Catholic vs protestant

I am considering becoming a christian, but I am in doubt between catholicism and protestantism.

Protestants have some really good arguments against catholicism. Catholics come up with a lot of bullshit that isnt on the bible like the baptism of newborn babies and priests being forbidden to marry...
But on the other hand catholicism seems to have contributed more to the world and they also have some nice philosophers and writers.

Which one do you think is better and why?

Attached: JESUS-CHRIST-WAS-NOT-A-JEW.jpg (820x851, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Declaration_on_the_Doctrine_of_Justification
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look up the sspx resistance resistance, they're traditional Catholics.

Maria.

Attached: IMG_20190129_171409_013.jpg (480x634, 91K)

Orthodoxy is better, you heathen

catholicism = worship people that are NOT christ and worship the church
christianity = worship Jesus Christ

why on earth would anyone think catholicism is the true christianity, and this is coming from someone who grew up in a catholic family.

Orthodox is condenmed by god and his church.

Orthodoxy. Closest to the early church. Maintains original and true doctrine of the faith along with apolostic and patristic liturgy. Maintains the mystery of God and the Eucharist, maintains Theosis/divinization and allows for economia.

The only negative aspect is that some Churches are overly cultural and seem foreign to outsiders.... try to find one that is not too culturally imperial.

Attached: 1528419934740.jpg (700x845, 460K)

Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's idols and racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus only preached to Jews and his message was for Jews only. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus impossible magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews to convert and inter-marry with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideas based on race. His only urge is to turn you into a Jew.

take the luther pill

Most Catholics don't consider themselves Christians. That alone should probably make the decision pretty easy.

Study the Word daily, spend time with the Lord daily, and let no mortal man or institution stand between you and your personal relationship with Christ.

Attached: Christ With Thorns by Carl Heinrich Bloch.jpg (682x519, 176K)

>Protestant
>Catholic
Jesus is the only thing you should be worrying about. No human man or woman can save you. Only Jesus can. Confession to a man can not save you. Jesus can if you confess and repent to him. Worshiping Angels, Saints, Maria etc etc will NOT SAVE YOU! That is blasphemy.
Romans 1:25 - Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Leviticus 26:1 - Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the LORD your God.
Isaiah 46:5 - To whom will ye liken me, and make [me] equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Attached: Jesussaves.jpg (591x697, 80K)

Stop caring so much about which Church you follow. That alone shows that you still do not understand the essence of Christianity. Do you think God gives a shit? Become a better person, embrace virtue and relinquish your vices. See the bigger picture and understand that earthly pleasure and hedonism is nothing compared to unconditional love. This is all you need. Along with a border wall.

Just be a christian. If you wanna boogie to gregorian chants and hang old catholic paintings in your house that's all fine and swell. But like Jow Forums says most of the time, catholics aren't actually christian. Ask a catholic if Jesus died for their sins and pay attention, cause the answer will always have a "but" and then some additional bullshit about their own works etc. It's exactly the opposite of what makes a christian; believing Jesus died for you sins.

The value of Catholicism is its tradition
The value of tradition can be learned by reading Evola’s Revolt
Do that before you decide

Literally every sentence in this rambling diatribe is 100% false and you know it (((memeflag)))

Attached: POST IN EVERY MEMEFLAG THREAD.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

Attached: 3kc4WHh.png (650x850, 73K)

As a catholic i would say go protestant. But hey you know the grass is always greener. I'd say God will love you no matter what path you take to him.

Traditional Catholics = follow Jesus Christ and his sacred teachings Traditional Catholicism and worship god.
Protestants = follow Martin Luther and self interpret the bible making up thier own version of christianity and then calling it christianity.

Protestantism encourages hated towards Jesus Christ and his interpretation called catholicism but nowadays is known as traditional catholicism, and encourages outrageous hate towards his virginal Blessed Mother, Maria.

>Protestantism is monolithic

We need young Catholics who will join a grassroots uprising against Papal higher-ups who subvert the Church. The fags and abusers need to be burned, hanged, or exiled at the least. Many Catholics have their eyes open but are waiting for enough to wake up, and that's spreading.

>Most Catholics don't consider themselves Christians

Biggest crock of shit I've ever seen somebody write. It's usually other people referring to us at Catholic in a way that's exclusive from Christian and it's annoying.

You're not a catholic then

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

I think it's true that if your heart is true and you build a real relationship with God, read scripture, and find fellowship with others you can discuss his teachings with, it can be done. The Church is the most powerful and true way to building a relationship with God, but it can be done outside of it, albeit more difficultly, imho.

whoa why did you replace my "christians" with "protestants"

Catholicism belongs to Satan. Don't get caught up in the papacy and rituals. None may enter the Father except through the Son.

This quote is a known fake. Go ahead and search for that source in a seminary library and show us what you find.

>All protestants are Lutherans
Try again

Attached: 1517166476802.jpg (500x407, 58K)

Attached: ReadIt.jpg (730x768, 85K)

DAILY REMINDER

YOU CANT NOT DEUS VULT IF YOU'RE PROTESTANT.

THANK YOU....

Attached: 1.png (400x248, 158K)

Attached: 1499613355003.jpg (2716x2920, 2.86M)

Attached: 1500030026950.png (1797x644, 699K)

I just wish I could believe in God and the afterlife so I can join a church without larping.

t. reluctant fedora

Lutherans have no quarrel with James even though Luther himself was not a fan. For the Lutherans works are neccessary because without good works you cannot be reassured in your faith. No good works = no faith, because good works are the fruit of faith.

And the idea that Luther disliked reading the bible is just insane. His entire life was spent reading the scriptures. Disagree with him if you like (I certainly do not like Luther) but at least try to articulate some reasonable arguments against his thought.

You should note that Lutherans and Catholics don't even disagree on justification anymore:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Declaration_on_the_Doctrine_of_Justification

Because they're not Christians, but Martin Lutherans because they follow his principles, which is to self-interpretate the bible and not the holy ghost's interpretations found in traditional catholicism.

the traditions of chirst have left us with the institution of the catholic church

/thread

Attached: image (5).jpg (463x684, 66K)

Attached: c44e555fed1ce4ee766da012c7990451516ef153ad23f44ff2784f0b63b86b27.png (852x732, 19K)

Attached: lutero_2.png (672x981, 778K)

Attached: ab520d03e263eed27a68282bf0156388dd54ebaf87de62ebea479032adcd77fb.png (497x676, 179K)

Attached: unknown.png (614x291, 310K)

Attached: 21f25a13866a65df337b38896f4d525b-19-dank-christian-memes-that-will-fill-you-with-gods-love.jpg (569x460, 57K)

>Don't get caught up in Jesus Christ's papacy and rituals
>Believe in my self interpretations of the Bible not god's.

Good thing your not the judge then.

Catholicism is the original christianity, everything else basically heresy

Just like Jews rejected their own prophecy, so too have the Catholics.
DO NOT TRUST EITHER.

Not an argument heretic

ts called the narrow path. Most people travel the wider path (religion). Man is inherently corrupt so why shouldn't religion be?

Clearly your are just here to shitpost and breakdown the faithful. I'll pray for you. OP asked for help and all you've done is show him the sad divisions within the body of believers which is supposed to be united.

You might as well call all protestants Hussites, then. You just center on Luther because you have a poor understanding of Church history.

All churches are corrupt and cucked, all of them have some ammount based people in them. Question what denomination is best is foolish in my opinion. Choose one and pray to Jesus.

Literally jew tier nonsense, every single person on Earth is a Christian, whether they embrace the Eternal Father or not is their own decision.

Catholicism is the Universal Church that binds mankind into one family, the Bride of Christ, the lungs that God breathes his Gospel into the world

Attached: Adoration of the Mystic Lamb.jpg (800x1107, 332K)

This is stupid.
Protestantism spawned from Catholicism.
Luther was Catholic then started his own religion and after him 20000 denominations spawned from that.
It's heresy. Pure and simple.
Any serious debate is impossible since there isn't the ground to even begin.
All arguments are pretestuose, silly, verbose, redundant, useless, childish, ignorant, to hide the fact that Protestants are heretics.
All of them and they KNOW it.

Attached: padre-pio1-800x600.jpg (800x600, 45K)

Protestants literally have gay married women priests advocating abortions.

Not for long

Attached: 1547661198814.png (588x1250, 1M)

Thanks punished francis

You answered your own question, user. Read and believe pic related which is from the Bible and not from the Papacy, which the Bible calls "The Antichrist Institution": 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 & 1 Timothy 4:1-3. God bless you, user.

Attached: The Gospel to Papists.jpg (514x216, 34K)

Well encouraging others to heresy isn't catholic bruh.

Not OP but I looked it up holy shit Catholicism is complicated as hell

Prots have had bottom-up corruption from demoralized congregations and priests, Catholics have had top-down corruption from an infiltrated leadership who makes space for degenerates

Dark times - but they'll hang soon desu

>God is Emperor Constantine
Wow, good argument, idolator.

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

yea im not a protestant , why are you lumping all non catholics as protestants, you are making an us vs them, and you are no different than any other cult such as jw or mormon

Attached: 1548085511958.jpg (1024x772, 97K)

No Because Protestantism was founded by Martin Luther not Christ.

There is no evidence for Catholicism from before political-opportunist and Arius-supporter Constantine's lapdog Eusebius. The best you can give from before the 4th century are vague quotes from Irenaeus and selective verses from the Bible that contradict other verses.

Attached: 1543258118165.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Soon

Attached: 1510019300296.jpg (1200x1200, 615K)

Both Burger King and McDonalds send you to Hell so just believe the truth Bebeto
streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

anyone who is not catholic is a protestant

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

Not an argument

Attached: 1528421775980.jpg (720x540, 36K)

KEK

kek

Well i they dont, hell is forever

*even if

If you think Constantine is god you're a idolator, only the holy eucharist is god.

Attached: nzud8fy5spw01.jpg (640x424, 99K)

It's a fact

Bro me too

I'm not a believer but I do see a lot cool things about being involved in a church

Attached: 1546994303406.png (1199x1923, 629K)

>I want other people to tell me what is right and wrong

desu would move judaism to witchcraft tier and vedicism to interesting heathen tier, if not heresy tier due since its an heresy of the convenant of God pre-abraham

f*cking Jow Forums changing t b h with "desu"

Man can not live on bread alone. Christians need philosophy along with Christ.

judaism should perhaps be a Satanic tier category, you're right, sadly I have no photoshop skills

to choose from either is death, pic related.

Attached: Genesis 2-17 Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil aqua.jpg (700x525, 86K)

Messalianism is the only way, divine union is holy and redpilled.
Marry your daughters.

Attached: 1545780843796.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Nah, Satanists are their own thing. Lot of Jews of just half assing religion because it's a family thing. But most of the Satanists are Jews. A non-aware borderline agnostic Jew who isn't part of shit can be saved, and as such are merely a heretic. I've unironically seen it happen. "Judeo-Christian" used to refer to a Jew who's been saved by Christ, but fags like Ben Shapiro twisted it to get good goys to suck down the idea that Judaism is part of America.

Attached: file.png (1197x1921, 590K)

Cathoicism
Full of pedophiles, promotes Globohomo and open borders shit. Actively twists the word of God to suit their own, mortal desires, lying to and manipulating their congregations, extorting money from the faithful. Heretics who pray the the saints instead of God, and who's organization and traditions are placed above the most holy.

Protestantism.
Mostly the same but minus the pedophiles, extortion and heresy.

Take the third option. Be a Christian, read the bible, but DON'T go to church.
Going to church is basically a weekly programming session for NPC's. Don't let the preacher man tell you what to think. Read the bible and draw your own meaning from it.

both are kike on stick worshipers

was talking about Talmudism and zohar judaism as being satanistic btw

messianic judaism is more like protestantism, and even then its relative if they believe in the trinity or not

Start reading some metaphysics book if you are looking for a rational approach to religion.
Plato, then Aristotle then Aquinas.
Maybe you will not become Christian but at least it will open up to you the road for theism.
Becoming Christian will require a leap of Faith at a certain point.

And you're a Sodomite

Maybe reformed/conservative Judaism belong in heretic, Talmudism belongs in satanic

The past Jew I'm referring to actually became a Catholic. Haven't met any of the messianic Jews so I don't know much about them, but they don't seem to cause issues at least.

True, I try reading exactly jews teach themselves for either how to conduct themselves in life or best serve god, and their entire scriptural basis is just obscure and meaningless tradition that they themselves don't really understand, and they have no inclination for any universal type of goodness or justice, their entire structure feels entirely devoid of soul or meaning desu

actually there is 2 time more pedo among prots than caths and still, there is 6 time more pedo among school teachers than cath priests

also 80% of pedo priests are homosexuals, so you could divide the rate of pedo priests by 5 if the church applied its own laws on sodomites

>minus the pedophiles, extortion and heresy.
nice try proddy scum look up molestation numbers by your "preachers"

>DON'T go to church

how will I eat the body of christ tho

Attached: 1517169720045.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)