent individuals (women/minorities) into positions of power, they power structure becomes sloppy and it begins to crumble. We're at the late stages of a karmic cycle.

so is my only option just to get Jow Forums and arm myself at this point?

>This is MAGA country
Said no one ever
He stole that from a Hildawg meme

>"This is MAGA country"
Is the writing on Empire also this bad?

Well, I mean...everyone should be doing that user. Things are going to get pretty hairy over the next 2-3 decades.

>Chicongo