American "whites" shouldn't be allowed back in Europe

>Left their blood continent for some shekels and "a better life"
>Very low test and cuck tendencies which is why their country collapsed
>Many carry leftover DNA from niggers, amerinatives and other genetic pollution
>American females are coalburners and philoniggeric

When SHTF and they turn from 53% to 20% they will be running back but I hope we close the borders on them and don't let in a SINGLE Amerimutt.

Attached: fortresseurope1.jpg (400x285, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uOKNTYSz0bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Very low test and cuck tendencies
>Compared to Europeans

i expect more out of my D&C shill threads

we should all be nice to each other

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzNi81MTgvb3JpZ2luYWwvcmljaGFyZC1paWktZmFjZS5q (660x455, 35K)

Approved

Attached: E8D0D343-0068-47CA-B1CF-9EE1134FFB09.jpg (875x776, 173K)

trust me, we dont want to come in your shit soviet block, its falling the fuck apart

I was born in Europe but brought here as a kid. I'm moving back no matter what

>When SHTF and they turn from 53% to 20%
Will there be any euros left at this point?

Nobody wants to live in Europe though.

You're not welcome back in Europe

>implying we want to go back

tip top fucking kek lad, what a moron

Attached: 1547140737937.jpg (750x738, 69K)

oy vey

Attached: 2080702bg_morgentaler03.jpg (940x705, 302K)

we left because the jews took everything through christianity, we left to escape the zog, yet theyve followed us.... kill yourself

>we left to escape the zog

Attached: haym.jpg (1078x460, 150K)

Sending me back to Europistan would be a war crime. I'm staying the fuck over here. No Eurofags allowed.

Your opinion was automatically discarded when you chose to sport the meme flag. Also, all ethnic europeans have a right to come back to mother evropa.

thats fine we’ll settle in africa, middle east, or russia after we wipe those populations out in WW3

You're not welcome anywhere on the planet!

americans are unpure,they cant be let back in they are genetically and culturally ruined

they would bring american ways of gluttony ccukoldry and jew loving,they love jews so much they cut their dicks for them

also this

this is a fucking memeflag d&c thread

SAGE

nigga plz, i'm blond hair blue eyed and 6' tall, and i plan to retire to italy, mutha fucka. i ain't even italian, but god damn if there wasn't a country that gave me an incredible life experience as a 19yo. best 2 weeks of my life. and since i lived in detroit, i can deal with poc, both black and muslim. so suck it and here i come italy.

>putting an eu flag on any representation of 'fortress europe'

already here bitch

you realize both the EU and UN want to force all of Europe into accepting “regular migration” right? You will get sanctioned unless you accept unlimited third worlders until the entire continent is identical to Africa

show your real flag, tranny nigger.

s a g e
a
g
e

Attached: memeflag genocide.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

>genetic purity
You have thousands of years of European history that you are willing to shit on because muh diversity meme
America is 400 years old and already pushing back after a few years of this shit.
Stay in cucktopia and rot until you've learned your lesson

>Go to an even more mentally cucked part of the world
Whats the point of Europe if no one there cares about Europe?

This is just a Jew thread sowing white division. Not that I'm crazy for Europeans.

Attached: 1509036733774.png (394x448, 119K)

youtu.be/uOKNTYSz0bk

This is true, only black Americans should be allowed back into Eutope.

Commies tried to kill my family so we came here.

>hello fellow Aryans

Attached: 1543641888743.jpg (350x510, 60K)

>thinks there is a single American who wants to move to the land of tyrants and sand niggers.
okay.