Our president is doing it

Our president is doing it.

Attached: rhapsody.png (900x915, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.embed.uol.com.br/embed/2018/10/embed-de-embed-embed-conta-com-apoio-de-embed-embed-na-eleicao.shtml)
youtube.com/watch?v=emb3dEmembed)
embed.embed.com/em-encontro-com-embed-embed-indica-ser-favoravel-embed-comercial-da-embed-22975107)
youtube.com/watch?v=embedEbdmebexe3)
youtube.com/watch?v=3MB3DEMBed)
youtube.com/watch?v=emexbedE3med)
oembed.com.br/embeds/embed/2018/01/embed-de-jair-embed-e-embeds-se-embed-em-apenas-dez-embeds.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbedEmbed)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahal_Zur_Israel_Synagogue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this not preferable to favela monkeys?

You are full of subhuman criminals, travesties, whores and corrupt politicians, yet your main concern is an alien nation oceans away?

oy vey very anti semetic

its because theyre finally realizing bolsonaro is a zionist freemason

What does it say?

This is funny and all but we'll do this to "Palestine" and the entire Middle East loool

based

You won't pussy

Honestly, conservatives seem to think that Israel is Wakanda or something. Can't think of a single problem their technologies won't solve, according to this brain-dead discourse. What do we have to gain from this relationship, really? Especially after seeing all the abuse the US has endured by allying itself with these fuckers. Also, if you turn your back to a kike, you actually deserve to be stabbed.

you guys are fucked

Attached: 1545078804372.jpg (768x436, 90K)

Who cares? Hispanics are almost as bad as negros, what can jews do here? We are extremely degenerate already and excel at scamming and robbing each other. Something something jews taking over Brazil's gold mines

Since OP is a massive faggot and assumes everyone speaks ghetto drunk Russian version of Spanish, this translates to "army of Israel arrives in Brazil to help search in Brumadinho"

I can't wait

Brazil is perfect for the jews and is basically what they want the endgame of Europe and NA to be. They'll control the low iq mutts with media and put them to work. Brazil will become a cultureless, mixed-race dystopia of materialistic atomic drones. It will be a major piece in the jew world order.

Brazil will die for us

Attached: 1541118857697.jpg (540x364, 26K)

>never bothered to read anything
They are the ones who did it to brasil in the first place. It was their prototype.

UME (((DELICIA)))! SOPA DE KIKEAO!

>Israel controls all the "far right" parties globally
>the "moderate" parties are in full white genocide mode
>the left are literal (((communists)))
totally not a world conspiracy though. nooope.

>Brazil will become a cultureless, mixed-race dystopia of materialistic atomic drones
How is that worse than present time Brazil? Mutts will always be perverse low IQ savages, a jew holding the leash would be an improvement.

It already is a cultureless, dystopian wasteland. But before it was Foro de São Paulo's cultureless, dystopian wastelan, they are kicking them out so the jews are debranching here. Not that was better with the commies, worst case scenario the commie will "reform" and join the jews.

commies are also jews, so yes, all sides are jew controlled.

How long are you on this board? Do you even know what ((())) means?

memeing jew influence into brazillian cuckservatives will be hard. even on Jow Forums many are too dumb

they think NO MEN, THEY'RE COOL, YOU KNOW, SILVIO SANTOS. AND THEY HATE MUSLIMS (EVERY THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHY THEY'RE INVADING THEM TO EUROPE)

This shit was just drawn by some butthurt commie retard who hates Israel because of "muh pallystine!".

what I think israel wants to do is two things:

1) make brazil put their embassy in jerusalem (which should be a land for christians, not muslims or blood-sucking chosen ones)

2) dispatch their arabs and illegal immigrants to brazil, the same way they're doing to europe

UMA*

god portuguese is such a fuckin disgusting looking language

Brazil is the role model the Jews chose for the West, and it has been at least since the 50's. Look for UNESCO's "A Report on race relations in Brazil", in which this shithole is glorified as a "civilizational model" for the West. They like Brazil, of course, because this societal model is inherently disunited and corruptible.

>2) dispatch their arabs and illegal immigrants to brazil, the same way they're doing to europe
Not going to happen,the only immigrants Pocketman is willing to take are Venezuelans

Nah, we just want to expend our sphere of influence (politically, don't get all da joos conspiracy on me) to South America.
Plus it's a known fact that Iran's proxies are very active in South America and within narco circles. It's how they get their money.

and haitians, and anybody from a leftist government in his view

>His son is an Embed agent.
>His Embed-President is an embed guy that is preaching that embed men and embed men should embed only with embed women to "embed the race".
>His Embed-President is an embed-ranking Embed member, a Master Embed, he is being supported by the entire global Embed secret society (www1.embed.uol.com.br/embed/2018/10/embed-de-embed-embed-conta-com-apoio-de-embed-embed-na-eleicao.shtml)
>His Embed-President said they have plans to embed Embed already (youtube.com/watch?v=emb3dEmembed)
>Embed said he plans to embed down the embed jungle and sell all the embeds in it for the Embeds (embed.embed.com/em-encontro-com-embed-embed-indica-ser-favoravel-embed-comercial-da-embed-22975107)
>Embed promised to give the Embed Launch Center to the Embeds (youtube.com/watch?v=embedEbdmebexe3)
>Embed salutes the Embed flag and chants "EMBED! EMBED! EMBED!" (youtube.com/watch?v=3MB3DEMBed)
>powerful Embed Embed Embed sends his embed to Embed, the Embed candidate (youtube.com/watch?v=emexbedE3med)
>each embed of the Embed family became an embed in the last decade. (oembed.com.br/embeds/embed/2018/01/embed-de-jair-embed-e-embeds-se-embed-em-apenas-dez-embeds.html)
>Embed accidentally embeds him and his embed received embeds from the one of the embeds that used to give the most embeds, "Who doesn't receive embeds? everyone receives embeds" says Embed (youtube.com/watch?v=3mbedEmbed)
>Embed said that Embed Familia was an embed to support embed people that didnt want to embed, a program for the embed to buy embeds, and a program that was gonna embed the embed's embed. NOW HE IS EMBEDDING IT and EMBEDDING IT by adding a 13th embed to it!

Attached: 1541302373653.jpg (1280x760, 209K)

You should kiss our feet for us coming to help you nigger monkey

Get away Satan

No one cares

>die for us
>wanting to send a bunch of favela niggers to do your dirty job

We will end up trade all the weapons you gave to us to Russia for Vodka.

>fucked

We were fucked since 1500 when the most retarded country in Europe colonized the part of the Americas with the most retarded natives and filled it with the most retarded niggers of Africa and made them follow the most retarded version of christianism.

Map is fake
The northeast is Jewish since the 1600s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahal_Zur_Israel_Synagogue

I honestly fully support that, half the middle east is already dying to go war with you. Please invade already.

> Big banks stole even our underpants from us
> The MSM turned our children into whores and thugs
> But they helped in a collapsed dam so everything is ok
Not so fast, Shlomo.

40 million whites.

Attached: fiorella.jpg (690x850, 111K)

Y'all will find a way

>pic
Are (((they))) going to establish their mini-colony in the south? Just were the majority of Brazil's white populations lives?
Coincidence

Yes I die !!

Good for us, that is about the only thing keeping us from descending into African levels of poverty, corruption and violence. But what does that have to do with what I said? This is not a good way to structure a society. Low-IQ multiculturalism is a literal Jewish utopia. It asks to be corrupted.

You're not Brazilian. Drop that proxy and fuck off, shill.

Attached: brazil_protest.jpg (1600x1200, 653K)

>jewzil

What the heck. I'll take that as a compliment. But anyways, what makes you think that?

What does israel even have to do with brazil?
Why your pres like them so much out of blue?

why so butt hurt Escobar? someone seized your coke?

Drop that proxy, faggot. You're not Brazilian and never will be. You don't even know where and how Brazil is.

you appreciate muslims flags more

I can't wait for that!

Attached: 152654.jpg (565x362, 46K)

Ok, so you're incapable of conducting dialogue. Whatever.

Attached: 1544963772656.jpg (785x590, 127K)

no u
*dab*

I hate you but this was actually hilarious to read

If I get drafted to fight for Israel like the amerimutts, once I get to the middle-east I'm defecting to ISIS

What about Saudi Arabia? : )

Of course he is. Jow Forums is not the enemy but certainly cheer for it

>urugay