#bluepurp

How do we meme this to twitter?

Attached: 1523904038878.png (1000x1000, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXIUv-WpWwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell your druggo friends about it first

>youtube.com/watch?v=zXIUv-WpWwc

Does first world antifreeze even contain Methanol?

Why not just leave methanol vodka in the open in the hobo/nigger areas?

love that Ethel
bump

You have to make it convincing. This is low energy shit.

CIA pls go

Antifreeze won't even kill you though.

Reported to the fbi just in case. If it blows up as a meme there will be a trail I submitted a few moments ago. Good luck.

gen z eats tidepods, i don't think they need more encouragement than this shitty infographic that doesn't even explain what it supposedly achieves through trollscience

Not in Central Europe

Real anarchic

Probably antifa

REEEEEE we need to save the antifreeze suckers

Even stupid people know that shit kills.

Liar

Attached: 1523905310509.jpg (233x233, 11K)

Based.

seriously? it's like the most deadliest...
oh wait. yeah, it's non-lethal. this is correct

does sugar even dissolve in antfreeze?

I did this the other night and got wasted lol

you're only to kill 15 year old white kids like this. The people who would drink antifreeze as a kid are the exact people who will grow up to join our movement. Please don't kill our people

Dont do this. It makes mustard gas.

>antifreeze is glycol
>glycol is an ingredient in gummy bears and cough syrup
>antifreeze is literally liquid gummy bears cough syrup
>add sprite

Like what's the point of memeing something that's just a kiddie cocktail?

you're only to kill 15 year old white kids like this. The people who would drink antifreeze as a kid are the exact people who will grow up to join our movement. Please don't kill our people

My dad killed our neighbors dog with antifreeze when I was 10. Shot the other one. How come the neighbors didn't call the law on him IDK. Rednecks

>you're only to kill 15 year old white kids like this. The people who would drink antifreeze as a kid are the exact people who will grow up to join our movement. Please don't kill our people

lol this

>our movement
hey fellow pede how are you doing? Build the wall amirite?!
regardless of their being a "movement" or not, why the fuck would you want people who drink anti-freeze in on it?

Attached: 59090855116e8.jpg (600x802, 92K)

Death to zoomers
Death to niggers
Death to low IQ normalfags

Attached: 1532308813713.png (250x250, 53K)

Boomers are ruining this site

Pretty damn good bro

It contains glycerol which is just as poisonous

proud 30y/o boomer

Attached: file.png (600x360, 114K)

too soon user

Attached: 1473124934497.jpg (640x419, 44K)

Truly based

Attached: 1548755091421.jpg (1300x999, 276K)

Where my #BernieBros at?

Attached: 1463021584159.jpg (842x374, 100K)

The antidote for antifreeze is unironically vodka. So its a non-issue in your country.

It's like the six million all over again

Glycol you dumb nigger. Ethylene glycol. Sweet smelling and tasting but repeated exposure crystalizes in your kidneys and kills you. That’s why they say don’t leave it out around dogs because they will be attracted to it and drink it because it smells/tastes sweet

The gently blowing bubbles line kills me every time.

death by antifreeze is like the most painful way to die ever, your kidneys and liver literally crystallize

Which makes it a perfect way to dispose of “people” dumb enough to do this, IE zoomers and niggers. I support this.

>anarchy flaggot
>runs to daddy FBI when he sees trouble.

Neck yourself nerd.

yeah that's the point tard

the neighbors kind of deserved the one he shot. not the one he poisoned. the one he shot would come right underneath his windows at 2am and just fucking howl. One night he got fed up, grabbed the gun and shot it. He had to get up a 4am.
We lived out of sight of the neighbors house. They should have kept that howling bastard locked up at night.

I find it kind of funny now thinking about it. Just night after night being woke up by that thing. One night he's just like "fuck it, death to doggo". But it lived, and he poisoned the other one. Perhaps by mistake.

Thanks for reading my blog

yeah but if you can get to a hospital and tell them you drank antifreeze, they can reverse the effects pretty easily
the chance of actually dying is probably slim

What about this meme fellow boomers?

Attached: dangerous meme.jpg (427x500, 55K)

I don't want to believe anyone is stupid enough to try this

It's made with propelyn gylcal. Not ethalin gylcal [maybe its the other way around idk for sure]. There was a big stink in the 80s when some young kid drank it an died. There is no law that requires it, but commercially sold anti freeze is not toxic anymore. Industrial, maybe.

I’ll stick with my MZU, thanks.

-bill

Attached: image.jpg (433x429, 85K)

>commercially made antifreeze is not toxic anymore
Have a sip and let us know my friend

>20 mins?
>new cup?
>to taste?
>combine?
>mixtures?
Ayy yo... you done lost me whitey!

>Probably antifa
shiet. I haven't moused over that flag in so long I thought that was the antifa flag

Attached: 1450566160354.jpg (1470x1116, 331K)

Bump

Show Bob and vagene, whore!