Is there a shred of evidence? Cause it sounds like fan fiction

Is there a shred of evidence? Cause it sounds like fan fiction.

Attached: jussie-smollett.png (807x462, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Chicago nigger faggot bleach
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Capture.png (584x662, 273K)

no, and the powers that be will keep it that way. obviously if he was attacked it was his own kind that did it

Look at all the stories. No evidence whatsoever
lmgtfy.com/?q=Chicago nigger faggot bleach

all the articles i've seen say he was "reportedly" attacked, like the "news" outlets that are supposed to be pushing this shit can't even get behind it

this
the chicago gay nigger comedian gang is incredibly dangerous

Give it a few day and then it comes to be the suspects are indeed, black.

Sounds like BS to me.

I would bet LARGE sums of money that in the coming days we will find out this was all bullshit

as in, invisible?

Niggers hate gay niggers.

They tried to bleach him cuz he's a house nigger pretending to be white. Other niggers hate that shit

So he just made it all up?
That's great way to kiss your career goodbye.

in this day and age, not a single shred of video? i call complete fucking bullshit

wasn't it over already?

he's black
saying a white person did something mean is like walking and talking, its just what they do to deflect their own ineptitude

Nope.

And the story is already falling apart.

Attached: FAUXTMZ.png (582x483, 183K)

Choo choo mudda fucka.

Attached: Naamloos-1.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Two straight white men in the middle of Chicago spend a freezing night stalking their prey waiting for their chance to strike. Eight days ago they mailed the manifesto to warn the world of their righteous justice and make sure nobody could claim they did not give fair warning. Suddenly out of nowhere Jughead spots the man they intend to brutalize! Jussie Smollett civil rights activist and hero of the common man! Hate fills their disgusting pink bodies as they excitedly don their ski masks and in the rush almost forget to bring the rope. Thankfully Cleetus the team leader kicks his leather bound copy of The Art of The Deal ™ as he starts to leave his red pickup truck. Cursing himself for damaging such a holy book he notices in shock that Jughead left the rope behind in his rush of primal excitement to get to their victim first with the cup of hydrochloric acid. No way will Cleetus allow Jughead to be the first to strike the first blow against the enemy of the white race. Cleetus loves his son and promised his sister to look after their baby boy, but love only goes so far ......

Now it's your turn just hit reply with what comes next.

After the Covington debacle I saw on a youtube video the ideal that all this pushing a fake narrative is to get a civil war kicked off.

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiit

that was fast

As a homophobic white supremacist, I can say this is indeed plausible. I watch Empire every week and know everything there is to know about the personal lives of all the actors. I also can confirm that I often roam the streets of Chicago in a ski mask and MAGA hat with a noose and bottle of bleach looking for gay niggers to attack. Honestly, I'm just surprised this doesn't happen more often.

No and the moment we people start digging and demand evidence they will just memory hole it like they do for everything else that fails them