JUDGE JUDY WILL BE SCOTUS

I'm aware of information from THREE sources (two of which are high level sources) which I cannot disclose, that Judge Judy will be chosen as SCOTUS to replace RBG. Judge Judy has already met with President Trump twice, once during transition and again near the end of 2018.

The idea is to pick another woman who has also been in the public spotlight all her life so her reputation cannot easily be tarnished. She is also in very good health and likely has a good ~30 years left in her life. Her name will be floated around shortly after RBG's death is announced.

Screenshot this thread.

Attached: judge-judy.jpg (446x299, 26K)

She’s a turbo liberal and a stupid cunt

Screenshot this faggot

She is actually a conservative and openly a Trump supporter.

This would be friggin hilarious and would indeed be the best timeline ever.

Attached: judy.png (1036x744, 578K)

>30 years left
She's already 76

Why the fuck would her and Berd give up that cash cow. Have you seen her pay check per episode?

>Have you seen her pay check per episode?
Yeah but she might want to do it just for the prestige. She has more than enough money to last her for the rest of her life or the next 5 years.. which ever comes first.

kek

>Not wanting to see the opinions of Judge Judy for supreme court cases

Not as good as Alex Jones getting picked, but it would be breddy gud.

Too old

A TV personality President appoints a TV personality judge

Judge (((jewdy))
She is a jew look up her early life on wikipedia

>should have stuck with Ted Cruz
Its more fun cause we get another blue wave dream to shatter after he gets appointed. Jeb's son is next in line, he actually supports Trump.

Judge Judy is literally the only person on television who is allowed to yell at black people.

>My goldfish lives in Trumps toilet

Source faggot

EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME, SIR! *gavel gavel gavel* DO NOT TALK OVER ME. THE DOCUMENT CLEARLY STATES THAT THESE RIGHTS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. JUDGEMENT FOR THE DEFENSE.

>THREE sources
Are any of them familiar with his thinking, though?

If only

We are unworthy of such a timeline

GIB SOURCE EBINDENCE

Either you are a retard or those theories about Jow Forums being mostly bots are true

the stupid cunt is a leaf.

replaces a communist Jewish woman with a capitalist conservative Jewish woman. would be hard for them to kvetch about

>Appointing CIA plant as SCOTUS
nigga pls

#judgejudycompromise. It's the only logical, and fair, thing to do. Spread the love
#judgejudycompromise

>once during transition

And what a transition it was.

Attached: Donatella Trump.jpg (770x450, 59K)

Kek, accurate

Quads says JJ will be next Supreme Court Justice

this

That awkward moment you have to take an insane pay cut to leave small claims court to go to the supreme court.......

Attached: 1528692625145.jpg (820x1024, 118K)